• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty Pics of my fiance

• Thread starterStoned_rabbit
  • Start date
OH so nice thank you for these pics I'm loving them

Super Hot Babe

Nice stuff, thanks for sharing your Hottie with us.

An update form the weekend.. how I wish I could attach more than 5 pictures at a time!

Continuation.

And the last bit.

Had a great weekend.. Filled her full of cum, and gave her multiple orgasms.

Again, please don't be shy with your responses. Be as dirty as you'd like...

Cream pie

WOW!! O my god. my first thoughts are,what did it smell like? second thought.what would it taste like? I am addicted to cream pie,thanks for sharing and yes I would clean that nasty smelly slimy hole!!!!

She is definitely beautiful and her pussy is perfection. I would eat her out for hours.

What an AMAZING pussy. With a cunt like that, she should be sharing it with any worthy guy that comes along!

i love it, very beatiful and sexy. A dream

Great picks Stoned Rabbit
You are a lucky Cucky thats for sure would u mind if i caped some of your pics? and posted them on your thread?

Nice. There's nothing like a freshly-fucked pussy.

Side note: fiance=male. Fiancee=female. :) I almost didn't click because I misunderstood the title ;)

Oh my! Creampies, Facials, Gaping, looks like you hit the goldmine! Well my friend, you have just raised the bar on pic submission by far! I think I have to invest in a higher megapixel camera!

So did she ever get the bbc you were on DC for? or are you a faker?

Super awesome great pussy! Truely world class cunt. I applaud you! Please share more and more... Thanks!

Wow, Rabbit... that first pic speaks volumes!

Definitely open to him entering her...

Any updates? :cool:

Sharky, no we weren't able to get a bbc. We had a scheduled hook up with a mixed couple a few weeks ago, however, on the morning of, the other couple backed out on us. I have pics to prove that we are real.

No problems with capped photos. Thanks for the heads up on the mix up :)

Stoned_rabbit said:
Sharky, no we weren't able to get a bbc. We had a scheduled hook up with a mixed couple a few weeks ago, however, on the morning of, the other couple backed out on us. I have pics to prove that we are real.
QUOTE]

Keep me updated. I also live near Toronto and am married to a filipina asian. Im trying to turn her into a hotwife. She has agreed to take some sexy pics for me. She brought it up the other day which blew my mind. Her pussy got so wet when we talked about taking pics and Im going to get her a black dildo. My ultimate fantasy has her taking a bbc and me taking pics of the sex. I think she will really enjoy that.

Me and u alike, but after speaking with the wifie about it, she seemed only receptive to it as it was something that I wanted to do, and not her.... Let me know how it goes for you too.

Stoned_rabbit said:
Me and u alike, but after speaking with the wifie about it, she seemed only receptive to it as it was something that I wanted to do, and not her.... Let me know how it goes for you too.

I think she wants to make you feel that way so she doesnt feel guilty about it. She probably really wants to do it though. Just play with her the way she wants. I think thats an asian thing. It may take some time for me yet. I have to get her in touch with her slutty side and then go from there.

damn, nice little ass and pussy. I'm almost exclusive to Japanese ladies and her whole body reminds me so much of them!

Users who are viewing this thread