Naughty Pics of my fiance

• Thread starterStoned_rabbit
  • Start date
Love asian pussy

Your lady is very sexy! I was stationed in the Philippine Islands for 2 years and simply love asian pussy! I'd love to stuff my cock into all her fuck holes! She'd really look hot with her mouth, cunt, and ass filled all at one time with huge black cocks. Bet she really looks cute with her face covered with cum.

That is one sexy pussy and ass. I would sure like to shove my cock in her hot tight asshole and fill it full of cum and listen to her scream as she is cumming too.

where in toronto are you guys

God bless sluts! I adore them all! They're the reason I keep wanting to live!

Awesome lady. Pls message me if she needs a bull. Show her my assets on my profile.

She is very beautiful. Can I eat her out after she's been gangbanged and full of hot sperm?

Omg shes hot,i would spend hours eating her ass and pussy,she wouldn'd need to wash her dirty knickers either as i would lick them clean mmm

Love the pics with cum dripping out of her cunt....so hot!

just a picture to get you guys salvating

Well you sure do know how to get that saliva going, huh? Mouth is watering. Waiting for more.

Just some added photos of her.

Saraha said:
If you guys can't go it alone with the AIR FARE, then put the hat around and put in all the dollars you CAN afford - then draw straws as to who wins the plane ticket (this time). We have a horny, incredibly sexy female "gift to men" here waiting for a good poking adventure - and you are definitely being offered much more than a "one-night stand". So the action deal is: pull out the cash from your pocket, draw straws, lucky guy packs his bags, goes to meet her - and brings back a hot story that will make cuckolds,com more popular than Facebook.

Has the hat been passed around yet while I have been busy elsewhere?

I want her now!! Haha.. Superb lady u got there!!

I definitely like to be in her or be her regular stud, she looks hot.

I do like the way you use your wife and show her to us...she manage to make me jo hard looking at her and if I think is massive of cumm getting out a man cock just looking at your wife. Hope soon you will give her to a man so she can feel the plasure of other man cock and cumm.
Keep posting man... I do like oyur wife a lot :)

any updates stoned? have you found her another cock yet?

No, she no longer shows any interest. She tells me that she doesn't want to do it but will do it for me if I wanted her to do so. Although I want to see this happen, I don't want to cross the line and make her do something that she doesn't want to do. We came very close once but the person flaked out hours before...

Stoned_rabbit said:
No, she no longer shows any interest. She tells me that she doesn't want to do it but will do it for me if I wanted her to do so. Although I want to see this happen, I don't want to cross the line and make her do something that she doesn't want to do. We came very close once but the person flaked out hours before...

That's a shame but you are right not to push her into something she does not want. It is not worth loosing her over it.