• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
noway said:
We are both in our early 40s. We have been watching interracial videos and buying her only black dildos for about 7 years. The topic of her doing a bbc was first discussed about 3 years ago. Never thought it would get this far hence the name. She has never had another sex partner.
To answer JMNBABE. We have had a serious talk. She likes being off the pill for several reasons including increased sex drive. We have decided that the first time should be with a condom. She will keep a condom in her purse at all times, and only anal is an option for bareback the first time. If she wants to repeat itluck and please keep us posted on how it went. , at that point and go bare, she will go back on the pill. Neither of us really want to be parents again but agree the thrill of cum inside is hotter, if done safely, than using condoms. Attached photo close up of her pussy

sweet looking pussy . wish her good luck and please keep us posted on how it went.

anna-mwf said:
sweet looking pussy . wish her good luck and please keep us posted on how it went.

just another shot of her sweet looking pussy

lovely pussy

Would love to be fucking my hard cock into her pussy. She has a sweet looking pussy. Love to slide my tongue all over it and suck on her sweet clit.

randy

In the last 2 weeks, she has been going down on me more and she is beginning to get better at blow jobs after 20 years of marriage. She is also beginning to swallow my dick which she always claimed in the past she could not do. Maybe idea of doing her friend this way is encouraging her to get better. Picture is of her chatting with her friend and playing with herself. She told him that if she does go through with it, the first time would have to be with a condom. He was disappointed but understood why.

noone to comment

just wanna say thats a beautiful woman you got there.love her sexy body and such a sweet looking pussy.blk cock is gonna love cumming in her

I think she'll go for it...at least a BJ

Would love to run my fingers and tongue all over her clit. I bet I could make her so hot and wet.

just think bout it. this married white wife has only tasted white cock in her pussy. any brutha is gonna be fucking a virgin pussy cause u can bet her husbands not hung like a blk guy

Where are you guys located? She looks very pretty.

T

id love to see her pussy leaking blk cum after its been stretched by a bbc

blackTyrone said:
Where are you guys located? She looks very pretty.

T

hard8bbc4mwf said:
nice pink ass

we are from Mid-Missouri. Thank you for the compliment. Yesterday a group of people went out for lunch including her and friend. They sat next to each other in the both. She said throughout lunch, she felt him caressing her thigh, running his hand up towards her pussy. She said it felt wonderful and even put her hand on his at one point

Whats her age? Does she have any pictures in heels?

T

blackTyrone said:
Whats her age? Does she have any pictures in heels?

T
She is 42. She never has really owned a pair of heels, sorry.

They have agreed to meet just the 2 of them for lunch next friday. The picture was taking while she was on the phone. Look how wet and ready she is for him

The questions i would ask my wife, could i get her to go that far. Are you gonna shave for your date, being shaved bare for him. Would you be allowed to take a few pics before she leaves and after she returns. The before and after pics. Even if nothing happens the pretense that it may will have her excited. I know I'd want every last detail.

I know you have given it some thought. What are you going to do if it does happen. What do you want to do when she comes home. I only ask because a few years ago I lived the life you are wanting, was it cuckhold. NOPE. I had A GF wife had a BF. Life was good. I often wish we were a bit closer as we are a swinging couple.

I know you dont get many comments, but by the number of downloads you know this is a well watched post. Have fun with it and enjoy.

I doubt she shaves. They will be going from work so pics immediately before and after not really possible. If it does happen, would love to see her pussy full of cum, want to fuck her cumfilled and loose pussy

noway said:
I doubt she shaves. They will be going from work so pics immediately before and after not really possible. If it does happen, would love to see her pussy full of cum, want to fuck her cumfilled and loose pussy

Love to see pics of her getting her first BBC. This is a once in a lifetime experience that should be recorded....shame to loose that to amonimity...

Anyway at least post pics of that cum-filled pussy! I vote not to shave, tired of seeing women going bald!!!!

eightbal2 said:
Love to see pics of her getting her first BBC. This is a once in a lifetime experience that should be recorded....shame to loose that to amonimity...

Anyway at least post pics of that cum-filled pussy! I vote not to shave, tired of seeing women going bald!!!!

Will it be hard to convince her to skip condom?

noway said:
Will it be hard to convince her to skip condom?
No. You've been there at the right passionate times without.

As long as you don't raise the subject and she just gets it on with him, he won't mention it. He may tell her that he won't use one anyway or simply slide his cock in her without and put one on if she objects. It's their decision, not yours. =p

Users who are viewing this thread