• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
if it would happen, she would probably have some of the most intense orgasms of her life knowing the risk is low but still there. We are aware that no bc is 100 percent effective.

Yes she would have some really great intense orgasms. hav seen my wifes in person and watched her have some really intense orgasms while bening fucked by a black guy bareback. The first time it happened she screamed her head off and totally soaked the bed with her juices. It was a wild night.

If it ever happens that you get to watch them fucking, and if she is comfortable with it, she will have intense ones from bareback fucking her black lover and you being there beside her watching.

i can imagine, my wife is also a squirter if worked just right. Am sure that his cumming in her that way would cause her to squirt all over him and beg formore.

yes, I does with mine. She can really squirt and get a bed wet when excited. Have seen it happen and felt it happen many times.

It's a shame we can't meet and swap wifes and see if we could make the others squirt and see which is the loudest and wettest.

Me too. She can even squirt from a good ass fucking and yes the bed is soaking. Do you think he will push her to take it out and would she if the timing is a little questionable. I don't think she would at least not now if the timing was clearly wrong.

If he pushes and the timing is ok, I say that she will. And after a couple of times I think she will push it and start removing it with questionable time depending on how submissive she really is. Either way, I think it is only a matter of time before he starts trying to get her to go without, if he hasn't already started hinting at it. The fact that she is timing her cycle seems to say that he is hinting at it at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first time she removes it the timing will have to be right, a clearly wrong time for now would result in a very big no. Later maybe.

i definetely don't want her pregnant, but i also would find it very hot if he cums in her completely bare when safe.

I agree with you, very hot, but have no desire to see mine pregnant with anyone but my child.

at our age, i don't even want her pregnant if it was mine.

I can agree with you there, have no desire to start raising kids again. Done that finished and is in past, plan to keep it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, just hope if asks, she uses common sense but bet he would also cum big not just her.

yes, the excitement of the forbidden can be quite a thrill

the excitement would be at an extreme high, just not sure who would find it more exciting, him or her.

I"m betting that they both do. the chance to go totally bare with the possibility of creating a little one, no matter how slim would drive them both crazy hot.

He will dump lots of cum into her bare pussy and she will take it deep while soaking the bed.

she's very hot now when they meet. i can only imagine at this point how hot they will be. Her at the risk and him knowing she is allowing it.

I can imagine that she is very hot now when they meet. I know that mine met a guy for awhile, even to the point of fucking him in the back of her van in a covered parking lot during lunch. He was younger than her, black with a really nice sized cock. She loved doing him bareback and would get so hot, horny and wet while fucking him. I saw her soak the gound under our swing sitting in the driveway just before dark once. She let him fuck her right there, good thing we lived in the country. We took her inside afterwards and the both of us fucked her for a long time after that and she still soaked the bed after wetting down the driveway real good.

Users who are viewing this thread