• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
My wife's had two kids and her tummy's not that trim.

However, I appreciate that you're going to be self-conscious about it if you're not happy with it. That said, you're happy to have pics of you naked on this website and I must say, so are we. Thank you for posting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
noway said:
wife speaking. I am loving my encounters. I was not adventurous when younger and i guess this is making up for it. This week i got on my knees and let him take me from behind. This way felt less romantic. I felt more submissive but at the same time somehow erotic knowing he was in charge. I love the sex and i love how his dick seems to get larger and pulse as he cums. I know he is loving cumming me because he tells met that everyt time. And while i enjoy the sex, i have no desire to leave my husband or to find other lovers.
Attached picture is what I wore for him on Friday. I do not think I am very pretty, my belly bulge is too big, but neither my husband or lover seem to care

still no pics of you and your lover, why not?

shemp1 said:
still no pics of you and your lover, why not?

Shemp you win. It was all fake like you first post stated. I clearly took the photos off a comercial site. Since they are all commercial photos go to that site and jack off. The fact that to have pics of her and her lover needs both to approve has not occurred to you. I love the borrowing the name of one of the three stooges and i see lots of posts with your photo attached. Silly us to think we could fool you.

At least you admitted it.

shemp1 said:
At least you admitted it.

I see sarcasm is not lost on you. Where are photos of you, a wife or girlfriend or are you a complete fake?
To others, sorry tired of having so many people who never post their own photos, etc saying fake or demanding what I post.

Thanks

for sharing your and your wife's journey to BBC...hope many more happy couplings to cum

bumper55 said:
for sharing your and your wife's journey to BBC...hope many more happy couplings to cum

thanks she left the house in a great mood this morning.

a couple of pics for the supporters instead of the ones who claim fake. she enjoys her meetings and i enjoy how she has opened up more. Love both views of her, but pussy is amazing

IR Pics

Lovely!! When do you get to take pics of her and her black lover???

She's hot and needs to know how good she looks with a Black Bull!!!

eightbal2 said:
Lovely!! When do you get to take pics of her and her black lover???

She's hot and needs to know how good she looks with a Black Bull!!!

not sure. currently working on her to just get a pic of the fresh creampie, not hours later.

i am stilll amazed that she allows the same black stud to do her weekly filling her pussy with cum once or twice. This from a woman who not that long ago was extremely conservative in the bedroom and in many ways still is.

Others

noway said:
i am stilll amazed that she allows the same black stud to do her weekly filling her pussy with cum once or twice. This from a woman who not that long ago was extremely conservative in the bedroom and in many ways still is.

Mmmm! Lovely thought! She should however make that hot white pussy available to other BBC's. That pussy was born to service as many BBC's as possible!

cheshireset said:
Noway theres a simple way to prove you are not fake without having to post action shots. Just post a photo with your wife holding up a darkcavern sign. It really is that simple

i quit. The fact that the photos were of the same woman consistantly, that they were not professional photos stolen from some other site is not enough. We did not post photos to get money or lead one to our website. That she does not want her face at all in the photos posted is not good enough. We did post photos of her with writing on her, not writing added to the photo afterwards, stating she would take a black dick in her bare pussy. That to be 'real' means doing what others dictate, real freedom there.

easy

Cheshireset is right its the best way to show your both involved in the lifestyle .great pic by the way Cheshireset we love your posts

Attachments

• hgd.jpg
    hgd.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 570
Noway, your posts are fine and her pics are great. My wife would shoot me if I posted her face, so I don't, just other body parts. She's having fun and thats all that matters. She is doing what she wants and you are both enjoying it. That's all that counts.

randy

In an age when fake photos are so easy to do, see chesireset's work and claims of ease, I am supposed to believe his or newcoupleuk photos are any more real or less fake than what i have been posting. I no more believe these photos prove your not a fake, as you claim i am. I may not have a great computer or great photoshopping skills but i never faked anything. Thus to those who state i am a fake or demand more proof, your photos also prove nothing more than possibly a very good fake. When i did post photos with writing on my wife, was that possible without her knowledge that i wrote on her.

Don't be put off, there are some great pics.

Does she dress sluttier these days?

Funny people dictating where she should by lingerie and to shave. She is not playboy material. She does not want to be nor is it important to impress assholes either. Don't like how she looks or what she wears, don't look repeatedly. If you think everything is fake fine, don't look. Photo should be considered good enough to authenticate her.

Perfect Ass

I could lick her ass all day long...hope she likes that

love the photo with the finger. Ha ha let her tell them.

Users who are viewing this thread