• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
A recent photo for those who have been supportive. She is still amazed at the positive comments because she is feels like her stomache is not flat like it once was.

very nice pic, she looks good in it, very sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened at last Friday's fun?

Did her black stud cum in her pussy, mouth or ass?

Are they going to try to get together twice a week now?

Any thought to her taking him to your home during the workday so she can have complete sexual satisfaction in her marriage bed?

Have you two considered you always using a condom so she only carries black semen inside her?

noway,

I know you have seen my thread - and I have to tell you - I've been interested in your wife since your first pic post of her! Should she ever need a change...Love to be the first call!

Last edited by a moderator:
bumper55 said:
Did her black stud cum in her pussy, mouth or ass?

Are they going to try to get together twice a week now?

Any thought to her taking him to your home during the workday so she can have complete sexual satisfaction in her marriage bed?

Have you two considered you always using a condom so she only carries black semen inside her?

He came in her pussy. That seems to be both their favorite for multiple reasons. No they will not meet at our home, we live over a half hour away. This would not allow them to get there and back in a reasonable amount of time and they will probably stay to just weekly unless things change. No I will not start wearing a condom, both of us dont want that. To those who sent compliments on her looks we both thank you. She feels like her bulge either makes her look fat or pregnant and she is neither.

they met up twice this week. First time not planned ahead of time. Pussy still wet many hours later.

Sounds like she is enjoying her time with him and maybe starting to get together a bit more often than they stated with. Glad she is having fun.

Well certainly sounds as though it could happen.
Though I've known from experience that once that huge ass black cock is in her face it all may change!

PUt a huge ass black cock in front of mines face and it will be in her mouth followed by her hot wet pussy

if the first one last week wasn't planned

noway said:
they met up twice this week. First time not planned ahead of time. Pussy still wet many hours later.

what happened about the sponge?

bumper55 said:
what happened about the sponge?

She was going to just give him a bj because she did not have one. They ended up doing more.

hmmm, by doing more, I'm guessing that she let him fuck her pussy since she likes it so much. Does that mean that he came in her pussy as well.

randyfrommo said:
hmmm, by doing more, I'm guessing that she let him fuck her pussy since she likes it so much. Does that mean that he came in her pussy as well.

while blowing him, he was playing with her clit and pussy. He got her to the point she wanted it as much as he did. She laid back spread her legs and lips asking him to pull out before he cums. They both wanted it when he didn't

Yes, that sounds very familar to me. My wifes black lovers would do the same to her. They'd play with her and get her so hot and horny that she would beg them to fuck her. Pulling out never happenned. They always wound up filling her pussy and having her screamming for more cock and more fucking and not to stop. I bet that she loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and the the feeling of his hot cum coating her insides.

No sponge....

noway said:
while blowing him, he was playing with her clit and pussy. He got her to the point she wanted it as much as he did. She laid back spread her legs and lips asking him to pull out before he cums. They both wanted it when he didn't

...hot! where in her cycle was she?

Ahot and horny pussy doesn't care where the cycle is when it is being treated to a good hot fuck that drives everyone crazy.

Views of both sides. she has a great ass

yes, I agree she looks great from both sides and I'd love to have her both ways.

randyfrommo said:
yes, I agree she looks great from both sides and I'd love to have her both ways.

Even though I don't get to watch, i still think it is hot thinking about her legs wrapped around him or him pulling back on her hips as he cums in her.

Users who are viewing this thread