Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
auhound49 said:
I have enjoyed seeing your wife progress so far into the lifestyle. She has finaly discovered the extra joy of pregnancy risk sex, which is hte hottest type of sex there is as that is what nature intended sex to be for. I wonder if she will ever ask Him to cum inside her babymaker when she is ovulating. Has she discussed thiw with you or with Him?

yes, her and i have talked about it. She enjoys watching me get hard as we talk about it. She knows that if she allows 'him to cum inside her babymaker when she is ovulating' i will accept it and that i will even accept it if his sperm finds its mark and makes her pregnant.

Sure makes the sex hotter, doesn't it when he comes into her pussy unprotected.

yes it sure does. He is really loving it that she allows it, she is loving it and i am loving it as well.

I hope...

noway said:
yes it sure does. He is really loving it that she allows it, she is loving it and i am loving it as well.

... the next time they fuck when she is ovulating that he lingers a little too long before withdrawing....

even if it is just one spurt i assume

just one is all it takes.

yes but just the thought of it

One spurt...

noway said:
yes but just the thought of it

...with the head of his dick firmly pressed against her cervix, as she is cumming...

bumper55 said:
...with the head of his dick firmly pressed against her cervix, as she is cumming...

nice thought isnt it

bumper55 said:

told her this is such a hot image, every day of the month

spurt

as this thread moves along it seems everyone is getting more comfortable with the idea of her getting PG. Hopefully you remember a few moments of erotic play can end up as a 25 year committment and the blk men arent famous for having any part of that!

Thank you for expressing a logically thought out concern. It is something to at least think about and be aware of. It has always been in the back of my mind that no matter how carefully, even with me, that sex could lead to an unexpected pregnancy.

when does she ovulate next?

noway said:
Thank you for expressing a logically thought out concern. It is something to at least think about and be aware of. It has always been in the back of my mind that no matter how carefully, even with me, that sex could lead to an unexpected pregnancy.

...so we can hear how that sex session goes...

in 2 weeks.

Hello noway - I just read this whole thread from page 1 to 98. I must say it is one of the best on DC. I'm sure you heard it from a bunch of people already, but this is one more to add to the list. Please share my enjoyment to your wife as well. Reading about her telling you of her lovers BBC going deep and cumming, damn it makes me ready to burst. Also, on you note about the Asian women being your next wife, it is one of the best things and since I'm married to one and have my way with 3 more, they just love to please there man.... Can't wait for the next update and would love to chat more outside of DC...

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you. I do love her telling me and then showing me the proof that he not only fucked her, he shot off deep inside her pussy

I love this thread. Noway, you are the luckiest guy I know. I loved the pic of your wife's ass with cum on it. I also find it quite exciting that your wife is risking pregnancy.
My first wife had a lover. I loved fucking her after him. She was so loose and wet. He preferred her ass though and he could make it gape open after he fucked her.
I have to tell you though, I'm hoping your wife's boyfriend gets her pregnant.

i admit it still always surprises me how many others hope he gets her pregnant. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised because I too do admit that the idea is amazingly hot to me

She ovulated on teh 23rd. Any updates? did she fuck when ovulating? Is she late or???

yes they fucked. He started in her pussy but finished in her ass. She went in for regular blood work last week, chlosterol levels etc. and she told them to go ahead and do a pregnancy test while they were at it. Negative