• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
I started out just want her to try a big black cock because I find IR so exciting. As I got more into it, I discovered I love best when the bbc cums inside the white woman. I love that my wife is now fucking a black guy. She has talked within the last month of getting her tubes tied because she realizes how the pill killed her libido but she as well as he and i love that he fucks her bareback and shoots his cum deep inside of her. Yes, I am aware of the risk but that is part of the excitement for me. I would accept him getting her pregnant but I will also accept if she does get her tubes tied so he can cum in her as often as he wants when ever he wants if that is what she wants. Does this help.

bumper55 said:
I think all mwf's should be black bred...at least once. What do you think?

I am not married but I assume you would apply this to me as well. Would love to hear your comments on my photos in my album.

Yes, it goes for you too, but...

kathyforbbc said:
I am not married but I assume you would apply this to me as well. Would love to hear your comments on my photos in my album.

..would be better if you waited until married so you have the support you might need.

Nice pics, a little less clothes would be good too

First picture is how she looked when she came home on Friday. Second and third photos are for Bumper. She is just intentionally sticking her belly out but figured you would like the phots anyway.

She would look even more beautiful if she was blkpreg

noway said:
First picture is how she looked when she came home on Friday. Second and third photos are for Bumper. She is just intentionally sticking her belly out but figured you would like the phots anyway.

...and her tits would be swollen, too!

Okay, I accept that her breasts would get bigger. Yes they got much bigger when pregnant in her 20s. Just thought you might like seeing her pussy full of his sperm and what this might cause her to look like. Still like the earlier faked photos of her pregnant

I do like...

noway said:
Okay, I accept that her breasts would get bigger. Yes they got much bigger when pregnant in her 20s. Just thought you might like seeing her pussy full of his sperm and what this might cause her to look like. Still like the earlier faked photos of her pregnant

..seeing her pussy full of his sperm and hope he fills her often without the sponge....

...so I can see what ehr pregnant breasts look like :)

I still finding it amazing that you would like to see my pussy filled with black sperm while fertile with the intent to get me pregnant. Seems like a lot also want my ass filled with sperm.

She said this week will be without sponge if that is what he wants. She said she loves making him happy because the sex is even that much better and so sponge this week is his choice.

is she ovulating this week?

noway said:
She said this week will be without sponge if that is what he wants. She said she loves making him happy because the sex is even that much better and so sponge this week is his choice.

...if she is, perhaps you should call her stud and let him know you're 100% OK with him flooding her with semen the day or two before she ovulates

Last edited by a moderator:
Not well educated in these matters, how close to ovulation is still safe? And after?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..

kathyforbbc said:
Not well educated in these matters, how close to ovulation is still safe? And after?

...it's not an exact science but I'd say-
4 days before Safe
3 days before Questionable as sperm can live in a woman for 48-72 hours
2 Days before Risky
1 Day before Highest Risk of conception as live sperm are optimally placed in the outer third of your fallopian tubes

She just called to tell me that he is looking forward to today's meeting. They were driving to his house when she called. She told me she would be bringing me a gift again tonight and I heard him say over the phone he couldn't wait to give her the gift.

So she ovulates Friday July 29th?

noway said:
She just called to tell me that he is looking forward to today's meeting. They were driving to his house when she called. She told me she would be bringing me a gift again tonight and I heard him say over the phone he couldn't wait to give her the gift.

...hoping she keeps skipping the sponges....

Yes, that would be right. You are hoping she skips next week as well. Do love the taste of her pussy when she comes home.

Have you...

noway said:
Yes, that would be right. You are hoping she skips next week as well. Do love the taste of her pussy when she comes home.

...encouraged her BBC stud to press for no sponge use next week? and does he know the day she is to ovulate?

Preg risk sex is best

Preg risk sex is the best hottest sex of all. Keep trying and keep posting. This is hot.

Glad you like it. Now that she has a bbc boyfriend, I can get her off orally, with a finger or anally. I have discovered without getting her off one of those ways first, I cannot get her off just fucking her pussy anymore. However within a minute or 2, she cums when we use her black toy. Love seeing her pussy juices all over her toy.

..THIS is The Week!

noway said:
Glad you like it. Now that she has a bbc boyfriend, I can get her off orally, with a finger or anally. I have discovered without getting her off one of those ways first, I cannot get her off just fucking her pussy anymore. However within a minute or 2, she cums when we use her black toy. Love seeing her pussy juices all over her toy.

...for her to skip the sponges, when will they mate this week?

She said they might hook up today. She said she wants him in her pussy one more time before she takes him in the ass on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread