New Asian Flower For Deflowering

• Thread starterysohma
  • Start date

ysohma

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi all, new here!
Asian female from Australia getting started in this lifestyle!

20161227_113952.jpg IMG-20170309-WA0000.jpg

Reactions: C_c, Readyu, DeepDesire and 5 others
Where in Australia are you.
Im in Brisbane.

More pls. She is amazing

hot, sexy ass. are you Pinay?

Capt. Ron said:
hot, sexy ass. are you Pinay?

Reactions: Readyu
Reactions: Readyu and eriknb
ysohma said:
mmmm mmmm--Chinese is super sexy too! ...can we see those sweet boobs of yours too? hehe

ysohma said:
Hi all, new here!
Asian female from Australia getting started in this lifestyle!

20161227_113952.jpg IMG-20170309-WA0000.jpg

I have to wonder... are you looking to lose your hotwife cherry here? Or, since all three pictures posted have been of your ass, you want to lead off with giving away your anal cherry so your husband doesn't get it?

Bold move, lass, bold move.

Reactions: toolman2c
Capt. Ron said:
mmmm mmmm--Chinese is super sexy too! ...can we see those sweet boobs of yours too? hehe
theyre not very big though :/

IMG-20170112-WA0003.jpg

Reactions: redback, Capt. Ron and koji
airhorn said:
I have to wonder... are you looking to lose your hotwife cherry here? Or, since all three pictures posted have been of your ass, you want to lead off with giving away your anal cherry so your husband doesn't get it?

Bold move, lass, bold move.

could be both :p actually, definitely both

ysohma said:

IMG-20170112-WA0003.jpg

haha nonsense! that's pretty perky and sizeable for a pair of chinese sweet tits!

ysohma said:

IMG-20170112-WA0003.jpg

they're so nice, very firm and perky as the other poster noted. they make my cock hard! thanks for sharing...

ysohma said:

oh fuck, i love this shot. can you cum all over her tits and post that one too? wow!!!!

ysohma said:

IMG-20170112-WA0003.jpg

Look pretty awesome to me. Love to see more of them

very sexy girl

ysohma said:

I'd be delighted to help, but I'm on totally the wrong side of the Pacific (just off the west coast of Canada) and it won't reach.

That's hot. I've got a friend who has done anal before, but I think not with her boyfriend, and I think I might make that my first stop with her when she gets here... even before her mouth. Just because.

ysohma said:

I wonder if you'd give us a clear look at your anus before you get it wonderfully ravaged? So we've got an image of the pristine, virginal 'before' to compare to the after. For 'posterity' ('posteriority'?), so you can see how well the job was done.

Reactions: Readyu
airhorn said:
I wonder if you'd give us a clear look at your anus before you get it wonderfully ravaged? So we've got an image of the pristine, virginal 'before' to compare to the after. For 'posterity' ('posteriority'?), so you can see how well the job was done.
airhorn said:

20161227_113922.jpg

Reactions: DeepDesire