• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well,

It looks like things are going to move ahead with Paul so I thought it's time to start a new thread.

She is meeting Paul for a dinner-date on Friday night. Yes, a real date. We talked about it a bit over the past few days and I told her I was okay with it. Last night we talked more and, well, lets just say some new areas were broached last night that still have my head spinning this morning.

Yes, we followed our normal Wednesday night routine. It's even more arousing for me now that the kids aren't home as we could talk more loudly and openly as well as having the sexual nature of the evening starting a bit earlier. About 9pm Sue came down in just her silky bathrobe and panties on and we sat in the living room for a bit - well, actually she sat on my lap and we kissed and made out for a while. She was absolutely turned on as her breasts were firm and her nipples were like little pebbles in my mouth as I sucked at and felt her breasts. She moaned and giggled as she felt my cock hardening in my shorts and with the robe hanging open she stood in front of me and suggested we go upstairs and have some more fun.

We talked about Friday night. I asked her if this was their second-date and she knew why I asked as her usual pattern is that if she liked the guy enough to go on a second-date with him that she'd likely also have sex with him. She giggled and asked me if that was going to be a problem but she already knew my answer as I groaned back that I wanted her to do it and I told her again that I missed her having a boyfriend and all of the excitement that brought with it.

She was all smiles when I slid my shorts and boxers off and I was hard already. She moaned at how horny she was at thinking about a new guy and she giggled a bit at telling me she felt like she had a crush on him and that she was eager to see him. I told her how I missed knowing and sharing her with another guy and she said she loved hearing that from me, that after all this time without her having a regular boyfriend, that she thought I might feel differently or perhaps not be as enthusiastic as I was in the past.

I assured her that I still loved the thought and knowledge that she'd be having sex with another guy and that he might become her boyfriend and perhaps even more. She cooed and moaned that she loved hearing me say all of that and she said that she hoped that with things being more open between all of us, that I might enjoy things more too.

We talked as I stroked my cock and everything we talked about just got me hornier and hornier. She told me how she hoped he'd be good in bed and how she too missed the excitement that she felt with Paul but also how that made her feel around me too and how she liked that there was always a sexual thrill even if it was unspoken, between us when she was dating and as she put it, "we were doing stuff ourselves too". I went along with the talk and I told her that I missed how she felt after she'd been with another guy and that I liked knowing that she'd been sexually active with another guy. As we talked back and forth at one point I told her that I "missed knowing that another guy was making her cum" and she moaned when I said that and she said she missed that too - as she put it "I miss how another guy feels".

I was getting more and more worked up and I could feel a huge load brewing. Her sexy behavior earlier and now, talking more loudly and more boisterously, it was really getting to both of us. She leaned over and kissed me at one point and asked me if I still wanted to be the "beta". I moaned back that I did and that I did want to go back to that and the way we both felt at that time. She slid closer to me and said she loved me and that she wanted this to be something that really worked for both of us.

As we talked a bit she said that she wouldn't tell Paul of my desires right away but that she wanted to be sure that if things went well between "all of us" that it would be something she eventually has to share with him. I told her that I was okay with that and that if she thought the time was okay and she felt he would be okay with knowing, then I'd be okay with it. She said that he'd been asking more after we'd met about what sorts of things that she'd done in the past that I was okay with. She said she didn't give him much in details other than telling him that I am okay with her sleeping with him and spending time "dating" him. He seemed to accept it but also she said he didn't seem to believe it too. I laughed and said that "time will tell" and that he'd eventually come to see and understand.

She held my hand and she asked me if I really enjoyed being a cuckold (yes, she used that word) and when I said yes she smiled and then asked me whether I would want her to do things that might turn me on more in that way. And she asked me about stuff we'd done in the past - whether it turned me on. As I moaned a yes back to her she seemed to turn much more sexy and spoke in this sexually aroused tone.

She cooed and said "what would you think about us maybe coming back here on Friday night?". I groaned back "you mean after your date?" and when she replied "yeah baby....." it was my turn to moan and she continued "I thought that might be something you'd like". I was stroking away as she continued and said "so, you'd be okay if you know, we came back here and you know, had sex here?". If I wasn't already on the verge, hearing her asking me this was pushing me quickly to it. I moaned back that would be okay if it was okay with him (Paul) and she cooed that she hoped it would be. I thought maybe that was it but she kept going. She commented on how big and hard my cock looked and teased "looks like all this talk has made you really horny baby....". She watched me stroke for a moment before she continued.

"So you'll be okay if we come here on Friday then..." and when I nodded and moaned a yes back she giggled and smiled and said, escalating things, "can we use our room baby?" She knew the answer but knew that asking me would tweak my arousal even more. When I hesitated for a second she added "you know, right here...." and she patted the bed beside us and as I started to talk she whispered "makes me hot to think about it....". I grunted my response rather than trying to say it and she knew she'd struck a nerve. She continued and said "does that turn me on 'as a cuck' to let me do it here?". Oh god was she on an up moment saying all this to me. She knew the answer even before I moaned it as I guess more pre-cum started to ooze from my cock which she obviously noticed as a second later she put her finger against the underside of the tip of my cock and wiped up an emerging drop. I stared at the glistening drop on her finger and as she moved it towards my mouth I opened and she touched my tongue. It tasted sweet.

It was right then that she sat up more on her elbow and talked to me and said "would you like it if I did things that made you feel more that way?". I looked at her and I could tell she wanted an honest answer and I took a deep breath and I said yes, that if she wanted to do things like that, that I'd be okay with it. She looked at me and said she thought it might be fun and then she asked me if I really wanted to do it and would I want to do anything on Friday night. I wasn't totally sure what she was saying so she asked me again whether tomorrow (Friday) night, if they came back to our house, whether I'd want her to do anything specific. I asked her "where are you going with this, what are you thinking?" because it was obvious she had something on her mind by this point. She leaned in and kissed me and said "remember that story that turned both of us on? ..... you know the one with Matt and Sheila and David in it". I knew what story she was talking about - it was one I'd shared with her long ago off the web. It was a pretty heavy cuck story so I wasn't totally sure what she was getting at regarding it so I said "yeah, what about it?". She looked at me and said "well, I was wondering if you'd want to do some of what was in that story?". I wasn't sure so I said "what do you mean?".

That was when she slid off of her elbow and leaned down closer to me and touched my arm as I stroked my cock and she cooed in my ear "remember, in that story, how it happens with David the first time?" I remembered the story but couldn't place what she was talking about and that when she said "would you like to do what Matt did in that story?" and then she said it - she said "would you like to give me to him?". And in that instant I remembered the story and what she was talking about - how Matt had undressed Sheila in front of David and then openly "gave her to him". Oh my god did that get to me - hearing her say that then she added "I thought it might be something that would turn you on a bit...... and ..... well, it would certainly make him feel comfortable....".

My head was spinning! And my cock was throbbing like it was on the verge of a nuclear explosion. When I didn't reply she kept going and told me how sexy it'd make her feel to know that I would be there and would maybe share that moment with her and him and she said "it'd be the first time he'll see me naked" and she thought it might be something very sexy to do and she wanted to see how I thought about it. My head was literally spinning. I knew very well what story she was talking about and it was erotic to think about and I got lost in those thoughts. She was still talking to me, it sounded like she was trying to ease me into it. She said stuff like "you can just slowly undress me and it can be the 3 of us if you want" but then she added that "it would be nice for him to be comfortable the first time so maybe just me would be better". She talked about how horny it'd make me and all the while I was still getting lost in my thoughts at what she was saying and the more she talked the more I got lost in thought and just couldn't think of what to say other than grunting "uh huh" at times. When she finally asked me "could we maybe be alone in here (our bedroom) for a while" that it all got to me and all of a sudden the next tug on my cock brought me to an explosive orgasm!!! I came hard enough that even Sue was surprised and moved back from it. The first spurt landed near my chin and the next few streaked my chest as I let it go.

It was when I felt my head stop spinning as my orgasm finally ended that I became aware of Sue moaning away herself next to me and upon glancing down I smiled when I saw her hand in her panties and realized that my own arousal had led to hers too!. I watched her as she finished herself - loving seeing her eyes closed and her knees slightly as she moaned softly. So erotic to see her fingers under her panties and to hear the squishing wetness as she finger-fucked herself to her own orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked sheepishly at me that I was watching her and then she smiled when she got over her own initial surprise at being watched. She just looked at me and smiled and said "turned me on too....".

Reactions: mjb0007bond and markandbethplay
Well there was no nookie here tonight. I should have known better but she made it clear earlier. As we lay in bed watching some TV before going to sleep she noticed I was antsy and pulled the blanket back to find me slowly masturbating. She told me to go in the other room if I was still horny. So here I am and I expect she's probably asleep by now. She seemed calm tonight but I know under the surface she's a ball of nerves.

I should add that before bed she looked at me and said "you know, it may not work out for tomorrow, you know, to come back here..... we'll see baby". When I started to ask her more she just said "we'll see tomorrow, I just want it to work out" and I knew that she was right, there wasn't anything more to really say.

I'm still kind of in awe from what she said and asked last night. Even if it doesn't happen, that she was thinking that way. I soooo miss her having a boyfriend if it brings back this kind of stuff between us....

• Love
Reactions: Hubofhotwife, Eiljah, mjb0007bond and 1 other person
STB
So if it happen's tomorrow night that sue does have sex with paul , at your house or his is she going to do it with a condom or bareback.
For the first time and from then on.
keep us posted.

Steve, it is good to follow the wonderful journey....

Wow just wow!

Reactions: Eiljah
Well, she just left to go to work but she'll be home and will get changed before going out later so I'll get to see/talk to her before she goes out.
She was very calm this morning and giggled at me and asked if I "took care of things last night", I smiled at her and told her that it's not my fault she gets me so horny. She smiled at me and kissed me and told me she loved me before she left. Even after jerking off last night, I'm rock hard again this morning sitting here typing this. I am sure it's going to be a long day but I did tell her that I liked having a chance to see her before she goes out tonight. She actually laughed a bit and then said that she wanted to get changed anyway and teased me that she can't wear lingerie to work.

Reactions: Eiljah, mjb0007bond and markandbethplay
So any talk about you having to wait or even clean up afterwards? Would that be something you would feel comfortable doing in front of Paul or is that something that you would discuss with him when the time is right when she deems it important to tell him the back story?

Reactions: Eiljah and mjb0007bond
STB
Has Sue gotten home and changed and left for her date yet, and did you help her pick out her outfit to ware tonight.
keep us posted.

I got home a little later than I'd hoped but Sue was still home and was getting ready for her date. Just seeing her finishing up her makeup and all of that while she had on a silky bath robe really got me reminiscing of the last time I'd been horny for her like this. It sounds crazy but to me, it was intensely arousing to see her literally getting ready for another man. She smiled at the way I looked at her as she primped and tweezed in front of the mirror. While I would have loved to have thrown her on the bed right then and there, instead I sat there at the edge of the bed content to watch her.

She stood in front of her dresser and picked up various bras and panties and turned to me each time holding them against her and asking me what she'd look best in. In the bedroom light and I guess from the little while we've been out in the sun, she looked like she had a nice glowing tan and to be honest, the lacy white ones seemed to contrast best to her tanned skin and tan lines. It was only after I said it that I realized it was unusual for her to wear white lingerie, and I don't know if she'd ever worn that color for a boyfriend. As she slipped off the robe and stood naked at the end of the bed I know my mind wandered and as she put on the bra and then stepped into the panties, in sort of a reverse strip-tease, the thought in my head was that she looked like a bride on her wedding night, and yes, that thought gave me a huge hard-on. It was warm and hearing her ask me if I thought she had to wear stockings brought me out of my daydream and I told her no, that she looked beautiful and I knew she'd shaved her legs and pussy in the shower as she had this smooth glistening look to her as she got dressed.

As she showed me the dress she was going to wear she saw the look on my face and it took her a second but she again caught my attention when she said something like "...you're really turned on right now, aren't you?" She had a huge smile on her face as she knew she was right. I think she made a point of not putting on the dress for another few minutes just to taunt me and let me see her in her lingerie. She didn't say anything but I know that she leaned over and picked out her shoes giving me a beautiful view of her ass and even an obvious camel-toe.

Before she put the dress on she turned to me and leaned down and kissed me and said "wait for me for later, okay?" and I knew what she meant. For as horny as I was, I already had no intention of relieving myself but I admit it turned me on to hear her ask me. She did look beautiful, a slim fitting blue and white dress that ended just above her knees. Modest if she buttoned the upper-most button, but definitley sexy when she didn't giving a little view of the lacy top of her bra when she leaned forward.

She sat on the bed next to me and kissed me and told me how special I was to let her go out like I was. She tipped my chin up to her and she asked me "are you going to be okay if we go back to his place instead of here?" I knew what she was asking, did I mind if their first time wasn't here with me. I shook my head yes and told her that if it felt better to go there, then that's okay but I asked her to text me when she knew. It was a somewhat surreal conversation because without coming out and saying it I had just agreed to her having sex with him and told her I was okay with it. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was easy to say yes to and as we kissed a bit more and she hugged me, I have to say that I had this incredible sense of arousal wash over me that she was going to leave me in a few minutes and when she came back, in all likelihood, she'd have had sex with him already. I loved the feeling. Oh god did I love feeling that and knowing it.

She kissed me and then she left. She was meeting him at the restaurant and I didn't expect to hear from her till quite later. I thought about getting online here and writing but I also knew I wanted to keep myself in control and if I started to post here, I wasn't sure I'd restrain myself as I was really really turned on by what had just happened, that she was off to see someone who might be her new boyfriend. It felt different than when she slept with Glenn as there was no thought on my part about that being more than something fun for her, this, this time it was a possible guy who I'd see more of in the future. The more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I found myself hoping she'd make him feel comfortable about everything.

I admit though that come just after 9pm or so, that her text was "I'm sorry baby but we're going to Paul's for a while, tell you more when I get home later, hope this is okay, love, Sue", I was disappointed. But I started to think about it and had to conclude that if he's a "regular guy" that unless he's done this sort of thing before, either a 3-some thing or a cuckold thing, that it might be pretty weird to start their sexual relationship here in our house. Still disappointed, there wasn't anything I could do about it and I admit it did take a bit of wind out of my arousal-sails.

It wasn't hard to keep busy at home with no one else here and somehow knowing I wasn't waiting for both of them to come home made it easier to pass the time. I was surprised when she texted me about 11:30pm that she was on her way home and that she hoped I would "wait up" for her. I sent her back a smiley face and just knowing she was on her way home and that it was 2+ hours later, I knew she'd had sex with him and that woke me back up horny-wise for sure.

About 12:15pm or so I saw the headlights in the driveway and a moment later I was greeting her in the foyer. The thing was, I didn't see the look on her face that I had hoped to see. I didn't see this totally-satiated and sexually-drained look in her eyes. She smiled and was bubbly and happy but something already told me it wasn't what she'd hoped it was going to be. I followed her upstairs - again thinking of her white lingerie underneath the dress and wondering if Paul had it all off of her just a little while ago.

She gave me a very detailed recap that I'll try to shorten. They kissed and she said it was very passionate. She said she could feel him hard through his pants and her dress as they hugged and kissed and that he asked her many many times whether I knew what she was doing, where she was and who she was with. He seemed surprised but after a few times, he seemed to accept that it was okay for her to be there. She didn't play up anything more than I was okay with this and he finally started to ask her a little more, what did I do when she was with me and with her boyfriend (did I watch, etc.) and she said she told him in very general terms and didn't give him real details. She told him what I've long told her, that I love to see her passionate and being satisfied sexually and that I'm not threatened by it at all. She didn't play up anything more cuck-wise such as our denial play and such.

She enjoyed telling me that he was good sized, not sure if she said it to make me feel good or not but he said that he's "about your size" as she told me how she was comfortable sucking him. Apparently he complimented her on her oral skills even though she's not able to deep-throat or stuff like that, she does know how to make it feel good for sure! We were both naked by the time she told me how he took her bra and panties off and saw her naked for the first time. She told me she felt really good by how he made her feel and it let her feel very comfortable with him as he complimented her on how sexy and beautiful she looked, she even blushed a bit as she told me that. I know sometimes she can be reluctant to let a guy go down on her if she's not really comfortable with him, she says it's so intimate to let him lick her pussy like that, but last night she told me that she felt none of that with Paul and that he was very gentle and very sexy with her that way. I groaned as she told me she actually wanted to spread her legs for him and how sexy his tongue and fingers felt.

I was rock hard already and she was stroking me as she continued to talk and tease me. She told me how he made her cum as he licked her and she was looking at me as she said it and then asked me if I liked knowing that. I was already going and this really pushed me and I told her that I liked knowing she felt that comfortable to let herself go like that.

The thing was what I also realized was that she was getting very turned on herself by telling me this and I found it kind of strange as I thought about it lying there with her. Normally she'd be sharing this but I'd be the one playing with her and she'd be tired out and lying there. And as she continued she said that after she'd cum that first time she was all set to literally get fucked when he climbed up next to her and presented his cock for her to suck. She looked up at me and said it kind of broke the mood as she would have loved to have him, as she put it, "ram it into me" but instead she said that she figures "we'll have to work out our rhythm" and before I could ask more she continued and told me she sucked him till he was really hard. He fingered and played with her pussy to keep her horny - and she admits, she was really into it despite having wanted something else - she took a point to telling me "his fingers felt sooooo goooood in me baby" so I know she was turned on.

She leaned down and sucked my cock and said "this is what I did to him" and I was on the edge of cumming when she pulled off of me and went back to gently stroking me to keep me hard. I groaned back at her "did you fuck him?" I actually wasn't sure at that moment and she looked up at me and said "of course, silly....". She moved to a sort of 69 position next to me while she lay there playing with my cock she spread her legs and I could see her pussy was swollen and reddened to a much darker shade of pink. I knew there wouldn't be a creampie as she told me how he lay on the bed as she rolled the condom onto his cock. I swear I saw her pussy pulsing at me as she told me how she got his covered cock all wet and how - for their first fuck - she got on top of him and slid herself down on his hard cock.

It was a good thing she let go of my cock before she said that because I probably would have cum at that thought, instead I could feel it throbbing and bouncing and I could hear her moaning at seeing my reaction. She turned up to look at me and smiled and turned around and kissed me. She was moving around in the headboard behind us and a second later she put her fingers underneath her and for a second I didn't know what she was doing until she started masturbating and then climbed on top of me. She'd put some lube on her fingers and as she slid down onto my hard cock she cooed at me and said "I did this to Paul".

Holy crap - I don't know how I held off at that moment from bursting in her but I was just in awe of what she'd said. She started slowly and then more forcefully, fucking me - she was doing it, I lay still - she'd lift up and then plunge down onto my cock. Slowly and gently at first but within a few minutes she was plunging down with all of her weight and groaning fiercely as she ground against me. As I felt her motions start to become erratic I reached out and grabbed her butt and pulled her towards me and pulled her open. When her weight shifted forward against my chest, it was my turn to fuck her silly. She screamed into the pillow next to my head as I felt her cum like a geyser. Her pussy gaped open and gushed wetness as she fell limp against my chest and barely stayed up on her knees to allow me to finish fucking her into oblivion.

I could just tell from how she responded that she hadn't really cum with Paul earlier. The little orgasms she'd told me about weren't enough and from how she was breathing and groaning next to my ear with her face buried in the pillow - and how she was obviously holding herself up on her knees and even pushing downward to present her pussy to me even more - she wanted it and I was happy to give it to her.

In the end when she fell totally limp against me, I wanted it to be my turn finally so I turned her over and lay her on her back and it was my turn. I told her so - I told her that "it's about time you got home, I want my turn in here" and I pushed my cock into her. She moaned in response and I was getting into role-playing a bit. I was so hard it felt just awesome to push all the way into her and feel how wet and open she was both from her own cum as well as the lube. "All those guys fucked you earlier, now it's my turn finally". She murmured below me but seemed to hear me and said "oh yeah baby, they all came in me, can you feel it". I told her something about how wet and open she felt and that is really all I remember explicitly saying other than grunts and exclamantions of oh-yeah. I will say that it felt awesome feeling her rise up at the very end and to feel her body shake with that final orgasm as I emptied my own load into her. By the time I pulled out of her a few minutes later, she lay there seeming to be asleep with this thin trickle of my cum dribbling out of her now very red and very swollen pussy.

She moved to her side and I slid in behind her and, wet and sticky as we were, we hugged/spooned and she murmured how good it was to "finally cum like that tonight". And in the next few minutes she told me how she liked being with Paul and how she thought it could be good "you know, once we get our rhythm together" (what she'd said earlier). I didn't have to ask as she told me that he didn't stay hard the whole time with the condom on so that caused them to have a bit of a break in another key point in bed and she said that while she did cum while he was fucking her, that it wasn't a huge orgasm and that in the end, he came sooner than she'd hoped he would as she thought she was building towards a bigger orgasm. I held her and told her I was sorry that it didn't work out better. She giggled and then said hesitatingly for a second, "I want to give it a bit longer, are you okay with me still seeing him?". I was surprised and told her so and told her that was totally up to her and that if she wanted to see him that was up to her. She actually apologized to me about it not being "better for you baby" and how she had wanted it to be really exciting for me and that she was worried that I wouldn't like it because she hadn't really cum with him - silly stuff like that - but I knew she was just letting her thoughts out as we enjoyed our own post-fuck moment. I reminded her that she had to shake the cobwebs out of Frank too and she giggled at that which seemed to ease the moment. She turned to me and kissed me incredibly and told me again how she felt so lucky to have me.

So, that's it. They're going to see each other again next week, she's not sure of what day but also thought that maybe Friday night wasn't the best as she thought it added some sort of pressure to their situation, that the first time was some sort of bigger-deal and that maybe they should have just done a quickie as the first time. She also said that the whole discussion about possibly coming to our house may have also added to the tension of their evening. I told her this morning that she and he should just relax about it and I told her what I've also said - let it happen naturally and not push it and without saying it, I wonder if the whole thing about our house would be an example of pushing for something to happen before it should.

Paul struggled inside a condom but when Sue arrived home you had her bare. It's amusing to think that if/when he becomes a regular, that situation will reverse.

Lol - even I can laugh at that one knowing it has a ray of truth in it.
She's been pretty stoic today and says she had a good time with him and that, for her, she feels it's really important that she feels comfortable with him, which she does. It did feel weird to say it in a way, but also felt good to tell her that she should give it some time if she feels strongly enough about it.

While she's over her parents house now, I'm sitting here fondly remembering these same kinds of feelings from when she first started seeing Robert. It gives me such a thrill knowing she let another man inside her last night and wants him again.

Well let's hope that Paul's erectile disfunction isn't the reason he and his wife moved on :) my guess is that he was a lotta nervous, I mean who wouldn't be with a woman like Sue! My guess is that it is going to be a good while until you can participate in their love making. I'm sure you will be fine with that for a while but if Sue has any say, it looks like she is going to push your cuck-side a lot. You are in for a treat! Fresh creampies and denial! Hope it all works out for you 3.

So, she asked me yesterday when she could see Paul again this week and I basically told her that it's really up to her. I told her that I figured that she would certainly want to have some time and she again said that she'd rather not wait till Friday if that put any pressure on him, etc. As far as she told me she sent him an email suggesting Tuesday or Wednesday to either meet for lunch or maybe meet after work.

We talked more and she again said how she felt very comfortable with him and said that even after they'd had sex, that she felt very comfortable lying there with him naked. I know from experience that this means a lot to her but I also think she's become much more comfortable sexually too. At one point, as if justifying things she even said "it's not like I didn't cum with him....". I held her hand and told her that I knew what she was saying and I again told her that if she felt strongly enough that she wanted to get to know him more, that I was okay with it and I again told her that he seemed like a nice guy. As if to clarify it and to be sure she heard the answer that I was saying she asked "so you're okay with him being the one if it works out?". I knew what she was asking and I calmly said "yes, if he's who you find really turns you on, then I'll be okay with it". She smiled broadly and cooed and kissed me and said she loved me.

That playfulness came back last night when we enjoyed one last romp in bed enjoying the empty house before going back to the work-week. She was very eager to lie beneath me naked and asked me several times if I "was ready to share this again" and she ran her hands up and down pointing to her body. As I was about to push into her she held my cock and teased up and down the length of her pussy - dipping it in at he bottom and then spreading her wetness all over. She looked up at me as she did that and said "I did this to Paul the other night and he loved it" and then before she'd let me into her wetness she asked me "are you ready to share my pussy again baby?". I groaned a huge "yesssssss" as she relaxed her fingers and let me push into her.

Needless to day, neither of us lasted long and we both giggled when we were done that we both had missed the excitement that her having a boyfriend would bring to us.

And yes, to answer questions that some have sent me via PM, there certainly no change on how I feel about everything. Yes, we've had almost 10 months now of me, I suppose, reassuming the Alpha-role with Sue - but I can still without a doubt say that I definitely want to go back to being her beta-male. Every time we fuck I still have arousal at the thought of going back to using condoms with her and it most definitely still turns me on as much as it ever did if not more.

Steve,
After all this time you certainly have a lot of emotions invested in the success of Sue's new relationship. Paul does not at first indications look like the assured semi-dominant lover that Sue might have wanted, but it is early days and he could still grow into the role. The slow burn is maybe even more dangerous because Sue will feel invested in creating him that way. The time it takes will also create a tighter bond in the end, so watch out later on. Sue seems keen to continue. I know it hasn't even really started yet but this may all take longer to burn out than either of you imagine at present. It's sure going to be an interesting ride. One I'm really looking forward to see develop. Good fortune on the journey.

Steve,
I had a feeling that Sue was looking for someone more dominant with alpha male traits, more like Don. Do you think Paul falls in that category?

Whew, crazy week so far.....
Well - she's meeting him tomorrow night again for dinner and then likely his place afterwards. I say likely because she's still feeling him out and as she said to me already that maybe she pushed it in suggesting he come here so soon and she even suggested that maybe a non-sexual meeting might be better for the first time he's here. When I asked her more about it just a bit ago she giggled and said "lets talk about it later tonight baby...." so I can imagine already what our subject-du-jour will be.

TMW - I too am a bit surprised at her choice and at times I still wonder if she's perhaps settling for the first guy to come along. Since it's a boost to her so far I don't want to suggest something like that as I think things will show themselves soon enough if they are truly good together. If I had to describe how I see her acting, it's cautious and hopeful but not sold yet. The euphoria needs a bit more to sustain itself in between their times together so far. It actually feels kind of nice to hope she has a good time with him tomorrow night and is able to let herself go. It's nice that I don't feel anxious about wanting that as I used to.

Peak - seems TMW repeated your question about Paul lacking the dominant trait that I certainly felt she wanted. So I'm in agreement with you that this might need to smolder for a while before igniting - and yes, it's something I will surely keep in mind as things progress.

Ahh, I"m already hard for later tonight....

STB
So did Sue meet Paul one of yhe two days or did she change it to this weekend.
i just read your post so hope it goes better tomorrow night with him.
keep us posted.

Last edited:
STB
Well it is Sue's next date night with Paul, did she come home first to change and if so, did you pick out what. she was going to ware tonight for him.
what time was there meet and was she going. to meet him at his or somewhere else. hope all goes well for her tonight,
keep us posted.

She is out with him now. No, she didn't come home this time.
Actually a bit crazy right now, just got home from work. Post more later hopefully.

SoonToBe said:
She is out with him now. No, she didn't come home this time.
Actually a bit crazy right now, just got home from work. Post more later hopefully.

STB - sounds great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.