• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be home soon, far later than I expected. She put a smiley face at the end after she told me to stay up and wait.
I was starting to get concerned when 11:30 approached and I hadn't heard from her.

STB
Great update can't wait to hear how tonight went, if it was better than the first time.
keep us posted.

So what's the verdict? Still hit and heavy moving toward cuckold bliss or just another lack luster performance?

Well Steve, it's Sunday morning and I'm surprised to see that you didn't spend last night giving us all an update about your dear wife with Paul. NOT!

I can't see how you could fail to have a great weekend really. If Paul turned out to be a damp squib again, you would be needed to step up to the plate and deliver some good loving, and if he turned out to be a reincarnation of Casanova himself, you would both have been so hot just talking about it, the reconnection would have been stellar. Hope you both enjoyed it either way..

SoonToBe said:
".....When I asked her more about it just a bit ago she giggled and said "lets talk about it later tonight baby...." so I can imagine already what our subject-du-jour will be."

No follow-up on Wed. night. ..... No report on Thu. late night date. Steve, Your Silent post's speak volumes.

I just hope your both OK!

Cheers, Harry

Hey all - sorry, just crazy busy - had started an update many times but never finished and then, when I would read what I'd written, it already seemed outdated.

Wednesday night is pretty much a distant memory but I can say that she sat next to be in bed that night and she talked to me as I let her watch me. She told me she was sorry that it hadn't worked out to meet Paul before they'd had sex together and stuff like that. She asked me again if I was still comfortable with her seeing (fucking) him before we'd all met and I told her okay. I can't recall exactly what she teased me about after that but it surely involved her and Paul and at the end, her encouraging me to tell her that she should let herself go with him when she sees him the next night. It turned me on that she wasn't going to get herself worked up or masturbate with me, instead as she told me several times, that she wanted to be horny for him on Thursday.

After I'd cum and she'd helped me clean up we talked a bit more about her date and she said that she wanted to meet him at his place after work and then go out from there. She said that would prevent them from having to separate after dinner and drive 2 cars back to his place. She said she'd change at his place before dinner and that she'd text me when she was on her way home.

Thursday morning she asked me to help pick out something sexy to wear. She giggled and said that he'd liked her in a dress and she giggled that "it let him undress me pretty easily" so we looked at what she had in dresses and she picked something that she could wear to work as well as out afterwards and she showed me how she could unbutton the top and make it look sexy (like her other dress). It was then time for lingerie and she told me how Paul had loved her in white when she saw him last and she even admitted that it turned her on to "look virginal" which made me laugh out loud and she then punched me in the arm and giggled about it herself. The dress was darker colored, blacks/browns and blues so she chose darker colored undies to choose from. The leopard camisole came out and she teased that she could go without a bra underneath it and she held up a pair of lacy black panties that just obscured her bare pussy beneath. She held them to her body and turned to me and asked "do you think Paul would like this?"

All I can tell you is I was hard all day and night until she came home.

This time there was a much more satisfied and deeply pleasured look in her eyes when she did finally get in early Friday morning. I playfully joked with her that she was late and she smiled and looked at me and said in the most sexy voice "he wanted to go one more time". I pulled her to me right in the foyer and kissed her. I could feel she didn't have her bra on and I remembered about the camisole and I ran my hands down her dress and felt her panties and pulled her against me firmly.

Despite the late hour I was horny for her and we went up to the bedroom where she let me undress her again. As I kissed her and reached for the zipper on her dress she murmured in my ear that "Paul did this to me earlier" and if I wasn't hard already, I was then. I dropped the dress off her shoulders and she stood there in her sexy lingerie and I just loved how her nipples showed through the camisole and I also liked the darkened/damp appearance of her panties.

She raised her hands over her head as I pulled the cami up and over and I came to see her breasts and noticed that they had obviously been sucked at and that there were even slight hickies on them. She looked at me and said that she told Paul that it would turn me on that he'd been sucking at her breasts.

When she got there before dinner she said he was still in disbelief that I knew where she was and what she was doing and that I was okay with it. He was totally in disbelief when she told him that I'd help pick out what she was going to change into and she told me that she went into his bedroom and got naked and went into his bathroom and got washed up. She said he was leaning in the bedroom doorway when she came out naked and she shooed him away saying he had to wait till later. A minute later she went out in just her cami and panties and did a twirl for him and said that he can have "this" later.

Over dinner she said they talked about lots of stuff. He still seemed to not believe that I'd want her to be with him but she said she took the time to explain to him how this all seemed to turn me on and for now, she played up the time when she'll come home and I'll reclaim her. She said he asked if I'd ever been with her "you, know, a threesome thing" as she said it. She answered him honestly that we'd done it before and that it'd been a lot of fun but then added that even back then I liked to wait and have her second instead of at the same time. Once he began to accept what she was saying, the rest of dinner turned to be very arousing for her and that she left the restaurant hanging on his arm and very much hoping to have the evening extend longer.

She said that she thought about texting me but as they walked to the car and then kissed as he opened the door for her, that she forgot about it and instead, focused on him. She was a bit embarassed to say that she sucked his cock in the car on the way back to his place. He told her that she'd gotten him really horny over dinner and in the car she flashed him her breasts and he egged her on to suck him a bit. She giggled as she leaned over in the front seat and heard him moan as they drove the 10-15 mins back to his place. She said he was nice and hard by the time they got back.

Even now she hasn't given me much details and specifics. She told me that she let him go down on her as she lay on his bed and he knelt at the edge of the bed and that was how he gave her her first orgasm of the night. She said she felt so sexy letting him take off her panties and told me that in her mind she could easily see letting herself go with him at how she felt lying there letting him ****** her pussy and that lying there naked from the waist down with her camisole still on made her feel very horny. What surprised me was that she said she felt very comfortable with him. Later on she told me that it'd taken her a bit longer to feel that comfortable around Robert when she said that by the end of Thursday night with Paul that she felt very comfortable being naked with him "like I used to with Robert".

As I said, she wouldn't give me blow-by-blow details - just that he didn't have the same issue as the prior week with the condom and that he looked very sexy as she looked up at him about to fuck her and how hard and stiff his cock was. She told me that after licking her that she was plenty wet and that he again was very gentle with her when they started to have sex. She was pretty wet but the condom still needed a little extra lubricant which Paul provided with some saliva as they kissed each other.

While she didn't give me much details I know that as I got undressed myself I asked her if she was kissing him as he pushed into her the first time and she smiled and said "yes". I told her that thought turned me on and she said that "it just felt right". I asked her if he was good and she answered "better than last time for sure" and as I started to rub my cock up and down between her used pussy lips she moaned and said "it took a little while but I think we finally got things right". And as I bottomed out in her she moaned up at me that "he made me feel good baby, really good".

I knew she'd never feel that tremendous post-cum/post-fuck orgasm with him as long as he was using condoms with her so once we got into our own rhythm there was no doubt that she wanted me to finish what he'd started. She moaned and told me how she'd cum with him and how she'd loved lying back and "letting him have me". I asked if she'd cum when he did and she giggled "not without feeling it more" but then added that "he lasted a long time so after a while I finally got what I needed". She said he had a huge smile on his face when he felt her finally let go with a big orgasm as he fucked her.

I was plunging away at her when she told me how she felt him starting to get more and more physical with her as he got into it. Oh god did it turn me on to hear her tell me how that turned her on and how she felt herself really getting wet as she felt a big orgasm builidng in her. She teased me and looked up at me and said "do you like knowing he made me cum like that baby?".

Well the whole evening had been getting to me and that pretty much did it. She could feel that I was close and she knew she wanted me to hold off as long as I could so she pulled her knees together a bit and held me off on my next thrust, I only pushed an inch or two into her when she tightened up and said "maybe he gave me enough tonight baby, maybe you should wait". I could feel her pussy seething and seeping wetness against the head of my cock buried in her but she was so sexy teasing me like that. "Maybe you should wait till tomorrow baby, let me enjoy just being with Paul for tonight?". It was a good thing she giggled and suddenly relaxed her knees and let me plunge all the way into her because for a moment I thought she was serious - and yes, for a moment there I was going to pull out and stroke off onto her I was that horny. But a second later she literally just relaxed her pussy and spread her legs and I plunged right into her all the way on one deep plunge. Grinding against her I felt her start to shake herself and that really urged me on.

I shifted upward, pointing her pussy almost straight upward and spread her legs apart and she let me fuck her as deeply as I could. She moaned so deeply as I pounded against her and as I felt her start to shake I pushed into her deeply one last time and held there till I heard her shriek and then as I pulled back I felt myself start to cum in her. The first spurt felt huge followed by one after another. My cock felt huge in her still as she thrashed her head back and forth in pleasure. When I felt the last of my spasms start to ebb while I was still hard I pushed her knees even further apart and fucked her as deeply as I could as my cock slowly began to deflate. Sure enough, within a moment or so she let out this unintelligible groan and I felt her hips thrust upwards one time after which I felt her body shake all over for a moment after which she fell totally limp beneath me. My cock slipped out of her pussy and a dribble of our cum followed. She lay there before me - legs spread as I knelt between them and I just looked at her naked body - with her pussy obscenely gaping open and looking incredibly used. All I could feel was pride at knowing how she'd felt and the pleasure she'd felt tonight.

We talked yesterday and while she said the sex is good, as others here have pointed out, she's still not sure he's aggressive enough for her. I told her that maybe he still needs to feel more at ease about her and us. She smiled and that led to her inviting him over - and HIM ACCEPTING - to come here tonight for some beers and burgers on the barbeque.

She said she talked to him for a while on the phone and that they agreed this is just a social visit and that they don't have any plans to have sex - but as we talked I looked at her with a questioning eye and she finally said "well, if it all works out, maybe...." but she really told me that she wants him to come over and for me to feel comfortable with him and for him to feel comfortable with us. She hugged me and said that she hopes this can turn into something that might be interesting for all of us. She smiled and looked at me and said "Paul likes to ski too" and I just looked at her and smiled knowing that she's already thinking about winter and maybe him coming skiing with us? I didn't tell her but that would be a first and be very interesting if he were to come along and if we were all comfortable around each other.

Sorry it's an abrupt posting but Sue's actually out at the store shopping - picking up stuff for a salad and she said "I'm getting him the beer he likes too". He's due here about 4:30pm. She's already said that this is just a social visit - and that "I'd like you guys to be friends or at least comfortable with each other".

I think it is great that they are building a nice relationship and beginning to include you. Seems like a relationship that everyone could grow to enjoy and expand upon. It seems like more info about your relationship is being shared but I wonder when you are going to tell him the whole truth? Will he be more accepting of it take a leadership or more aggressive role? Very interesting... Skiing and letting her stay with Paul, helping clean, wow the possibilities could b endless!

STB
Let us all know how his "social" visit goes today. look forward to hearing how it all went.
good luck and keep us posted.

He's still here now - they are sitting downstairs out on the lower deck by the pool. I told her that I'd give them a few minutes.
He seems nice enough but wow, was it awkward at first. I don't think he quite knew what to make of it when Sue pretty much introduced him as "my boyfriend". lol

We talked, shared a bit of history and he's admitted that "it's pretty cool" that we have fun.

Let me go. More later or tomorrow. She is going to be smoking hot later as she's already told me he won't sleep with her tonight here with me here just yet.

Cheers Stb! Here's to many wonderful orgasms tonight with a hotter than hit wife!

Hey Steve,
I'm a little confused, I thought you met Paul on Friday Aug. 29th. That was before he got together with Sue for the first time. I don't understand what Sue was saying in your conversation on Wednesday night.
It's probably to late for you to get this, but I was going to suggest that Sue go home with Paul after the barbeque. I think if he took her home it would help him understand that you are really "Ok" with their relationship.

Rick

Ugh - no time now for an update now. I re-read what I wrote yesterday and I can see the confusion in how I worded things. Hope to clarify later.

Rick - that'd have been an interesting suggestion had either of us thought of it earlier.

Still no time - a bit of a family issue going on right now - daughter/college issues... Very distracting for us...
Plus, what is it about the end of this quarter at work that is just so insane.... Literally just finished what needed to get done today....

STB
Did everything go as you all wanted it to, after a few drinks. and does Sue think that he will be the "ONE" or is she still looking.
well let us know how it went on sunday and if and when she is, going to see him again.
keep us posted.

Well, if anyone out there has another job that I can take please let me know (lol - mainly kidding but partly serious).
Work sucks. I am so tired of staring at spreadsheets doing EOY and 2015 projections of just about every metric known to man.
I am heading into the office this afternoon so only have a few mins. Hopefully by end-of-week or mid-next-week things should return to their earlier level of craziness.

Yes - we continued our fun last night.
Yes - Sue is seeing Paul tonight - as she's now said, it's their "regular date-night". No talk of them coming here yet and no talk of me joining them at his place yet. Honestly, I'm happy that she has some sexual attention from him as these past few days (weeks?) I am just exhausted at the end of the day. She's asked if I'm okay with her seeing him more than just Thursday nights and I told her that as long as it didn't get out of control, that I would be okay with it. We talked about weekends and I was okay as long as it wasn't both days and obviously, not when our kids will be home (our son will be home next weekend and our daughter the weekend after that).

Too much more to share now but things are progressing with them for sure. They talk for a while most nights. She has the door open to our bedroom when she talks to him and she doesn't mind me listening from the hallway but feels self-conscious if I'm in the room with her. Mostly just talk but I've heard some sexy stuff and I am sure she's talked him through some phone sex too.

Jeez - finally home and it's only 7:30pm. I told Sue it was pretty much fine with me if she went straight there, at least for the next 2 weeks as I can see this pace at work not relenting until closer to month-end.

I'm actually laughing at what I wrote earlier today and thinking, yeah, I am happy right now that there's not another person wanting yet more out of me.

To catch up on the burgeoning couple, as I posted earlier, she's enjoying getting to know him better. She says that they talk about me often and that he still seems uneasy but that she is sure she is swaying him. She suggested maybe trying to get together again this weekend and I told her that would be okay but that I'd rather know sooner than later. Last night she took her time to talk to me about what she's hoping for.

She said that she hopes things get a little better in bed with him. Of course she immediately added that she's sure he has potential and told me that he's nicely endowed and that he "fits nicely". But what she really talked to me about was that she hopes that if he comes over this weekend, that the 3 of us can have some fun. She knew I was worked up about it already, despite the long days at work I was very much looking forward to an intimate moment with her last night where I'd have my own 'happy ending' to the day. Our talk varied but she did ask again if I was going to be okay with using our bedroom and for the first time in a long time she asked me if it still bothered me. I laughed and looked at her and told her that I remembered how I'd felt at the time and now, I can see that it was still when I wasn't ready yet to accept what I wanted. She hugged me and said that she just wanted it to be good for me.

Another thing she brought up was Paul using condoms and, not like she even had to tell me or ask me, but she said she was thinking of asking him if he'd be tested or whatever so that he could stop using condoms. I moaned and told her it was okay and I got really really hard. It was only a moment later that I realized that might be the first step in the domino effect and damn if that didn't turn me on that it could happen sooner than I'd thought. I am sure she noticed the effect on me but she didn't push or say anything other than "it'd be nice".

As the minutes ticked by and I got hornier she told me that "maybe it'll be good for you tonight so you're not so horny tomorrow night" - meaning tonight! I asked her what she meant and when she said "you might have to wait till Friday" even though she was joking, damn did it hit me hard to hear her say it so cool-ly and calmly that I started to grunt and I guess she knew I was close. She leaned down and whispered sexily in my ear something like "you'll definitely be waiting when he stops using condoms with me". All I can say is that it felt like she'd hit the launch button and that earlier grunt was nothing like the sound I let out at that moment.

Damn did it feel awesome, on top of feeling so initimate and close to her, it just felt so good to feel almost pure pleasure after the day I'd had yesterday. And yes, it has made it far easier for me to wait till she gets home tonight, even if I do have to wait till tomorrow. In a way, it'd be bettter as to be honest, I'm beat.

Interesting how fast that realization pops into your head. I bet this is going to be a topic of discussion pretty soon or do you think because she is taking more of a lead in what she wants that she will just tell you it's time?

Sounds like things are moving along well. :)

STB
So is Paul going to come over this weekend , again and hopeful you all will have some fun.
keep us posted.

Ugh, I guess the stress has gotten to me as I feel miserable and am running a fever right now.
Yes, he's supposed to come over tomorrow but this may now be changed. I feel like crap, not even horny despite all that's going on.
I encouraged her to do what she wants and to not let me stand in her way. That kind of turned me on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread