• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Experience

• Thread starterHarry2614
  • Start date

Harry2614

Been there
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2007
Arizona
New Experience

After being a ‘lurker’ and a ‘contributor’ here for about a year now, I have a New Experience in my life that fits into this subject line.
A little background for those that haven’t read about me. I am a massage therapist that is also the leader of a group that gets together to do group massage. [2-3 massage tables, 8-12 people, 3-4 per table] the massage is done on one person at a time by the others at the table. We like to have our meeting balanced with an equal number of men and women. There is no covering for the one on the table. It is a clothing optional massage group. Genital, Sensual and Sexual massage is not permitted. Massage nights are at a host home the second Saturday of each month.

My wife is 58, and although we had a great sexual relationship for the first 6 of the 12 years we have been married, She has been uninterested & unresponsive even though we do have sex about once a week. She seldom has an orgasm whereas in the first 4-5 years she was multi-orgasmic. Although I am a professional massage therapist, she prefers her feet rubbed rather than massage, at the meetings massage is OK since she is also doing massage. Foreplay is almost out, since she don’t get turned on by my sensual touch like she did in the beginning of out marriage and before. Worst of all, she won’t talk about it.

Now for my experience (or maybe more specifically my wife’s since I wasn’t there). This past meeting, (Sept. 12th) I was in Independence Mo. for a Grandaughters wedding. I didn’t expect her to go without me since she is a bit ‘prudish’ and usually keeps covered until getting on the table. She agreed to do the meeting and I arranged for a male friend member to drive my truck with the massage tables and other equipment to the host home. There were 7 people there 4 men & 3 women. My wife (Carol) decided to be at the table of the man that drove my truck and unloaded the things for her, (Craig) and another man (Eric). The evening went well and all got their massage. Then some decided to go swimming and had to shower before getting into the pool. My wife showered with Craig. (Showering with a friend is not unusual at these meetings)

I got home on Sept 18th. And met a wife happy to see me. (A little more happy than usual actually). She said the meeting went well and proper. But it seems that when she came out of the shower, Craig told her to look and showed her a “huge hard-on”. She said she ran out to the pool, “not wanting to have anything to do with that”. However, on the way home and through e-mails in the week that followed, she explained her problems to him, admitting some hang-ups for the first time ever, to Craig. He does ‘Tantra sensual massage’ and wants to teach her to accept sensual touch. She spoke to me yesterday and wants to take him up on his offer to awaken her sensuality. She says he is happily married (his wife don’t go to the meetings). And she doesn’t want to have sex with his “huge Cock”. She doesn’t explain how his “huge cock” got the conversation started, and she erased all their e-mails from my computer. She now uses her laptop with a new e-mail address to communicate with him.

She is already nicer to me and promises to restore our sexual live with his help. At first in private sessions at his home or ours, then with me included to learn what to do. I do have a lot of questions, and we went over several of them yesterday, which was very refreshing after so long a silence by her. If this really does work, and our sex improves vastly, I will be happy. The weird thing is: I could just as well do the sessions, as I have with other women, but she want to do them with him.
Well obviously, I want your comments and observations. So fire away!!!

Cheers, Harry

Your wife is telling you she's identified a potential lover. Open the barn door....

Harry,

Thanks for your description of your experience with your wife, which sounds a lot like real life.

Harry2614 said:
She is already nicer to me and promises to restore our sexual live with his help. At first in private sessions at his home or ours, then with me included to learn what to do.

Sounds like your wife has made you an offer you can't refuse....

Harry2614 said:
I do have a lot of questions, and we went over several of them yesterday, which was very refreshing after so long a silence by her. If this really does work, and our sex improves vastly, I will be happy.

Sounds like things may be looking up....

Harry2614 said:
The weird thing is: I could just as well do the sessions, as I have with other women, but she wants to do them with him. I'd like some comments and observations....

This isn't weird at all. Craig has awakened your wife's sexuality; she has the hots for him. If she were to accept her old man (you) teaching her how to become sexually responsive, that (in her view) would be demeaning, because — you aren't going to want to hear this, but I don't see any other way to say it — she doesn't have the hots for you any more, and also because... well... you're her old man.

The fact that your wife set up a new "secret" e-mail account and is corresponding with Craig on her personal laptop (not your communal desktop computer) is additional evidence she has the hots for him.

If you want to revive some erotic sexuality in your marriage, I suggest opening the barn door and encouraging your wife to run. Meaning, encourage her to meet privately with Craig, as she said she wants to do, to "re-awaken her sexuality." I also suggest talking privately with Craig and letting him know he has your permission to do anything with your wife she agrees to.

In the near future, it looks like you may have a hotwife on your hands and — on your part — a greatly-increased and much more intense erotic interest in your wife and marriage.

Are you up for it? If not, I predict you'll have an unhappy wife on your hands. If you are.... well, go for it.

—Custer

I hope he does eventually become her Bull, and you get a "new wife" as she suggests will happen. Go with the flow and be very happy for her that she is coming out of a "long silence, a form of depression." She is coming out of her mind prison. Give it time as she walks a step at a time.

I like how she wants to learn to accept touch from him, then for you to be taught. Always feel gratitude to him for "awakening her up".

She called it off

A couple nights ago, in bed as we were close, I asked 'what she was going to do with Craig's offer' She didn't answer. However the next day she called him and turned down his offer for sensual massage, saying that the excitement of the prospect has "ramped up her intrest" and that it made me more 'horny'. Which is certainly true. She is much more 'open' to my touch and last night we fell asleep with my hand on her pussy and her hand on my cock. That hasn't happened in a long time.

This may not be the end of it, however, as the massage club meets every month (October will be at our home) and there will always be oportunity for her to tease him at the meetings. I'm sure the invitation for a "private session will come up again.

Harry

Harry - I've read and re-read your posting and I cannot grasp the scene you are describing with mixed couples being naked and massaging each other but with no other sexual activity. Yet at the same time you describe Carol and Craig showering together as if it is a normal experience.

I know for me, knowing my wife and Don (or Brad) are showering together and washing each other intimately is a very intense thing and it is extremely sexual for them. I am curious how Carol can not view such things as having strong sexual overtones. Perhaps because you are, it seems, maybe 10 years older than we are, maybe it is different - but I am still at a loss to put all of this into perspective.

As you know from my experiences, I relish in the increased sexual desires that my own wife feels after her time with her lover - so I totally empathize with your eagerness to experience more of this with your wife.

I am sure that as your experiences continue and hopefully you continue to post them here, that I and others will begin to understand the situation you are in more fully.

Harry,

Harry2614 said:
This may not be the end of it, however, as the massage club meets every month (October will be at our home)....

My guess would be, you're right. Having the October meeting at your home will be optimal. Your wife will feel at ease and "on her turf" there.

Harry2614 said:
....and there will always be oportunity for her to tease him at the meetings. I'm sure the invitation for a "private session" will come up again. —Harry

Yes.... most likely it will. You might give some thought, in advance, to how you'll respond. Will you encourage your wife....? Discourage her....? Express indifference....?
When you decide what your feelings are and what your response will be (probably), you might begin talking with her about it.

—Custer

Date could be tonight

After posting here yesterday (Wed. 23rd), Craig called carol in the evening, asking if they were still getting together tommorow, Thu. evening. (she said at our house, but I already knew the offer was at his and his wife is out of town on business)
She told me that he was supposed to call me to ask if it could be here. Gets confusing, but I know who to believe. He hasen't talked to me at all let alone date and place.
The confusion resulted in a long discussion about our sex life, What the problems are (lack of communication admittedly her problem) What we haven't done about keeping it going, and can a 3rd. party help spark her interest. Well it has, even without his proposed sensual massage (spell that various foreplay, stoping before sex, but not necessarily before orgasm)
I told her that I already gave her the green light for the first session, then it would be up to her to do more if she feels it will help us. (She is the one hesitating & wanting to 'back-out'), She can give me better feedback on what she likes best and makes her more turned on.
That's where it is this morning, as she goes off to work. Her schedule was 8am-7pm. but got changed to 9pm. then the 'Girls in the office' usually go out. (She is new thhere, filling in for one that was in a car accident) so didn't know about the Thu. nite out. Just my thought, but I suspect the additional 2 hours will be Graig's

Harry

Showering together

Harry - I've read and re-read your posting and I cannot grasp the scene you are describing with mixed couples being naked and massaging each other but with no other sexual activity. Yet at the same time you describe Carol and Craig showering together as if it is a normal experience.

I know for me, knowing my wife and Don (or Brad) are showering together and washing each other intimately is a very intense thing and it is extremely sexual for them. I am curious how Carol can not view such things as having strong sexual overtones. Perhaps because you are, it seems, maybe 10 years older than we are, maybe it is different - but I am still at a loss to put all of this into perspective.

STB:
I certainly understand your inability, My wife had a hard time with it when we first met, I was already a member. Consider it a level up from Nude Resorts where massage is offered also nude. The one here in AZ. is called Shangra-La.
The sharing started at a member home with a hot tub and pool but using a septic tank system. Shower before getting into either but the motto was "save water, Shower with a friend" Of course there were incidents, but all in fun.
I'll try to pare down the club charter, it's to large to attach here, and send it next time.

Harry

Sunday afternoons?

STB, Any decisions on Sunday afternoon trysts ? and whit you in on the action?

Harry

Harry - thanks for the explanation. I've never heard of such a group here in NJ where we are located, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Who knows I may have to look around.

Regarding Sue and Sundays - no decisions yet but I will probably say okay if it is just for a relatively short period of time.

I'll have time later tonight to update my thread with more info.

Am looking forward to tomorrow's installment of "The Aspiring But Secretive Hotwife."

Harry,

Harry2614 said:
After I posted here yesterday (Wed. 23rd), Craig called Carol in the evening and asked if they are still getting together tommorow, Thur. evening. (She said this would be at our house, but I already knew the offer was at his and his wife is out of town on business.)

This sounds quite promising. It's very cool that "another man" called your wife at your home in the evening, when you were there (I gather). It also sounds like your wife calling Craig and "backing out" was for your benefit.... i.e., her intuition is telling her it will be risky if she tells you straight-out she's going to another man's house so he can massage her in the nude, at a time when his wife is not home, even though you're encouraging her to do that.

Harry2614 said:
She told me Craig was supposed to call me to ask if [her nude message] could be here. Gets confusing, but I know who to believe. He hasn't talked to me at all, let alone about a date and place.

Hm.... it sounds like your wife felt she needed to cover herself (so to speak), but it was a hasty, ill-considered attempt.... since obviously Craig called her, not you. But, she probably assumed she had covered herself (again, so to speak) by telling you she had called Craig earlier and cancelled.

Harry2614 said:
The confusion resulted in a long discussion about our sex life: what the problems are; for instance, lack of communication, which is admittedly her problem; what we haven't done about keeping it going; and can a 3rd. party help spark her interest.

That was a good thing.

Harry2614 said:
Well it has, even without his proposed sensual massage (read various foreplay, stopping before sex but not necessarily before orgasm). I told her I already gave her the green light for the first session, then it would be up to her to do more if she feels it will help us. (She is the one hesitating & wanting to 'back-out.')

Also good....

Harry2614 said:
She can give me better feedback on what she likes best and makes her more turned on. That's where it is this morning, as she goes off to work.

It seems good to me that you're putting all this in the context of how it will improve your relationship with her.

Harry2614 said:
Her work schedule was 8am-7pm, but was changed to 9pm. Then, the 'girls in the office' usually go out. She is new there, filling in for one who was in a car accident, so she didn't know about the Thu. nite out.

Ah.... so your wife's cover story is complete. She called Craig and "cancelled out" (despite your encouragement to go through with her date with him); then she was unexpectedly scheduled to work an additional 2 hours on the night of her "cancelled date" with Craig; then, also unexpectedly, she was informed that the women in her office will be "going out" Thursday evening (after 9:00 PM, I assume), thus allowing herself an additional flexible time period of unknown length to continue with Craig if the two of them should decide they'd like to do that. Nice.... [/QUOTE]

Harry2614 said:
Just my thought.... I suspect the additional 2 hours will be at Craig's [house]. — Harry

Yes, I think you have it right. You can also assume the 2 hours will, most likely, turn into a time period considerably longer than that.... 4 hours? 6 hours?.... and your wife may come home sometime between 11:00 PM and 2:00 AM, due — of course — to becoming unexpected absorbed in the good times she was having with "the women in her office."

Would it be worthwhile, after your wife comes home, to embrace her, kiss her, and finger her pussy (in bed) or, better still, go down on her....? Or, if she's resistant and won't allow you to do either, carry out a "panty check" (i.e., a panty feel, sniff, and taste test) after she's gone to sleep?

In any case, it sounds like the plot is thickening. Will look forward to reading tomorrow's installment of "The Aspiring But Secretive Cuckoldress."

—Custer

Custer

Thanks for the evaluation Cust. I see you match my line of thinking. All the while she is acting the shy, blushing, hesitating, tease, She is just getting herself prepaired to "let her boundrys fall" when the atmosphere is right. I actually don't expect it to happen the first time, (Craig is a friend that I think I can trust the first time out) But there is a good chance she will, if it goes 3-4 times. After all she did it with me!!

Harry

The AZ Stroking Comm. Doc.

STB:

Actually, there was a group like this in Penna. They contacted me several years back thinking I owed them dues. We were never associated with them however and carry an Arizona registered name. Therefore I have put a note at the bottom.

HarryView attachment The Arizona Stroking Comm.txt

Go down on her!

Custer wrote:
Would it be worthwhile, after your wife comes home, to embrace her, kiss her, and finger her pussy (in bed) or, better still, go down on her....? Or, if she's resistant and won't allow you to do either, carry out a "panty check" (i.e., a panty feel, sniff, and taste test) after she's gone to sleep?

Custer:
Actually, would you believe, she hasn't ever let me "go down on her". When she does, I'll know that Craig has got her to submitt to it and found out how good it feels. She is the first woman I've 'had' that thinks it's a bad thing to do and believes she'll ket kidney infection from it. She really is kind of prudish, but still she likes to tease.

Harry

Hey, we're hanging in suspense....

Harry,

What was the outcome of your wife's Thursday evening (24 Sept. '09) adventure? You've kept us hanging in suspense....

—Custer

After Thu. nite

OK! I was really aprehensive about Thu. nite, but actually it turned out to be a good experience and 'training session' for my wife. The guy does this for other women too and since he has his own wife to make love to, He helped Carol to learn what it takes to "turn her on" and get her 'horny'. She is from the old school that thinks it's the husband who should initiate sex and that HE should know what to do. That's whats been our problem.
When she came home Thu. nite, (at 9:30pm) she did not have a satisfied 'just fucked' look [or] a guilty 'I did a bad thing' look. She right away admitted that she really left work at 7:00pm. as I suspected. It's a 1/2 hour drive each way to his house, so they only had an hour to do what he said he would do "help her learn what I need to do to 'turn her on' and get her comfortable telling me what to do. I asked her Why she "had to lie to me" then she got red and embarassed and a guilty look. She didn't want me to "follow her or show up to mess things up". Well I wouldn't have, because I already gave her permission to go.
BTW, she was not wet or filled with cum. I did check when we got in bed, but no sex that nite.
Sat. morning, she told me she wanted us to use the massage table (I have a home massage studio) and she would show me what she learned. First, we got into the Hot Tub and both relaxed for a while, then went to the massage table. She was indeed like a new girl friend, telling me how she wanted to be kissed, how to touch her and 'lightly massage her' in a way to get her turned on and horny.
Hey, I was even prepaired. I had gone out on Fri. and bought a 1/4 yard of velvet cloth. After the "fingertip massage" (Does this sound delightful girls?) I dragged the velvet all over her body. Then she told me what I love to hear, "now you can kiss me all over" She didn't really mean to Go down on her but I took it as permission, (Craig didn't include that in his instructions). She only resisted a little and I kept at it untill she had a good orgasm, so hard that she was too sensitive to touch.
Now I know I haven't been 'set-up' here. We have talked a lot since and I have exchanged e mails with Craig. Actually we, Craig and I are a lot alike, sensitive and Caring. I actually was an instructor in a Sensual massage group for a while, but it broke up after abt. 3 years. I, too have done sensual massage on women, but just didn't expect my wife to go for this the way she did.
Well that's my story. I fully expect it to get better. Craig won't fuck her without my permission. He is a friend of mine too and a good member of our massage group. He can't jeprodize that.
I presume some of you will be dissapointed to read that I was not 'cucked'. OH WELL!!! You keep putting STB in a Cock cage too.

Harry

The benefits continue

I guess no one is going to keep this thread alive but me.
I continue to reap the benefits of her sensual massage at Craig's place. Fondeling and Kissing at any time are common and there have been several spontanious sex sessions since that night. I am very much enjoying "going down" on her. She cums very good that way and I like it second best to making Love.

Harry

The affair end's

That's right, and I am happy with the end result. It wasn't really a Hot wife or cuckold experience anyway. I know Craig wanted more and one month later at our massage meeting, last Sat. he really tried to continue it with her and was not shy about kissing her when I was watching, but she got scared and didn't want to be pushed too far. So she 'backed off' and the e mails have 'toned down' to just 'friendly', as she puts it.
I do have a new 'girlfriend' in her. And when we make love, It's like 12 years ago, only better because she has droped her boundrys with me and allows me to 'go down' on her which she never did before, and didn't even allow Craig to do. He warmed her up and brought out her real sexuality, for which I thank him for. Great for me, but sorry for him because she 'backed off' before he got what he was in it for. Since this is not a cuckold story, and nothing as well written as STB's 'HOT wife' Sue, I expect it will drift off to the archives. I'm OK with that, since I will enjoy the result and still be here reading all the interesting storys.

Harry

Your wife has taken a step forward; I suggest not giving up....

Harry,

Harry2614 said:
I am happy with the end result.

It does, in fact, sound like Craig improved your wife's sexual responsiveness and hence your marriage.

Harry2614 said:
I know Craig wanted more....

So does your wife — but it will have to be done gradually and in a way compatible with her personality and inhibitions.

Harry2614 said:
....and one month later at our massage meeting, last Sat. he really tried to continue with her and was not shy about kissing her when I was watching, but she got scared and didn't want to be pushed too far. So she 'backed off' and the e mails have 'toned down' to just 'friendly', as she puts it.

It sounds like Craig didn't properly respect your wife's fearfulness of doing anything than might offend you, or cause her to appear "less than proper" to others (esp. others she knows), and her desire for discretion. He tried to push her "too far too fast."

Harry2614 said:
I do have a new 'girlfriend' in her. And when we make love, It's like 12 years ago, only better because she has droppped her boundaries with me and now allows me to 'go down' on her, which she never did before, and didn't even allow Craig to do. He warmed her up and brought out her real sexuality, for which I thank him.

Good.... but so far, Craig has only partially brought out your wife's "real" sexuality.

Harry2614 said:
Great for me, but not for him because she 'backed off' before he got what he wanted.

Your wife has taken an important step forward. I suggest not abandoning your efforts so soon.... time and patience will be required. Enabling Craig to "deflower" your budding cuckoldress, I would guess, will work best as a team effort in which you explicitly encourage him to press on (and give him suggestions, since you are the one who knows your wife best). Also, since he is married, I suggest talking with him about whether his wife's view of this is likely to be positive or negative. If the former, she could be decisive in convincing your wife to allow Craig to fuck her, thus "breaking the ice" and freeing her, in a psychological sense, to begin seeking and taking lovers. If Craig's wife is against him fucking your wife, even "temporarily," that could make Craig an unsuitable choice.... especially if she and your wife are friends.

Meanwhile, you might encourage your wife to read:

The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

And:

The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

Also, there are strategies available online for seducing your wife into taking other men. You might consider:

How To Get Cuckolded by Your Hot Wife?

And:

Cuckold Forum - How to Make Her a Hotwife

(for example).

Good luck, and I hope you'll keep us updated.

—Custer

The end of the affair:

Thank You Custer for your many comments and links. I will keep this all for the future. I have told my wife that I like that this helped her to be a “new girlfriend” for me and if she needed another ‘boost in sensuality’ I would even find her another man. Craig Is out of the picture as a potential sex partner because as you pointed out:

Custer: “It sounds like Craig didn't properly respect your wife's fearfulness of doing anything than might offend you, or cause her to appear "less than proper" to others (esp. others she knows), and her desire for discretion. He tried to push her "too far too fast."

He embarrassed her amongst our other friends by being too aggressive at a meeting. Also She knows he is neglecting his wife to have these “trysts” with other women (and she found out also at that meeting that there is another woman (she was also at the meeting and Carol Met her) Then Craig was acting embarrassed to kiss carol good night out at the street when the other woman and her husband were leaving.

Custer: “Your wife has taken an important step forward”d. ……………………….”. If Craig's wife is against him fucking your wife, even "temporarily," that could make Craig an unsuitable choice.... especially if she and your wife are friends.

His wife IS against his fucking other women as indicated in one of the last e mails from him as he excused himself from another massage event in our home stating that he had to take his wife ‘out of town’ because they needed to get “re-acquainted”. Also it is evident that his wife was not home when carol went to him That Thursday night.

She has ‘backed away’ from the whole situation at this point. She, and I , are happy with what has happened. It released her from many of her inhibitions and has gotten me to pay much more attention to her and her sexual needs.
She has ‘cut off’ any sexy E mail between her and Craig. She no longer ‘hides her e mails’ and Craig has told me by e mail that he will not attempt to re-ignite the sexual situation.

I am left to explain how and why this started in the first place, other than me ‘setting up the situation for them to get together.

The answer came to me over the past weekend (I think) as we were sitting in our open garage passing out Halloween candy. Carol Got a “hot flush” and a neighbor commented that she had a “summer moment” meaning ‘Hot Flash’.
So, she is entering menopause. Somehow her system wanted ONE LAST FLING before moving on to a less demanding sex life.
We will not have lost what we have found in a renewed sex life with each other, and she says she is satisfied with that. ………. We’ll see how the future plays out.

Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread