• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Experience

• Thread starterHarry2614
  • Start date
Update

What I didn’t include in the beginning of my story, was that at the time,(Sept 2009) I was going through radiation and hormone therapy for prostate cancer. 42 radiation treatments & 6 mo. of lupron (testosterone blocker). Well that ended in Feb. 2010, but it explains my wife’s sexual interest in our friend. (she was thinking sex with me would be over) That whole affair was a lot of sexually stimulating E mails (both ways) and the one time sensual massage and oral sex he gave her at his home. She did not even reciprocate. Then his wife apparently got into his e mail while he was on a business trip and he dropped out of the picture real quick.
The good thing is that my wife aquired a renewed interest in sex and I could at least give her really good oral orgasm’s. When my urologist prescribed TRI-MIX for me, it was wonderful. Then I would literally have 3 hr. Erections that she could do anything she wanted with and did. It was better than the 3 yr. period before the cancer diagnosis.
Now with the hormone blocker wearing off, I am often feeling like a ‘teenager’ again with spontaneous night and morning erections. I still use a small amount of Tri-mix just to assure that I ‘stay up’ for her.
Her desire for sex has gone back to pre-affair, but our 2-5 times a month love sessions are a lot better than before, and We are experiencing the same post-affair romance and respect for each other that STB has described with Sue.
I’m not disappointed that she did not carry through with her ‘almost affair’, although I did expect, with great internal turmoil, that she would (hence my fascination with STB's story). I still think I would really get ‘turned on’ by watching her with another man and then having ‘my turn’ then cleaning up after, But she says she is very satisfied with what we have, and won’t look for another male friend. I tease her about it though.
There are some aspects of her experience with ‘the friend’ that she has finally told me this past June while we were on a camping trip together,10 months later. Although it was only Sensual massage and oral sex, there was a strong emotional component. She called him a 'soul mate' and believed they had a previous life connection. Now, she don't want to be near him and won't go to our massage party's if perchance he will be there.
Cheers, Harry

Harry,

Regarding your post of 6 Nov. 2009:

Harry2614 said:
Thank you Custer for your many comments and links. ... etc ...

You're welcome.

Harry2614 said:
The answer came to me over the past weekend (I think) as we were sitting in our open garage passing out Halloween candy. Carol Got a “hot flush” and a neighbor commented that she had a “summer moment” meaning ‘Hot Flash’.
So, she is entering menopause. Somehow her system wanted ONE LAST FLING before moving on to a less demanding sex life. ... etc ...

Maybe or maybe not. Some women seem to be rendered sexually defunct by menopause; subsequently they don't desire it anymore. Other women seem to retain their sex drive through menopause; subsequently they remain sexually active. As you said, you and your wife will have to "see what the future brings."

Regarding your post of yesterday (16 Sept. 2010):

Harry2614 said:
What I didn’t include in the beginning of my story was that, at the time (Sept 2009), I was going through radiation and hormone therapy for prostate cancer. 42 radiation treatments & 6 mo. of lupron (testosterone blocker).

Jeez... I hope you're OK.

Harry2614 said:
Well that ended in Feb. 2010...

Successfully, I hope...

Harry2614 said:
...but it explains my wife’s sexual interest in our friend; she was thinking sex with me would be over. ... etc ... The good thing is, my wife aquired a renewed interest in sex and I could at least give her really good oral orgasms. When my urologist prescribed TRI-MIX for me, it was wonderful. Then I would literally have 3 hr. erections that she could do anything she wanted with and did. It [sex for us] was better than the 3 yr. period before the cancer diagnosis.

Awright. It sounds like you were among the lucky ones with TRI-MIX. I googled it; one of the descriptions I found said about 40% of impotent men find it effective. That's a long way from 100%.

Harry2614 said:
Now with the hormone blocker wearing off, I am often feeling like a ‘teenager’ again with spontaneous night and morning erections. I still use a small amount of Tri-mix just to assure that I ‘stay up’ for her.

Cool... and, well, why not...?

Harry2614 said:
My wife's desire for sex has gone back to pre-affair, but our 2-5 times a month love sessions are a lot better than before ...

It sounds like your wife is among the women who maintain their sex drives through and beyond menopause. You're a fortunate man.

Harry2614 said:
.... My wife says she is very satisfied with what we have, and won’t look for another male friend.

Hey... whatever works for the two of you. (And no, of course not, I'm fully confident that will never happen... maybe...)

Harry2614 said:
I tease her about it though.

Good, good... keep it up. Um... I mean, keep up your good work.

Harry2614 said:
There are some aspects of her experience with ‘the friend’ she has finally told me about this past June while we were on a camping trip together, 10 months later. Although "it" was only sensual massage and oral sex, there was a strong emotional component. She called him a 'soul mate'...

Sounds like a good basis for continued teasing on your part...

Harry2614 said:
...and believed they had a previous life connection.

Excellent! If your wife came to believe that about her erstwhile lover (do his skills include conning women?) with whom she "only" enjoyed sensual massage and... ahem... oral sex, that speaks well of her ability to view future affairs as desirable. Perhaps in another 10 months or so you'll be able to tease out of her that actually, they fucked vigorously and she was bringing his cream pies home, unbeknownst to you.

Harry2614 said:
Now, she doesn't want to be near him and won't go to our massage party's if perchance he will be there. Cheers —Harry

That's a good indication of a continuing emotional connection to her erstwhile lover... something you should also be able to exploit as a basis of continued (good humored and sexy) teasing.

Since you’ve enjoyed being your wife’s cuntsucker and she responded well to that, you might consider introducing her to this site:

The Fine Art of Queening

Then, to keep her hot as she thinks about the possibilities, you might introduce her to the first two stories here:

Literotica: “How I Became a Cuckold” and “The Wife’s Tale.”
Literotica.com - Members - Aladylover - Submissions

which the author claims are true (although, as usual, it’s up to the reader to decide whether that’s actually the case). In any event, it may help your wife see and actively visualize the many possibilities her queening of you will enable.

—Custer

Update

I have brought this thread up, that I started 2 years ago, because I have finally read something that explains my wife's behavior at that time.
I believe, after reading Michelle's book "Women's Infidelity" quoted below, That my wife was in stage 2 as I started my thread. The fact is that she considered her "friend" a "soulmate" and to have a strong "emotional bond" with him. Meanwhile, referring to 'our' sexual relationship, her comment was that she "deserved more".
2 things stopped it from going as far as an affair with the other guy. He was afraid to get involved and 'destroy' his own marriage. And, My wife showed me what she learned from him, loosened her 'emotional blocks' and allowed me to preform oral sex on her for the first time for a great orgasm (since she is not a 'vaginal orgasm' woman).
Due to help from a medication called "Tri-Mix", I can now give her a very erect & hard penis, (which she likes to use for a long time) then finish with oral sex for great orgasm (s)
My happy ending, which has not ended yet, is that I didn't have to become a CUCK for her to get the satisfaction she felt she deserved. I believe that some of the men on here could benefit from the book Michelle has written.
Cheers, Harry

womens infidelity by Michelle Langley
Women at Stage 1 feel as though something is missing in their lives. They have all the things that they wanted—a home, a family, a great husband—but they feel they should be happier. Over time, many women in this stage begin to lose interest in sex. It is not uncommon for them to spend a great deal of energy trying to avoid physical contact with their husbands because they fear it might lead to a sexual encounter. They frequently complain of physical ailments to avoid having sex and often try to avoid going to bed at the same time as their husbands. They view sex as a job, not unlike doing the dishes or going to the grocery store. Some women in Stage 1 claim they feel violated when their husbands touch them. Their bodies freeze up and they feel tightness in their chest and/or a sick feeling in their stomach. The majority of women in Stage 1 feel as though there is something wrong with them, that they are in some way defective. They are also fearful that their disinterest in sex will cause their husbands to cheat, or worse yet, leave them.

Stage 2
Women at Stage 2 experience reawakened desire stimulated by an encounter outside the marital relationship. Whether these encounters with a "new" man involves sex or remain platonic, women will typically give a tremendous amount of emotional significance to these encounters.
Many women in this stage haven't felt any sexual desire for a long time. Many experience tremendous guilt and regret, regardless of whether their new relationships are sexual, merely emotional, or both. Most begin to experience what could be termed an identity crisis—even those who try to put the experience behind them. Constant reminders are everywhere. They feel guilt when the topic of infidelity arises, whether in the media, in conversations with family and friends, or at home with their husbands. Women in this stage can no longer express their prior disdain for infidelity without feeling like a hypocrite. They feel as though they have lost a part of themselves. Reflecting society’s belief that women are either “good” or “bad,” women will question their “good girl” status and feel that they might not be deserving of their husbands. Many will try to overcome feelings of guilt by becoming more attentive toward and appreciative of their husbands. However, over time many women will move from appreciation to justification. In order to justify their continued desire for other men, women will begin to attribute these desires to needs that are not being met in their marriage, or to their husband’s past behavior. Many women will become negative and sarcastic when speaking of their husbands and their marriages and it is not uncommon for an extramarital affair to follow.

Harry,

Good to hear from you again in this thread. Re.:

Harry2614 said:
[My wife's massage therapist, apparently a potential lover] stopped [their relationship] from going as far as an affair. He was afraid to get involved and 'destroy' his own marriage. And, my wife showed me what she learned from him, loosened her 'emotional blocks' and allowed me to preform oral sex on her for the first time for a great orgasm (since she is not a 'vaginal orgasm' woman). Due to help from a medication called "Tri-Mix", I can now give her a very erect & hard penis (which she likes to use for a long time) then finish with oral sex for great orgasm(s).
My happy ending, which has not yet ended, is that I didn't have to become a CUCK for her to get the satisfaction she felt she deserved. I believe that some of the men on here could benefit from the books Michelle Langley has written.
Cheers, Harry

Sounds good. All's well that ends well, as they say... especially when the good outcome continues to continue.

I won't comment on your quotes from Ms. Michelle, since I read both of her books.

Thanks for the update.

—Custer

New development

Hi all:
I didn't want to 'hijack' someone else thread so I have signed in to my old thread to relate an interesting development involving my wife and I with a massage client that has been a ‘regular’ for several years.
As some of you that have read my posts know I have been a massage therapist for many years. Nearly all my massage therapy is and is expected to be very professional. Outside of that, I have had many strange ‘unexpected’ experiences,some of them very enjoyable.

‘Max’ is a 6 foot tall rather thin man that has been getting massages from me for several years. He is a very impressive gentleman as I will reveal later. He always requests a ‘nude’ massage. I start my massages ‘face down’. While I am massaging the backs of his legs, I will see him working his PC muscles so that by the time he turns over, he will always have an erection. Without touching it with his hands, he will continue to flex his PC muscles while I massage him ‘face up’.
Near the end of the 1 hour massage he will grip his cock at the base and squeeze a few times then orgasm. I don’t touch it at all, nor does he request me to. He says that massage gets him ‘horny’
One time he called me and asked if I knew a woman therapist that he could go to. Well I gave him a name and phone # and he went. Later I asked her what happened. Her comment was “boy he is something else”!! She had the same experience as I did. He didn’t ask her to fuck or even a “happy ending”.
Recently, he asked me if my wife would join me to both give him a massage. I told him I would ask her. (since we both belong to a nude massage group, I thought it wouldn’t be a problem except for him getting an erection and cumming) She agreed to join me and we both ‘teamed up’ on his massage. Of course the same thing happened. When we were done he paid us double. I got the same as always and my wife was happy with her share too. He has been here 3 times in as many months for us both to massage him.
Now here is the amazing thing about him. ‘Max’ is 83 years old. I tell him he is my ‘mentor’ I want to be able to get an erection that easy when I am 83 and more. He also says that his wife enjoys sex too, so he is not just getting release here, he gets sex at home too.
I did hope that my wife would get ‘turned on’ by the experience, but she don’t. :(
Cheers, Harry

Harry
sounds like things might be back on track for you.

Could be. There are a lot of incentives in our life, but she has a hard time "letting go" I wish she could take lessons from Steve's Sue.
Cheers, Harry

mazel tov boys

An update:
Things are going good in my life. I still have the cancer under control, and my wife & I are doing well sexually. Life is good!

By the way, Max has been back from time to time for massage he is now 84, and still gets erections while I give him a massage. My wife now wants to join me to give him a 'team massage.' She says she is not offended by his erections. I think she actually likes watching as his 7" erection 'comes up' and he has an orgasm. He even still ejaculates a little. I am still amazed!

I came back to my story line because what I have to present is not a response or reply for any particular thread, although many may relate, and at least one may see a close correlation to his own story.

Although that is intended, I didn't want to 'hijack' any other thread, for my personal views which may become lengthy.

An Analogy

There is a home, and in the home lives a pet. It don't matter what kind of pet it is, a Cat or a Dog, but it is to be noted that the pet is female. She lives in a nice home with the master of the home and their offspring. They are all very happy and their lives prosper.

The master of the home prepares the pet’s food, and always has it in her bowl, so that she can eat it anytime she wants. The food is nourishing, and she is happy with the master, and the taste of her food.

One day, the master tells her that there is food outside that she may also like. She is curious, and goes outside to see. Yes, she does find a very nice looking bowl with food in it. She tastes the food and finds that although it tastes different, that she likes it very much. She eats all there is and comes back home very happy and satisfied.

She goes outside to eat this ‘different’ food whenever she can. She discovers that it is temptingly delicious. Her mood changes. She is happier than she has been in a long time. Even the master notices that her hair is much shinier, and she is more ‘playful,’ like she is suddenly young again.

It must be the food she has found outside, so he encourages her to ‘go out’ more often to eat the food that is there for her. When she comes home, the food he has prepared for her, seems no longer as tasty as it used to be. She mostly ignores it, and sometimes just ‘plays’ with it. The master doesn’t seem to mind, and just asks her how the ‘outside’ food tastes, and how much she ate.

The ‘outside’ food is so good, that it causes her to think there must be something missing in the food the master gives her. She determines then that she needs the ‘outside food’ because she feels, and looks so much better because of eating it. She becomes addicted to it, and thinks about it, and how good it tastes all the time. The master is always interested in how good the ‘outside’ food tastes and how much she ate. When she tells him, he gets very excited, and wants to prepare her a special meal, but she is not interested, and only wants to ‘play.’

Sometimes the master takes her on a trip, and where they stay is very beautiful and private. Although he brings the same food as always, it seems different, somehow. She thinks back to earlier ‘fun’ times with the master, and although she is eating the same food, she is suddenly happy and playful. They ‘play’ many times before going home again.

Even though she had a fun time with the master on the trip, she can’t wait to go outside and find the bowl of wonderfully delicious food that is waiting for her. When she does, she forgets all about how much fun she had on the trip. She wishes that the food she is so attracted to had a lovely home too, where she could take her offspring, and live with the master that provides her with such temptingly delicious food. Just partaking of it and then going back home, is so impractical.

She asks the master of her home if it would be OK for her to at least stay overnight so she could have more of the ‘outside’ food. He says OK, as long as she promises to tell him all about her visit. So the next time she goes out, she stays the whole night, savoring the ‘outside’ food. It is amazing, It tastes even better. She takes the whole night to consume it. She sleeps very little, but id doesn’t matter, because she is so happy and energized. When she gets home and tells the master about her night, he is happy and energized too, and they play wonderful games and tease and talk a lot.

To be continued

Last edited:
On vacation in tombstone, Az right now. I will continue next week. Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread