New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Only have a moment as our daughter just started a movie in the basement leaving the upstairs to just us. Sue has made it clear that for this weekend, just as last, that she will make herself available to me "whenever you want to fuck". She's not running around naked, but is in a very loose bathrobe a lot of the day with nothing underneath.

She's made no secret of it that tomorrow evening we'll begin a longer period of denial than in a long time. She reminded me that I'd endured it before and for even longer sometimes when her period would coincide. She did hug me deeply many times and reinforce that she wants to do this - including this next week.

I asked her if she would be seeing Frank next week. She said that she'll see him on Thursday but didn't tell him what we're doing and that he believes we'll be having lots of sex next week to make up for her going away.

I did want to share part of a conversation that left me a bit surprised and also a bit scared in a way. After we'd had sex Thursday night (which was quite awesome if I do say so myself!) I asked her in a playful way whether I could have her before she left if I really felt the need to. At first she said that I'd just have to "make do with this" as she held up my right hand but then she said "if you really needed to, would you use a condom?"

Well, that led into quite the discussion about just what's going on. She said so many things. On the one hand, it's as simple as "you've had me for nearly 30 years, a short break won't be bad" and then she continued "maybe having Franks for a while will be good for me..... " and she proceeded to tell me about some story that's always turned her on about a woman who always let her lovers have her bare but preferred the husband to wear a condom. I knew this story turned her on - but until recently I'd thought it was the lovers actions and not the husbands. She then turned to me and said "it'll be fun for these next 2 weeks" and she playfully pushed at me and said "you'll be fine" and then she spread her legs and let me see her wet just-fucked pussy and said "3 more days to have fun with me".

Okay - I hear Sue in the kitchen so I'm signing out of here now.

STB
great update keep us posted.

I'll say again, I think Sue's interest in "wasting" your cum, and now, in having you wear a condom while her lover has her bare, is reflective of something much more going on in her head than just those acts per se. There's really something there to get her talking about. Its not likely to be just merely those specific things, those are just acts that reflect something more, some way of relating to you, or treating you, that turns her on. It's like she wants to torment you, see you squirm. Maybe a latent domination streak? I don't know. Seriously, I'd try harder to get her to expound on these things.

Ask her what it is about the condom thing turns her on. What ELSE, along those
lines, would turn her on?

She's right Stb, you'll be fine. My guess is that Sue wants is definitely fully into the cuckold lifestyle now that SHE has accepted it. My guess is that she has some ideas as to where she would like to take this, maybe something Don told her awhile ago. She will take care of you and never hurt you so dont be so scared about being denied. Maybe this is her way of telling you that she would like to begin permanent or special occassion bareback. You always say that this wouldn't work for you but if you are having release; will it really matter all that much? She can wean you off. It wouldn't work for you but would it work for Sue? Now that she has a local cock that she can get her cum injections. You will love this denial this time I bet. You and especially Sue will see how much closer emotionally you will be. Good luck and enjoy! I would be encouraged that she really doesn't want your cum since you said along time ago that she hates them. Hmmm. As the Soup man says, "no pussy for you"!

SoonToBe said:
".....After we'd had sex Thursday night (which was quite awesome if I do say so myself!) I asked her in a playful way whether I could have her before she left if I really felt the need to. At first she said that I'd just have to "make do with this" as she held up my right hand but then she said "if you really needed to, would you use a condom?"

Actually, I think you should go with the condom since it will give you a more complete 'emotional bond' to hold in your mind, through the rest of the time, and while she is gone to the trade show.
It does seem that Sue IS playing with the idea that she belongs to the man who's cum is in her. She may be 'testing the theory out' to see how it feels in her. But then, how is Frank reacting to her being "all his"??
I think, as cocu suggests, that there may be a 'personal element' here that hasn't been mentioned.

Cheers, Harry

Before You hit the panic botton. Lets see where this goes first. everybody is guessing. "Sue is going to do this. Sue is Thinking that!" Including You Steve. How bout We all see where Sue wants to take this first? It maybe fun? You might really enjoy it. You may find it rocks your whole world. Deep down its what You were looking for this whole time. For now Keep An Open Mind.

I guess I should post the rest of that conversation....

My response was that "it'll be fun for a while" and then added "just for a while though". Her reply was something like "of course" and then she added "you did ask me what I was thinking about". I told her that I could never not-have her and she said that she could never see not having me either which made us both laugh a little - but the she then added "but it does make me really horny to think that way" and she again went off into her bit of "I never thought I'd want to feel this kind of thing" and she said that when she thinks about it and fantasizes about it - that it is similar to what Harry said, that she feels more like she's "Franks" if he's the only one - so maybe it's not so much chemical/hormonal, but rather mental.

I would be lying if I said that it didn't turn me on a little to think about her letting herself go with him.

At one point I asked her what's changed and what's different about now vs. when Don had asked for this. She reminded me that at times she had given into his requests and that "it wasn't so bad" and she even told me that she knew it turned me on. But she added that at that point, she wasn't ready to accept that she wanted it and that she felt she was doing it for him, or at least reasoning that was why - she giggled and admitted that she was scared to let herself believe that it could turn her on to deny her husband.

What I should add is that at the end of the big part of that discussion, that she held me tightly and after a deeply passionate kiss, she looked at me and told me that she loved me and that if I really wanted to (or needed to) cum in her before (not those exact words) that "of course I'd want you to". I thought her words that she chose were really what stuck with me - "of course I'd WANT you to". I hugged her back and told her "we'll see" and then joked that I planned to enjoy the next few days....

But before I go further, I should update everyone that her father has gone home, with quite a bit of health-care aide, this past Friday - so far, so good. He's acclimated okay and is now enjoying the ability for more people, Sue included, to more easily come/go visiting and such where as either the hospital or rehab centers were just more of an ordeal to get to and get signed into, etc. So, she's there this morning and will be back this afternoon.

I will say that there is a certain amount of continual sexual tension in the air this weekend. I've enjoyed Sue's "availability" including coming up to her several times and as part of a passionate kiss and embrace, I've run my hands up and down her body and felt her wet pussy every time. She tells me that it's because I've cum in her so much over the past few days but I think it's that she's just very sexually charged right now. I cannot describe the intense arousal I feel at thinking of her putting her panties back on late tonight and then knowing the next guy to have her will be Frank. It feels so crazy to put my fingers in her pussy as we kiss and to feel the passion and desire coursing through us and to think that Frank will enjoy her this way next week.

I wish I could better explain the arousal I feel. Just the thought of not having her for days and then letting my mind go to Frank fucking her instead of me - it just turns me on. I can feel it as the thoughts go through me - my fingers seem to become more sensitive (or I'm more aware) of just how wet and soft, deep and open her pussy feels.

Thursday evening was very intense. Aside of the conversation and discussion, in my head I could think that I was taking Frank's place tonight and I wondered if it was in my head or if it was for real that Sue seemed to feel different too - as I said above - wetter, more open. Certainly more available as she readily encouraged me to go down on her and "see how wet I am". And she's only encouraged me even more since then. Some of it has been teasingly - "better enjoy me now or soon you'll have to wait". And she knows that comments about "think about how much Frank will cum in me while I'm away" whispered in my ear have surely been obvious that they've aroused me even more by the way she'd squeal as the ferocity of our fucking only increased!

I guess maybe if I felt threatened or didn't feel as much trust in Sue as I do, that this could all be a horrible nightmare for me. But I don't and I do - I know I'll miss our sex together, and I know for several days that I'll surely miss her company next to me. But on the other hand, just sitting her now thinking of her getting what SHE wants when she's away - yes, having lots of sex with Frank - it's cool with me. Really. I mean I guess some of what she's said is true. It has been almost 30 years that I've been fucking her almost non-stop and until relatively recently, it's been only me. Maybe in a way, I'm not surprised that once we reached a point where freedom returned (in terms of kids being older and work being more secure) that maybe her old desires would re-surface. Is it crazy to think that while she's always been the girl I fell in love with, that maybe all this time I've wanted to get to a point where she/we could maybe go back to when it all started with her sexuality being much more open? I know while she may have had guys close to each other that she tended to not be with more than one guy at a time - or at least not for all that long in the overlap period. I don't know if this is as I remember it or now as I'd maybe liked have remembered it?

Anyway - she's due home soon so we can enjoy the afternoon so I'll end this post here. We have a bottle of wine waiting for later tonight and she's made it clear that we are most definitely fucking later tonight - as she put it to me "this one, I want" and I told her I was surely happy to give it to her! She giggled and hugged me.

STB
great post will sue keep you posted on what happen's while she is with frank in charolett
or will you have to wait till she get's back.

glad to hear about sue's dad.
keep us posted

I know you are probably getting ready to fuck Sue for the last time, but curious if you would be okay if she said she would like to keep your cum out of her by using condoms from now on? So denying you more often and having you wast me your seed for her and then during your special times go condom only?

STB
well i guess sue is now frank's for the next two week's. sue put her panties back on today.
did sue give you the time of your life to hold you over for two week's

have you and sue talked out all of this what sue want's and what she want's out of this trip. keep us posted.

Well Steve, it starts. Your now cut off. And for a while!!! Don't worry You can alway come here and talk. We will listen. We're Your friends.