New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB
great throught's you have i think that you need to be alittle scard about this trip.
do you think that sue will try to get frank to be who sue want's him to be.
sound's like sue if she can't get frank to be like don was she may be looking again.
keep us posted.
ps you do know no matter what sue say's her and frank will change after this trip for good or bad it will happen, no way to stop it now.

You know Steve, I think It wouldn't bother You 1/2 as much if the only thing they were doing was having sex. It's the rest of it that really gets to you. Them laying togeather naked. Frank's eyes exploring Sue's body. His hand going anywhere they want. He get to use her anyway he wants. She has already told You she will be his slave. Just what will She do for Him? What kinds of thing will he demand. Please don't tell Me this is not in the back of Your mind.

STB
well somebody has done it they have posted qbout sue being frank's slave.
and yes what will sue not do for him. as you have said before that frank is not don.
how do you know that when he get's around his friend's that he will not
become don like.
i guess only time will tell now. keep us posted
how is sue's dad.

SoonToBe said:
....."I think she did this weekend maybe as a test for me, to see if I really want her to go? But I have to say, it's weird and crazy to say it, but I want to see how it feels to let her go, and to know what she's going to be doing.".....

Yes, But, It seems that she also did it for herself. To see by your response, how serious you were about her going, and to give her an, 'out', or maybe something to explain to Frank, if it seemed that you were not OK with it.

Now, Sue is saying that, starting, "next week," and for "2 weeks," she will be 'exclusive to Frank.' Does that mean that she will start spending, 'nights with him starting Sunday Sept. 16? Even before they go?

I know that I cannot comprehend all of this, and relate to all you are experiencing, but that doesn't mean that I don't emphasize, or feel a portion of the 'angst' that you feel. I have followed your story, and related to it as much as I can, even reviving some of the feelings from my own marriages. (past and present)
From all that you have shared here, and how this has progressed for you, how Sue cares for you, and you for her, I feel you are in a 'safe place.'
I would not be comfortable with it for myself, but, I am certainly intrigued, and stimulated by your 'journey'.

Cheers, Harry

STB
WOW Harry VERY WELL SAID if i say so myself . looking forward to your next post.

Harry, from the Chucks I have talked to this is part of the apeal of being a Cuckold. I don't say I understand it. It seems very contrary to Me. A cuckold could better explain it I think. But It seems something is gained in the feelings of loss. I think. I know Steve and Sue's Relationship is secure. But Frank is getting something he really has no right to. Steve can only sit home and think whats going on. Steve I can only tell You If i were In Frank's Place. Think Very Bad Thoughts!!!!!!!

STB
WILL i think you have posted a very good point about frank.

The thing is Sue wil be more of a captive when you think about it. I don't mean to scare You Steve. But before Sue could just pick up and go home. Now She is how many miles away from home with Frank. I'm sure You can trust Frank after all this Time. But I have been a Bull for a while. I can tell You When women are away from home like this. They tend to become even more submissive. It will not take much for Frank to get what ever he want's from Sue. Like i said. Its a good thing its not Me.

STB,
I think you have little to fear and lots to enjoy about the soon to be coming (or not..) week. I can't see Frank extending his Dom qualities by much (he has too much to lose) and it is all unlikely to stress Sue's submissive limits. Besides, if you can wear her out in two days to the point where she doesn't want anything on the third, what will Frank manage?

The more interesting time is really in the new element of the week before. When she is away, however frustrating it may be, you cannot access her, but in the week before? It is going to be interesting to see whether Sue's 'supervised ball draining' will continue until she departs or whether she creates a harsher regime for you. I wonder which you would prefer! I suspect she may even desist from seeing Frank that week just to build him up too.

Finally, I suspect she may take some lessons from the exercise about what she wants to see after the weekend. I'm sure there will be a spectacular reunion, but after that she may have some stretching new ideas.

Thanks once more for sharing Steve. It is a fascinating journey.

Sue clearly doesn't expect any dominance, in Frank. One of the things she gets occasionally from Steve is, 'light bondage' and light 'S&M'. It is what she wouldn't expect to come from her loving husband, but she is greatly 'turned on' when he does it to her. Such was the case this past weekend, and partly the cause of her 'sexual exhaustion'. Now, Sue can be confident that Steve can provide all that she wants, if there is no 'Frank' or 'Don" to 'challenge' her boundaries.

Cheers, Harry

Yes I know this is not Frank. But Away from home will Sue egg Frank on?

Will. Love ya, dude, but you seem to be deliberately amping up Steve's angst level. I assume you're trying to help him enjoy his cuckiness even more?

cocu said:
Will. Love ya, dude, but you seem to be deliberately amping up Steve's angst level. I assume you're trying to help him enjoy his cuckiness even more?

Your reading My mind!!!! That Just what I'm doing. Steve Am I pulling Your Chain? Or is there a little bit of truth in there? :confused:

I only have a moment right now but felt I had to post this.

As I'd mentioned, she's foregone the panty-routine this week and it has been awesome to go back to how it was where she'd wear just a night-shirt and sometimes it could be on the short-side, to bed and where she'd wear just a loose bath-robe, if even that at times, in the morning.

Last night it felt like what I can now say are "old times" when she came into bed and I nuzzled up behind her and felt her bare-butt. She giggled and we kissed and it soon turned into a furtive before-bed quickie. Oh she came, orgasmed several times as I managed to hold off until I couldn't any longer.

Thing was, afterwards, I felt kinda down. Sue slid back towards me and encouraged me to spoon with her but she could feel I was down too. She asked me what was up and I let it out - that I wasn't sure of any of this and was having second thoughts (I'm sure Will's thoughts here were in my head too). She pulled away fro me and turned me around and looked at me and said that "if you don't want me to do this, then I won't....." but a moment later she reached her hand down to hold my cock and said "but I think it is what you want and maybe you're just scared".

She proceeded to talk to me for like 5 minutes or more about her own fears and that she too is scared and hesitant. Not about denying me next week - she teased me a bit with that and said, as if talking about my cock, "he always wants me more when I make him wait a bit" - but then she looked at me closely and said that I may not want to hear it, but that she does want to go away with Frank. She said she's scared, not about us - she made that clear that she only sees this as something temporary and that it could even be "good for us" - but she was honest and she said that she's scared to let herself enjoy the time with Frank. Not because she won't come back to me and she emphasized "certainly not because I'm going to fall for Frank" but she said it's more her own mental issue - she held me and said "it's the first time I've truly wanted to do something like this .... to be someone else and do whatever...". She hugged me and again said how she loves me and wouldn't ever want to hurt me.

She then sort of put the blame on me for a second - she said "you started these desires in me" and I said in response almost without thinking "I love seeing you want more" and she hugged me and said "good, can you think that way when I'm away?" I held her and said I hoped so and that I thought we should talk about this more when we had more time. She hugged me back and said I should stop worrying and with that she turned me around and got behind me and started rubbing my back and massaging my neck and within a few minutes we were both sleepy.

This morning she held me and said "thanks for talking last night, I hope you're feeling better". I hugged and kissed her back - her being naked just coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her head mind you - and said "talk more tonight?" She giggled and grabbed my cock which now seemed a bit more swollen and said "okay - after he's had some more fun".

More later - gotta run off to work now.

Steve, She's right!!!!! You started this!!!!! Now Man Up!!!!! You can't enjoy the "Cuckold High". Without feeling the "Cuckold Low".

Actually, Will, Steve has said many times that he was attracted to Sue, because of her having sex with several other men, when he first knew her. Some of the men that he knew, would comment on how "hot! she was".
What I am saying is, Sue was predisposed to this lifestyle. Steve helped release her inhibitions and encouraged her, to be sure, but, this behavior was already there within her.

What is unique here, is that Steve and Sue each have their individual "KINKS": But these 'desires' and 'turn-on's', are 'compatible,' to the extent that they improve, rather than challenge their relationship. There is 'angst', to be sure. It has always been Steve that has said he "felt it," and that is the substance of this 'blog', but, now we read how Sue has had her own fears, (angst) to deal with.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Actually, Will, Steve has said many times that he was attracted to Sue because of her having sex with several other men, when he first knew her. Some of the men that he knew, would comment on how "hot! she was".
What I am saying is, Sue was predisposed to this lifestyle. Steve helped release her inhibitions and encouraged her, to be sure, but, this behavior was already there within her.

What is unique here is that Steve and Sue each have their individual "KINKS": But their desires and 'turn-on's', are 'compatable' to the extent that they aid's, rather than challange their relationship.

Cheers, Harry

Oh I know, He has encouraraged Her. And they both got so much out of it. Now what is going to happen if he pulls back now? Steve Your going to undo everthing positive You have built.
I'm sorry to say. If You want to be a Cuckold a certain amount of pain and heart ack goes with it. " Love Hurts " It why I never took to it.
If you back out now Sue will find it very hard to trust you. Hell your going to have sit down and have a heart to heart with her any way as it is. Because I'm sure She is having feeling off doubt now.

STB
Harry and WILL well said i think you are both right. we will wait and see where it goes from here.

I sense a sort of a turning point happening here. She
is saying she will never hurt you and that she will stop this
if you want. But then she goes on to tell her she wants
it and starts working to convince you to go with it. No
longer are you the one convincing her it's OK, or her
lover pushing her to do things. It's her taking the
reins and turning your (mostly) hotwife relationship
into a real cuckold relationship. I can really understand
your trepidation at this point. So far your HW/cuckolding
relationship has been the envy of all and I think it's just
going to get better and better. I say this because you both
seem like such natural experts at it and you communicate
so well with each other. I hope you really enjoy the ride!

-Hiki

You know Steve, Hiki hit on a key point here. "Becareful what You whish for. You just might get It"!!!!!!!! The tiger is out of the cage.