• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, figured I'd share the love. :)

It's been a while since I've posted an update. Send your comments and I'll post some more!

c_ass3.jpgc_ass2.jpgc_mirror.jpgcs_fuck.jpg

Wow! Amazing pics guys! Her body is fantastic and you certainly have some hot sexy! Love the cumshot gif in her mouth! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for all the comments, guys! Keep them coming and we'll keep the pics coming. :) It's just a shame there aren't many Northwesterners on here! What's up with that?

Earlier this week we took a one night debauchery-fueled dash to Portland for a little recreational fun. After a night of hitting up strip clubs, we were just a bit too worked up to go to bed. Here's the first of many photos of what kept us up until dawn.

pdx_anal2.JPG
pdx_grip.jpg
pdx_under.jpg
pdx_anal1.JPG
pdx_ass.JPG

Last edited:
Damn! She's a hot one! Keep up the good work. :yumyum:

Your slut wife is ready for several big black cocks. Her mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, she would love it, it would be the best fuck of her life. You would really love playing with her cum filled mouth and cunt after they were finished stretching them out and filling them with their cum. Make this happen, she is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back