New house rules

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

I was summoned to master Daniels office in my house,it was 1.30 pm so i was dressed in my full maids outfit of pink satin short skirted dress,black seamed hose,tiny frilly black panties and four inch stilletoe shoes.
He was sat behind the desk reading some papers,then he looked up
"ah, sissy come stand beside me"
I stood to attention beside his chair,as he slid a hand up my smooth stocking clad leg,up my short skirt and round my frilly panty covered bottom,as i let out a stiffled gasp at the humiliation of his intimate fondling of my ass.
"when was the last time i fucked you sissy? he enquired
"Yesterday afternoon,master sir"
"And did you enjoy your masters cock?"
"Yes master sir"
"good,now since i have now moved in to your,er,MY house permanantly,i have now laid down a few rules so that you know where you and your wife stand,i want you to read,sign and memorise this and put them on the mirror in your new bedroom,which will be the small spare bedroom"
He handed me the paper
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SISSY
THE MASTER WILL BE KNOWN AS MASTER SIR
THE SISSY WILL BE KNOWN AS COCKSUCKER

THE WIFE WILL BE KNOWN AS MADAM

COCKSUCKER WILL DRESS AS A MAID DURING THE DAY,UP TO 6PM
COCKSUCKER WILL DRESS AS ORDERED AFTER 6PM
COCKSUCKER WILL ALWAYS WEAR LINGERIE,TO CONSIST OF,FRILLY PANTIES,BRA,BASQUES,BLACK SEAMED HOSE,STILLETOE SHOES,NO LESS THAN 4" HEELS,SHORT TIGHT DRESSES AND SKIRTS
FULL MAKEUP,PERFUME
COCKSUCKER WILL BE OBEDIENT,SUBMISSIVE,AND WILLING AT ALL TIMES
DOMESTIC DUTIES TO INCLUDE CLEANING,WASHING,IRONING,COOKING,SERVING MEALS

GENERAL PERSONEL DUTIES TO INCLUDE,FLUFFING,PREPARING THE BEDROOM FOR MASTER SIR TO FUCK MADAM
SUCKING MASTER SIR'S COCK TO COMPLETION,WITH CUM DEPOSITED IN COCKSUCKER'S MOUTH OR OVER FACE,CREAMPIE,CLEANUP DUTIES
SPECIFIC PERSONAL DUTIES
COCKSUCKER WILL BE AVAILABLE 24/7 FOR COCKSUCKING,AND FUCKING.
COCKSUCKER WILL ALWAYS ATTEND TO MASTER SIR'S ERECT COCK IMEDIATELY,WHEN MADAM IS NOT PRESENT,FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT
COCKSUCKER'S OPINIONS,VIEWS OR INPUT WILL NOT BE REQUIRED ON ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER
COCKSUCKER WILL KEEP HIMSELF/HERSELF IN A FEMENINE STATE AT ALL TIMES TO INCLUDE A TOTALLY HAIRFREE BODY,HAIR DYED BLONDE AND GROWN TO SHOLDER LENGTH,HORMONES TO INCREASE BUST SIZE
PUNISHMENTS TO INCLUDE THE STRAP,CANE,OR PADDLE TO BE ADMINISTERED AS AND WHEN MASTER SIR SEES FIT
I THE UNDERSIGNED AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THIS DOCUMENT

SIGNED COCKSUCKER ................................COCKSUCKER
with the document signed i went to my bedroom and pinned the new rules to my mirror
to be continued..................................................

While i served dinner to master sir and madam,i was told that madam had made some suggestions for the new house rules,i was handed the paper,which i was to pin on my mirror with the first SET
SISSY RULES (PART 2)
COCKSUCKER WILL CURTSY TO MASTER SIR,MADAM,AND ANY GUESTS PRESENT
COCKSUCKER WILL NOT TALK,OTHER THAN,YES OR NO TO QUESTIONS
COCKSUCKER WILL ADOPT A HIGH PITCHED FEMENINE VOICE AT ALL TIMES
COCKSUCKER WILL ADOPT A FEMENINE WALK,TAKING SMALL STEPS,WITH COMPULSARY ASS WIGGLE.
COCKSUCKER WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR "USE" BY GUESTS AT ANY TIME 24/7
PLEASURING MASTER SIR,OR GUESTS
COCKSUCKING WILL BE COMPULSARY AND CARRIED OUT IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER;
MASTER SIR OR GUEST MAY BE SEATED OR STANDING
COCKSUCKER WILL BE KNEELING
BALLS WILL BE LICKED & KISSED
SHAFT WILL BE LICKED &KISSED
HEAD WILL BE LICKED & KISSED
COCK WILL BE TAKEN IN MOUTH
LIPS TO BE OVER TEETH TO PREVENT GRAZING,WHICH WILL BE PUNISHABLE
COCK TO BE DEEP THROATED,ALTERNATING WITH SUCKING,WHILE TOUNGING THE UNDERSIDE.
THE PROLONGED PLEASURE OF THE RECIPRICANT WILL BE FORMOST IN COCKSUCKERS MIND,AND A DIM VIEW WILL BE TAKEN ON PREMATURE CUMMING.
COCKSUCKER WILL MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT AT ALL TIMES,EXCEPT WHEN MADAM IS PRESENT,AND EYE CONTACT WILL BE MADE WITH HER.
MASTER SIR WILL FUCK MADAM AS AND WHEN HE PLEASES,COCKSUCKER WILL THANK MASTER SIR FOR FUCKING MADAM,WHEN PRESENT.
COCKSUCKER MAY NOT BE PRESENT AT EVERY FUCK,ONLY WHEN REQUIRED.
ALL OF THE ABOVE WILL BE CARRIED OUT DILIGENTLY,ENTHUSIASTICALY,AND WILLINGLY
SIGNED..........................................COCKSUCKER

Very Good - it seems your Master has things well in hand. You'll look good with your long blond hair, soft tits, and shaved legs and ass. :)

I'll have to get myself invited to one of the parties I know he is busy planning ;)

new house rules part 2

i served the wine to master sir and madam,curtsying to them after i had poured.
"Daa---n?" my wife whispered as she sat on his lap and he put his hand down the front of her panties.
"mm yes my dear"
"well...... you know i had my eye on that new car?"
"yes"
"We...ll,i just thought i might get it soon,what do you think?"
"Aww baby you know my business is down what with the recession an all"
" well what if we could earn some extra money"
"how we gonna do that?"
"seein as Cocksucker is looking soo good and has become a good cocksucker and fucksissy,why don't you pimp hur out?"
My mouth was wide open,in disbelief,i was just about to say something
"you got something to say cocksucker?"
"No master sir"
"good,cos that's a good idea,your wife has"
she gave him a long deep kiss "oh darling thank you,thank you
continued

new house rules part 3

The next morning i stood at the end of what used to be my bed,as master sir fucked madam,his huge cock ramming home time after time,into her stretched out fanny,her legs on his broad sholders.
"yes!!yes!!,oooooh fuck me hard"she screamed "show my sissy husband how a real man fucks,ooooo yes!!! more more,are you watching sissy cocksucker?"
Yes,Madam"
"AAAAAAAAAAhhhh yes" as she came to a mighty climax and they lay on the bed panting in extasy and exhaustion.
"Thank you for fucking my wife Master Sir,and giving her the pleasure that a useless sissy cocksucker,like me could never come close to,thank you Master sir for keeping her happy and satisfied" i said as i curtsied to him
"That's ok cocksucker,she is much too good for a useless cunt like you to please,now clean her up while i take a shower"
I got down between her legs,and the musty aroma of her well fucked fanny filled my nostrils as i began to lick his salty cum from her lips and clit and delving deeper to clean inside her hole,lapping all his cum into my mouth and swallowing.
She lifted up and planted her legs on my sholders,offering her ass to me
"my ass also needs cleaning,your master has also fucked that,cocksucker"
"Yes Madam"
i began to tongue her ass which was also dripping with his spunk,making sure i got my tongue deep into her ass,to clean it thoroughly.
Master Sir came out of the shower as i finished my duties,i rushed to get a towel to towel him dry,making sure that his cock and balls were dry first then his ass then his muscular hairy chest.
" i've come to a descision,cocksucker,that your wife deserves that new car,and that you will have to earn the money to pay for it. The installments are quite high,so there's quite a lot of work to be done,understand?"
"yes master sir"
"I'm talking at least five men a day,six days a week,and all the housework as well,Sundays you can use for a girly day,doin your nails,hair,etc,you understand?"
"yes Master Sir"
"OOOH Dan you are sooo good to me,come here for a big kiss"screamed my wife "I'm getting a new car,mmmmm thank you darling"
Continued

Last edited by a moderator:
new house rules part 4

The weekend came with no mention of the new car,so i just busied myself with my chores,i had just finished washing Master Sir's clothes,when he came into the laundry room
"Cocksucker i need a clean shirt,now!"
"Yes Master Sir",i hurried to iron his shirt,and present it to him on a hanger in the bedroom,where he sat naked on the bed.
"Is there anything else master sir?"
"Is there anything else master sir"he mimicked me"what's wrong with your eyes,do they need checking?"
"no Master Sir"
"then you can see my cocks hard,can you?"
"Yes Master Sir,i apologise master Sir" as i dropped to my knees between his legs,and began licking his huge hairy balls,kissing them,leaving my lipstick all over them,worshiping like a devoted slave.
"mmmmm that's better,goooo----ood!"
I looked up into his eyes as i went up his thick veigned shaft,up to the swollen shiney crimson head,teasing it with my tongue,licking all the pre cum into my mouth.
A hand on the back of my head guided his cock into my mouth and the applied pressure ****** it down my throat,chocking me as i let out a gasp,splutering on his cock.
He looked down into my eyes "mmmmmm very goooo ahh mmmooood!"
as he began to mouth fuck me pulling out a little then forcing it back in,deep,so that my nose was buried in his pubic hair,holding me there for what seemed like minuites,but probably was only seconds.
he seemed to grow more horny as he facefucked me
"ooooooh yes oooooo yes fucking sissy fagot cocksucker,that's it yeeeees" as my head was ****** forward time and again onto his cock
His first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat in a salty spray,the second he withdrew and deposited in my eye,the third in my hair then on my lips
"ooooo yes ooooo yes" he laughed as i began to clean his cock with my tongue.
Looking down at me he laughed "your wife,Madam that is,has gone to pick up her new car,we decided on a better model costing a whole lot more,so first thing Monday morning you have to start work as a *****,to pay for it.
His cock was already growing hard again at my humiliation.
"what the hell,cocksucker,i think we have time before she gets back for a quick fuck,get your ass over that chair and get those pretty little panties down!!"
Continued

new house rules part 5

i could see through a chink in the curtains as i was bent over the chair with my panties down round my ankles,master sir behind me,grunting as he ****** his cock into my ass,fucking me harder and harder,with his heavy balls slapping against my buttocks.
i saw the car drive into the driveway and my wife getting out,i was brought back to the room
"damn your ass is nice and tight uuuuggg!!" as he rammed it in again
"i'm cumming,you fuck sissy scumbag
"HIII" we heard my wife callfrom downstairs
"darling i've got thje new car,it's beautiful"
"AAAAAhh be there in a minit,just finishing fucking cocksucker"
"oh hurry,you'll love it"
"UH UH UH" his spunk spurted into me filling me,flooding my ass hole as he pulled out.
"Damn good fuck sissy"
"thank you for fucking me Master Sir"
"Pull your panties up,we've got a car to see,Heh heh heh"
"yes sir"
i pulled my panties up and went to see the car with his spunk dripping from my ass soaking my panties
"come see how nice it is cocksucker",she said "you'll have to work really hard to pay for it cocksucker,but it's worth every dime don't you think?"
"yes Madam"
continued

new house rules part 6

monday afternoon,my wife comes to my bedroom,to see/check my outfit.
"turn round,let me see,yes very good,seams straight,lift up your skirt,mmmm nice panties,garter belt,show me your nails,yes perfectly matching your lipstick,and that dress shows of your girly figure to perfection,i guess you're good to go"
"where am i going"
"WHERE AM I GOING WHAT!!" she said angrily
"madam"
"Better,it's not for cocksuckers to question anything,is it?"
"NO MADAM"
"have you packed,plenty of lingerie,babydoll nighty,makeup,and shoes in your overnight bag"
"yes madam"
"good,master is waiting in the car"
We drove across town to a large house in it's own grounds,and drew up at the door
"mmm you smell good,nice perfume,now it's time to start paying for our new car"he smilled at me
"you are to stay overnight with Mister Smith,who you call SIR,get it?"
"yes master sir"
"you do anything he wants,whatever,he wants,you are there to please him in any way he sees fit,understand?"
"yes master sir"
"he's paid a lot of money for the whole night,so you be good and this will leads to a lot more bookings and we''ll have that car paid in no time heh heh heh"
"Yes master sir"
you gonna have a good night,and i'm gonna have a good night with your wife,everybody happy,ok off you go i'll pick you up in the morning"
I rang the doorbell as master sir drove off,a middle aged overweight man opened the door
"Ah,candice"he smilled as he ushered me in,and fondled my butt as i minced into the lounge in my 6" stilletoe heels
"mmm you look better than i could have imagined,some champagne?"
"yes please sir" i was shaking with nerves
"good,come sit beside me"
"yes sir"
"yes you look very nice,describe what panties you are wearing"
i sipped my champagne "well they are black silk,with pink satin bows,sir"
"mmm charming,charming, i'll be getting them off soon,don't you think?"
"umm,yes sir"
"come unzip me and play with my cock as we talk"
i leaned over and undid his belt and carefully unzipped his fly,reached into his shorts and pulled out his already hard thick 8" cock and began to stroke it"
"i got excited just seeing you walk in,candice,i do soo love sissy men,i can't resist them,when your master showed me your photo,i thought i must have you,very sexy mmm"
"Thank you sir"as i continued wanking his cock
continued

i have many more parts to this story if anyone is interested,please leave your comments and i will get back to you xxxxxxx

Attachments

• Picture 60.jpg
    Picture 60.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 666
You're writing this very well, and we're looking forward to seeing what happens to you next. You've been told to do EVERYTHING he wants - I wonder how extreme he might get?
:)

story

yes, i am kneeling and waiting to read all of this story.very nice

greymaster said:
You're writing this very well, and we're looking forward to seeing what happens to you next. You've been told to do EVERYTHING he wants - I wonder how extreme he might get?
:)

oh this could get very extreme in what the client has planned for the all night session,thanks for your comments xxxx

kneeln4use said:
yes, i am kneeling and waiting to read all of this story.very nice

thanks for your comments,we'll see where this leads xxxxx

New house rules part 7

I continued to wank his excited cock and fondle his balls as he chatted to me,wanting to know all about me,when did i start being a sissy? when did my wife take a lover and why? all interspersed with his moans as i worked his cock with my fingers with my bright red painted nails.
"oh we appear to have run out of champagne,go to the fridge and get some more,the kitchen is through that door,then through the dinning room.
I minced to the door,and he laughingly,wolf whistled,at my wiggling ass as i went.
The dinning table was set was set for ten people,with place cards which were all headed THE S.M. SOCIETY
followed by a name,i surveyed the walls,covered in framed certificates of this S.M,society and pictures of the members and newspaper cuttings,telling of THE BILLIONAIRE,MR SMITH,i also noticed one that talked of The Sissy and Master society.
"Have you found it?" his voice brought me back
"ye---yes sir"
I returned to the lounge with the bottle,to find him completely naked,standing with his hands on his hips, with his hairy naked body,his big belly sticking out above his hard cock,which was framed by a thick mat of pubic hair.
"pour the champagne then,my dear it's time to get on your knees,for,you know what?"
"Yes sir"
i got to my knees in front of him and instinctively began kissing and licking his balls,looking up into his eyes as i did so.
"mmm you ARE well trained,your master didn't tell any lies"
i licked up his thick shaft and around the head,as i had been taught,then taking his cock in my mouth i deep throated it.
"ahhhh" he gasped with pleasure "quite exquisit,most enjoyable mmmm"
"thanshh yowmmm shhhir" i replied with a mouthfull of cock.
"i expect your wife is being fucked by your master at this very moment,don't you Candice?"
"yemshhh shhir"
He put a hand on the back of my head and pushed my head forward on to his cock "mmmm sooo good,you really are an expert cocksucker"
He began to mouthfuck me,forcing the whole of his cock deep into my throat,then easing out as i worked the underside of his cock with my tongue.
he was getting really violent with his thrusts into my mouth,gone was the middle aged gentleman,replaced by a sex fiend intent on pleasuring himself in my mouth,i was no longer sucking a cock,more being face fucked.
He let out a huge gasp as he cum in my mouth,four or five huge spurts and then he pulled out,still with his hand on my head,panting.
There were a few strings of spunk still connecting my lips and his cock,when he recomposed himself,i began slurping and licking him clean.
I was shown to "my" bedroom where i could freshen up,redo my makeup and hair
"I want you downstairs at 8pm sharp,lingerie only,pink i think,your highest heels" and he was gone
continued

new house rules part 8

I redid my makeup,to more of an evening makeup,darker colours thicker lipstick, mascarra ,darker blusher,some glitter around my eyes and a sprinkle on my bust,which is now 36b with the hormones master insists i take.
Pink lingerie as he ordered,pink satin basque,frilly lace edging,matching thong panties,black seamed hose,and hot pink 6" stilletoes.
I sprayed some perfume and was checking my seams in the mirror,when my phone rang,i rummaged in my case and pulled out the pink phone that my wife had given me as a present to say well done for the first time i was fucked by master.
"Hello cocksucker here" which is how master had ordered me to answer
"Madam here,cocksucker,just checking to see how you are doing,have you been fucked yet? is he pleased with you so far?"said my wife
"No i have not been fucked yet,Madam,but i think he is pleased with me so far"
"he'd better be pleased with you cocksucker,or you will regret it,you hear!"
"Yes madam"
"there's a lot of money riding on you pleasing him,so don't fuck it up,you wan't me to have a nice car,nice things don't you?"
"yes madam,i only want to make you happy"
"Good!,i was very happy last night,master,fucked me four times,i'll put him on so you can thank him"
"Hello cocksucker,you wanted to talk to me?"
"Yes master sir,i wanted to say thank you for fucking my wife four times last night,and sorry that i was not there to clean up"
"That's ok cocksucker,i'll save some cum for you in a condom,i hope you are giving full pleasure,cos if i get any complaints i'll beat your ass black and blue,got it!!"
"Yes master sir" then he was gone,then i got a text.
SISSY COCKSUCKER CANDICE,MAKE ME RICH,EARN ME LOTS OF MONEY,MASTER SIR<
CONTINUED

Comments please

Your comments appreciated

Please keep writing its great

new houserules Part 9

It was now 7.30 and i heard a knock at the door,which i opened.
A sissy maid stood there resplendant in her full maids uniform complete with layered frothy petticoats and her stocking tops visible beneath the hem of her very short skirts,a crisp white frilly apron and cap completed her ensemble.
Perched on ultra high white heels,with her face heavily madeup,finally she spoke
"Hi Candice?"
"y...yes Who are you?"
"I'm your maid for tonight my name is Fiona"
"My maid?"
"Yes i've come to check your appearance is up to standard and see if there's anything you need,i've been assigned to you,as you are new here"
"Well come in,i'm sure you can help me,give me the lowdown on what's going on here"
"ok,well firstly,i have been serving the S(sissy).M(master). society for 2 years now,there are six regular sissy maids and every month they meet for dinner and to greet new members.
"What do they do?"
She smilled "i thought that would be obvious,they get cuckolded men,either fenminised or not,and shall we say,introduce them to the pleasures of serving and pleasuring REAL men
You will be assesed tonight,and if suitable an offer will be put to your wife,either part time,or full time servitude,it's obviously negotiable,do you have a master?"
"yes"
"Oh good,that makes things simpler,in the negotiations.Now then let me have a look at you,walk across the room,turn then walk back"
I did as she said "mmm not bad,your walk is perfect,nice dainty steps,thighs together,but more wiggling your ass,i think,try again"
I walked across the room wiggling my ass more,in an exagerated mincing walk
"oh,much better,remember that and you will be a star tonight,let me just see your lipstick,have you got a purse?
"Yes this pink one,to match my outfit"
"Good,put your lipstick and powder in your purse,you probably will need to redo your lipstick several times,come,it's time to introduce you"
We went to the dinning room,she knocked on the door "COME!" came the command from within
We minced into the room,where i surveyed the men sat at the table,noticing that there were two black men at the far end,and that the sissy maids were topping up drinks or clearing plates,
"Superior gentlemen,honoured guests,may i introduce,SISSY CUCKOLD,CANDICE" she announced to applause
continued

new house rules part 10

I mean part 10
Mr smith clinked his glass with his fork "Gentlemen,Gentlemen,i hearby open the AGM of the S.M society,our aims for the next year,as you know we have now over 600 members,and we have aquired,200 sissies,over the next year it is our aim to aquire many more sissies to redress the balance.
Tonight we have sissy Candice who will be the first of many new aquasitions over the next few weeks,and as we know,we must find and root out ALL the sissies that we know,exsist in our modern society,and their wives must be free to have sex with whom they please.
Wether they be part or full time sissies to the society,it is our duty to relieve the poor wives of the burdon of these pathetic specimens,and of course they will be handsomely rewarded,especially if the sissy has a master,who has trained them.
Our aim is to enlarge our membership to a worldwide network of masters,with of course a stable of sissy sex slaves,which will be available to all (loud clapping and cheering)furthermore i think we will be doing society and of course the wives a favour in aquiring these sissies for the S.M. society"
He motioned for me to approach him
"Gentlemen,we have two honoured guests from the States,where they are more advanced in aquiring sissies,than we are,and tonight i propose that our guests have first rights on Candice,now if we all adjourn to the games room,we can begin.
Fiona led me to the games room,followed by all the members,the two black guys came in,naked a few minuets later and walked over to where i was standing.
"We claim first rights on,newly aquired sissy Candice",said one of them,to cheers from the assembled members.
I was bent over the pool table,and my tiny pink thong panties,pulled to one sideas i felt his cock probing my rosebud,then the tip of his cock penetrated my ass,then with a mighty thrust he full entered me as i let out a large gasp.
He began to fuck me really hard,and this was nothing like i had ever felt before,it was probably the largest cock i had ever had insdide me,and he was very athletic in his tecknique.
He rammed in,swivelled his hips,pulled out a little then rammed in again,to loud cheers,then the unthinkable happened.
He grabbed my hips and in one motion,pulled me on top of himself,so that he was laying on the pool table,and i was on top with my back to him,his cock deep inside my ass.
The other man approached and pulled my legs onto his muscular sholders
"NO!!!!NO!!!!PLEASE NOOO!!!"i screamed and the man below me put a large suffocating hand over my mouth "mmmmfffpppphhhmmmfff"
I knew what was about to happen,but i was helpless to resist,the second cock was ****** painfully into my ass hole stretching it out beyond human endurance,i srtuggled a little more "mmmmfphmmmf" but he was deep inside my stretched out ass and was now fucking me their two cocks rubbing together as he did.
The crowd of men gathered round were laughing cheering and clapping,some commenting that they didn't think this was possible,or that if they hadn't seen it with their own eyes.....
I was fucked by the two black cocks,harder and harder,faster and faster,until we all three were wet with sweat,dripping from our bodies.
The standing man spunked in me first,spurting his red hot cum deep inside me
as he pulled out and i was swivelled back over the pool table with the other man continuing to fuck my cum filled stretched out hole,until he too came.
"You have a damn fine sissy there,took both cocks with hardly a word,heh heh heh "
"I was bent over a chair "Genlemen,Candice,can now be used at will"
I felt another cock slide into my ass,this time easily,two men grabbed my hair and my mouth was filled with two cocks,as i was fucked from behind.
For the next three hours i was mouth and ass fucked by an assortment of cocks,until my face hair,tits,legs and ass hole were dripping with cum from all the ten men.
continued

Candice was fucked by all ten men and left covered in cum from head to toe

Attachments

• L12-142.jpg
    L12-142.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 290
  • cdfkz1028.jpg
    cdfkz1028.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 287