New house rules

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
new house rules part 11

The sunlight was streaming through a chink in the curtains as i opened my eyes,i was in a large bedroom and mr Smith was snoring on the bed beside me,i glanced at the clock on the bedside table,5 am,my panties were on the light where they had been tossed,as i focused it was coming back to me.
I felt the dried cum all over my face and round my ass,i remembered,i had been ****** to drink vodka,lots of vodka,i had been dragged to the bedroom and fucked many times,so many that i had lost count,i could remember being in my baby doll nightdress and lap dancing,but it was hazey.
He stirred and opened his eyes and reached over to press the buzzer above the bed,and within seconds two sissy maids appeared
"Yes superior master?"
"You,slut,get me breakfast,and you faggot get Candice prepared"
"Yes superior master"
I was taken to another room and told to shower and get made up and dressed,then i was taken back to mr Smith,who was dressed and finishing his breakfast.
"Your Master will be here at 10am,so that leaves us 4 hours to complete your induction,follow me"
I was taken to a large bathroom,where i noticed a row of urinals,and beside was a large wooden canbinet with a circular hole cut in the top
The maid was ordered to open the front of the cabinet,and i was told to get in and sit on the seat,and my wrists and ankles were strapped tightly to the chair.
Next the top was put over my head and the door and top padlocked shut,so that just my head was poking out of the top.
A large rubber 'O' ring was ****** into my mouth and strapped round my head and locked in place,so that my mouth was wide open.
The pipe at the back of the urinal was disconected and fitted with an adaptor,it was a clear plastic pipe,and it was clicked into place inside my 'O' ring leaving about 4" inside my mouth.
I looked up at his smilling face as i sat there helplessly strapped into place
"Everyone should be waking up soon,give her 2 hours and then clean up and bring her to me"
"yes superior master"
He went to the urinal and unzipped and i saw the first splashes of his piss hit the white porceline,i glanced at the clear tube poking from my mouth,noticing the golden fluid begining to fill it,i realized that i was PLUMBED IN TO THE URINAL
continued

if anyone is enjoying this,please leave a comment or maybe a suggestion on where we can go with this,i've got plenty of ideas to come but your input would be nice

story

i`m really enjoying the story, maybe backtrack to quite a bit more detail of the humiliation and use of cocksucker from the 10 man party, and looking forward to how it is used the morning after and of course where the Wife and Master progress after this more extreme use from the SM Society...keep it going

No doubt the plumbing job is to give you a 'taste' of what failure will mean.

So the sex side has been started. Does that mean it's the punishment side next - because we all know a Master can take as much pleasure from inflicting erotic pain as he can from fucking his Sissy.

I look forward to seeing what positions you end up in and what 'toys' they use on you :)

new house rules part 12

THE tube in my mouth filled with his piss and i tasted the first putrid flush into my mouth and i gagged and choked,before the next wave of golden liquid hit the back of my mouth.
I bucked my head,but the tube was securely fixed and locked in place,as the next fowl tasting flush hit my mouth,and i saw him shaking the drops off his cock
"try not to struggle,just give into it,candice,relax or this will be the longest two hours of your life"
The door opened and the two black guys came in followed by two sissy maids and they exchanged pleasentaries with mr Smith.
The maids curtsied to each man as he stood before the urinal,then they unzipped the men,pulled out their cocks and waited for them to begin pissing.
The first one splashed a huge shower of piss against the back of the urinal,letting out a gasp of pleasure at his early morning piss.
The flood of liquid hit my throat,just as the other man began pissing with his maid directing his cock towards the outlet
"AGGGGGGGlugggggggggggggg!!" i tried to scream that i was drowning in piss,but my cry was cut off by the flood of bitter,salty piss that entered my mouth.
Thankfully,the flood became a trickle and they were wiped clean and zipped up by the maids,who curtsied respectfully.
After two hours i had drank the urine of at least six men,and i was released to get myself cleaned up and changed.
Mr Smith gave me an envelope to give to master sir,and patted my butt as master sir's car drew up
"I'll be seeing YOU again" he smilled
continued
yes we will now see what punishment Candice will recieve

sissy slut Candice ready for punishment

Attachments

• Picture 36.jpg
    Picture 36.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 175
Of the following, what has that sissy bum had, and how much do you enjoy:

Hand
Belt
Paddle
Crop
Flogger
Cane
6-foot bullwhip

:cool:

greymaster said:
Of the following, what has that sissy bum had, and how much do you enjoy:

Hand
Belt
Paddle
Crop
Flogger
Cane
6-foot bullwhip

:cool:

In reality,my wife has hand spanked me many times and recently aquired a paddle,i enjoy these a lot because i know that she is helping me to become a better more submissive and obedient sissy.
Her boyfriend,however has a different agenda,to show me who's the boss,who's in charge and to teach me my place,in my own home.
His chosen punishment tools are a thick leather razor strop,the kind that barbers use or if he wants me to wear his stripes for a few days to make a point he uses the cane,all of which i know is for my own good.

new house rules part 13

I was summoned to the lounge where master sir and my wife were sitting.
"I have this letter from mr Smith,which i will read to you cocksucker"
"Yes master sir"
" Dear master and madam,
Congratulations on the training of cocksucker Candice,she displays some very good sissy slut characteristics,especially in her deportment,dress sense,and makeup,however there are one or two minor areas that we feel need attending to.
We propose to make an offer for the services of cocksucker Candice,initially on a part time basis,leading to a full time placement at a mutually agreed time,after a one month trial period,commencing one month from today 01/03/09
Payment for the services of sissy cocksucker Candice will be,for part time (weekends) the sum of $20,000 per month
Full time (24/7) the sum of $50,000 per month,paid directly into your account.
The above offer is dependant on the following;
Intensive training should be given over the next month,to include,daily punishments,using the strap or cane administered by the master in the presence of the wife.
The cocksucker to be present and witness ALL fucking of his wife,to include fluffing and clean up duties.
Cocksucker being 36 years old will be supplied by us,a 24 year old boyfriend who will be live in for the month,this boyfriend to have FULL USE for his sexual pleasure.
A butt plug be installed,to get progressivly larger to a minimum of 10"x8"
We detected certain attitude problems which are easily corrected.
Firstly,cocksucker did not,we feel,display a submissive/willing/eager attitude when sucking cock or being fucked,so i hope you can imrove her attitude before the one months trial begins.
In addition to the above,your car loan will be paid in full on completion of the one months trial.
I trust you will find these arrangements meet your aproval
Yours blah blah"
"OOOh darling that's wonderfull" gushed my wife
"Yes but we have to get to work straight away,we only have a month"

continued

new house rules part 14

I was sent to get master sir's thick leather strap,when i returned to the lounge a chair had been placed in the centre,on the seat was a peice of paper.
I was ordered to bend over the chair and then the most humiliating thing that he does,he pulls up my skirt and slowly pulls down my panties to my ankles.
"We don't want you to fuck up this deal,do you hear?"
"yes master sir"
"good,you make sure you clinch this or your life will be unbearable,get it?"
"yes master sir"
"Teach him whose the boss" my wife chimmed in
"I want you to read that paper slowly"
"Yes master sir"
"I am a worthless fagot sissy who---" i heard the swish of the strap as he lifted his arm high above his head and brough it down with all his considerable strength
Craaaak the sound of leather hitting flesh filled the room
"Continue !!!!" my wife shouted
"AHHHH Who is not capable of pleasing his w------" Craaaaaak!!!
a second lash of the strap hit my buttocks this time sending a shock of pain through my entire body
"aaaahhhh his wife,not capable of pleasing his wife,so he hast get a real----"
Craaaaaaak!!!!!!!
"Aggghhhhhh a real man to please his wife in bed,and as i am such a miserable sissy loser slut,i aggggggggghhh"
"you are making far too much noise if you don't shut up i will have to gag you"
"y---y--yes master sir"
"you must learn to be more submissive to real men"
craaaaaak the strap was brought down on my ass again
i surpressed my pain as best i could making only a muffled noise
"mmmmmfffffpppmm such a sissy loser slut that i am only fit to please real men,like the fagot i am"
craaaaaak!!!
aqaammmmmmffff i apologise to my dear wife for being such a sissy,and thank master sir for doing my job and----mmmmmffffffmmm and pleasing her in bed,thank you master sir for fucking my wife for me and mmmmmmffffmmm
giving me the honour of licking your cum out of her fanny and ass"
CRAAAAK CRAAAAAK CRAAAAK three quick strokes tore into my tender cheeks
"I thank you dear master sir for granting me the honour of sucking your cock and the supreme priviledge of being fucked by my superior master"
Craaak craaak craaak another three quick and painfull strokes
"I realise that all superior men may use me fully as and when they please and i must submit without question"
craak craaak craaak
I was ordered to stand up pull up my panties and smooth out my skirt
"curtsy and apologise to your wife sissy"
I curtsied in front of my wife
"I apologise for being a sissy fagot fairy who has a tiny dick and can't please you madam"
"that's ok sissy,i have a real man to fuck me now,thank your master for punishing you"
i curtsied to master "thank you for punishing me master sir"
"I think we are making real progress already,he's lost some of that attitude"
The doorbell rung,and i went to answer
A tall handsome black guy stood there as i looked open mouthed#
"Candice cocksucker?" he enquired
"Yes Sir"
"I'm from the S.M. society,i'm your boyfriend for a month"
continued

new house rules part 15

He shook master's hand and kissed my wife on the cheek and i was ordered to stand by his chair,as he put his hand up the back of my skirt and fondled my panty covered butt
"is my room prepared cocksucker?"
"yes sir"
"good,now here is a list of menues to cook for me,over the month" he handed me a list whilst still fondling my butt,it was so humiliating in front of my wife.
"I hope that cocksucker will satisfy you over the month" smilled my wife
"I'm sure she will,won't you cocksucker?"
"Yes sir"
"You are soo lucky cocksucker,such a big handsome boyfriend for you" laughed my wife
"Yes madam,thank you madam"
He stood up and put his crooked finger under my chin lifting my head so that i was looking into his eyes
"I intend to enjoy using you,cocksucker,and i'm sure you will enjoy pleasing me?"
"Y___YEs sir" i blushed,tottaly humiliated,admitting that i would enjoy pleasing a total stranger in front of my wife.
"get my case from the car,and then you can show me to my room,i fancy a quick fuck before dinner,unless of course you would prefer me to fuck her here?"
"No no,theres plenty of time for that,you get settled in"
i carried his case to his room,and put it on the chair and stood to attention as he circled me
"Breasts are coming along nicely,bra size?"
"36b sir"
"mmm very nice,nice ass also"
"Thank you sir"
suddenly he lashed out and slapped my face which sent me reeling.
As i regained my senses,another slap sent me onto the bed,he grabbed my arm and pulled me up and slapped me again
"YOU!! are not showing any respect,to a superior black man,are you?"
"No sir" i said through sissy tears
He pointed to the floor "On your knees,fagot,NOW!"
"yes sir"
"NOW ASK TO SUCK MY COCK"
"Sir,may this sissy fagot, have the honour of sucking your superior black cock?"
"Better!,you may"
I leaned forward and undid his belt as he stood there hands on hips,then reached into his shorts and pulled out his cock.
I gave a little involentary gasp as i saw his glistening huge black cock,the biggest,fattest cock i had ever seen.
I set to work tounging his heavy balls and i couldn't believe his cock was getting bigger as it became erect
i tounged all over and under his balls thinking he would probably want his ass tounged as master always does.
"take it in your mouth now,bitch!"
as he put a hand on my head and pulled my mouth onto his cock,i gagged a little on his monster manmeat,but he ****** it down my throat until my nose was buried in his musty smelling pubic hair
"MMMMM good bitch"as he released me and i gasped in air,before my nose was once again buried in pubes
I was relieved when he started to mouth fuck me,forcing his cock in and out of my mouth,with his balls banging against my chin with each forcefull in stroke.
Finally he said "ok slut,on the bed,face down ass up,i'm gonna fuck you hard"

continued

new house rules part 16

I felt him kneel on the bed behind me and push my legs apart with his knees
"MM nice and stretched out from the S M society"
He fonled my butt and eased my panties down,i was about to be fucked by that monster cock
i felt his cock probe my rosebud,and gently ease into me,it felt huge as he settled his weight over my butt and began to pump his manmeat into me
"UUGG push back bitch,enjoy your fucking,uggg that's it,good meet my strokes"
I pushed back as the intensity of his strokes grew harder.
"Let me know you're enjoying it UGGH"
he was forcing his full length into me now withdrawing slightly then,back deep inside me.
"Ahhhh that's soo good sir,fuck me harder,HARDER!!"
The air was filled with the sound of his balls slapping against my butt and our moans.
"Uggg,mmmm,uggg,you're a damn fine fuck bitch uggghh,gonna stretch your sissy pussy so every man can fuck you,whenever they please UGGHH"
"Thank you sir,that's soooo good aaaahhhh"
I felt the first spurt followed by a huge amount of cum,which filled my ass as he withdrew to deposit another two spurts over my ass
He lay on the bed and ordered me to pull up my panties and get the folder from his case.
"This is your report folder, for the SM society,how do you think you did?"
"I...I er I was most honoured and pleased to be fucked by a superior black cock and will look forward to my next fuck"
He wrote in the folder as a broad grin spread across his face.
"Y'know,for a sissy fagot,you learn real fast"

Continued

Wonderful.

Excellent so far. Thank you for such an erotic thriller.

Good work Candice - I hope your boyfriend has plenty of inventive ways to make you prove your worth.

Do you like getting that sissy tongue deep inside a Master's asshole? I'll keep that in mind... :D

greymaster said:
Good work Candice - I hope your boyfriend has plenty of inventive ways to make you prove your worth.

Do you like getting that sissy tongue deep inside a Master's asshole? I'll keep that in mind... :D

A sissy tongue must go where master orders including his asshole,it's hur duty and an honour.

pics to go with story

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• SISSY1.jpg
    SISSY1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 202
  • SISSY 5.jpg
    SISSY 5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 193
  • SISSY4.jpg
    SISSY4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 262
buttplugged said:
Excellent so far. Thank you for such an erotic thriller.

Thanks buttpluged,plenty more to come

have managed to enlarge these

Attachments

• SISSY1.jpg
    SISSY1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 138
  • SISSY4.jpg
    SISSY4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 140
  • SISSY 5.jpg
    SISSY 5.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 128
please keep it going

new house rules part 17

After i had cooked and served dinner,during which my boyfriend,whose name i overheard to be Jermaine,told madam and sir about the report he was writting on me,and he had written a favourable report on my cocksucking skills,and my potential as a fuck slut for the SM society.
However he pointed out to my wife,there was room for improvement,regards to my respecting superior men,and more especially superior black men.
I cleared the plates and overheard my wife say "So what do you rcomend we do?"
" That's ok,you leave all of that to me,that's my job,i'll soon lick her into shape,i do about 8 of these a year"
"Oh,thank you so much,so do you think we'll get the money?"
"no doubt,but she'll have to get a good report,don't worry,i'll take care of it."
I was called to the lounge and Jermaine pulled me to him and began kissing me on theb lips forcing his tongue into my mouth,whilst squeezing my butt.
i was tottaly humiliated in front of my wife
"Now then cocksucker,why don't you tell your wife all about,having sex earlier"
"I er um"
"Come on now,don't be shy,ALL the details,adress them to your wife"
"We went upstairs and sir inspected me,then he slapped my face hard......"
"BECAUSE?"
"Because i didn't show respect to a superior black man"
"CONTINUE"
Then i got on my knees....."
"WHY DID YOU NOT GET ON YOUR KNEES EARLIER?"
"Because,i lacked respect for a superior black man"
"CONTINUE"
"Then i asked for the honour of sucking his superior black cock"
"YOU HAD TO BE TOLD TO ASK,WHY?"
"Because i lack respect for a superior black man"
"CONTINUE"
"I undid his belt and got his cock out and began to kiss and lick his balls"
"DID YOU COMPLEMENT ME ON MY COCK?"
"No sir,i was busy licking and kissing"
"ALWAYS COMPLEMENT A BLACK COCK,CONTINUE"
"I realise that at that point,i should have complemented sir on his magnificent cock,but i did ask for the honour of sucking it"
SLLAAAAAP i was sent sprawling with a teeth rattling slap to my face
"GET UP,NEVER CONTRADICT A REAL MAN,WORTHLESS SISSY *****"
"Yes sir,i apologise sir"
"DID YOU LICK MY ASS"
"NO sir,master always,indicates when he wants that"
"ALWAYS LICK A MAN'S ARSE,DONT WAIT TO BE ASKED,CONTINUE
"Then i was granted the highest honour,a sissy could be given when sir ****** his beautifull cock down my throat,and began to mouth fuck me"
"My goodness,cocksucker,you are a lucky sissy"said my wife
"Thank you madam,i was then told to kneel on the bed,withh my ass in the air,my panties were taken down,and sir's magnificent erection,penetrated my ass hole as he started to fuck me"
"Tell your wife how that felt"
"IT felt like i was the luckiest sissy alive,to have such a large,beautifull black cock fucking my ass"
"CONTINUE"
"I was in heaven when sir,shot his cum deep inside me,i had achieved the thing that a sissy is here for,i had pleased a big black cock"
"OK sissy,get yourself ready,real slutty,we're going on a date"