• Thread startersexywife38uk
  • Start date
Many Thanks Jimz

I,m just trying to put it down as i remember.The fact that it was winter helped.Becouse i don,t think i would have been that brave,in the summer,with the chance of other people been around.Sometimes this is hard to put into words.How i felt?and what it meant.I have a very loving husband,that wants me to open up my life,and share it with others.So i,m trying to tell it as it happened.Thanks for taking the time to mail me.sexywife xxx

You such a good slut. Post more pictures. Your Yahoo site needs to be fully updated! :twisted:

Ref More Pictures

I will try and put some more pictures,in my yahoo group.What sort of pictures do you want? sexywife xxxxxxx

Good Stories!

Peace. 8)

Sorry It,s been awhile

Sorry i haven,t been around.But when you are a real housewife with kids and a job.It,s not always easy to find the time.But i,ve lots to tell you,so i,ll carry on from were we left off last time.But i must say this has made me and my husband a lot happier for differant reasons.And has made us alot closer,been able to be so open,with our feelings and needs.I know this isn,t for everyone,and i know i,m not as active as alot of women,but i,ve found myself thinking more of me my body and my husband and family.Now after my last meeting with wayne,i new that our next meet would involve full sex.And it would be the last time we met up in the park up the road.The winter was coming to an end,and a few weeks after our last met,we arranged to meet with wayne again,late one saturday.The night before while having a bath,my husband came in and shaved my pussy.A job he always likes doing.But it,s very differant knowing someone else will be seeing it the following day.And my husband took great care in doing a good job.Later the next day after the kids were in bed,i had a quick shower,and headed for my bedroom.Were my hubby was waiting on our bed,with the things he wanted me to wear.And soon he was helping me into a white nylon six strap suspender belt,with the metal clips.A white half cup sheer bra,with black nylon stockings.And to finish my outfit he gave me my white court wedding shoes.Whitch i had,nt worn since my wedding day.I told him i looked really tarty,but he just smiled.And said yes i know.But don,t worry it,s nearly midnight.No one will see you.So i put my long coat over the top,and we set off up the road,after we had checked with wayne that he was going to be there.At least it,s dry tonight,i said as we made our way to the park.Once we were in the park,and away from the street lights,we could see wayne on our normal chair.So as normal i kissed my husband and handed him my coat.And walked the 10 yards to wayne.He called out to my hubby,saying he liked the way he had dressed me.I turned around,showing wayne my body from all angles.Stunning darling was waynes reaction.He held me tight,kissing me hard as he held on to my naked arse.His hand moved around,and found it,s way into my naked lips,pushing his thick finger into my wet hole.I found my self pushing down,trying to make him go deeper inside me.It was a naughty feeling standing there in the cold air,in just my undies,having my body touched by a stranger while my husband watched.The passion was broken,when my husband called out there,s someone coming.We could see some people walking down the path,they were along way off,but they were heading our way.Wayne took my arm,and pulled me towards the trees,while my hubby went the other way to pick up my coat,whitch he had left near a tree.We found ourself by a little pond,with picnic tables all around.We could hear them chatting as they walked through the park,but could,nt see them.Wayne told me to bend over against one of the picnic tables,and soon at least two of his fingers were finger fucking me from behind.I was aware of him opening a condom packet with his teeth,and followed by the loss of his fingers in my pussy.And the noise of wayne,pulling the condom onto his thick blk cock.I started to wonder if my hubby had found us,and if he was watching.But the wonder was soon replaced by waynes cock,running over my wet slit.I moved my foot over to make it easier to except his thick cock.And than,ahhhhhhhh he was in me.It really is the thickness that makes a great fuck.In my experience not the length but the thickness.Wayne was touching places my hubby could only dream about or do using a dildo.Wayne was getting into his stride and fucking me hard,and i new my first orgasm was,nt far away.I than noticed my hubby standing by the pond,wanking as his wife was been fucked silly by her blk lover.It was,mt long before wayne turned me over,and fucked me on the picnic table.My husband told me later this was a great sight seeing this blk man fuck me while holding my legs out wide by my ankles.I was coming again,as my pussy was coating his cock with my white cream.My husband was getting worried someone might catch us,and asked wayne if he could cum soon.Wayne did,nt seem to be in a hurry,but he did understand his concern.And a few minutes later i was on my knees on the cold grass wanking waynes now bare cock into my mouth.I new he was close when he gripped my head and started to fuck my mouth with real meaning.Soon my mouth was getting jet after jet of his hot sticky cum.I did my best to swallow as much as i could,but had to spit out the last mouthful,as i was,nt used to this much cum.Wayne did,nt seem to mind,as i licked his thick head clean.My husband walked over and gave me my coat,and told me how much he loved me.And how wonderful i was for fucking wayne.Wayne also thanked us,and wanted to know what happens now.But me and my hubby did,nt have an answer,and we told him we would contact him.Wayne smiled and kissed me hard,and said i hope i see you soon,and walked away.And we headed off home.We did,nt say much just held hands.Once home,we crept up to bed.We did,nt fuck,we just held eachother,and just said we will talk about it tomorrow.xxxxxxxxxx

Your #1 fan is SO happy to see you back!

I know what it is to have a family and all the little things you have to take care, that's why i'm so glad to see you posting after all these months. Real people is what i'm after for, like you sexy lady.

Again it was daring what you did, sex in public!!! Having your husband watching you and Wayne was very exciting. I loved your reference on his thickness and how he made you feel, while your husband was so close to you.
More than sexual descriptions, i would love to read about your feelings on the subject. How you are feeling during sex but afterwards also and how has changed your life.

Sadly, yahoo has deleted your group. I hope a new one is on the way, so we can admire you.

Jim.

Thanks Jim and everyone for your kind words.

Thankyou Jim,for your lovely words.As for what it has done to me.Well i surpose it has made a married mother,feel young again,and wanted.Don,t get me wrong i know my husband loves and wants me.But after been married for so many years.It,s nice coming from other men,from all over the world.Men i have no chance of seeing,and some i might.But they have all been kind,and very nice in the things they say.I,m no fool,i know lots of men,will say anythink to get in my pussy.But i,ve chatted to,and met some very nice people on here.Black and White.Guys that send me undies,and some just kind letters,on how they wish there wife would try somethink differant.And that,s what it,s all about.We only have one life,and me and my husband lost three out of the four of our parents.At quite a young age.And these things make you,want to fill your life with wonderful things.We have four lovely children,and love each other very much.And i love him more for sharing his fantasies and needs rather than keeping them to himself.I was shocked at first,but after i relised he was,nt trying to get rid of me.Things started to make sence.The films,the blk condoms and dildos.And it took some nerve to come out and tell me.How he felt,and what he wanted.And yes i was,nt keen,and felt cheap to start.But once we chatted,and i could see how much he loved me,and how you would care and protect me,in this new lifestyle.I started to feel a little better about things.I let him take some pictures of me.And i had,nt done that since we first got married.After the kids were born,there was never time,or i felt fat,and did,nt want to see my own picture.So he started my taking a few leg pictures,and stocking tops.And i was surprized at how many great emails i got.And as time went by,i started to notice,that most of my fans were blk men.From the US and from the UK to.And i few we started mailing,and sending special pictures.Nothing to naughty but showing alittle more than i had been.And these guys made me feel specail.As i felt fat,and growing old,these guys made me feel fresh and alive.And the idea of having a lover started to grow inside me.And as any women will tell you,we all wonder about big cocks.Mybe not enough to try one.But we do think,or fantasie on what these monsters may feel like.Or at least what it would be like to see one.And i also new that when me and my husband watched interracial films,my pussy was wetter and wetter sooner than at anyother time.And the fact that i had only ever had sex,with my husband,played another part.Mybe it would be differant.And now my husband was giving me the chance to find out.Please understand this all took time,and months went by without us even chatting about our feelings on the matter.But in time i always came back to the same fantasie.Me and a hung blk lover.Hope this helps share my feelings on the matter.And i will add to my story as and when i find the time.Love sexywife xx

very very enjoyable thanks

Hi

Nice story and read it with interest, would be nice to know where you are and if your interested in getting together

SexyWife38UK

I changed my ISP, so I'm (really) missing our late-evening 'talks.' I continue to think about you, though. Xploremyworld@msn.com

Thanks for all your kind words.

Thankyou for taking the time to contact me.I,m forty soon,and from hertfordshire.Just north of london.As for meetings,we arn,t looking for anybody.But that,s not to say if someone differant or special comes along i won,t.We a busy family life,are meetings have to fit around the family.As helpfull as my hubby is.We have to think of the children,and what would happen if they found out.So we are always,within reason very carefull.But please feel free to mail my husband,and let him know what you have in mind.watsonblakec@aol.com

Hi sexywife, where are you in uk, message me .and maybe have a chat to begin with.........newtonst555hotmale@yahoo.co.uk

I loved reading your posts. It's such a pleasure to hear from someone so genuinely authentic. I am from the USA and have a online relationship with a lady from the UK. Very attractive. We share all thoughts and fantacy's of a sexual nature. She has done much much more in real life than me having started being sexually active as a young girl. She's now 35 and has engaged in group sex, lesbianism, even a brief stint with beastiallty. I know, sounds like an over active imagination, but believe me, this is real however, she has never been with a black man. Say's they wern't around when she was growing up and the opportunity just never came up. So I am on a mission now to introduce her to the wonders of black fucking. Sent her some pics of black on white sex and she seems interested. This is a woman who has done it all except this one thing so any black man would have to be special in all ways. There seem to be alot of opportunities here in the states, black on white parties advertised in every major city every weekend of the year. What about in the UK. Where can I send her to look or what publications are available. Just looking for some direction. Have pics I can email but they were sent to me in confidence so I need to check that with her first. Sorry, getting ahead of myself here. Any assistance will be appreciated. jim (simjim65@yahoo.com)

Sexywife

Just to let you know i,m back.I,m now 40 and have lots more to tell.I,ve been away due to my mothers illness.But hope to write more soon.
Love Sexywife XXXXXXX

Glad to have you back

sexywife38uk said:
Just to let you know i,m back.I,m now 40 and have lots more to tell.I,ve been away due to my mothers illness.But hope to write more soon.
Love Sexywife XXXXXXX
I'm waiting to read your exciting stories.

Enza Part 1

Sorry it,s been such a long time since my last posting.And in the last fews months i have not been active in anyway with a black man.Not becouse i did,nt want to.But it is never easy with kids and a business run from home.So this story i,m about to tell comes from last year.Regarding me and a very close friend called Enza.Like me she is italian,and also the same age.As we were class mates many years ago.Her children are older than mine.And has now time on her hands.Her husband is also italian unlike mine who is english.And has no idea of what i,m about to tell you.
As friends Enza and me and other g/friends used to go out every so often.Either shopping or just for a coffee.And it was plain to see that Enza was,nt happy at home.Like me she had married before having anyother b/friends.And had only slept with her hubby.She was a hairdresser,and one day while over at mine,we were chatting about what to get Rosetta for her fortyith birthday.And trying to think of somethink differant i said why don,t we give her a dildo.And the fact that my hubby sells them,knowing i,d get it for free helped.She new Chris sold them.So after she finished my hair,we went to my hubbys office to check them out.I had no idea she had,nt got one or at least held one.
We looked at a few,and she was amazed at the size,of some of the blk ones.And i told her that some were modeled on real blk men.This she could,nt beleive.I asked her if she wanted one,but said she would be too embaressed,incase her hubby found it.She asked if i had any, lots i said.Taking her to my bedroom to show her my collecton.I only had three.But they were all blk and very thick.
She could,nt understand how these would fit inside anyone.
Nothing else was said,and life went on.Rosetta had her birthday with a smaller pink dildo.So not to scare her.But the seed was planted in Enzas mind.As later that evening i found her chatting up the blk door man.
As normal at about 11.00 my hubby took our kids home.As he likes to give me time with my friends.
This was as far as events went on that evening,as Enzas hubby was also at that party.But i did get the door mans number and passed it on to my hubby .So he could ring him,and see if would be interested in Enza .
This story does have along way to go.But the real stories do.It,s not always a meet and a fuck.
These are life changing events.And should not be taken lightly.
But i will tell you alittle about Enza.She is short like me but very busty also like me.She has a 36ff bust with a round bum.She has short blk hair and brown eyes.The week after this meeting my hubby ordered Enza some new undies.At this stage she had no idea and was feeling guilty for chatting this guy up.My hubby ordered a set that he had got for me.This was a sheer blk bra,with matching panties.Suspender belt,and stockings.
Will continue this later in the week.
Love sexywife XX

sexywife38uk said:
Will continue this later in the week.
Love sexywife XX
I hope you do honey.

we're almost there........!

as you can see my wife loves it too and hoping to make it real soon.....

Attachments

• laibbc2.JPG
    laibbc2.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 664
hwhusb said:
as you can see my wife loves it too and hoping to make it real soon.....
She has a VERY beautiful body.