• Thread startersexywife38uk
  • Start date
thanks...I'm lucky for sure!

Your stories (nicely crafted) are erotically beautiful poetry to our minds. You are so lucky to have an understanding husband who worships the ground you walk on. His love for you is so genuine !

I think you should reward him by FINDING NEW WAYS to be with your lovers MORE OFTEN.

You enjoy THICK cocks, and they make you orgasm and feel like a real women.
So FUCK MORE OFTEN. Hubby will gladly care for the kids while you are out having a nice time without him.

GIVE your body WHAT IT NEEDS......what feels good needs to be repeated as many times as possible each year. dna testing has proven these figures.

When your lovers fuck you, it PLEASES your husband very, very, very much. He wants you to have sexual top-ups to ADD MORE FUN to your life.

And the more often you rut with your lovers, the deeper your husband'ss love for you will grow, BECAUSE HE IS AWARE HIS OWN COCK CAN'T GIVE YOU AN INTENSE ORGASM.

Your hubby's love for you is pure and loving, with no jealousy of your lovers. And this is how it should be a marriage.

10-25% of all babies born in the Western world are sired by a lover that a wife takes to satisfy her inner primal cravings.

Enza Part 2

Better late than never.
Following on from last time.Over a coffee i gave Enza a present.It was the undies my hubby had ordered.She was alittle shocked at how sheer they were.And the fact she had,nt worn suspenders before.I told her,as she was feeling low,these might make you feel good about herself again.She laughted and said were would i wear somethink like this.It seemed that her hubby was,nt one for sexy undies,and was,nt used to anythink this sexy.
Well next Friday if your free you are going out with me.Wear it than i said.
Nothing much more was said,and later that week she cancelled.But we did go out the following friday.
When she arrived at mine,she was wearing her blk trousers.I asked her about the sexy undies,but she said her hubby might wonder what was going on, if she had started wearing stockings,but i said isn,t he away this weekend.But she said she was wearing the bra and thong.And she still looked good,in a nice blouse.As for me i,d got the same set on,with the stockings,with a blk skirt and blk sheer blouse.Enza was shocked you could see my nipples through my sheer blouse and bra.But i said i,d keep my coat on over the top.And she could,nt understand how my hubby would let me out looking like that.
Tryed to explain to her,he just wanted me to enjoy life,and not worry what other people thought.As long as the kids did,nt find out.
What do you mean?said Enza,just to have fun i said as long as i share it with my hubby.
Enza still looked confussed.I told her he likes me looking hot.sexy tarty call it what you like.
Lets go and have this drink,while your brain is taking all this in."I said"
We left my house,and walked into town,Enza leaving her car at mine.We chatted on the way,and i told her i loved chris more than anythink,but that a few years ago,he asked me if i,d chat online with him.And after showing a few photos of me.I was really surprized of all the nice things guys said.And how after having kids it really helped my confidence.And brought me and chris closer.
We got to a pub,and stayed acouple of hours,chatted about her hubby,kids and how life was passing her by.And how quite the house was now her kids had grown up.And the normal things,like her and her hubby don,t talk anymore or fuck.After a few drinks she seemed to open up,and comment on how old she was starting to feel.And did,nt know what the future held for her.
We left the pub,and started to walk back to mine.But on the way we had to go past the local football club.Were Enza had chatting up that blk guy.
As we got closer i could see him standing their.He was the door man.And was standing their in his blk suit.
"Look i said" isn,t that the guy you were chatting to,at Rosettas party.She looked but was,nt sure.
"lets get closer i said" and under the light from the club,you could see it was him.Tall over six foot and very dark.
"Shall we ask him for a kiss" Enza was shocked,"come on" no one will know.
But Enza held back,as i went to talk to him.I told him my friend had never kissed a blk man,and was he interested.He smiled and looked Enzas way.
"Sure darling,and what about you""give her a nice kiss and i,ll see" i said.
"Let me get my mate to cover me,and meet me around the back in five minutes."
He called someone on his radio,and i went and got Enza."what,s happening she said""he,s going to kiss you"No it,s alright lets go she said.
But i took her by the arm,and walked her around the back of the football club.It was dark,and we had to watch were we were walking."Please she said i,m not sure about this." "he is just going to kiss you.anyway i,m here."
We found our way to the back,and found a single light over the back doors,next to some larger kegs.
Was,nt long before we heard steps.And this dark figure came around the corner.He said his name was Marcus,and was only to pleased to kiss a pretty white women.I was finding this hard,as i wanted more,but had,nt told Enza of my new found lust for blk men."who,s first he said,and as Enza held back,i moved towards him.His big strong arms,wrapped around my waist,pulling me in.Our mouths joined,and his tongue romed inside my mouth.Hes hand was feeling my arse,and pulling me tighter against his hard cock.I was still holding Enzas hand,and pulled her close.And Marcus moved from me to her.Putting his other arm around her and filling her mouth with his tongue.
I moved Marcus ,arm from around my waist,and pushed it up towards my breasts.Opening my coat,and giving him access to my body.His fingers were soon over my breats finding my thick hard nipple through my skimpy sheer blouse and bra.I moaned and moved, giving him more time with Enza.I could also see Enzas hand strocking his cock through his trousers.
My hand joined hers,and soon i found his zipper.As they carried on kissing i pulled his thick blk cock out of his trousers.Her hand joined mine again,as we pulled on his cock.Soon both on our knees taking it in turns to lick,suck and fondel this lovely cock.Marcus started to moan,and hold our heads as we tryed to get this dick in our mouths.Enza had never sucked cock before,but seemed to be picking it up with ease.I played with his sack,while Enza made the most of having her first cock in her mouth.And a thick blk one at that.Marcus started to really moan,and Enza had no idea what was coming.Until it was too late.First jet filled her mouth,the shock made her get the second wave in her face,and the rest over the pair of us.
We licked him clean,and tryed to clean ourselves up.We both had cum on our blouse,and in our hair.And Enza had it dripping down her chin.
I asked her if she was alright,"fine she said,as i tryed to clean her up.Marcus kissed us both,and told us we were made for blk men.And could,nt belive Enza had never Sucked cock before.He gave us his number,and told us he finished at two in the morning,if we wanted to meet up.I looked at Enza,and she just smiled.I new her hubby was away playing golf,but i did,nt want to feel as if i,d pushed her.So i said we would ring him later.It,was 11.45 and we said our good byes and went back to mine.It was only a five minute walk from the club,and chris was still up.Enza was embarrassed as chris saw her still sticky with cum.But as i new, he told her not to worry,as long as you had fun.We made our way to the bathroom,and chris got some fresh towles.
"well said Enza shall we call him?"I told chris it was the guy from the football club.And he said why not get cleaned up,and invite him over.I,ll make sure your left alone incase anyone wakes up.When does he finish chris added.
Time for us to get cleaned up first i said.
Part 3 Soon
Sexywife XXXXXXXXXXx

Great story!!

Thanks sexywife for such a sexy thread. Can Chris email me some pics of you?

T

Enza Part 3

After we had a coffee,Enza was still on a high.And very excited,about her new found feelings."still can,t belive i did that said Enza".So as we were drinking coffee,i told her of my newfound love for blk men.And how it had been a fantasie of my hubbys for years.And how i had been fighting it for years.Once i,d started i could,nt stop,and could,nt do without the lovely feeling i got from a thick blk cock.I love chris very much,but it,s so differant.Not just the sex,but the way a blk man makes you feel.Enzas mind was up in the air,you could see the look of lust in her face.I had nt had a guy come to our house before.As i was always worried about the kids,or my mum getting up.But it was very late,and all three of us wanted him here.Chris told me not to worry,and he would stay upstairs and keep an eye on everyone.
So i rang Marcus and told him,were i lived,and to please be quite,when he knocked on the door.He was glad i,d phoned and would be there not long after 2.00am.
I looked at Enza and asked her if she was feeling alright.Scared was her answer,but also very excited.
Chris went to tidy up the back room,while me and Enza went to my bedroom to get ready.I removed my dressing gown,and unzipped my skirt.Leaving me in my undies."look Enza blk men like there women ready and looking hot.All i,m going to keep on our my suspender belt,stockings and heels"As i unclipped my bra."what about me"said Enza.Why not do the same.I will lend you the suspenders.We are about the same size.Both a uk dress size 16,becouse of our big boobs.You get undressed and i,ll find you somethink.I was in blk,so i found her a thick white suspender belt.As like me after kids we like to hide our tummy.Together with a pair of flesh stockings.I found myself helping her undress,her boobs were big and full like mine.I,d seen them many a time while trying clothes on,or sharing a hotel room.But this was differant.I also new she was looking at mine.This was pure sexual.Our boobs touched,and i could smell her pussy,and see how wet she was.I found my self pulling on her thick nipple,with my fingers.She just closed her eyes,and let out a soft moan.We both needed fucking,and any sexual contact was excepted.I,d never been with a women,but this seemed so right.With the drink,inside us,and knowing what we were getting ready for made us so hot,and wanton.We soon found ourselves in a hot sixtynine on my bed,sideways with our tongues up eachothers shaved cunts.Our contact was hot,and felt lovely.As we gently moaned together,towards a orgasam.We never talked after,just carried on with our makeup,and fixed up our stockings,and checked our teeth for lip stick.Before walking downstairs.But i new we could never go back to just been friends.We had changed that forever.
Chris was waiting in the back room.Chris had left the heating on,so i did,nt wait,i just removed my dressing gown."wow said chris,as i stood in just my blk suspenders,stockings and heels,with my nipples still hard and pussy wet.Enza did the same to my hubbys delight.I watched him look as she removed her dressing gown,leaving her also in suspenders,stockings and heels.And a very wet pussy.Her nipples were browner than mine,but just as big."stunning the pair of you,she thanked him for his kind words.
His last words were i,ve but some condoms on the top of the TV.And i,m not far if you need me.He kissed me and Enza,and told us to have fun.
Enza said i was lucky to have a hubby like chris,whitch i new already.But i did point out,this all started with his idea.So what ever happens it,s down to him."But both our lives will never be the same after tonight Enza" i told her.
"i know she said,and with that i heard a tap on the door.
Me and Enza walked to the front door,and slowly opened it.
"Hi Baby " Said Marcus
The hall light was off,but light from the street,could,nt stop him from seeing our undressed state.There was a big smile on his face,as we let him in,and walked him into the back room.Were the lamps let him see clearly what these two married sluts were wearing for him.
To Be Cont..........

Enza Part 4

Sorry it,s been along time,but as i,ve said before.Real familys don,t always have the time to play online.Anyway here goes
As we entered the back room,for the first time marcus,could see us in all our glory.These two white women,dressed for his plessure.
We helped him,remove his jacket,followed by his shirt,trousers,and boxers.
As Enza kissed him,i went down,taking his cock in my mouth.
Working his balls,while i licked his shaft.And holding Enza,s stocking clad leg with my other hand.
Marcus was fingering enza as they kissed,but i still felt guilty.Would she be angry with me in the morning.Had she ***** to much,and did,nt really want this.
But that had to wait,as marcus pulled his cock out of my mouth,and led enza to the sofa.He parted her legs,and started kissing her shaved pussy.
I also moved to the sofa,and enzas hand soon found my hard nipple.
MMMMMMM yeh said marcus at the sight of women on women.
Enzas eyes were closed,and slight moans were coming from her mouth,as marcus continued licking her wey pussy.
Marcus stood up,and i gave him one more suck,before he would fuck enza.
I told him,he had to cover up,and while he streached the rubber over his dick,i slipped my finger in to enzas wet hole."are you sure,you want this i said?""you can stop if you want" she just turned to me,and kissed me hard,still playing with my nipple.
Without anythink else been said,marcus removed my hand,from her pussy,and started running his cock up and down her wet crack.
You could see her trying to pull him in,as she bucked around on the sofa.
She let go of my nipple,while marcus started to entered her pussy.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Marcus slowly pushed his dick up my friend.
She was going to get her first blk cock,and i could,nt stop it now,if i wanted to.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh still come the moans,as marcus fully entered her.
"you like Baby" as marcus started to fuck her,She just moaned,and the moans got louder as marcus picked up his pace.
"Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmm Ohhhhhhhh god it,s so big"so big Ohhhhhhhhhh.
I found myself,left out,but was happy just to watch,and worry for my friend.And hope she would,nt hate me in the morning.
"Ohhhhhhh Yes ,Yes god Yes" i,m cumming and the moans carried on for ages,as enza got used to sex with a blk man.At one point,i looked up to see my husband looking round the door,this was his first real clear view,of seeing his wife,and mother of his children riding a blk man.He had this big smile of his face,as we made eye contact before we left to go back upstairs.
Marcus did,nt leave until 4.45 am,and in that time fucked enza doggy,while she licked my pussy,fucked me,while i licked her,and ended up with making him shoot over our faces,as we fought for his cum.
After he had gone,we were still on a high,and she wanted to know more of what i,d been up to,and how many men had a seen.
"we will talk tomorrow i said,"you might as well stay here,as it,s nearly morning.
Hubby said to make it easier we could share our bed,as it would be easier to clean up,and dress in the morning,if the kids were up.But could you do me a favour and suck me first.I,m bursting here,and i,ve been wanking but saving it for you.
"can i do it said enza"it,s the least i can do.You should have seen my hubby,s eyes light up.
He undid his dressing gown,as he went up to enza,who was sitting on the sofa.It did,nt take long,and i saw hubby gently pulling on her nipples,as he shot off in her mouth.He told her,how fantastic tonight was,and how he would like this to happen more often.
We shall see i said.
Sexywife XXX

Sexywife & Enza

Hi
Our relationship did change.As well as friends,we became lovers .Or at least it felt like having a lover.Not with the roughness of a blk lover,but the softness only a women could give you.We have shared many a experience,after that first night.And were closer than ever.Please feel free to mail us toninaitalian@aol.com & enza4blk@hotmail.com
And if yoiu know Hitchin,the place local women meet blk is a pub called the Bedford Arms on a friday or saturday evening.
Sexywife XX

Sexywife

Hello,well it really has been along time.
I was 45 last month,and find the months are flying by,as quick as the kids are getting older.
But i still love this site and lifestyle as much as even.I,m not as active due to the kids,but
proud i still have my moments,but friends enza,julie and susan,have enjoying the adventures we have had in the past.and hopfully a in the future. I,d like to thank Kelvin for his great chats on the phone,when i needed, re insurance to what i was doing,or what i,d become.
And my husband chris,who is always there what ever i get up to. And loves me what ever.
And to all the great guys that mail me regulary toninachris1@aol.com
This isn,t a good bye,just wish i was younger,or wish i,d started this at an earlier age.
But i look forwould to when my children are grown up,and mybe i can spread my wings much more. As finding it hard to fit all you lovely guys in.
Sexywife xx

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 201
  • Sexywife2006 147.jpg
    Sexywife2006 147.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 199