• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Slut Wife Member, Loves BBC, Comments welcome...

• Thread starterwifeluvsbbc
  • Start date
OH YEA Please more of her sweet looking ass

wifeluvsbbc said:
Hi,

Not posted in a while - here's some more pics as requested. I hope you bbc bulls like them.
View attachment 59085 View attachment 59086 n1582591622_24413_463.jpg Picture0101.jpg

Love seeing Her CUM Filled PUSSY!!:jackoff:

very very sexy just about a perfect body - could well be lets see more of her

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
I wish I could Remove Her Heels and Smell Between Her Sexy Toes as Big Bukk Fucks Her!!:jackoff:

I just BET people are lining up to get in on this one!! Jesus!! What oddballs here......

JMNBABE

More of Wifeluvsbbc

thanks for the comments, here's more of the little slut ;)

149-4996_IMG_2_1.JPG 149-4991_IMG_1_1.JPG 149-4998_IMG_3_1.JPG

beautiful lady from what we can see. How about showing her with that BBC that she craves?

DAMN your a beautiful and sexy woman

Where is all the New York stuff at...hard to believe no NY ladies looking for BBC

Pussy Lips

Wow! those pussy lips in the first pic are so so hot! I would love to see them stretched around fat BBC and then clean up the mess! Stretch them lips!!

sexy legs! love to have them wrapped around my neck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Luv the last photo with the cum -- can you share more of that.

Oh yeah, want to see much, much more of this gorgeous little slut. I for one want to see that gorgeous little pussy stretched wide by a hot, hard BBC, with the guys cum pouring out of her. Keep 'em cumming, most of us are :)

I want to fuck her!

I want to throw on to my bed...

Users who are viewing this thread