• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Strip Tease

• Thread starterunclem
  • Start date
so hot tan is amazing

This year's tan is well underway...

unclem said:
I thought you would like that... a few more of that amazing ass.

I just wanted to mention that she looks HOT & GREAT from this "from behind" position!!!

So, as expected, my girl got a little rowdy at a party this past weekend and the clothes came off.
Everyone there had seen her before... but not with the new look. She got a lot of compliments.

Attachments

• party-girl-1 - Copy.jpg
    party-girl-1 - Copy.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 452
Love the new look. Did she get fucked?

Yes, I noticed this post
How wonderful must be to have an uninhibited wife and how great for the wife to have an understanding husband. Perfect combination!

She's like a tan Goddess!!!

your wife is so hot! thank you for sharing the beauty :3

Comments always appreciated...

Showing off her breasts at a NYE party... and a peek at her smooth pussy!

Attachments

• nye-1 - Copy.jpg
    nye-1 - Copy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 253
  • nye-2 - Copy.jpg
    nye-2 - Copy.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 225
  • nye-3 - Copy.jpg
    nye-3 - Copy.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Love
Reactions: dfitswell
Love the smooth pussy. Love to stick my tong there. Keep em and me cummmmming.

Super hotttt....
She has a nice body

WOW!! That a body! World class tits! Thank you for baring her to me.

A friend sent this to me today while deleting photos on his phone! Said it was a keeper...
Poor quality, but I still had to blur her face.

Attachments

• strip4 - Copy.jpg
    strip4 - Copy.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Love
Reactions: dfitswell
just joined. I just like her so much. I want her panty so badly. How can I have it? I am willing to pay shipping and handling. What do you say? Am I not perv enough to have her panty?

unclem said:
Comments always appreciated... Showing off her breasts at a NYE party... and a peek at her smooth pussy!

Your hot exhibitionist woman is very cool. Nice tits, and a nice full bush (in one of her earlier photos).

Does she still require you to wear your chastity device to parties where she strips (and more) for other men — or, have the two of you given up that practice...?

Hello Custer, and thank you for your comment and question.

I have to wear the cage when she wants me too... it's that simple. The schedule is irregular as is the duration these days. Fortunately, the one week or two weeks at a time are few and far between, but for dinners, parties, business trips and her dates, she almost always has me lock it up. We have three different cages now after purchasing the CB6000S.

unclem said:
Hello Custer, and thank you for your comment and question.

Hello Unclem. And, hey... you're welcome.

unclem said:
I have to wear the cage when she wants me too... it's that simple.

Sounds reasonable...

unclem said:
The schedule is irregular, as is the duration these days. Fortunately, the one week or two weeks at a time are few and far between.

Sounds like you're learned how to keep your woman reasonably well-pleased with your behavior...

unclem said:
But, for dinners, parties, business trips, and during her dates, she almost always has me lock it up.

But, it also sounds like your woman is very wise...

unclem said:
We have three different cages now after purchasing the CB6000S.

A CB6000"S" you say...? Jeez — evidently, when she decides to lock you up she wants you not just confined, but tightly confined.

Speaking of which, I noticed (from a comment in someone else's thread) there's male chastity device called the "Holy Trainer" on the market now that looks like it may have some advantages. I don't know anything about it, though, beyond what it says on their web page.

Thank you for the info Custer... it looks extraordinary, even better than the S... which means I'll be out of another $200 soon.
This could be the CB killer.

Re.:

unclem said:
I have to wear the cage when she wants me too... it's that simple. .... For dinners, parties, business trips, and her dates, she almost always has me lock it up. We have three different cages now after purchasing the CB6000S.

When it comes to her own man, the modern woman can't be too careful, ya' know...

unclem said:
Thank you for the info Custer... it [the Holy Trainer] looks extraordinary, even better than the CB6000S... which means, I'll be out of another $200 soon.

You're welcome (again). It's entirely appropriate, of course, for your woman to require you use your own money to purchase any male chastity device she decides you must wear, and (presumably) to place the order yourself, after she approves the device and makes whatever measurements are required.

At parties where your sexy woman whips off her top (and more, oftentimes, I gather), and... ahem... "gets offers" from other men, do the other men seem to expect you to participate in the festivities — but, you have to explain to them, somewhat awkwardly, that you aren't allowed to do that (because your woman has you locked up in your chastity device, which you probably prefer not to mention)...?

Users who are viewing this thread