• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Strip Tease

• Thread starterunclem
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Re.:

At parties where your sexy woman whips off her top (and more, oftentimes, I gather), and... ahem... "gets offers" from other men, do the other men seem to expect you to participate in the festivities — but, you have to explain to them, somewhat awkwardly, that you aren't allowed to do that (because your woman has you locked up in your chastity device, which you probably prefer not to mention)...?

It is a very uncomfortable moment for me, Custer.

For starters, I am proud of her during the stripping, and nobody seems to mind that. A few times other women have joined in and removed their tops as well. That is all fun and games.

However, the shame I feel in front of people I/we know when she accepts an offer is very hard. I love watching her with other men at home or in a hotel one-on-one, but being so humiliated in front of so many is very challenging. Does that make sense? When men or women that I've known for years see her wrapping her arms around another man, kissing him, or being touched intimately by him, or leaving the room with him... oh, so tough. I look like such a wimp.

Fortunately she does leave the room whenever they get down to business. Perhaps that will be the final stage... having intercourse with another man, in front of me as well as our friends and other partygoers, for all to see. Not sure I could handle that.

unclem said:
It is a very uncomfortable moment for me, Custer. For starters, I am proud of her during the stripping, and nobody seems to mind that. A few times other women have joined in and removed their tops as well. That is all fun and games. However, the shame I feel in front of people I/we know when she accepts an offer is very hard. I love watching her with other men at home, or in a hotel, one-on-one, but being so humiliated in front of so many is very challenging. Does that make sense?

Yes, that makes a lot of sense. One of the many articles on the "Modern Directions in Human Sexuality" site — the site map is here:

http colon doubleslash moderndirections dot com slash sitemap dot htm

(or, it used to be on this site... don't know if it still is) included some discussion of a difficult aspect of a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage being the knowledge that some of the men one works with on a daily basis, and/or some of the men who are one's friends, have fucked one's wife (or want to do so, and probably will).

If your woman makes it clear at a party with others both of you know — in public, as it were — that she wants to fuck another man she or both of you knows, and goes off with him to do so, leaving you to continue socializing with the others as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening (while locked in your chastity device), it's obvious that must make it even more difficult.

unclem said:
When men or women I've known for years see her wrapping her arms around another man, kissing him, or being touched intimately by him, or leaving the room with him... oh, so tough. I look like such a wimp.

Really... but, evidently this form of humiliation appeals to you, on some level...?

unclem said:
Fortunately, she does leave the room whenever they get down to business. Perhaps that will be the final stage... having intercourse with another man, in front of me, as well as in front of our friends and other partygoers, for all to see. Not sure I could handle that.

It might be a stretch for your sexy woman, with her exhibitionist inclinations, to assume that everyone at a given party would be up for that.

Thank you for the links, Custer, and yes, I typically bounce back shortly after her encounter is complete.

The smaller the party, I suppose, the greater the likelihood of such activity. In some cases, it is just 5, 8, or 10 guys only.

unclem said:
Thank you for the links, Custer...

Hey, you're welcome...

unclem said:
...and yes, I typically bounce back shortly after her encounter is complete.

Good...

unclem said:
The smaller the party, I suppose, the greater the likelihood of such activity. In some cases, it is just 5, 8, or 10 guys only.

Sounds like single or married-but-on-their-own guys plus you (only, in such cases), with the exception of your sexy exhibitionist woman. Sounds ideal, from her point of view.

It also sounds ideal from the point of view of enabling your sexy woman to avoid jealousy and bad feelings on the part of the women of other couples, who might be less inclined to engage in party sex or sex with multiple partners (in a sense, gang bangs) with others either present or nearby. Unless, that is, you and your woman know a priori that the other couples at a given party are all like-minded.

It's quite true... the women/wives in the neighborhood all dislike her tremendously because of the attention she generates. It is always the case. Same goes for the girlfriends/wives of my friends. She is always the favorite, guys act all macho (read: stupid) around her. It must be very embarrassing for the other women actually.

unclem said:
So, as expected, my girl got a little rowdy at a party this past weekend and the clothes came off.
Everyone there had seen her before... but not with the new look. She got a lot of compliments.

Getting ready to smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread