• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,041
Steve, right now when your cucky excitement is perhaps at its highest level as your great denial adventure is finally about to start and Sue drops that one. Perfect timing from her I think. She has said in the past that your denial of her naked pussy on a permanent basis is not her goal. You have said you couldn't live with that on a permanent basis. Right now you have just got your head straight to do so for maybe six months. You both think (although I'm not sure about Sue) that Paul wont last till next Thanksgiving. You know that Sue's most sustained orgasms are only achieved without condoms.

Do you really believe that with Paul out of the picture and another lover not yet in place, that Sue would deny herself such pleasure, let alone you?

Do you really believe that with Paul not in place you could sustain not playing your 'I want to stop my beta desires' card?

Isn't that thought of the future (not the next few months) the real reason for your uneasy feeling?

Is it not almost impossible to say all this to Sue before her big adventure even starts as it would almost certainly create doubt in her mind going forward?

As Squirmy said, open honest communication ....

Reactions: dutch12
  • #1,042
She stated that she accepts you as a beta and cherishes you as a beta. She has been able to do what most women can't do, which is separate the sexual pleasure of being desired from love. She has agreed to satisfy your fantasies and desires, and now has additional ones that also includes you with condom use, selective sex with you, and full engagement with her lover.

Release and let go of the alpha, she isn't going to leave you. Embrace the Beta you are, tell her to go and see her lover before your work trip and love the angst!

• #1,043
Just a few days to go before your wife is "for real" going to live with another man, well just one week. Did you and Sue talk about virtual contact in that week, for example videocalling via Whatsapp, or will you be a jerking "widower" playing you don't exist? What idea makes you or Sue hornyer, contact or no contact at all?
Whatever, I wish you a very exiting week and healty homecoming.

• #1,044
@dutch12 on a previous comment, I suggested he invest in a dropcam pro (or nest camera), which would allow him some voyeur fun. If I were in Paul's shoes, I would require him to watch me take Sue, and I would leave some signs or would make him or Sue make some unique gester during the event, or to call out how many orgasms she or he had down to the positions. I would then have him document the whole thing and send as an email to both her and Paul thanking the superior lover for taking care of Sue.

As for other suggestions, I would also suggest a swap of houses also, where Steve would spend time cleaning and maintaining his best friends apartment while the real couple lived in the house. In a way, Steve would become the primary butler for the two of them. Responsible for the care and tending of the households, while Paul was master of the sexual doman with Sue.

I am also interested to know if he is still shaving himself, but I will leave that for him to respond to. He is lucky Sue is so giving, and Paul so laid back .... I would definitely be implementing tease and denial and edging in his playbook ... but that is me ...

• #1,045
@tegelad you would make for a creative and inspirational alpha for a couple.

Reactions: tegelad
  • #1,046
Teg,
You seem to enjoy living your own fantasies vicariously through others. Steve has said many times that humiliation does not turn him on. I don't think that has changed. I'm pretty sure Sue would be looking for a new lover is Paul tried any of that. You seem to miss the point that at present Sue is the Alpha. Both her men essentially have two key choices. Paul can fuck her or not and sometimes he chooses not and plays golf. Steve can be the beta or not and so far recently his choice has been to remain in that state. He still thinks he may switch back to equality. Squirmy may be right in that in the world there may be a beta couple that would respond to your stimulus. I suspect on planet Teg but still. He did not suggest that couple was Steve and Sue though. I don't think he will.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Curt Bruch
  • #1,047
@peakmb valid points. I can only hypothesize. It is up to him to provide the feedback (if he so chooses), and in all of our personal relationships we are the captains of our own ships. It will be interesting to see (if he feels the energy and time to share, which we are all thankful), and at this point we can only arm chair quarterback, or let the thread go dead. Your point is fine and warmly regarded, I was just providing feedback, which of course can be thrown out/away ....

• #1,048
Well, had some free time and thought I'd answer Peak's and other comments.

My answer is clearly a no to her denying herself or I if Paul were out of the picture. I don't know how quickly she'd "come around" but without another guy at Paul's status but yes, I'm quite sure that sooner than later it would return to the 2 of us. But I think your second question is what you were really inferring in the first too - whether she'd deny herself the extremeness of her own orgasm to continue or even fulfill what is likely to be my continued beta desires?

A part of me believes her, it scares me a little to think of this as perhaps a fait-accompli - but then I know that even if she were to truly want and even insist on my continued use of condoms, I know well that without another guy in the picture, perhaps not all the time, but surely occasionally she would let/want me to go bare with her. For me, with that as an ever-looming possibility, I do think I would be content continuing to use condoms with her. It really does seem strange to think that much less write it - but it is true - I can't explain it but it is perhaps the single most thing that arouses me the most - that Paul is the only one to enjoy that with her.

We have talked more about what she perceives as me "fighting it" - and she says, rightfully so, that I do still find it awkward and uneasy to talk with her more openly about my feelings - and she's said that she would like it if I could find it in myself to be there with them when they're having sex and to interact with them "it'd be nice if you were able to talk to us" and she giggled and said "it's not like we don't know you're there". But about the next few months, in some ways I think it's quite the opposite - I actually feel very calm and aroused by everything that may happen.

We have talked a bit more openly about next week with my departure now on Sunday evening - fortunately going west you gain time so I can leave later. She isn't seeing him until after I leave and she says she's not sure if she's going to his place on Sunday night or Monday after work. She was and still is very concerned that I'm okay with her spending "this much time with Paul" and I simply asked her if there was anything for me to be concerned or worried about? She immediately giggled and said "oh my god, of course not..." but we did talk and she did say that she anticipated "having sex a lot" and she shared that she wanted the experience again of "having to put a pad in my undies when I go off to work" and she said she has fond memories of that from back with Don when they would go out at lunch and have sex. She asked me if that turned me on and I told her that of course it turned me on, but I also told her that it also really turned me on that she was going to have sex with him every morning before work and she giggled and said "it's been a long time for that too". I told her that I expected her to enjoy herself all week and that it was what I wanted too. She said that she would find time to talk to me and that we'll text when we can't talk and then she giggled and said "should I tease you and tell you how many times like that one time I went away?". I groaned having forgotten all about that and she giggled and without me even answering she said "okay".

I don't know if that made any sense but I am also comforted by our sort of "schedule" that we will find time to have sex together - truly make love and not just her letting me get off in her - sometime just after New Years. She knows I am extremely aroused by not having sex with her this New Years Eve and that we'll find a way for her to be with Paul some time that day/night if in fact he doesn't opt to simply come over. It felt good to tell her that again and she said she understood that it would turn me on and she giggled and said "it'll be fine with me baby". The same is true for Christmas - but them getting together is unlikely - but that she will likely abstain with me that night too is also just crazily arousing to me.

For Dutch - we already agreed that we'd talk at least daily and she asked/told me "as long as you don't mind it if Paul's around" so I know that at times she may not easily be able to talk but that we'll text, etc., as she said "why wouldn't we talk like normally if one of us goes away without the other".

But yes, it is incredibly arousing to think of her living with him for a week. As I said, we've talked openly at times and she knows that for whatever reason - having sex with him aside - that her waking up with him in the morning and all that goes with it is still the most intense thing for me to deal with. I know how she is in the morning and knowing he'll see that side - well - all of her at those times - is just crazy arousing. This morning she stood there and hiked up her night-shirt and pulled up her panties and then pulled the night-shirt off and stood in front of the mirror while she held different bra's up to her breasts till she picked one - knowing he'll be lying there in bed like I was - seeing her like that - it just so turns me on. She still giggles too that she's comfy peeing (and even more as she alluded to) in front of him and not me.

Tgel - yeah - arousing thoughts but perhaps a bit much. The dropcam thing is interesting for when they're here but she'll be at his place this time so that's unlikely. I think Peak has it summed up - your suggestions would be good for couple into different things than we are.

Also for Peak and others - this time - the conversations that I'm sharing weren't in the heat of the moment. Granted there has been a bit of a sharper barb to her teasing - evidenced last night when she was quite explicit in telling me she wanted to see me "cum all over yourself". At another point last night she was sidled up next to me almost whispering in my ear as she watched me stroking my cock and she started to tell me "...his cum is really thick sometimes baby..." and how "... it takes a long time for me to feel it start to drip out...". She was very much seizing on things I'd told her when we'd been talking and she giggled when I suddenly came all over myself as she told me how "...his cum is in my vagina all the time..." ( she knows at the right moment hearing her talk like that - so correctly - will just set me off - and last night was no different ). I guess he really does cum a lot more than I do at times because while it felt wonderful, lets just say that there wasn't nearly as much cum as at other times.

Anyway - time for a conference call with work.

Reactions: Knk069, SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066 and 1 other person
  • #1,049
In reality, not fantasy.... There is a fine line between erotic excitement and humiliation. What some would consider humiliating, others would find exciting as Steve has recently been expressing through his own post. Every couple is very different and what works for one couples does not specifically work for another couples. Speaking from my own experiences, what worked during my prior marriage is not the same that works in my current marriage. With that said, the big difference being that my ex-wife was also sexually submissive, and my current wife is much more alpha in/out of the bedroom. Each creates a very different dynamic in and out of the bedroom along with attracting a different type of lover for the wife.

Steve,
It is good to see that you have continued to post and express your feeling and viewpoints. While it would appear that you and Sue have some additional issues to work through, you both seem to have been speaking much more open with each other and have been coming to a better mutual understanding about what works best for you both as a couple. Continue to enjoy your journey.

• #1,050
Steve, thanks for your full reply. I appreciate your views. I would just say one thing about the future. Not next week or up to New Year as that is fairly locked in and even I am convinced you both need to experience it all and in full. No the time I'm thinking of is next year, maybe in Spring as Paul returns to golf and maybe the shine is coming off with Sue. By then you will have gone a long time perhaps with few real love making episodes. To me that will be the true beta test. If you want to carry on at that point in the same routine then I'll accept your beta desire is pretty much there to stay. If you still feel your cuckold desires to share your wife but with a more normal love making load back in then maybe not. It is probably evident by now that some here believe the former to be your natural state while I believe it's the latter. Be interesting to see which way Sue votes by then too. The only thing I would say is, don't try to decide that now. Both of your desires to experience the coming months is too high for you to think rationally about next Spring. What will be will be. Enjoy the journey there.

• #1,051
She banished me to the office to "take care of things" before coming back to bed. I thought she was asleep already when I started to masturbate but she wasn't yet and said she could feel it and thought it would be better for me to go and enjoy myself more fully.

Peak - I totally agree with what you're saying. What's that they say about the candle burning hottest before it burns out completely. I do think that once she fulfills her desires with Paul that things will change. At times she says things that I don't think she realizes but that seem to infer it. And to the extension of that perhaps bringing a change or not to my desires - I'd say you are quite accurate and I'd also say that even I am not sure of how I will feel then either. What I can say for sure is that - for as crazy and surreal as it is - I do want her to spend next week with him just as I also want the other things we've talked about. Perhaps she's right - maybe I should just let my issues go and participate (talk?) with them as the cuckold that I am. It's not like I try to hide that I enjoy watching them and he knows that our sexual involvement is quite limited (but not quite as much as it is).

In some ways, I feel we've come to some kind of equilibrium again. She's found a nice way to share some of what she's experienced with me in a very limited way that still definitely reinforces my beta desires.

Anyway - my hardon awaits me with thoughts of the week to come. Pardon my pun.

Reactions: Knk069 and SquirmingSub
  • #1,052
Steve, thanks again for sharing. You are now almost at the top of the roller coaster ride that will be your life for the next 10 days. You can't stop it or get off it so just relax and enjoy the ride. Accept whatever Sue wants to share and understand that she is about to start her own ride and that you're not in the same car. In terms of your watching I would just do what you are comfortable with but don't not something because you're worried about what Sue or in particular Paul might think. As Nike says, just do it!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
  • #1,053
Is this something that you truly want? Or is this something that you want to help maintain? Unless your wife is starting to get tired of him (which is possible since heterosexual sexual relationships generally peak 2-3 years and slide downward due to hormonal shifts), I would find it hard to believe that is the case, but I will assume it is since it sounds like she is telling you she wants it done by spring.

As for my comments, as I always stated it is a suggestion and perspective (and it is meant to help creatively for you if you need it [which I doubt]). As for your longer term views, it sounds like both of you would be interested in the more female led type of orientation, which blends nicely with your personal kinks ...

Thanks again for sharing, and I know we all hope for an angstful week next week for you :) since Paul will truly own your wife ....

SoonToBe said:
She banished me to the office to "take care of things" before coming back to bed. I thought she was asleep already when I started to masturbate but she wasn't yet and said she could feel it and thought it would be better for me to go and enjoy myself more fully.

Peak - I totally agree with what you're saying. What's that they say about the candle burning hottest before it burns out completely. I do think that once she fulfills her desires with Paul that things will change. At times she says things that I don't think she realizes but that seem to infer it. And to the extension of that perhaps bringing a change or not to my desires - I'd say you are quite accurate and I'd also say that even I am not sure of how I will feel then either. What I can say for sure is that - for as crazy and surreal as it is - I do want her to spend next week with him just as I also want the other things we've talked about. Perhaps she's right - maybe I should just let my issues go and participate (talk?) with them as the cuckold that I am. It's not like I try to hide that I enjoy watching them and he knows that our sexual involvement is quite limited (but not quite as much as it is).

In some ways, I feel we've come to some kind of equilibrium again. She's found a nice way to share some of what she's experienced with me in a very limited way that still definitely reinforces my beta desires.

Anyway - my hardon awaits me with thoughts of the week to come. Pardon my pun.

• #1,054
What would you say to them or what does she think you could be saying while you are watching? Maybe Sue is trying to get you to talk about being more of a cuckold to them? It might be hot for all of you to finally have it out in the open?

Reactions: dutch12
  • #1,055
Steve, I know you are trying to stay away from here to let the rest of your life in a little more. It seems a good goal except that next week you can't pursue that in the same way. So I do hope you find the time to update us sometime in the middle of it. If you tell us now, you are still full of the excitement of the start, if you tell at the end you'll be full of the satisfaction of enduring, surviving and also perhaps what awaits your return. No, its the middle I'm interested in, when you're committed, can't return, can't be entirely sure what's happening emotionally at home but still have some time to go to get back. Highs and lows. I hope it lives up to expectations for you either way.

• #1,056
Well, I arrived a little later than I thought I would last night and now it's 7:30am and I'm up for my Monday.
Sue and I talked when I checked in last night and she said she'd been at Paul's since just after dinner (she had an earlier dinner with her mom and sister). I didn't need to ask as it was already pretty late and I knew they were going to be going to bed soon so I just asked her if she'd enjoyed her evening and she giggled and said "yes honey, several times already" which made me groan and she told me that this was going to be good for her and that she wanted to see how it was all going to feel afterwards.
This morning, I guess when she went off to work (while I was still sleeping), she sent me a text message with just the number "2" in it.
So I have this huge morning hardon here now thinking of her already being at work for a few hours now.

Reactions: dutch12 and Knk069
  • #1,057
Steve - A good start to your trip.... enjoy this new experience :)

• #1,058
I hope you are able to focus on your work this week, or else you may have to extend your stay *joking*. I know Sue would just hate that. Or better yet, since I know how air travel is, it would suck if you got stuck in a hub city over night for an additional night or two.

Congratulation on truly achieving the cuckold dream :)

• #1,059
Well, to misquote T.S.Eliot again. This is how your week begins. Sue with a bang and you with a whimper...

Jokes apart, as Squirmy says, you're off to a good start. I can't see that changing as the week goes by either. Have fun.

• #1,060
Well, I can share that I've felt anxious all day and now that it's 5:30pm and I'm back in my hotel room. I texted her when I was leaving my last session that I was going to call her and she replied to give her till after 9pm (east-coast time) so I have another half-hour to sit here wondering what she's doing.

I was aroused all day though and I suspect that tonight is going to be longer/harder on me than feeling exhausted last night. I simply am so horny that she spent last night with him and this morning, but then to just get the '2' from her left me turned on for the whole day.

Reactions: Knk069, dutch12, cuck husband nc and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread