• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. If you carry on like this you'll be gibbering wreck by Friday! Relax into it, it was what you wanted after all. I'm sure Sue's main attention is elsewhere too so she's just going through the cucky playbook with you when she calls. She thinks that what you want too. Her key response will come only after you get back. As will yours, so just enjoy the mind games this week.

Well, she is succeeding in driving me crazy when she texted me earlier this evening about "going for #7". We had talked before that earlier tonight for a while. She said that it's more than she expected essentially "living with him" but then added "but nothing to worry about sweetie". We didn't talk about sex at all but it was obvious that she was enjoying herself in the way she answered some of my questions about what they'd been doing and that sort of thing. She also made quite a point of telling me she couldn't wait for me to get back and also about not wanting to be alone in "the empty house" which sounded like an attempt on her part to make me feel better about everything. She did ask me if I was "taking care of things while I"m away" which is her way of asking me if I"m jerking off and my answer was an emphatic groan of "oh yeah" which was followed by a loud giggle on her end. But there was also a serious side to her and she truly was wanting to know if I was okay. I told her the jet lag was hard to get over at first but today was better, but even though it's not even 9pm here, my body still knows it's almost midnight at home.

Which makes me quite horny thinking of her in bed with him yet again. I simply cannot describe how intense it is to jerk off to the thoughts of her giving herself so completely to him. That he's likely having this much sex with her is just amazing to lie here some 3000+ miles away and know he's fucking her before bed and from the sounds of it, in the morning too. I am soooo horny thinking of him pulling her onto him in the morning and cumming quickly in her before they both go into the shower together. It's crazy to think about what may very well be true. But at the same time I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the thought of it.

Anyway - I can only stay at the bar for just so long b-s-ing with some of the other guys here at this mini-conference with me. Thankfully I know some of them from other work-related events where they traveled back east instead of vice-versa this time. So now I am back here in my hotel room and am getting quite worked up already.

Knowing I'll be home in 48 hours or so is also quite comforting - letting me go and enjoy the moment with my deviant thoughts - lol.

Steve, your update tonight gave us yet another micro glimpse of your entire time here, and a good reason why so many of us sit in two different camps in interpretation. On the one hand you are clearly enjoying immensely the feeling of being away knowing your wife is having so much sex with another man, on the other it still churns you up inside and you can't wait to get back to reclaim her in your own way. It is this balance that drives you both and which provides such power to your narrative. It always has been. Thanks for the update.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the amount of times she had sex this week would be the amount of sex you would have with her all of next year ... how awesome would that be?

Peak - I think perhaps you are beginning to understand what seems to really reach me. It's a crazy feeling for sure.
I was happy when some of the guys from the meetings said they were meeting up at the bar for drinks in a while, so after the big dinner on the last night with all the participants, and a bit of continued liquid dessert, I'm happy to just change into a pair of jeans and go back down and have more to drink rather than sitting here in my room trying not to jerk-off.

I will share that after this time away, I feel the need and urge to reconnect with her much more strongly than I had thought.
But for tonight, the buzz from the beer is dulling that just enough to go and enjoy myself.

has she told you about some of the non-sexual "couple" things they are doing? Cuddling, tv, dressing, grocery store, fixing dinner, etc.

Would be fun to hear about that.

I did ask you a while back if you would enjoy her moving in with Paul for a while. Sounds like you enjoyed this week. Think you might want to try this while you are in town?

Ugh - too much alcohol last night. Good thing I can sleep on the plane for a while. Thought I'd look here before getting packed and then heading to the airport.

I didn't even see or hear her text to me this morning that just said "Good morning sweetie, hope you have a good flight home, can't wait to see you. xoxoxo". And then there was a second text about an hour later, the time looked like about when she must have gotten to work and all it was was the number 10. So you can imagine how I'm feeling right now wishing I was there.

I can't even really describe how I am feeling right now. It doesn't seem real to me and yet at the same time I cannot get the images out of my head of what she's been doing the last few days and how she literally replaced me with him. Wing - no she hasn't told me specific details but she has said the last 2 times when we've spoken at length that this was a bit too much time with him all of a sudden and I got the distinct impression that she would have liked to have maybe gone back home last night.

For me - as I said, I can't describe how I'm feeling. A part of me is hugely turned on that she was his all week in every way. So yes Wing, that surely included them cuddling in bed every night while watching TV - and I'm sure that having sex every night as apparently happened, made it easier for them both to feel closer. I am just so turned on thinking of her lying next to him post-orgasm watching TV together - maybe him gently playing with her hair or feeling her breasts - and yes, for me - that her pussy would be full from him too. She knows full well that the whole morning thing gets me aroused, and that she might have slept naked next to him instead of in a night-shirt has been on my mind too - seeing her get up and out of bed naked in the morning is an intimate moment that so turns me on to think of her sharing with him.

What is new for me - is the feeling that I have of wanting her right now in a way that I haven't felt in a long time. It's been a long time since I've felt this almost alpha desire in me - that I genuinely want and need to fuck her tonight. I don't care about a condom - I just need to be in her - I can't shake the feeling but surely her living with him has brought it out in me.

Wing - would I want her to do this again? My first answer and almost immediate thought was "hell no" - but now that I have written the above - I have to say that if it led to me having this sort of alpha-desire again, that maybe it's not such a bad idea? It's been a while since I've felt this.

Anyway - let me go get some breakfast and find who's on the same flight back as me so maybe we can all share a ride to the airport.

Steve, there you go again. The yin and yang of it all. Can one exist without the other for you at the moment? Maybe not just now.

One thing that struck me about Sue's last text to you. It meant that Paul has filled her bare pussy more times in one week than you have in the last two years. I'm sure he's completely ******* of that fact too. Unless he's reading this ... oops.

Enjoy your reconnection. However it happens.

This is really exciting. I love the idea of Sue living with Paul for a week. I hope it continues in the new year. My question is, having been so intimate with Paul for so long now do they exchange "I love you"? Do they wake up or go to sleep telling each other that they love him or her? Would that bother you or excite you?
Are you going to start a new thread soon? Merry Christmas to the three of you.

I wish I had more time this morning to share, but I do not, so I'll try to be brief.

To answer Bev's questions - Sue continued to say she doesn't "love" Paul and that while they may share pillow-talk it doesn't seem to include professions of love for each other. Still, I do not know what is said in those quiet moments of theirs together - which both arouses me and sometimes concerns me. I know she is very into everything now with Paul as I'll try to expand on in the short time I have - no it wouldn't bother me if she did say she had feelings for him though, if she doesn't I suspect she is denying them - I understand that for her, some degree of emotional involvement is probably a requirement at this point - but so far, it seems to be good for her and for us as things have been good that way since I've been back. I may start a new thread in January, I hadn't really thought about it though.

I am still feeling all sorts of things since I've been back. I don't think I look at her or feel any differently about her, I still love her, but I have this deep sense of arousal that I began to feel when I was away, about her. I've told her that I loved that she shared herself so fully with him and she admitted that it was a bit of a taste of what she'd thought she'd wanted earlier when she'd spoken of wanting a "big affair" and that living with her lover for a period of time was a big part of that. When we talked about it more though, she said that this was in some ways too much and too early for both of them but more for her and she admitted she should have really gone home after Wednesday night / Thursday morning and not gone back Thursday night. She admitted that it was too much by that point and that while the sex was "amazing" (her words) that by Thursday after work when she was going to his place that she felt sort of obligated to finish the week out and to have sex with him again. The way she said it didn't sound good to me and she admitted that she wasn't ready to throw herself so far into things with him right now and she said she'd hoped that would have happened after we'd gone away skiing and not before - that it would have been something that started smaller with 1 or 2 nights in a row and not 5. But then she told me that on Thursday night she started to think about me - and how I would want her to go back with him once more while she still could (and I told her she was probably right) and how she wanted to tell me how much shed' given herself to him and that seemed to make it seem complete. I joked with her back and said "yeah, and the sex was good too!" and she giggled and said that it was.

She asked me to share how I felt and I told her what I'd shared here - I told her late Friday night that I was going to want her and want to have sex with her and I even told her that I needed to. She smiled and said she'd thought I was going to be feeling that way from how I'd sounded on the phone and how eager I'd been to hear about things (and how I was in general) when I got home. She looked at me and said "but we weren't supposed to be doing that until January" and then asked "what does this mean?" . I told her that I didn't know if there was any greater meaning other than the week away had gotten me quite horny and knowing what she was doing and I looked at her and I said that I didn't want to tell her this but I was going to and I told her that this was one of those times when I was going to want or even need her when I knew she may not be in the mood for me.

She giggled and said that she and Paul had been talking and that she'd told him a lot more about me and us (yes, she still stuck to the intermittent ED issues too) and that she looked at me and said that she wasn't surprised at hearing what I was saying and she said "as long as you use a condom, it'll be okay" and then she added that "I'll probably be in the mood by the end" and she added that she and Paul had talked about this very situation (more of which I'll have to share later or tomorrow or Thursday).

But for those of you who wondered - late Friday night - or more accurately, early Saturday morning - it was my turn to climb between her spread legs and gaze down at her nakedness while she gently rubbed her pussy to get it ready for me. Yes she teased me about "is it still wet from this morning" - it wasn't but her words still did the trick. She smiled when I tugged the condom into position and said she was hoping that I was still going to want to use them - and she added that "after last week, I was going to insist" - and she smiled even more when I told her that desire hadn't changed ( she later told me that answer had relieved her tremendously, that I still wanted to be the beta ). The obligatory teases were there for sure - including her asking "does it feel different after being with Paul so much?" and I groaned back something about "yeah, it feels tight at the bottom but not at the top" alluding to how his cock is shaped and she groaned back. It felt good to feel her pussy spasm around my cock and to feel her both get wetter and more open at that moment. And soon enough, both of our teases became moans of pleasure as she orgasmed first and then I followed just after. We lay there hugging and kissing while I stayed in her. I thought she'd reach down as I started to soften and when she didn't, I did - but she pulled my hand away and told me to "let it go, I'll clean up your mess" and we continued to lay there hugging and kissing.

Welcome back Steve. Thanks for sharing the details of your week and the reconnection. It must have been very intense. Enjoy what comes next.

Steve,
I think that went fairly well. Again your Yin and Yang showed itself. You really wanted to make love to Sue. You stopped short of saying you wanted to fuck her, but in your own head was it perhaps a bit of both, a little bit of stamp of ownership slipping through?

It was inevitable that Sue's rule / wish to wait till January was going to crumble. Neither of you envisaged such a marathon for Paul and her, nor such an absence by you within that period. It will be interesting now that Sue has seen that desire in you, that need to say 'the hell with the rules', will she crumble more between now and Christmas. I think it's inevitable, particularly as she is bound to pack in as many days between now and then as she can before your children or others visit. Paul himself may have some commitment over the holidays. Anyway I think her compressing his visits before will inevitably lead you to feel much the same way as you did last Friday by Christmas Day, and it will lead to the same result.

On your actual connection, Sue gave you the hint I think, she'd had enough after Thursday, let alone Friday morning and then Friday night, but she needed the connection too. I suspect that was the real reason for your last paragraph. To Sue, I'm sure the closeness of you still inside her but NOT fucking her was the closeness she was looking for and enjoying at that moment. Not to say she didn't want to make love, just that she'd had quite enough beforehand in one week perhaps.

Looking forward to your further conversation updates. No doubt you will have talked again by Thursday.

Peak - while her wish to abstain from me till January was broken, she nonetheless made it clear that she does want to "enforce" that desire after January. She seemed to feel very energized and empowered after her time with Paul to the point that she's now quite open about talking with me about denying me "vaginal intercourse" for the full 2 month period after January and she emphasized that she is going to insist on it once we get into January and "especially when we're into going away skiing" and he is joining us.

She said she'd talked with Paul at length about me, something I knew she was going to do after her comments about wanting me to be more open with him and able to talk with him. She continued to mention my occasional ED issues but she said that, yes, over pillow-talk while falling to sleep, that they talked about me. I know she wasn't lying when she told me that she made it clear to him that she loves me and she said he agreed with her, agreeing that there's a chemistry between her and I that isn't something he wants to change. But she also said she told him about my enjoying and wanting her to only be sexual with him and how that turns me on. I cringed and told her that I didn't appreciate it but she countered by telling me of his response - that he didn't think less of me, in fact, after all this time, she said he actually appreciated understanding more of what he's apparently been filling in the blanks about. And yes, he had surmised much of what she told him although he thought there may have been some sort of gay or bi-desires on my part too which she corrected him on. She told me that he's become quite used to me and that he even said he sometimes likes to know that I'm there or that I'm watching since he obviously knew I enjoyed it. She even said that given the potential for uncertain performance himself, that he could see himself even wanting some of what is going on to please the woman he loved. I told her that it made me feel good to hear that but that she and I knew that wasn't the fully truth.

What she did share with me was how she did feel by the last night there that she'd perhaps stayed one night too long. What she continued to tell me was how she felt as time went by with him, how she began to feel much more aware of her own sexuality and how Paul was continually horny for her and how comfortable she felt in going along and being playful with him. She teased me that she spent a lot of time naked in bed with him "even when we weren't having sex, it just felt comfortable to be with him" as she shared and then added that she wanted to feel comfortable with him like that in our house and she all but told me that I should perhaps be ready for when he comes over next (Saturday afternoon to spend the night). It will likely be the last overnight for them until our kids have both gone off for their New Years plans and he comes over on New Years Eve to spend the night. Sue has already told me that it will be the 3 of us spending the night together and that "yes, baby, we're going to fuck, but you're going to be there the whole time and I want you to sleep on one side next to me".

I've also been quite honest with her since I've been back too. I told her honestly that i loved knowing she was all his all week and that it drove me crazy to think of her having sex with him 10 times in that short time. She asked me if it was a feeling that I liked and when I nodded my head yes she smiled and she said that was one of the things she'd thought about that last night she was with him - that I would want her to be with him one last night. I told her she was right and that in a crazy way, I love that he's taking such good care of her sexually and that it really turns me on to see it happening with her and to watch he wanting him. She thanked me profusely for letting her "let go of myself like this" and enjoy herself with him. She said that it makes her feel things she's never really felt before - knowing how I feel about her having truly good sex with Paul.

When I was masturbating with her last night she told me some of this but she also told me in much more detail about something they'd done one night while I was away. She told me that she let him go down and suck and lick and eat her pussy as much as he wanted for as long as he wanted one night. I moaned in anticipation of what she was likely to tell me and I wasn't disappointed. It was amazing to hear her tell me how she would cum and cum and cum as he took care of her and how she just let him whereas normally she'd be pulling him up to fuck her after a little while. No instead she told me how he enjoyed her pussy for "at least 30 minutes...." and she giggled and added "... half of which I spent cumming....". My god did that scene in my head push me to new heights. She continued to tell me how she let him take control of what he wanted and I started to groan as she told me how roughly he pushed her legs back and probed her sweetness. Needless to say - it wasn't long before I spewed my cum all over my stomach as she moaned and watched eagerly. Just as I finished milking the last few drops out - didn't she lean in and lick the last drops off my now softening cock and then come up to kiss me. It was such a beautiful - almost butterfly like kiss where she gently probed my mouth with her tongue and shared those few drops with me before she pulled me to her for a bigger and harder kiss. When she pulled back she said softly "I love watching you baby" and then as she looked down at my stomach she looked back up at me and said "do you want it?" and I nodded gently which brought a smile to her face. She looked almost angelic scooping the spurts and drops of cum off my stomach and then bringing them to my mouth.

So as I said, overall, she seems to be even more in control right now and seems much more headstrong about what she does and doesn't want. And yet at the same time it is just so intoxicating and alluring to see her like this and to see her - so horny to put it simply - horny and scheming... A little scary but a lot sexy.

It's clear now what the next three months holds for you in general at least. I'm surprised that Sue isn't getting more days in before New Year. Ten times two weeks ago and then none this week, one day this weekend then none till after Christmas. Hardly the sexual feast with her lover that she might have imagined she would have by denying you. Still, she will be horny for you both on New Year's night. For you, I'm sure now that it will all give you want you want at the moment, for Sue for the next two weeks, it doesn't seem so to me.

I would ask how you think you are going to feel about the two month cycle continuing after February ends, but I don't think you are really going to know unless Sue actually carries it through till then. She hasn't so far, and may not then, her decision of course, but I would hold off a decision about how long you continue the regime until you have actually experienced one cycle at least. The one which includes the ski weekend is likely to be the most extreme though.

Have fun watching Sue squirm over Christmas till then. Maybe, she'll do a Clinton on you and decide that oral sex by you on her doesn't count!

If I were STB ... I would give her a little tease and denial, get her rev'd up and horny and then maybe state ... sorry you said I had to wait. I think that might be a fun curve ball for her. You should keep her guessing a little bit before you dive into denial yourself.

So again she's like a teenager waiting to be picked up for a date and he's not due here for another hour or so. This morning she shared that she actually had to change her panties because she's so horny and yes, so wet already. I thought she might have let me have a little feel but she seems to truly want to be with Paul tonight and she's also made it clear that she wants him and I to start to be able to talk more about things. I told her that it's always awkward trying to figure out what to say so she said "okay, I'll help you two along" so I'm a bit anxious right now about that.

Peak - she was busy this week with her second favorite activity after sex, shopping - as she was adamant that she wanted the shopping for the kids to be done and she's even started to get their stuff wrapped. I also think she needed a bit of a break, she did tell me that she felt a "little sore... down there..." earlier this week - I was going to give her a "gee, you think?" reply as it's a real rarity that she'd have sex 6 days in a row.

I can't really explain how I feel except that I seem to truly want to let this all play out now and let the two of them truly have their time together. I have to say that feeling the reconnection with her after my trip really soothed my concerns and left me feeling like there's not many concerns to have moving forward. I was worried that she would have denied me when I got back, but that she didn't and even enjoyed being with me and certainly made it good for me - I can't explain it but I felt that it truly was her feelings to want to be with me and share with me and that is what I think I've needed to feel, maybe, to let go of my last issues with them. In a way I would love to be there later tonight next to our bed and to be able to ask Paul how she feels and if she's wet and to ask her if he feels big in her or if she can feel how deep he is in her. And yes, to be honest, I would love to go down on her right afterwards - but that all really requires he and I to figure out how to relate to each other. I think back to Don and how it was just easier when he would take charge and just say what he was thinking. Weird how my thoughts go back to him - but I see Sue responding much the same way with Paul now and it's making me remember just how she really wanted Don at some points in time - how she couldn't wait to meet him for lunch or whenever she could - and yes, how excited she was at the beginning stages of playing with denial.

Anyway - let me run and see what else I can keep busy with for an hour or so. The little snow we did get has melted mostly but it's cold and nasty out so I am already expecting the two of them to want to be together by our fireplace later on.

Sounds like an exciting night ahead! Hopefully you can just tell him and be who you want to be. Hope you get to lick a warm creampie after he rolls over. Imagine getting clean up as they lie there basking in their afterglow!

Never would have quite believed it, but just for now you have each other just where you want them to be. By now I'm sure your evening of excitement has begun. I truly hope you all enjoy it and continue to do so. For the time being it's gone beyond the mechanicals of who puts what where and when. Yours is a romance with your wife that is being conducted almost solely in the mind. I'm sure the grubby needs of physical reality will intrude one way or another soon but at this level it can only hope to equal the highs you are having. Of course at some point you will have to largely translate these feelings back into that physical reality with Sue but I suspect that a long way ahead and even the planning to lay the foundations for it can be deferred while you both enjoy today. Just don't let go entirely, don't forget those foundations will be need to be rebuilt some day. Maybe with a different building than before but still. I'm happy to see you happy for as long as it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back