New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,021
Without Steve's regular contribution this thread has lost his fascination. What a pity.

• #1,022
That's true Dutch but I think the gap has finally enabled me to see the other perspective too. There is a core of fans who have regularly followed Steve's adventures for a long time. I'm sure there are many more than those who have contributed here regularly as well. Steve has given this group what he could and maybe taken something of what he wanted but mostly he has given a huge amount of time to this effort. Time which he could have used for other things, including physical and emotional interaction with his wife. For all we know, the newly minted interest in him by her the previous weekend was partly because he was talking to her and not posting here - particularly if she now knows he's posting here and to what extent.

Maybe it's time to let Steve rebuild his relationship with Sue, perhaps in a new way and just let him occasionally let us know how it's going (if he wants to). It's not the story that it was, but it might be healthier for them and maybe even for us for while if he does.

It might just warrant a new thread too ..

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Windjammer78
  • #1,023
peakmb said:
That's true Dutch but I think the gap has finally enabled me to see the other perspective too. There is a core of fans who have regularly followed Steve's adventures for a long time. I'm sure there are many more than those who have contributed here regularly as well. Steve has given this group what he could and maybe taken something of what he wanted but mostly he has given a huge amount of time to this effort. Time which he could have used for other things, including physical and emotional interaction with his wife. For all we know, the newly minted interest in him by her the previous weekend was partly because he was talking to her and not posting here - particularly if she now knows he's posting here and to what extent.

Maybe it's time to let Steve rebuild his relationship with Sue, perhaps in a new way and just let him occasionally let us know how it's going (if he wants to). It's not the story that it was, but it might be healthier for them and maybe even for us for while if he does.

It might just warrant a new thread too ..
Well said! Good call Peakmb.

• #1,024
On the flip side, by focusing on Paul and Sue and no longer having this thread and group as a mirror to his activities. It may allow him to go deeper into cuckoldry to levels he might not go to if people question his thoughts and ways. Conversely, if Sue is honest that it is a short-term thing and she wants to unwind this in the future, getting him to step back maybe another approach. Who of us is to know what they want. It is their personal life, and it is for them to live not us.

In either condition, I wish him the best. Though maybe we should take bets or hypothesize what is going on his life to keep us entertained. It could be how is STB the beta boy living in Sue's Alpha house thread :). I for one hope it continues (their three-way) into the holidays next year where the kids get to meet Steve's new best friend who has to move into the house temporarily :p ....

• #1,025
Well, I am still here - just cannot find the time or energy as I had been to post here. It's also somewhat that we seem to be in a holding pattern right now that we both know is about to end.

I will be traveling for business through most of the week of December 5th. This was confirmed late last week and we talked about the obvious implications of it. I was surprised to hear her say that she didn't want to have Paul come and stay with her at our house but she said she would rather spend "a night or two.... or three... with him" at his place. When we talked I was very pleasantly surprised to hear her say that this is our house and that she wouldn't feel right with him seeming to move in or for him to be here without me here. She talked about it being "too much" and it was nice to hear her say that while our bed isn't off-limits, that there still are aspects of our house that she intends to keep as just ours. As we talked she told me that it feels different for her to go to his place or go away with him (or whoever) vs. to be in our house.

She asked me how I was going to be about it and she giggled when my first response was "horny". But we then talked and she realized that neither of us could remember when she'd last been away or stayed over at his place and she said and reminded me that she had wanted to resume this too. We both knew that after Thanksgiving things were going to amp-up for us and it seemed like fate that my business trip was scheduled as it was. She even kidded and joked with me that I can enjoy it too while I'm away and the way she said it left no doubt she was referring to my jerking off to thoughts of what she'll be doing.

The changes that she began with my last post have continued. Due to other events, she only saw Paul for a short while on Sunday when he came over while I was out for a while. I came home to find him there and the two of them talking and sharing a glass of wine. It was still daylight out for another hour or so and it may sound crazy, but I actually told them to enjoy themselves and I went out into the backyard with the leaf-blower to get all of the leaves taken care of. To be honest, I hadn't really thought about it, what I was doing until I was already outside with the blower running and I glanced up to the back of the house and saw the shade down in our bedroom that I realized I'd just left them alone together while I tended to the yard. Every now and then I would glance up through the 45 minutes or so it took me in the backyard and the shade didn't re-open yet. It was only in between dragging tarp-ful's of leaves that I noticed one time that his car was gone. It'd been close to an hour and a half and as I finished what I was doing I actually loved knowing that he'd likely spent that time in bed with Sue.

She was in the kitchen acting nonchalantly when I finally came in. Even without talking about it - I could tell she'd gotten what she'd needed. It is so erotic to me to be able to see that in her - to see the look in her eyes or how she holds herself or just how she feels after she's had sex with him. She just seems so calm and relaxed and warm and cozy. I left it up to her but it seemed, and I was correct, that she didn't want to talk about having been with Paul so we just, strange as it seems, just went about the rest of the day and evening as if it wasn't anything.

Together we finished what was left of the bottle of wine and opened a new one and lit a fire in the fireplace and watched some TV until getting ready for bed. She got washed up first - and I'll admit that now being in the bedroom with her - my thoughts returned and I got horny thinking about what she'd done earlier and I had already decided that I was going to relieve myself - hopefully in bed with her but that I also knew she might not want me there. We watched TV for a little bit until she turned it off and turned to me and asked me if I was horny. I nodded and told her yes. She smiled and said that she was still feeling wet from Paul earlier and she looked at me and asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I just stared at her like she was from another planet. She smiled and said I told you, if you can be quick, that sometimes I would like to share with you. I was still stunned when she said "get one out of the nightstand and the slippery stuff" (her nickname for lubricant). As I did and pulled the condom on I turned back to her and saw that she'd turned on her side away from me but had pulled up the back of her night-shirt and her bare butt was there. She turned her head towards me over her shoulder and said "play with it first so you can be quick" and she murmured something about ".... getting to enjoy it...."..

It had to have been 5 hours or more since Paul had left but as I rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy, I could feel she was very open and very wet - and I was VERY hard. She moaned me that ".... it's just for you..." which reminded me that she didnt' want me to get her off so instead of taking my time - I took aim and parted her pussy lips as I entered her. She moved a hand behind her and motioned me to be slower with her, but just for a moment. Sure enough, as soon as I took my first few strokes her pussy slicked up and soon there was virtually no friction at all - just soft squishing sounds from just beneath the covers. She pushed back at me a few times and then she softly moaned out to me "cum baby, come on....".

I wanted it to last a lot longer than that but at the same time, I knew what she didn't want and in my head it made perfect sense. As long as I was quick, she'd still feel it as an extension of her time with Paul only this time with me enjoying sharing it. I know I lasted longer than she'd hoped as she began groaning back at me to "cum on already". And while she felt open and slick - I could only really guess how she truly would feel bare as she didn't offer that to me. Instead - as it seems to always - it was probably the thought that pushed me over to cum finally - was the thought of pulling out of her after I was done and that she'd only still have Paul's semen in her and not mine.

With the kids home as of tomorrow mid-day (classes right up to the end) and a crowd due on Thursday - and other family around through the weekend there will be no Paul for a few days - so she is seeing him this afternoon after work.

Time to run.

Reactions: dutch12, artman and SquirmingSub
  • #1,026
Steve,

It would good to read your post (update). It would seem as though you and Sue have found what works for you both. Continue to enjoy the journey.

SS

• #1,027
Squirm - I love having sex with her more regularly now but at the same time, I haven't yet admitted it to her but I almost already miss her telling me that "it's not for you tonight". Still, she truly seems to just enjoy letting me - as someone else said - to essentially use her to masturbate with. I know she claims to not feel much and that I do try to be quick but I do also know she cannot "not feel me".

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
  • #1,028
Glad to see you are still enjoying your time and situation STB. What I am seeing is a calm resolve with you and Sue that is allowing you all to just live in the moment, enjoy your new sexual relationship and most importantly, just be comfortable with who you are. It sounds like Sue is going to get more involved in the next few months and it is very nice that she is allowing you new access to be with her. Plus that keeps you both involved! Party on my man and Happy Thanksgiving!

• #1,029
STB
hope you and yours have a very happy turkey day.
keep us posted.
thank you very much .

• #1,030
Well Steve, I can see how you think you are better off than you thought but on Turkey Day, if someone said you can have no breast, no thighs, no legs but you can only have a few scraps after everyone else has eaten I don't think you'd have thought it was a good deal. Even if it was well covered in sauce...

• #1,031
Well, it was a bit more somber of a Thanksgiving with everyone well aware that this is the first time together since the funeral, but at the same time it was also very nice to be with everyone for a good occasion.

I expected to be flamed a bit because of the last post and how it sounded. I know it sounds cold but it's not. And I know it sounds like I'm using her but it's also very much the reverse as she's explained, that while she may not orgasm with me, that she knows she is making me feel good in a way that I need physically and that she likes that she feels she is still sharing herself with me.

The women, my wife and daughter, are out braving the Black Friday traffic heading to the movies and my son is off at a friends enjoying some kind of craft beer leaving me here to enjoy some quiet time and this is when I do enjoy posting here, when I"m not feeling rushed or pressured.

Our biggest discussion has been how we are both feeling with my upcoming business trip. She's said that it's sooner than she'd wanted but that she is going to take advantage of it and she wanted to know my thoughts about her essentially "moving in with Paul" for the week I'm away. I asked her why she said it like that and she said "it's the truth" and that she won't be coming home here at all. I told her for me it's more like she's simply going away with him but she pointed out that she'll be living with him in his place for the week. And I slowly began to understand what she was saying. She told me that she had hoped something like this would have waited till January or February when, by that point, she hoped to feel more strongly about wanting him and wanting to spend more time like this with him. As we talked she told me that she wanted to have her desires for him built up more and that this whole week, with Thanksgiving approaching, that she's been as "un-sexual" as she can ever remember. It was my turn to laugh at her because I'd been enjoying this stint of abstinence a bit more since she'd been letting me have her physically. Although she had a bit of the last laugh when she told me that was one of the reasons she'd also been looking forward to the week because, as she revealed, she's not seeing him until then and she giggled back and said "I'll surely want him by then baby".

I told her, as we began talking about my feelings about it, that it was something I too had wanted to see and experience and I also told her that it had scared me too as to how and when we'd come to talk about it - as I too had known she was going to want this at some point. As we talked I told her that it made me feel a little better knowing this had come about circumstantially as opposed to it being something she'd or we'd planned and that for me, it made it easier to let happen. She said she too had thought this way and she said it was also some of the thought she'd had about saying yes to it sooner than she had "planned". I cannot tell you how surreal it is talking like this with your wife, about her moving in with her boyfriend for a week. But the more we talked, the more I could tell that this was truly something she had wanted. She was hesitant to talk about it at first but when I told her that I thought it'd be erotic, like some of the stories I'd/we'd read where the lover moves in when the husband travels - she seemed to be more relaxed about opening up to me. She told me that she was scared to let herself admit that this was something she'd wanted but now felt she could tell me that this was also a part of what she'd wanted when she'd talked about having a "big affair" and how she wanted to feel as though she was escaping to her boyfriend's house to enjoy a week of illicit sex. I joked and asked her if that was all it was about and she said at first, in a much more serious tone than I'd expected when she said "well..... yeah!". But then she added that she wanted to feel what it would be like to truly let go of everything and give herself completely to her lover.

I squirmed as we talked and she asked me about it and I told her that it was arousing to me to her her tell me of how she wanted Paul and I told her that it really turned me on to think of her spending that time with him. She giggled back and asked me to tell he what I was horny thinking about. It was hard to tell her at first but then it got easier, she's ask me or add to what I was saying. LIke when I told her that I envisioned her being naked at his place a lot and she giggled and said "or just in his shirt or his robe?". Over the course of the conversation we both seemed to feel more and more emboldened and I think I surprised her by saying how much it turned me on that he'd likely have sex with her every morning before work. She blushed when she realized I'd remembered what she'd said but then realized that I wasn't kidding her. It led to some pretty explicit conversation where she shared that sex with Paul is very different now than it was when they first got together - she said she feels she's able to share herself fully with him ever since I wanted to assume the beta role with her. I know it is something that's surprised her both of how she enjoys it with him but also how it truly seems to turn me on and she openly told me that in some ways, Paul knows her body and can make her cum better than I could (although she also admits that when we did have sex, that I hit all those same buttons and high-spots) and that she feels totally comfortable sharing herself with him. I groaned at what she said and I told her that she knew it turned me on that he gets to share in everything she does and how it turns me on, especially in the mornings. She giggled and said "oh yeah, the whole bathroom thing....." and she smiled and said that she'd ****** herself to get past her modesty and admitted that "he's in there all the time when I'm peeing" and she told me that she even think's she could poop while he's in there with her - something that made my eyes bulge out in response!!! She'll barely fart around me and she's thinking she could let him be there when she's doing more?! I didn't respond as I was sort of grossed out and she knew it and said "sorry....." but at the same time I knew what she was telling me.

The thing is, I get it. She wants to essentially turn herself out to him - I think if he wanted more out of her she'd give it. Geez, if he only knew what he was missing! But then again, I think it's because of who and how he is that it is working for both of them - she (and I) know he's not going to stand her on a street corner. But I do get it - and I've seen it before - how she is when she can be with him more often and how that "up-mood" doesn't fade and each time lasts longer. I actually told her at one point that I want to see how she looks when I get back. She giggled and said "you know where my mind went to at first" before she realized I was talking about her face and whole stance and appearance changes and not as I suddenly realized, where her mind went to, her pussy! LOL It was surely a moment when we both had a good laugh.

Oh well, before the afternoon comes to an end, I"m going to go and get a little time outdoors. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving weekend if you're here in the US.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, magnaebony, Windjammer78 and 1 other person
  • #1,032
I applaud you Steve for getting over the angst and the jealous, and I wouldn't worry about people trying to shame you at all. I am thankful for your openness and honesty in your feelings. Embrace what she is sharing with you, and enjoy the trek! Your wife sounds like a fantastic and wonderful lover. You are embarking on a very first important step ... relish it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Windjammer78
  • #1,033
With her staying with Paul in the near future, i see her going further faster. Do you think this is going to start more of the same throughout the week after this stay? And do you think eventhough she has been letting you share her pussy, will that be fewer once you get back? and finally, do you see yourself waiting more for the opportunity to masturbate in her or continue to jerk off? You would definitely spill faster if you disnt jerk off before, thoughts?

• #1,034
Well Steve I guess all is going to be ok until some time after you get back from your business trip. I don't think there's much that could disturb or smooth things until then. Whether you have blue balls or not when you depart won't really get to you as the excitement of knowing what Sue will be doing while you're away will more than make up for it. The talks you may have during that week will only add to it as well.

So the acid test will be your perceived quality of the emotional reconnection you make when you return. I suspect Sue may well be sexually zoned out from you as you get back. You should expect that and may even be initially excited by it. It's the emotional bond that will make it or break it for you and if Sue's previous times are repeated she will initially not make that connection well or easily. I hope this is not the case but you should be ready for it and think through how you will respond if she does as this determine how much of the following six months might go for you both. Good luck.

• #1,035
@peakmb ... I had been contemplating what she would or could mean by ramping it up, but I half wonder if the target over the next few months is if it will be ramped up in a way, where she either splits two her time between two homes ... week time at Pauls and weekends at home, where he visits for one or two nights, and then several days with him at his place.

I am very interested to see where this goes. As I am a more LGBT/kink friendly type of person, I know how I would help Steve ramp up the anti-ED med's for his wife. I just I wish (and I would never push any of them to share it publically as that is TMI for a public venue) I knew some more of the dynamics without judgements ....

Like I said ... I am impressed with his follow though ... all I know as a hint .... I would make Steve listen to the last night before his trip hearing his wife scream, or conversely ... that would be Saturday evening, and I know having Sue tease him relentlessly on Sunday and then head over to Pauls on Sunday lunch time .... and make Steve watch him take his wife away ..... and then sit there at home waiting before his flight on Sunday .... the ramp up angst and smelling the sex smells would be just perfect ...

I hope things work well for him the next few months.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
  • #1,036
Just had to share today's surprise. When we went to bed last night she knew I was horny but I also knew she was tired and with the kids home I wasn't sure I wanted to go venture into the office and masturbate so I lay there and she fell asleep almost right away. I thought about stroking away with her there but I didn't want to wake her so, after a while the urges subsided as did my hardon and I fell asleep. This morning when we woke up she got up first and I watched her as I love to do most mornings, seeing her wake up looking so warm and cuddly. Anyway, after she returned from the bathroom (she still won't leave the door open) she sat on the edge of the bed next to me and she reached under the covers and felt my rapidly hardening cock. She asked me "did you take care of this last night?" and when I shook my head no, she smiled and moved the covers off me and knelt between my legs and asked me "want me to take care of it now?" I thought she was going to stroke me off and immediately said "yeah that'd be amazing". She stroked me for a second and then looked up and smiled at me and then said "enjoy this honey" and she leaned forward and sucked my cock!!!!

The feelings and sensations were incredible - it'd been a long time and I was horny. She moaned at me as she cupped my balls and at one point she sucked her mouth off it and said "but don't take too long" and she gigggled as she went back at it. Well, she didn't have to ask in the first place - feeling her mouth or anything warm and wet without a condom on was such an amazing feeling that it didn't take long. I moaned at her that I wasn't going to last long and a part of me feared her pulling away at the very end but she didn't - not at all. She edged me a few times hearing me moan louder and louder at her until she looked up at me with her eyes and saw that I was on the edge and with that I could feel that this was going to be it. I held off as long as I could - feeling the urge more and more until she took me deep one last time and then I put my hand gently on her head and with that she sucked me deep one last time and I started to cum and cum and cum. She moved her mouth back and forth almost with each spurt until I was spent and exhausted! She's never forgotten how I love to have her run her thumb up from way down to the tip and she even moaned out loud with the last of my cum she sucked out.

I knew what to expect and I wasn't disappointed when a moment later she slid up to me and we kissed passionately. There was so much cum in her mouth and it was a bit tart tasting but feeling her tongue on mine and knowing we shared the moment made it incredible. In the end she passed I guess all of it to me and I swallowed it. When I did she pulled away from me and looked at me and told me that was so hot for her and she admitted her pussy was soaking wet. I joked that I could return the favor, never expecting her to say yes - but as crazy as it was - she looked at me and said "okay.... I'll take you up on that offer...." and a moment later she rolled onto her side of the bed and pulled up the front of her night-shirt.

It'd been a long time since I'd been close to her pussy much less her wanting me to make her cum - but like riding a bicycle - once I gave her pussy lips a flick with my tongue and they spread apart revealing her dark pink wetness I lterally dove in and sucked and licked at her from her ass to her clit and back again as she writhed beneath me. I spent time gently licking all around her button and then gently sucking at it which made her scream loud enough that we worried the kids would hear her. But in the end, it was her that pulled her legs far back and wide and as she teased me about my "licking at Paul's pussy" and how that seemed to unleash even more moans from her that I added my own teasing about how "he's going to fuck you good while I"m away" and about how she must "like his cum in you" that it was her turn to put her hand on my head - only she wasn't gentle like I was - she guided my head to obviously what she wanted (my tongue reaching inside her as deeply as I could) because as she let out this incredibly sexy groan I was treated to her pussy literally gushing this incredibly sweet taste all around my tongue as she thrashed back and forth until it was her turn to lie back and catch her breath.

She giggled as I moved up next to her to give her a kiss and she reached for a tissue to wipe off my nose and cheeks before she pulled me to her and we kissed passionately. She looked at me a moment later and said "see, we can still connect in other ways baby...."...

Reactions: Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub, Susan's Slave and 2 others
  • #1,037
Steve, Sue loves you, she didn't get her first choice this weekend and she was horny. I suspect she probably appreciated your restraint on Saturday night too and this is your reward and her taking the edge off a little. Yet again she chose to do it with as little emotional connection at the time, although she followed that up later. It's still the 'before' period though, quite unlikely given how long she's planned this but the whole thing has really yet to really begin. I'm still in the wait and see camp. (see how I avoided the cheap shot of suck it and see camp..). Oops.

• #1,038
Steve,

Sounds as if you had a good time with Sue this weekend. You both have found that spot that seems to work for you both. Enjoy the journey.

SS

• #1,039
I had a few minutes and I knew I'd left a lot of things up in the air with my last post.

We've talked quite openly lately about a lot of things. Some of what we've talked about has been unexpected in some ways.

One is that we've been pretty honest with each other about how things are with just the type of sexual interaction we are having now. I told her how sometimes I feel guilty or weird essentially "using you to masturbate" (yes, said it that way). She smiled and asked me if I thought she'd let me do it if she didn't want it or that it didn't feel good? She had me there. But what she was really asking about and what that conversation led to was more about sex in general than just that. For example - we had an honest and open discussion about condoms and she pointed out that it's almost 2 years now that we've really been using them and that she honestly feels that she would like us to continue using them indefinitely. She said that she's enjoying what I started when I asked to be the beta and that she now enjoys this kind of thing between us where she says she feels very strongly and deeply now that she truly may not want me to cum in her again, or at least not very often. She says she feels it is something that she says now defines how we are together - that "you've given that up now" and basically what I asked her and talked with her in return about was essentially confirming her saying that the longer we go like this, the more strongly she feels about things in general and she said "yes".

As we talked her answer to the condom question became more apparent and to be honest, it's something that we had talked about. I told her that I understood and again as we talked I told her that I liked it and that yes, I liked that it meant that only Paul or whoever else there may be in the future will likely/probably be the only guys to cum in her. She seemed to really be aroused and pleased by this talk and she shared that she liked how it made her feel to have this kid of "alter ego or alternate life" going on. But she also told me how she felt very touched and very much appreciative of it too, even though she knows it is something that fulfills me and gives me that edge to what sex we do have, she also said she very much understands that it is a sacrifice I'm making to her desires and that she appreciates that.

Other stuff that she shared was that now, especially around the holidays, that she had to share and tell me that she feels incredible just having sex with Paul. Thing is the more she talked, the more I understood. Like this past weekend - in the past - when we were more active sexually I know she always felt pressured and anxious about having sex with me but at the same time feeling like there's so much over her head regarding the holidays or shopping or this party or that gift or whatever - that she looked at me and said "that's why this morning (yesterday) was so good for us" - that it was spontaneous and at the same time lacking any sort of family pressure and she smiled and said that's why she responded as she did. When we talked about it some more last night after the kids had left she told me that the lack of that sort of feelings when she's with Paul, she said, really let her enjoy sex with him. The thing she added which I also knew to be true was that she felt it was really letting her enjoy letting go with him and separating sex with him from sex with me. As we talked she said some of what she'd been saying for a long time now, that feeling unattached to Paul lets her enjoy sex with him a lot more and that just like using condoms with her, that this is becoming something she feels more strongly about. I told her that it scared me to think about that but she calmed me and said that it's just for now and that once the kids are out on their own and we are more in a retirement mode, or when we go away sometimes that she still wants me sexually. The thing she made me realize is that it's not that she doesn't want to have sex with me, it's more that she doesn't want all the pressure that comes with it. I told her that this was all what she's told me in the past and she said "I know, but I can really feel it and understand it now" and she again told me that she loves that she can get undressed or change or whatever - even have sex with Paul and that she truly feels now that she doesn't have to worry or think about me if she doesn't want to and that she can truly enjoy the pleasure with him and understands that I am okay with it.

I asked her honestly if I was losing her. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to me and with what I can only say was true concern and compassion she asked me "why would you ask that?..... is it something you are truly thinking?" I told her that I can accept that our sex lives are changing and admitted that hitting 56 that I am a lot slower and less virile than I'm sure Paul is at a decade behind me. And I told her that I can accept that we've both discovered things that are kinky sexually that seem to turn us both on but aren't things we do together. But I told her that the combination is something that does worry me. Her first and immediate response was "no way" and that if anything, she felt even closer and more in love with me now than in the past - and that "maybe this lack of pressure between us now is good for us" and she said that sometimes when sex drives change that it can cause problems for couples and that she's happy we are avoiding them. And she looked at me squarely in the eye and said "it's not like we're not going to have sex again" and she added "but you have to admit that when we do, it's really good for both of us because it's when we are both in the mood" and she even pointed out earlier yesterday morning again as an example.

Of course she asked me, basically to confirm that I still have my beta desires and I said yes. As we'd talked earlier in the week, I repeated myself again that while I did miss having sex with her at times, that the pleasure and satisfaction I seem to feel now are in fact what I want and seem to need to feel content. She looked at me and asked if that was the right way to describe it - that I was content. When I said yes in return she smiled and asked me "then why are you still always so concerned about all of this?". I had no answer for her last night nor yet today - maybe she's right.

Reactions: Knk069, Guhunkadorn, dutch12 and 1 other person
  • #1,040
Steve,

As I have always said, honest open communication is always the best way to have a positive relationship/marriage.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.