• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new

• Thread starterpbs12345
  • Start date
Okay, I won't ask further about what happened Babyruthie and thanks for the suggestion. Don't worry I won't jump into conclusion.

Alright, I won't ask further about what happened. For me, I just want to know and learn something in advance JUST in case my wife cuckolds me. At least I know beforehand and not suffer too much emotional stress.

Well, this sort of encounter is expected.

That's Ok rural. I really have never shared much about my personal life here. I guess one reason is that no one has ever ask me much about it. I'm not sure what got me started on this whole subject but it did bring up feelings I had back then that I hadn't thought about in years. I think sometimes it's good to remember your past. It reminds a person that no matter what problems you think you have now they are petty when compared to what you have already lived through.
I think the best thing most married couples can do is to work on being honest and learning how to just talk about things that bother them or turn them on with out getting angry at each other. A man or a women should be able to come right out and ask their spouse anything about anything without being afraid of giving or receiving an honest answer from each other.
When a couple can do that they will be comfortable enough to share one another with others sexually and have no problems.

I'm not usually this serious. You wouldn't know it by what I've written here but Ruthie and I are actually fun people. Yee Haw! ok I'm done being depressing now. I gotta to go find some slut wife pictures to post haha.

I'm cool. Its alright. Like Mc said, sometimes the truth is need.