Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, our short impromptu vacation was exceptionally nice.

I had thought about diving right into the cuck-related stuff - but then thought that perhaps I should share how awesome it was to reconnect with Sue so easily. What also pleasantly surprised me was how easily she shed all of the other stuff that's been weighing her down / stressing her out lately.

One thing for sure, she's not with other guys because I don't satisfy her! Whatever it was - the warm weather, clear ocean water or the free-flowing alcohol - I made her sing the sweetest song as she easily reached pleasures she'd really wanted. We got some knowing-stares the first morning we were there after I'd had to put my hand over her mouth as she screamed out in pleasure - my abstention before we left really had me wicked horny for her that first night. But also for me - whatever it was - man I felt like a teenager at times - we fucked 6 times in the 4 days we had there and I was still up for another round on Wednesday morning but she begged off saying I'd left her too sore. And she kept asking me if I was bigger or something the whole time we were away. I have some thoughts on this that will reveal themselves in a bit.

It all wasn't wonderful - at times I had a lot of angst and uneasy feelings. At some points I was kind of down at realizing and experiencing stuff that she'd only recently done with Frank when they went away to Atlantic City for a few days. As I'd said at the time back then, it didn't really bother me at the time - but when we were away and in our own hotel room and I'd look over at her lying naked or just in a skimpy bath-robe - and I'd think that she'd shared much of these same moments with Frank - it did get me a bit down that what had at one time been so private and intimate between us has now been shared with 3 other guys.

But at the same time - when I could get my mind off of those ill feelings - the same thoughts and ideas really turned me on. And after the first day or so, most of the uneasy feelings went away - but it continued to turn me on to think of how she and Frank were when they were together.

For example - Sunday morning we both woke up horny despite the fun on our first night there. After we had a morning-quickie we got dressed and went off to breakfast. As we sat there eating I saw her looking at me and smiling and when I asked what was up - she answered "I can feel you" meaning my cum seeping out of her. Oh - that thought turned me on intensely - but what also turned me on was the thought of her saying that same thing to Frank a month earlier in the same situation - breakfast together after a quickie.

I will even venture to say that as I looked around at other couples there - many of whom were younger than us, that in my head at times, I envisioned Sue there with her lover enjoying and cavorting together. I know it sounds crazy but it turned me on to think of her and her lover in a tropical paradise fucking each others brains out.

There was a wedding that we saw on Saturday night - a moon/candle-lit ceremony on the beach. We then saw another wedding on Sunday. No, I didn't picture Sue as the bride - sorry. But what was a hoot was when on Monday we saw the 2 newly married couples on the beach (not together) and after several drinks Sue looked over at me and said "I'll be you they feel like me" again referring to them both probably being cum-filled just as Sue was. I joked back with her and said "I wonder if they 'came' like you did?" and she giggled back and said "not unless you were with them too!". That made me smile.

The whole vacation thing really got her into the groove with sex with me. To the point where, on Tuesday night, after a lot of alcohol, she finally let me get my cock in her ass again. She was pretty buzzed and moaned like hell but she was into it and wanted me to try. I was so concerned about hurting her or doing some damage but eventually, with enough lube and alcohol, I got about half-way in her and took several good strokes before she screamed that my cock was growing larger and she felt she was going to split in two. So I pulled out, washed off and fucked the heck out of her - which led to her comment about being sore the next day!

But I did want to get to the stuff that refers back to the title of this new thread....

Frank. We talked about him openly. She says she enjoys fucking him but as I've now long posted, she is tiring of his unenthusiastic response. Actually I should say she is tired because she said - in other words but the same meaning - that she's going to stick with fucking him because - well - she likes it. But she clearly said that when a new guys comes along - that she will probably stop seeing Frank. Before I could really ask her anything else she added that she would probably always have a soft-spot (or a wet-spot?) for him. I don't recall exactly what I said but in response she said that she feels the same way about him as she does about many of her former lovers - that in the right circumstances, she admitted she'd probably have sex with any of them again without much issue. I told her I knew that (recalling back to an earlier discussion about her "first-love" and how she'd probably never be able to say no to him if their paths crossed) and told her that I'm sure it's something that I'd have no problems with.

She did say that without the enthusiasm from him though, that she just didn't feel the drive or need to push the sexual experiences between us further along. She said that without him "wanting" her - that she couldn't divert her own feelings to him and, indirectly, away from me which is what gave her the desire and strength to want to do cuck-like stuff with me. Well, that's a summary of that whole discussion. I sort of understood it, in my head it tied back to her comment about "why deny myself" - that if she can't feel the sexual experiences she wants with Frank, then she'll take what she does get from me.

I asked how Frank could perform so well when they're away but be so lackadaisical at home. She laughed and said I should look at myself and how I was on this vacation with her. And that made me think about what drove me - and I am pretty sure that subconsciously I wanted to out-perform Frank - subconscious competition with him in a way. And it was surely a case where the subconscious CAN affect the physical reality because man, I haven't been that horny for her in a long time.

And eventually she pretty much came out and said she wanted to find a new guy. We talked about what she was looking for and what she wanted - and she really just said that she wanted someone who wanted her as much as she wanted him. She wants that new-relationship sexual desire - she wants a guy who's horny and who "wants me". I asked what she thought was going to happen between us and she said "it depends" and she proceeded to tell me that she was sure that I would go along with whatever she wanted - and she now understood that I would support her if it was truly what she wanted. In the end she said "obviously if he wants me more, then you'd just have to have me less, it only makes sense" and then added "but I will always be here for you".

But what really got me thinking was where the conversation turned after that. Again we'd been drinking a lot and it certainly led to loose tongues.

She turned to me at one point and asked me how I'd feel about her dating. Just like that she said it. I asked her what she meant and she said that however things had worked out - that with Brad, Don and Frank, it just seemed to happen and she admitted that we were lucky in how it worked out. But now, without anyone waiting in the wings - she said that she'd have to go out on dates with guys to find "the right guy".

I was kind of speechless - I mean I knew what she was saying made sense but then when I thought about her dating like that - well, it just gave me a bit of a surprise to hear her say it and to know what she was meaning.

She saw that I wasn't totally comfortable with it at first and when she said "what's up?" my first response that just flew out of my mouth was "I remember how our first date ended" - we'd fucked on our first date and I knew that her criteria back then was that if she liked the guy enough to want to go out with him again, that she had no qualms about fucking on a first date. She smiled back at me and said "that is the goal, right?".

I don't know what I was thinking but I said stuff like "that was a long time ago" and "times are different now" - but I knew as I said it that it was all just BS.

She looked at me and said something to the effect of "okay - you thought Todd was interested in me, right?". I nodded my head yes and she continued to say "how am I going to know if I would be interested in him if I didn't go out on a date with him somehow?". I countered by asking her what I'd thought about the moment earlier - was she going to fuck him and then go out with him again to see if she still liked him, etc. Thing was, as I said it, I knew what the answer had to be - it was going to be a 'yes' - and sure enough a moment later she said it.

I don't exactly know how I said it but I said that times are different and that I didn't think she'd want a rep at work if she wound up sleeping with Todd and that it didn't work out afterwards, much less if there were others. She agreed but also said that "things aren't as conservative as you might think" and she then told me that some people knew about her and Don and that some of her co-worker/friends later revealed that they'd suspected about her and Brad - and she then said "it all still goes on just like it always did". I told her that she'd have to be careful and her reply was "of course, remember Todd works for a different company division than I do too".

So - that was the big revelation I guess. I don't know that it's really sunken into me yet and probably won't until that first date comes around. Still, it's such a crazy thought to think of her going on dates with guys to find the one she'd want as a lover? Now I'm just not sure where she's going to meet these potential dates nor how we'll coordinate it logistically.

It's not that anything is on the horizon right now - but knowing she's going to put herself out there like that when the time comes is pretty arousing to me!

Peak - it brings me back to something you posted in my last thread about Sue's heart being in the ring. It scares the heck out of me - but as I posted earlier, seeing the other couples at the resort did make me think fondly about Sue being able to enjoy something like that with her lover. I can't say for sure how I'd react in that situation where she began to feel true emotions for another guy - to possibly truly love him. A part of me is for sure aroused by it knowing the passion and pleasure that would follow - but the other part is flashing the warning and caution signs. I have pondered whether this is inevitable - and it probably is if she truly begins dating other guys as, I suppose, someone may eventually sweep her off her feet.

So - why if this scares and freaks me out as it does, am I also turned on by it?

I suppose I should end this first post here but should add that she is NOT seeing Frank tonight - and actually, when I asked her this morning she said she wasn't sure when she'd be seeing him next. I left it alone at that - perhaps we'll talk more about it tonight.

STB

sound's like you and sue got some of what was on eachother's mind out in the open.

now when sue goes back to work is she going to ask out todd or was that just used to make up what was talked about.

and so you are going to let sue date if she find's someone to test out.

keep us posted.

ps by the sound's of it she may be looking at someone right now.

or she has her eye on someone at her work .

Maybe its the overload of new experiences of all types but holidays away are sometimes a bit like a snake shedding its skin. They allow for new growth, renewal but also leave you both open and vulnerable . I can see Sue‘s point, how else will she find out how another guy ticks if she doesn't spend some time with them? However, she didn't meet Brad, Don or Frank that way and what it may do is subconsciously put her in partner, as well as lover, seeking mode. As she did with you.

Time to be careful but not negative maybe. As always, good luck...

WELL said PEAK.
you maybe right in your thinking.

sue maybe looking for a somewhat partner and lover to take it all to the next step.

stb i do agree with peak you might want to keep your eye's wide open on this till you see where and how it is going to work out.

keepus posted.

I see Sue wanting to date and try on a few before settling on a guy who can rock her world as a good thing. I see this as being the surest way to achieve what you both want -you, the angst of being truly cuckolded, and Sue- getting to have a lover on the side who desires her, persues her, works for her affection, and lastly, leaves both of you feeling a bit out of control.

Frank could never do this due to being conflicted by being your friend. Any incentive Frank would have had to persue Sue more was lost once it became the three of you in the game instead of just him and Sue. The exciting, energy of forbidden sex was gone then.

In the last thread, Steve, you touched on Sue saying she might want to persue the cheating wife dynamic this time. Do you still feel this is how she wants to play it with the next lover? I think it is obvious even to Sue now that she is definitely leading this now. I think now, before turning her loose completely to persue a new love/lover, that it might be a good time to re-visit some limits. There will need to be a balance, while not equal, at least one where Sue is cognizant that she has some limits and won't be able to make you okay with anything and everything she might get up to.

Wow sounds like you had a fun time. Lots of talking and soul searching. She definitely gets it now and you are going to get the full experience you have been working up to. Sue has basically told you that there will come a day that you will be weaned off her pussy for her lover and that she knows you will accept it. Now, is the time to support her in her search, to get close to her emotionally, to make that the bond beyond just the sex so that no one can come between you on that level.

Would it make you happy ?

Your words are frightening Soon!

Would u be really happy if Sue falls in love with someone and falls out of love with you!

Raks - it's hard to describe my feelings.

After reconnecting the way we did when we were away, I am VERY confident of our relationship and I think that's given me, perhaps, some courage to think about this and maybe feel okay about it - the first part of your sentence - her falling for another guy. But I couldn't even accept the latter - her falling out of love with me. As I said, right now I feel very confident about things.

When we were away we obviously talked about more than just what I'd summarized. One of the things she said was that she feels she's much more aware of her feelings and emotions. She admitted she fell hard for Brad - but she also said that it ****** her to deal with her emotions - or at least accept their existence and to be aware of them. She admitted she'd never felt that type of connection with Don - a deep emotional one - but also admitted that she does look back somewhat fondly at how he helped her grow sexually and to accept her own desires that she'd held back for years. When we got to Frank she admitted that she let herself feel something for him - in my mind I'm thinking it's because of his separation/divorce and her feeling sorry for him perhaps - but she says she was well aware of how she felt for him. She admitted that those feelings helped her feel more desire for him at times. But she also said clearly to me that "I could have easily let it go and fallen further for him" - but she didn't. The way she described it wasn't that she had to fight the feelings for him, but more, had to put them into perspective - and that she always had me in her mind and wanting to find a balance that worked for both of us (all 3 of us really).

I don't know if she'll be able to do this as things progress - but if she hadn't said all that she has and didn't do and reconnect with me as we were so easily able to - then I would be more concerned.

For Dana - I think the whole Todd thing is merely for reference/example purposes, I really don't think she'd pursue him at all. But on the other hand, I think she's quite enamored that someone so much younger than her/us might be interested in her. I guess time will tell - but given the age and her attitude, it'll be Todd that has to chase her down, she won't be being the aggressor in pursuing him.

I will openly admit though - it is a huge turn-on to think of Sue possibly cavorting at a tropical resort with a passionate lover. That was one thing that was very apparent at the resort we were at - the couples there were very amorous and on more than one night we did both think "how many couples are fucking right now in this hotel". When I'd see Sue lying on the beach in her bikini - knowing the smoldering heat between her legs - I admit openly that thinking about her being there with another guy and her sharing that passion with him - it IS a huge turn-on for me. But there's a huge distance between that fantasy in my mind and the reality of where we are right now and what is really possibly in reality. And with a daughter still at home and a son who isn't totally out on his own just yet, this kind of fantasy is destined to remain just that - at least for the foreseeable future.

Gotta run.

STB
thank's for the answer that is what i was thinking it was.

hope the next level is as good as this one was for you and sue.

how is sue's dad doing now.

keep us posted.

ps how are you going tofeel and what are you going to do when sue does come to you and tell's you she has a date.

Steve, Did You not expect Sue to date? How did You expect Her to find Her Next Lover?

I have been reading Your Threads for a while. One common thing I notice (Its common in a Lot of Cuckolds). You accept the Highs. But You don't want any of the lows. Sue is the One having the Relationship. Not You. Your just the Onlooker. Remember You gave Sue permission to do this. I guess You could go back to a Vanilla Relationship. If thats what You want?

SoonToBe said:
"Raks, it's hard to describe my feelings.
After reconnecting the way we did when we were away, I am VERY confident of our relationship and I think that's given me, perhaps, some courage to think about this and maybe feel okay about the first part of your sentence, her 'falling for another guy'. But I couldn't even accept the latter, her 'falling out of love with me'. As I said, right now I feel very confident about things."

Steve, Of course you know your wife better than any of us reader/poster(s) here do. If you have miss-represented her feelings and statements, in your posts, then we can understand how you could feel, "very confident," about her 'falling in love with someone else', but, not falling, 'out of love with you'.
But, If you have quoted Sue accurately, (even during your jamaica holiday) then, I believe, Raks, and others here, have reason to have concern for you, that perhaps you do not see.

SoonToBe said:
"She admitted she fell hard for Brad, but she also said that it ****** her to deal with her emotions, or at least accept their existence and to be aware of them."

Sue's affair with Brad ended by mutual agreement. Both of them agreeing that they had partners, children and marriages that needed them. With that incentive, Sue & Brad decided that the best path for each was to terminate their relationship, for the good of what they already have.
Now, If Sue were to find another man that she could, 'fall in love with' physically, and emotionally, that does not have the responsibilities and obligations of a marriage and family, Sue would be the only party with the need to, 'limit their affair' and prevent her emotional involvement from 'going too far'. You say that you are, 'confident that she will do that'. Well and good, but be aware that that day will surely come. You might as well know that, up front!

SoonToBe said:
"I don't know if she'll be able to do this, as things progress, but if she hadn't said all that she has and didn't do and reconnect with me as we were so easily able to, then I would be more concerned."

You see you do have doubts. You 'wonder if Sue can resist becoming exclusively involved, with a dedicated lover, and potential partner. Consider that the "confidence" you have is in the afterglow of a "second honeymoon", not 2-3 years from now, when her children are no longer at home.

SoonToBe said:
"I will openly admit though, it is a huge turn-on to think of Sue possibly cavorting, at a tropical resort with a passionate lover."

It is one thing, that she 'went away with Frank, who had no agenda, other than good pussy, and a lovely woman to be seen with'. But, totally another for her to go on a 'holiday' with a lover, with who she may herself be in love with, that has every intention, of stealing her away from you.
With Sue having an admittedly 'submissive' nature, you, (and she) have no way of knowing what influence he will have over her, to accomplish his goal.
It seems to me that, advise from: Far2, Jax, Raks & Will is, 'good council' right now! You know I have not just read your narrative, but studied and recorded it.
With the constant Escalation, and no apparent limit, desired by either you, or Sue, the 'outcome' is predictable, without agreed limitations.
Cheers, Harry

STB

Harry that was well said and has alot of truth to it.

so stb i would still watch everything and you and sue need to put some limitations in place for you both.

so good luck and keep us posted.

STB,
It seems everyone is urging caution but I think you both seem to have it reasonably covered. Sue has so far never proceeded if you said No, or even looked like doing so. Sue has said she can separate sex from relationship and control herself, and you want her to cuckold you just that little bit more. I won't say I can't see any rocks ahead, just can't see any that will sink the ship or that you can't together navigate round. Do you really think Sue would proceed if it killed your relationship?

STB
peak you are more than likely right.

but as everyone here know's is we all mean well and all we can give is or tine in the life.

be it right or wrong we will just have to wait and see who sue find;s and in the end pick's as hernext one.

but if she fall's as hard as she did for bard with this new one stb might be in trouble.

so he and sue does need to set some limit's on this so it does not go to far and she leave's stb for the new guy.

that said weall mean well and we all try to look out for him as we see it but stb is the only one that can tell if there is trouble.

and can try to put a stop to it so hope all goes well from here on out.

and that you are good with sue dating to find the right guy this time.

keep us posted and i guess enjoy it.

I don't think there is anything to worry about, Stb. Sue has shown time and time again that she loves only you. This is just something extra to allow her to expand on her sexuality. When it comes down to it, it would all go away if you weren't happy with her doing what she is doing. No worries, let her be her and she will always find her way home to her good husband and cuck!

far2easy said:
I don't think there is anything to worry about, Stb. Sue has shown time and time again that she loves only you. This is just something extra to allow her to expand on her sexuality. When it comes down to it, it would all go away if you weren't happy with her doing what she is doing. No worries, let her be her and she will always find her way home to her good husband and cuck!

I don't think I could agree with You more!!! Sue love's Steve and thats it. Now Sue will most likely fall into Lust with someone else. But that always burns out. Steve is going to have to weather that storm. But thats part of being a Cuckold. (Highs And Lows). But like far2easy says Sue will find Her way back to Steve. Why? Because She love's Him!

Peak's post was also was dead on. There are rocks and shoals. But as I see it. You know where they are. The only way Your going to run into them is if You steer right for them.

peakmb said:
"..... I won't say I can't see any rocks ahead, just can't see any that will sink the ship or that you can't together navigate round."

Peak, Let me tell you, It is not me predicting that this Next step will put their marriage "on the rocks". Those are your words!
I understand that Steve believes, that Sue would never intend to destroy their relationship, for the want of her own pleasure.
It's not Sue that concerns me, I think I know Sue very well through Steve's words. It is the 'third party' that is the 'wild card'.
Quote: Steve...""she really just said that she wanted someone who wanted her as much as she wanted him. She wants that new relationship sexual desire, she wants a guy who's horny and who "wants me." I asked what she thought was going to happen between us and she said, '"it depends" and she [told] me that she was sure that, I would go along with whatever she wanted. She understands that I would support her, if it was truly what she wanted. In the end she said, "Obviously if he wants me more, then you'd just have to have me less, it only makes sense," and then added, "But I will always be here for you.""

Let's suppose that Sue finds a man that fulfills what she just laid out to Steve, as what she 'wants,' in her next 'lover'. Wouldn't that man want all of Sue for himself, Body & Soul, especially if he knows that she loves him??? Not to mention the additional pressure on sue if he has a, 'dominating character.'

Cheers, Harry

STB

Harry you hit the nail on the head you are right on i do agree with you.

Harry2614 said:
Peak, Let me be tell you, that It is not me predicting that this Next step will put their marriage "on the rocks".
I understand that Steve believes that Sue would never intend to destroy their relationship for the want of her own pleasure. It's not Sue that concerns me, I think I know Sue very well through Steve's words. It is the 'third party' that is the 'wild card'.
Quote: Steve...'she really just said that she wanted someone who wanted her as much as she wanted him. She wants that new relationship sexual desire, she wants a guy who's horny and who "wants me". I asked what she thought was going to happen between us and she said, "It depends" and she [told] me that she was sure that, I would go along with whatever she wanted. She understands that I would support her, if it was truly what she wanted. In the end she said, "Obviously if he wants me more, then you'd just have to have me less, it only makes sense" and then added "but I will always be here for you".

Let's suppose that Sue finds a man that fulfills what she just laid out to Steve as, what she 'wants' as her next 'lover'. Wouldn't that man want all of Sue for himself, Body & Soul, especially if he knows that she does loves him??? Not to mention the additional pressure on sue if he has a 'dominating character.'

Cheers, Harry

Interesting Thought. I guess this is what I was looking at as Lust. Sue would be thinking with Her pussy rather than Her brain. Could be dangerous inthe short term. This is where Steve is going to have to trust in the Love. And not steer the boat into the rocks. This would be the the Lows.