• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB

i think that sue is looking at this time and it will not be long before she texts you to tell you she is going out after work to check him out.

are you looking forward to that day and if so how will it make you feel.

keep us posted.

I think that nice Mr Obama must have been thinking of you Steve, he gave you the perfect line for Sue ....

"My dear wife, we are made for this moment, and we will seize it - so long as we seize it together."

Seems about right?

Yep. What Could Go Wrong?

STB

WILL i do somewhat agree with you but there is that little thing called murphys law.

it has a way of getting us all sometimes so you need to think about that to.

stb enjoy and have fun keep us posted.

Murphy's Law

Dear will. I certainly have my reservations this time. It's your life STB and your wife and you will lead it in a way that you want, but I am almost certain that you will eventually end up loosing Sue this time. May be not physically....but emotionally!

And Dana thanks for reminding Murphy's law:

If something can go wrong it will. If nothing can go wrong something will.!

I agree. Keep doing the same things that got You here. There are a 100 reasons not to do something. And when You don't do something. Your standing still.

I have a Feeling Sue is going to surprise You all.

Que sera sera

Will

why i put in about murphys law is that you said what could go wrong alot can go wrong.

and yes i do agree that sue will surprise us in someway on this.

and we need to give stb all the moral support that we can and if we see a red flag try and let him know so he can think about it and see if it is something that he sould watch.

and Harry i do agree that what will be will be. so i guess we need to see where it goes from here.

and stb keep us posted.

stb has sue said that she might want to go and see frank this week and are you and her going to do your normal wed. night fun or has that stoped for now.

dana007 said:
Will

why i put in about murphys law is that you said what could go wrong alot can go wrong.

and yes i do agree that sue will surprise us in someway on this.

and we need to give stb all the moral support that we can and if we see a red flag try and let him know so he can think about it and see if it is something that he sould watch.

and Harry i do agree that what will be will be. so i guess we need to see where it goes from here.

and stb keep us posted.

stb has sue said that she might want to go and see frank this week and are you and her going to do your normal wed. night fun or has that stoped for now.

Dana I feel I have raised more red flags than the Kremlin. But as has been stated It is Steve and Sue's life. But then again We All Should Remember This!!!!

WILL
yes you are right about that it is there life.

Hey - stopped by here before bed and i see a flurry of responses.

Believe me, don't think we haven't been talking at the same time. She says she hears of the concerns and risks but then says the same things - that she will stay in control and that all this talk is moot if she can't find another guy.

It's all a bit moot if she doesn't, so in reality, if I want the playful, teasing and hot bedroom interplay to return, I feel I either have to find her next guy for her, or give her the room and support she seems to need to start looking herself.

I don't harbor the extreme fantasy of losing her or of her running off with a lover, nor does she. But at the same time I think we both recognize the type of lover she wants, and, perhaps even needs right now. I can only hope her confidence in her own emotional controls is as good as she hopes.

Is there really any other way to play this right now? I don't see many choices if she doesn't want to wait until Harry's divine-providence occurs.

Anyway - that's it for me tonight. More tomorrow, I'm sure.

Hey, I haven't been closely following your story for a while... Did she finally fuck Frank?

STB

it looks like it is the only way to play it right now.

maybe you should give her the room and love and support to look on her own and see if sue takes the lead.

if not you might try and lead her to someone but i do not think that will work right now.

keep us posted.

ps glad that you two are talking about the concerns and the risks in this. good luck enjoy.

And - she's off to see Frank again tonight.

She even apologized to me for wanting to go see him but at the same time, I know she'd like even just a little while to escape and let loose (as little as she does with him....). She admitted that he is more amorous when it's been a while since they've been together - and she reminded me that he enjoys hearing about the sex she's had with me so she'll probably share some of our fun in Jamaica with him.

I should say that I finally understood something from her as part of this brief discussion last night before bed. She said that she's never really given into Frank's admitted enjoyment of her sex-life with me because it brings me (and family and all of that) into her time with him - and while it might make Frank a bit more horny, it detracts from what she's there for. Plus, and I'm guessing here, I'd think that this worked against them over time.

I told her this morning she didn't need to apologize for what she wants and that over time we'll figure things out. I joked with her that she should go out tonight and we can do some of our old-routine "have a little fun together tonight and then really go at it tomorrow?". She smiled - a big smile, bigger than I've seen in the last week - and then said "that sounds REALLY nice!!" and she gave me a huge hug that left no doubt of her feelings.

STB
sounds like you and sue are still working things out yet and you are giving her the support that she needs right now.

good luck with tonight and enjoy.

keep us posted.

STB,
It may be a while before life changes for you both. Enjoy this while it lasts. New shoes can be uncomfortable until they bed in!

STB
it is good that you are supporting sue so well in this.

and about frank wanting to hear about your sex with sue is he wants to try and top you or take the top spot from you.

so at that point he is wanting to know what he has to do to do that with sue.

have fun if you and sue get the time to play out some of the old routine tonight.

keep us posted.

I thought I'd poke back in here while waiting for her to get home tonight. She texted me that she'd left work later than expected. I replied that dinner can wait till she gets home and added a smiley face. I'm very horny but also know that I want to enjoy tonight and tomorrow night as we planned. I'm actually looking forward to it even without our Wednesday-routine last night. But I'll be the first to admit that I do miss her more actively cucking me.

Peak - I'm not complaining, as I expressed elsewhere in PM's, it's a refreshing break to have a bit of vanilla-stuff between us and reconnect. It's good for us, surely it's made it easier to talk about things and such without all of the other things still going on.

Dana - I'm sometimes confused by the spin you put on things. To clarify - Frank had told Sue and I long ago that he was turned on by her being married and I even seem to recall he'd asked her to come see him after she and I would have had sex together. I had always wondered why she'd never engaged him on that and now I understand - but it had nothing to do with him, it was all her as it wasn't something she wanted to share with him for her own reasons (that I now understand).

Oh well - gotta go and check on dinner waiting in the oven.

STB
thank you now i understand as well.

enjoy dinner and have fun tonight as well.

looking forward to your next post.

ps how are things with sues dad.

also hope all went well for sue at franks tonight as well and your fun hope she was not to tired to make you both happy.

Dana,
When you're in a hole, stop digging. You don't always have to be the last one to post !

Users who are viewing this thread