• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Hey all, sorry for the delay in posting here but the rest of the weekend just got away from us.

I'll answer Far2's latest questions in a bit but I guess the big news is how the chat with Frank went.

It went better than I could have expected and wasn't nearly as awkward as I'd also expected.

He had a very friendly greeting for me and eagerly offered me a beer and said that "we don't get together often enough". I commented that I thought it was a bit awkward given what was going on and that's when he said that he'd actually been thinking that either the 3 of us needed to talk openly together or that he and I needed some time.

Before I could really say much he said "that's some woman you have there". I smiled and said yes, that I knew that. He joked with me and said that lately he'd become much more understanding of how I felt about things. I asked him what he meant and - after clearing his voice and taking a big gulp of beer - he basically said that he's now seeing (at least what he thinks) is some of what led us to letting her see other guys.

I guess that's not really fair to jump right into the whole conversation like that - there was some earlier idle chit-chat between us. He did seem hesitant at first to talk until I kind of said to him something like "I know things have been going on pretty steady for almost 2 years no". He didn't really say much until I said "I know you've given her some really good times" and I told him that I was okay with it - and even told him that I liked knowing Sue was in "good hands" and that the two of them seemed to have found a good rhythm - and then I added - at least for a while. He was still a little hesitant and cautious until I said I was happy that he'd satisfied her for a while. It wasn't until I started to say that I thought that lately she'd been searching for "more" that he started to reply a bit more openly.

I told him, in response to his now maybe understanding more of what's going on that I'd/we'd (her and I) had talked openly about her desires and I told him that I'd with this being a second-marriage for both of us (something apparently he didn't know) that we both understood that there was much more to a relationship than just sex. And I added that neither of us felt that sex with others was necessarily toxic to a relationship as long as it wasn't done with malice. I also told him that as Sue'd approached menopause that she and I had wanted to do more sexually "before it's too late". Actually, what I told him was what we'd both heard about regrets - the people later in life regretted more not doing/trying something that they were interested in vs. regretting trying something and not liking or enjoying it.

He said that he'd never met someone like Sue who was as comfortable sexually as she is. I told him that it was one of the things that had attracted me to her and I told him outright that "her promiscuity was something that has always turned me on". That really seemed to finally ease things between us and he said that he wasn't sure he could deal with it like I do - but he immediately said "but I have no doubt that she loves you - the way she talks about you and all of that .... you have nothing to worry about" and he said that he was a bit surprised by that when he first heard her saying that as he couldn't see how she loved me by fucking other guys. But over the 2 years (and he couldn't believe it was 2 years already) that he'd come to see and know what she said was true. He said that at first hearing that from her was something that kept him unsure of what to do but that over time he learned to believe her about what I was saying and doing and wanting (or rather, not minding).

I did wind up telling him that I think she's going through different phases and I was honest with him and said that "right now - unless I take her away on vacation, she finds it really hard to let go sexually" and I looked at him and said "for as awkward as it was, I was happy that you took her to AC back in December" and I joked with him that "I think, at times, you fuck her more than I do!". He laughed but immediately said "that's her desire" and he again said that he didn't want to cause any problems. I laughed back at him and said he needn't worry.

We didn't talk much more about the way she and I interact. I got the feeling from some of what we talked about that Sue had told him about stuff that we do - whether it's her denying me, etc. The closest we got to this was when he asked me if I was okay about him having gone away with her like he did. I didn't say that Sue had gone away or spent the night with other guys outright but I did say that she had "come home really late (like next morning)" before they'd started seeing each other. He seemed to want to hear how I felt about it so I told him outright - that it hurt the first times (yes, I told him it happened more than once) but that at the same time it made me feel so horny about her - and when it didn't seem like it had hurt us, that it seemed like it wasn't so bad.

He was quiet for a bit after I said that and I think he was kind of unsure of it all until I said something like "look - you like fucking her and she obviously likes fucking you - I know you've shared a lot with her - and I'm okay with it".

No - we didn't talk about fucking her or what positions or all of that. And no, it wasn't like a Son-of-John moment where Franks said to me "I like her pussy".

It was Frank who actually said that he'd felt things were changing. And he said to me that he was a little surprised that Sue had wanted to go with him in December. I told him that I thought he'd done great with her and I even said to him "I know she really had a good time with you". And that was when he said it to me - that he'd started to feel, of late, that she wanted more and he looked at me and said that he didn't think he was the guy for her for the future.

I think he was trying, in a way, to apologize to me for maybe feeling like he'd brought her to this point where she now wanted more and that maybe he was saying sorry to me for doing so. It was kind of weird so I told him that I'd felt that she was wanting more too and I told him that I'd even told her that I wasn't sure he was going to be able to do it. And that was when he said to me that he did feel a little guilty "doing all that with her". I said that I think she's still sorting out what she wants in life "while she still can get it" and I laughed and said that I'm okay with her exploring he sexuality.

He looked at me and said that if I'd said that to him 2 years earlier he'd have thought I was crazy or something like that - but he said that after all of this time that he now no longer thought that way. He actually seemed complimentary to me - saying that he could never do this with someone he loved but that if he'd had the length and type of relationship I have had with Sue - and if he knew and was secure in his partner's love for him the way he says Sue is about me - that maybe he could - and he looked at me and said that given what he now knows about Sue, that it seems like it's the right thing for us. He said he'd been concerned at times about his feelings for her - but that she'd always kept him in check and had never really returned his feelings.

I told him that I thought things were going to be changing between them and he said that he knew it and as he'd said, that even before their December trip, that he'd felt things were changing. He didn't come out and say it but in a round-about way he did express concern that I should be aware of what she was wanting - saying that he'd seen her wanting more from him and that he wasn't comfortable giving. He seemed to imply that it was more than just one thing he wasn't comfortable about but I didn't push it and took it as accepting that he wasn't going to be the one for much longer. He seemed to be expressing some concern for me but I told him that this is no different than anything that's already happened and I told him that Sue and I always talk about everything. He laughed at that and said that too had surprised him - that I knew about everything that was going on between them.

We were well into our 3rd or 4th beer by the time we got to this point where we were talking much more easily. I can't tell you all of what we talked about but he asked me some questions about how all of this happened and how I got to feel okay about her having sex with other guys. He actually asked it in the sense that he didn't think he could have felt that way before meeting Sue - that his relationship with Joanne wasn't anything like what Sue and I have or even as open as what he's achieved with Sue. I tried to explain things and he nodded in agreement and most of the time said "that's what she said".

I think I'm rambling on a bit here and may have lost focus as I'm trying to do two things at the same time - so I'll just end it here by saying that we parted on amicable terms. I did tell him that Sue would always have feelings for him and I laughed and said it wouldn't surprise me if she acted on them in the future, but that I thought Sue wanted a bit of a break - and he agreed and again said that was what she'd also said. He did say that he hoped that our friendship (his and mine) would be okay in the future and that he'd long wondered about it. I told him that it was okay and that I'm sure we'd get back to "normal". He seemed a bit hesitant or maybe cautious until I told him how I'd felt long ago when Sue and I first met and I knew other guys who's fucked her and I was okay with them. That seemed to relieve him and he kind of shook my hand and said something like "I guess we'll just see what happens".

I probably skipped more than I wrote but I think it sort of sums up what went on.

I'm sure there will be a million questions about this or that - so fire away.

Far2 - I'm swamped with work stuff so your questions will have to wait till later or tonight....

Great update! You never have to apologize to me STB. I just enjoy reading and understanding you and Sue. I can patiently wait or just read it as the next cuckolding happens. I do enjoy the discussion about what is going on then just the sex sometimes! I do wonder what Sue was asking of him though. More demanding of sex, more passion, hmmmm.

STB

sounds like the talk with frank went well and do you wander what things sue asked him to do that he would not do.

and now that you have talked to frank and sue has her sights set on someone new have you and her talked anymore about robert as of yet.

do you know what kind of guy he is and you said he is younger by how much do you know.

and is sue looking forward to going out this friday night to see if he makes the next move on her.

and if he does is sue going to sleep with him then or is she going to wait awhile longer to see if he tries again.

keep us posted.

Dana - you need to relax a bit, chill out a bit and calm down.

No, we haven't had much time and actually she hasn't said anything further about Robert - but I also haven't pushed or asked directly.

Sue seemed happy with how things went with Frank and I. I re-read what I posted and it's correct but I think I may have underplayed some of the uneasier moments. It did make it easier that apparently, much of what Sue had told him seemed to mesh with what I told him - which essentially was the truth - so it seemed to me like it was more me telling him the same things again.

Far2 - it wasn't so much what Sue was asking him but more what she said she wanted. Without coming out and saying it (either of us) Frank made it clear that he felt Sue was wanting more time where she was able to feel like she did when he'd go away with her - and in response was when he said that he knew he wasn't the guy to do that with her. He didn't say it like that but it was how he talked about going to AC with her and how he responded to what she'd done with him. So maybe he wasn't so shallow after all?

I wish there was more to tell at this point. She hasn't mentioned Robert but doesn't shy away from teasing (or being teased back) about it either. I can't get a good read on it, I think she's hot on him - at least enough for her to want more - but at the same time, I think she wants him to perhaps make the first move. I asked her about going out again on Friday and so far, she's unsure - even after my joking a bit, she said she's tired this week and like me, work is crazy for her too. I kidded back that going out could be a good end to a crazy week and she answered back that so is a bottle of wine with me.

Far2 - you asked earlier if she/we still read Letters and the answer is yes - often she'll take an issue and so will I and we'll read a bit to ourselves and will then usually tease and swap bits/pieces from the stories with each other.

She hasn't shared much in what she wants for the future - and my thoughts are that while she may have an idea, that for the most part, she's wanting whoever is next to perhaps lead the way or at least spur her desires.

Peak - I think I've always been hesitant about her taking any next steps, but at the same time I cannot deny the intense arousal I get from seeing her passions and desires rise. I would agree with your risk assessment more but things that Frank said to me have again reassured me that we are as secure as we can be right now.

I don't fully know what I want to experience - I only know that I feel intense arousal and satisfaction at her sexuality. I know that she has more desires that are yet to be revealed. I know that from how she is when I have her away - that perhaps as soon as a year and a half from now when our daughter goes off to college and our son is, hopefully, gainfully employed - that all of this could end - when she feels she can finally be free again. So this could all be a flash in the pan until she feels she can be the sexual being she wants to be with me at home whenever she feels the urge - I know the desire I can feel in her when she has to suppress her desire to scream and moan out loud. But when that inhibition from our kid(s) being home is lifted - as I've evidenced it when we have just a short amount of time now - I still feel this sexual desire in her may be focused back on me. Again, it's from things she's said as well as things that Frank said too.

But for me - what would I possibly want? I don't know fully - but as crazy as it sounds I do so miss her parading around in panties all the time in front of me and flaunting that her pussy isn't mine to have - so no mystery that I would hope somehow Robert, or whoever, would give her desire to possibly resume that. Where that leads to, I don't know. I've made it clear both here and to her that I definitely enjoyed the times when she denied me in preference of Frank. What is a turn-on is now knowing that she's done all of this essentially on her own of her own desires as I got the clear message from Frank (and her) that he'd never pushed any boundaries or made any such requests of her.

So, until we reach the next step - I suppose I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the journey.

STB

not a problem i was just thinking that maybe sue had told you somemore about robert.

well i will set and wait for you to update us about robert or any new guy she does pick.

keep us posted. thanks for your update.

ps my mind is running wild right now.

STB,
Interesting that you should see a potential end to your cuckolding lifestyle within two years. It certainly injects a certain edge to this time, but could it not go the other way? Sue has said she might always have a lover and with the children out of home, could she not take the brakes off even more? Bring lovers home to stay overnight leaving you in the spare bed? ....... I'm sure you can think of all sorts of possibilities.

Quote, STB, 03.04.2013 Post 201: “I told [Frank] that I thought things were going to be changing between them. He said that he knew it, and that even before their December trip, (Atlantic City) that he'd felt things were changing. He didn't come right out and say it, but in a round-about way, he did express concern, that I should be aware of what she was wanting, saying that he'd seen her wanting more from him, than he was comfortable giving. He seemed to imply that it was more than just one thing he wasn't comfortable about, but I didn't push it, and took it as accepting that he wasn't going to be the one for much longer.”

So I looks like Frank is OK with Sue moving on, to new adventures and to a new man in her life.

Perhaps then, a “toungue-in-cheek” 'ad,' to send out with her, so that whatever New man finds her, he will know without a doubt, that although she has been “carefully used,” that she is still “PRIME PROPERTY.”

Cheers, Harry
You Know your not the first, but do you really care ? ..... [courtesy of, Aston Martin]

Attachments

• Preowned.2001.jpg
    Preowned.2001.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 224
peakmb said:
STB,
Interesting that you should see a potential end to your cuckolding lifestyle within two years. It certainly injects a certain edge to this time, but could it not go the other way? Sue has said she might always have a lover and with the children out of home, could she not take the brakes off even more? Bring lovers home to stay overnight leaving you in the spare bed? ....... I'm sure you can think of all sorts of possibilities.

OMG Cats and Dogs living togeather!!!! I find Myself in agreement with Peak. Again!!!!

Steve I gotta ask, No kids at Home. Sue still has a Lover or Lovers. Why would she just quit? You could find Yourself in the spare bedroom. Or over at Franks House.

STB

i would like to ask you afew things.

1. you posted that sue lets on that she wants robert to make the next move if so. sue has to meet up ith him or get in touch some how for that to happen.

2. if sue does not eather meet him at work or go to the friday night get togather he will not be able to do that right now.

3. or has sue let him have her cell phone number and is waiting for him to call and make the next move on her.

this is some of the things that you have not posted about. that i was woundering about.

i am glad that all went well with frank.

stb also i am not working on making anyone mad i was just thinking about this alot.

and some of the people posting that you could lose sue if you let her fall in love with the new guy it could happen but i do not think so we will have to wait and see where it takes you and her from here.

so i guess that is all that i was thinking about right now.

so keep us posted.

ps how is sues dad doing.

Steve Just saying. Dana Has a point on this. I not trying to be mean or abrasive. But You have not had you finger on the pulse when it come to what Sue is up to. On More Than One Thing. Just Saying.

Probably easiest to update in order...

Peak - I know I may be kidding myself about a possible end-point to all of this. There is no doubt that she enjoys her freedom and yes, has said in the past that she thinks she'll always have a lover of sorts in the future. And yes, instead of decreasing, the increased freedom once our kids are gone could result in an escalation of all of this - including her bringing lovers home and the like. Perhaps what I'm more inferring by my discussion of a possible end-point is that we would no longer be constrained by the limits we have now. I know it frustrates her when she cannot scream out in orgasm for concern of our daughter or son hearing her - I feel it too. We've both had to reach out and cover the other's mouths at times when we've been active and the kids are home. She does still enjoy sex with me - very much so - so that is partly why I am saying what I am.

Harry - I'm sure that Frank knows and understands that there's going to be a "next guy" for Sue - but it's not something I came out and said, my only references were that she wanted to experience more. I know it probably didn't matter, but in my head, that may have also been something I did that may have also made it that much easier for him to accept and understand. I do hope that our friendship can develop a bit more in time - and yes, I hope that he and Sue will still have some times together. I would like to see what it's like to be friends with a guy who's taken/taking Sue to bed - a bit of a Son-of-John scene in a way. I'm not totally sure I'd be comfortable with talking about it directly, but now as with the guys in her past - it turns me on to no end that they've fucked her.

And I did love that Aston-Martin ad - very appropriate.

Now to Dana's questions and thoughts.

First - with the announcement from our daughter that she'll be staying late at school straight through the school-play, Sue's now decided that if the group is going out again tomorrow (no reason to expect not to except for perhaps weather) then she WILL be going. I have not asked or pushed for any other information other than asking her if Robert would be there and she said "probably, I hope". I do not know if she's given him her cellphone number, but I do know that she has given him her personal Email address (which isn't such a big deal as many people she works with have her Email address). Sue's not into Facebook so that's not happening.

I am sure that if Robert is interested in her, that he will figure out a way to let her know. He may not work in the same area/division as Sue but he could easily find ways to be in her building/area, etc., if he wanted to. Perhaps he already has - again, I'm not prying into this at all - I feel in some ways that I've led/pushed her towards things in the past - this time I want her to decide what she wants on her own. I'll give her room and support but I want this to be her doing.

You mention risk if she falls for Robert - or whoever. Yes, there's most definitely a risk there. I think she knows herself and I don't think she's going into this looking for that type of emotion - but yes, it could happen. I know it would kill me to lose her - but there too I know she always has more to consider than just Robert (or whoever) - opposing that is me and our family and her value she places on that. Perhaps she will let her emotions run wild and perhaps step over the line, but I am confident that unless things sour between she and I, that no matter how far she strayed over that line, she'd always come back. Of course, if things went south between her and I or our family life somehow changed for the worse - then yes, that risk-level rises - that Robert or whoever becomes the greener-grass. Hopefully not.

I will say though that this risk weighs on me heavily as it opposes the intense arousal I can also feel at this thought. As I said - the idea of her being one of those couples we saw when we were away - the idea of her in that situation is incredibly arousing to think of her that way.

Sue's dad is doing as well as can be expected. He's comfortable and able to live but it's not truly living as he was since he is limited in what he can do physically and in being able to communicate easily. They are looking to sell their house and move into an assisted-living facility sometime late-spring. Most of the legal stuff has been completed now including power-of-attorney stuff.

There's not a whole lot more to share right now. We still share intense sexy moments but it's when we're taking time to have sex together - and not spilling over to the rest of the time as it was when she was more active with a lover and that was more in the forefront of our time.

I'm not sure that I posted this but I do know that she has some condoms in her purse in a sort of hidden zippered compartment. I didn't tell her that I'd seen/found them (not that she'd intentionally hidden them from me) but did feel good to know that she'd put them there.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry - I'm sure that Frank knows and understands that there's going to be a "next guy" for Sue, but it's not something I came out and said. My only references were that she wanted to experience more. I know it probably didn't matter, but in my head, that may have also been something I did that may have made it that much easier for him to accept and understand. I do hope that our friendship can develop a bit more in time, and yes, I hope that he and Sue will still have some times together." ..... "And I did love that Aston-Martin add - very appropriate."

Of course, I know, from your discussion with Frank that he would not be a part of, 'promoting' Sue out to a New guy, but rather, he is as concerned about her future endeavors, as some of us are at times.

Actually the picture came into my hands FIRST, in an E-mail from a friend as a cute use if British humor. "The best 'used car' ad ever"

Since I thought it did fit the situation about now, and maybe at least, Peak would get a chuckle out of it, I decided to post the picture here.

So then I had to create some hype to 'set it up'. (Frank is not likely to see it) So there you go. A little humor might be good about now! ..... Glad you liked it.

Cheers, Harry

STB

thanks for the update.

i am glad sues dad is still ok.

as you posted you are right about robert if he wants to let sue know that he wants her when they are at work you can find away.

as you said he may have done that already you and we do not know we will have to wait and see what happens.

as for sue having the condoms with her sounds like she is armed and ready for anything that may pop up.

sounds like sue is going to the friday night get togather of co works and we will see if robert has taken the hint and makes amove on

stb i think things will happen with them on friday night and as you say cucked again.
i think he has made the first move now and is waiting on sue to counter.

all we can do is wait just like you are hope all goes well on her co works night out. yes i do think sue will take it to the next step this weekend.

well hav fun and keep us posted.

STB, as you know, I am very much a "the devil is in the details" kind of guy. I feel like maybe you rushed through the talk with Frank when maybe you should have explored his responses and conclusions a bit more. You and Frank both have come to the same conclusion about Sue and her desires, but perhaps from different paths. Could Sue have been confiding in Frank about her desires and what she is truly wanting more than was originally thought? It would have been interesting to explore his thoughts a bit more and what they were based on exactly. Frank reached the conclusion in a different way it would seem.

I have defended Frank due to my thinking he was naive and not 100% in the know of things, now I am not so sure. With Frank revealing, with certainty, how deeply in love with STB he knows Sue is, is it possible that Frank was beginning to persue her in a way that wasn't how Sue was wanting?

STB, once Sue settles on her next steady lover, she will surrender part of her heart to him, just as she has with each one up to this point. My bet is even moreso this time, now that homelife is on the verge of major change.

Steve:
Yes, I also think you missed an opportunity here to learn more of what Frank knows about Sue's want's & desires for her 'next step'.
SoonToBe said:
"I told him that I thought things were going to be changing between them. He said that he knew it, and he said, that even before their December trip, he'd felt things were changing. He didn't come out and say it, but in a round-about way he expressed concern that I should be aware of what she was wanting, saying that he'd seen her wanting more from him, than he was comfortable giving. He seemed to imply that it was more than just one thing he wasn't comfortable about, but I didn't push it, and took it as accepting that he wasn't going to be the one, for much longer."
If you heard all that Frank was willing to say, you could add that to what she has told you. Not that she is hiding anything, (if she was, she wouldn't have had you talk to Frank at all) but you could have a clearer picture of what she is looking for next, and minimize any 'guess work' on your part. What I'm saying is that if Frank had 'concerns', you should have listened to all of them.

I'm glad you are sharing your feelings with us here. It's easy for one to be very comfortable with the 'close, loving' relationship he has, but we, evaluating from an, 'outside' prospective, can be more objective, and see things that are 'clouded' by your love & confidence.

Cheers, Harry

STB
Harry i think you have a good point there.

stb is the weather so sue can get out tonight her co workers so she can meet up with robert.

and if so we all will have to wait and see what happens then.

so if sue goes out are you going to have some dinner with your daughter or will you eat alone tonight what ever happens enjoy it.

keep us posted.

Just a moment while my daughter is cleaning up from dinner to update right now.
Sue is out with the work-group. I'm due to drop my daughter off at a friends a little later for a sleepover - so I should have more time when I return.

STB

how did sue night out with the work-group go tonight good i hope.

or is she not even home yet given that your daughter is out for the night at a sleepover.

well keep us posted.

It is almost 12:30am and she isn't home yet. She texted me a little after 11pm and said she was having fun and that I shouldn't wait up! I don't know what that means but I've been on pins and needles since then and have tried to stay away from temptation on here. But I'm quite tired and I know that if I lie back and turn the TV on, that I won't update here so I thought I'd share a bit of my anxiety here.

I honestly don't know what she is doing and that is perhaps the craziest feeling. A part of me doesn't expect her to move fast with Robert, but another part of me knows that if the circumstances are right and she'd had a bit to drink... Or, maybe they're just kissing? I can imagine him running his hands all over her - and her breathing deeply as he does. Will she let him feel her breasts? I can see him holding her close and unclasping her bra...

I'm also thinking that she's horny for this. The break with Frank has certainly amped up he desires. And I've noticed now that I think about it, that she's been exercising a bit more lately and is looking more toned.

Oh well, enough thoughts about her for now.

Jax - I know what you're saying about Frank and what she may have told him. But the impression I got was that - whether she did or didn't tell him - is that he wasn't comfortable with it as, maybe, what he wanted with her. If I go out on a limb, I do think he wanted to make love to her at times - their passion for each other was obvious as was the level of intimacy. But at the same time, she wanted something more than that - whether it's physical or mental what she wants more of, or a combination of both, the feeling I got from Frank was that he was less comfortable with that.

Paths merge for a while and then they separate, I suppose.

I think the open knowledge between the 3 of us also worked to their demise too. I see that it was different with Don, thinking back and re-reading earlier posts I can see that Don used the times when I was there, in a way, to demonstrate his alpha-status if you will - whether it was her acquiescence or not that gave it to him. But with Frank, I think my being there and the openness of that may have been a damper on him possibly letting himself want more from her.

So, that's about all I can think about - except for the throbbing in my cock - right now. I do know that the later the clock turns, the greater the likelihood she may use one of those condoms tonight. Such a wild thought to end this post on.

Users who are viewing this thread