Nigerian Taxi-gangbangs

• Thread starterOnionz
  • Start date
"Probably be like french-kissing a really powerful vacuum-cleaner head with pork-chops tied to it`s head".

HA HA - CLASSIC !!!:pimp:

I could suck her toes !!!!!

I`ll take her nipples. Ha.

:nutkick:

Didnt understand a single word of all that mate !!!
Rubbish.

You need to quit lieing.. All these stories are fabricated.. You are just injecting fear into the brain of those who are interested in going to Nigeria.. Under minding that, in the whole world it is only in Nigeria women are been treated right..

:whip_it:

Fine in that case take your wife to Nigeria !!
I am NOT coming with ya !!!!

Zullmaster said:

Rubbish.

I'm not surprised. Your comment says more about YOU than anything else...cheers

Drawback

Zullmaster said:

Rubbish.

Your view is accepted. It's one of the drawbacks of having at least one reader still struggling through third grade.

I Have Never Seen Anything Dumber The The American Female.dont Speak Unless You Learn To Read Anything But Romance Novels And Watch Soap Operas.

Yeah ok. How stupid can you get.

Wow makes me want to call a cab.

This is hot....

Maybe not real, wish it was.... maybe i could call a cab and see... smile:bj:

Hey Zullmaster also send to me

Could you those to me as well

thakns

this is one hot thread

Thanks you stella for your clarification ,

i am in Africa (pretoria , south-africa) ... the place is completely different from what stated in this topic ...even though south-africa is one of the westernized part of Africa , the majority of people here are beautifull ... People making up these stories never came in Africa before or trying to generalize this according to their specific experience and agenda in a particular country ... Nigeria is not the only country in Africa !!!

So guys (those makeing up stories) stop making up fake stories and get a life !!! i own few white females that i have fun with here and they never want to leave this place and they love it ....

exactly. I have not yet been in South Africa but I might get the chance to go soon. I have been in Zambia 4 times now, and just love the country. The people are so friendly and nice and the nature is great and of course, what I love is that almost everyone is black (OK, I just ignore the many Indians...) and so on. I also have been in Kenya, but there I found the atmosphere to be different. Much different actually, more stressed, more aggressive. Zambia is pretty poor but people seem to have respect and some trust in their future. And of course, Zambian men love white women :) :) :)

We already are looking forward to trip # 5

wow this thread is hot, like chlamydia, or something

i've just scrolled through 5 pages for 1 off-topic recycled pic. doesn't anyone have video of this?

Too much AIDS in Africa, fuck that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Thread

True or otherwise, these are awesome stroke stories! Any chance of getting any of the "secret" info, posted from early in the thread? This is the stuff fantasies are made of!

Iguana

What an expereince to have been able to go to Africa. See different cultures and nature. Not something that many people can do ... good for you. Thank you for your insight.

The original 'story' is complete fabrication.

However, it is not wise for a pretty white woman to take a taxi on her own in most of Africa, not that I am categorising all African taxi drivers, just highlighting that the risks are there!