• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nigerian Taxi-gangbangs

• Thread starterOnionz
  • Start date
if anyone needs an african taxi driver hail a yellow cab in New York City. I would say about half of the cabbies are from Africa with a majority from West Africa. :) :)

The other half is usually Pakistani.

Last edited by a moderator:
stella said:
exactly. I have not yet been in South Africa but I might get the chance to go soon. I have been in Zambia 4 times now, and just love the country. The people are so friendly and nice and the nature is great and of course, what I love is that almost everyone is black (OK, I just ignore the many Indians...) and so on. I also have been in Kenya, but there I found the atmosphere to be different. Much different actually, more stressed, more aggressive. Zambia is pretty poor but people seem to have respect and some trust in their future. And of course, Zambian men love white women :) :) :)

We already are looking forward to trip # 5
How exciting it must be to travel to all those places. I have had the invitations to travel to Africa - maybe someday. I have yet to travel outside of the US, with the exception of Hawaii and Mexico. Best of luck to you and hope that are able to continue to travel.