• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Niggerworship.com Withdrawal....

• Thread starterluv2cuck2005
  • Start date
Hunny, you're dead wrong. I frequented that sight maybe a total of 4 times. I was shocked and appalled at the blatant disrespect of the site name and visited out of curiosity at how anything so dehumanizing could exist. It was even worse once I got inside. ANY SELF-RESPECTING person would not even frequent such a website let alone actively participate at it and bemoan it's demise. It is an affront to all people of color with any self respect and also to any white person who can empathize with the terrible connotations and ramifications that word demonstrates.

And for your information....you cannot worship what you disrespect. Thus "nigger worship" is an oxymoron. Nigger, unlike the site's claim, does not mean God. Anyone with a capable mind knows the term to be offensive and derogatory.

Yes, horny guy I am so upset that my yahoo group has accumulated a membership of over 9,000 members in just a little over two years. It has me so broken up at the rate of growth and interest that I simply don't know what to do.

By the way.......my yahoo group is still standing and Nigger Worship is.......oh, that's right--it's non-existent!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Me thinks You Protest to Loudly!!!!

pimpology101 said:
You are a self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-important and self-promoting blowhard. The unmitigated gall you display in appointing yourself as the spokesperson for an entire race of people is incomprehensible. And you did so without their asking. You haven’t their backing, support or consent to do so. The unbelievably disrespectful audacity you show in assuming that these people cannot or will not speak for themselves is an embarrassing affront to them.

Even your user handle is an affront to most. Restitutor (not even a word) is a hybrid form of restitution. I would like to know who made you the head of the reparations movement? What makes you think that these people would even accept such from the very hands of the ancestors of the people responsible for their oppression? Everyone alive has experienced discrimination and oppression to a degree (granted not to the magnitude of a black person 150 years ago). Should all of us therefore begin crying and whining about injustice or victimization?

People like you are a dime a dozen and there is never a shortage of examples of people like you. People like you, with such an inflated opinion of themselves, talk, not to offer anything productive or beneficial but rather out of the sheer love of their own voice. Such grandiose love of self and pompous arrogance is unflattering, not to mention a tell-tale sign of mania. It is also a sign of self-importance that you think you are so superior intellectually that the rest of us cannot determine who you are as you think your multitude of user names disguise your identity. Wrong. Most of us know exactly who you are and the user names you’ve used in the past.

It’s high time you give up the act and are knocked from the high horse no one other than yourself has placed you on. Maybe the fall from your lofty pedestal will knock some sense into your clearly disturbed head. I doubt that very much but one can always hope.

Those who have need to express themselves in hurtful ways. Concerning the business of Others. Should learn that sometimes such behavior will cause one or more of whatever nature or conditions, to STAND against such dictatorship like little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator. Just Because....nanny, nanny bobo, he thinks in his imbecilic way, justifies being demeaning or disrespectful, to people who mean him no harm!!!!

Apparently, the only thing little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator can do when confronted by such individuals aforementioned, is to hope for his little private delusional infantilism to manifest its self, in so divine epiphany. So, we can all learn just what a good little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' tyrant he has a right to be. NOT!!!

It was good to here little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator, had been reprimanded properly by other moderating adults in other forums mentioned. For the benefit of the grownups. Who know how to respect each other and play by the rules of dignity and fair-play. If we are going to exercise the same right to express ourselves. Especially, if such expressions are designed to harm no one directly. Or, otherwise infringe upon their right to exercise polite exchange in a forum dedicated to sexual expressions of whatever nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redditor Lucis Aeternae:flash:

LMAO I was never reprimanded at NW. I wasn't there long enough to be. The door had already hit me in the ass before anyone knew I was there.

But let's cut out the bullshit and just get right down to the nitty grittyshall we? Is nigger worship still up and running? I thought not. Enough said.

"I was shocked and appalled at the blatant disrespect of the site name and visited out of curiosity at how anything so dehumanizing could exist" that you "visited maybe four times"??? Surely once was enough?

Come on man, most of the members of this site were on there, as were most of the pics, etc. The only difference was in the name and the moderation, which was quicker and consistent. Anyway, what's the name of your Yahoo group???

Gloating Over Spilled Milk!!!!!!!!!!! How Childish....

pimpology101 said:
LMAO I was never reprimanded at NW. I wasn't there long enough to be. The door had already hit me in the ass before anyone knew I was there.

But let's cut out the bullshit and just get right down to the nitty grittyshall we? Is nigger worship still up and running? I thought not. Enough said.

Surely, little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator's pathetic ass in NW or DC is not the proper forum for such as those who may deem it their choice to express themselves in sexual desires which express no one harm, is it?????? The facts bare themselves out. By the idiotic postings scattered throughout this forum. Which is designed to allow adults to express their freedom of speech. As it relates to interracial relationships. And by the way. Still designed to harm no one against the exercise of their own expressions therein. As long as such expressions are polite in the same exercise thereof.

So, apparently little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator trolls about. Like a possessed lunatic. Seeking to foist upon various different forums his imbecilic infantilism. Looking to push his little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' childish moralistic delusions. For the sole purpose, to dissuade people and their free expression by oppressive, demeaning, and outright disgusting pathetic rantings. Just to run people off. Who are only trying to exercise their right to free expressions in forums designed for specific purposes to allow such freedom of speech. Upon the very people, who freely or otherwise, attend such forums for the specific reason such forums have been established. Which were designed for such exchanges. By like minded people.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if this doesn't merit the noble award, i.e. "dictator" badge on the internet. Then I would have to say, maybe some one should notify ICANN. So little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator, that he believes himself to be. Can be properly recognized for his tireless efforts at oppressing the free exchange of ideas. According to that ancient dogma established for control of information.......hangings....burnings....or inquisitions. Designed to curtail the free exchange of ideas. Through fear of that midnight knock on the door. That comes by Order of tyrants, to destroy freedom of speech or ideas differently expressed. Which don't fit the delusional mandate of such genocidal maniacs. The only difference between past dictators and out little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator. They didn't have the internet to foist their pathetic delusions upon the unsuspecting innocent or those unable to defend themselves or otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But like all technology, the tyrants learn to use it. And the rest of us either Stand at the Gate of Freedom, or, like chaff in the wind, are blown away for allowing the rantings of a lunatic to persuade us, from doing the right thing. Ban his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can always hope that the nature of Good Will, exercised by polite society, seeking Good Will with All Walks of Lfie, in the interest of Universal Peace will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:drool:

Sir Pimp
would it be safe to say that you and restitutor will not be walking hand-in-hand down the road to Damascus?
secondly....in America, does the poster who hits the exclamation key the most, win?
Mahatma the Whimsical

Sir Pimp, one last thought: I congratulate you for deciphering the ravings of restitutor, I could never make any sense of his ramblings, but I am sure there must have been a cogent thought in there somewhere.

Style of Communication?

Mahatma Khoat said:
Sir Pimp, one last thought: I congratulate you for deciphering the ravings of restitutor, I could never make any sense of his ramblings, but I am sure there must have been a cogent thought in there somewhere.

Let me see now. My skills as a communicator are being question. Is that right? So what formality would be more acceptable. Hieroglyphics, Coneiform? Maybe the style used by the little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator?

Just let us know. And I will run it by our legal department. To see if such can be accomplished. Don't want to be misunderstood or lost in translation, what has been so difficult to comprehend in the little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator's childish linguistic tongue.

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:blahblah:

PLEASE STOP ARGUING - the site is gone and we now have the chance to make DC an even more wonderful and exciting place to meet and exchange ideas and fantasy. Stop arguing and let's have fun!

Yes, I agree. This Could Be just as Good a Site as NW!

cumonme said:
PLEASE STOP ARGUING - the site is gone and we now have the chance to make DC an even more wonderful and exciting place to meet and exchange ideas and fantasy. Stop arguing and let's have fun!

I will retire from the field of honor. When everyone here accepts the equality in fact. That each and every one of us. Using a site designed for the purpose of expressing desires. Related to interracial relationships or sex. Without being demeaned or belittled. Simply, for expressing our sexual fantasies which cause no one any harm whatsoever.

Why? Because, we should all enjoy the same right to free expression. Even when there are differences of expression or desires so expressed. Which never infringes against someone's free will to do otherwise. When all equally, exercise the same freedom to express their own desires or sexual persuasions. Appertaining to the same subject matter. PERIOD!

But, when those who have spent every waking moment on this site to condemn others for exercising the same right. Give up the constant molestation. Under whatever guise. As those espoused by petty dictators . Based upon some need for a deranged concept of control. Then, and only then. I will retire in the interest of Universal Peace. Because, Universal Peace will be restored in the interest of Good Will. Exercised equally, toward All Walks of Life.

Redditor Lucis Aeternae:nono:

You are a self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-important and self-promoting blowhard. The unmitigated gall you display in appointing yourself as the spokesperson for an entire race of people is incomprehensible. And you did so without their asking. You haven’t their backing, support or consent to do so. The unbelievably disrespectful audacity you show in assuming that these people cannot or will not speak for themselves is an embarrassing affront to them.

Even your user handle is an affront to most. Restitutor (not even a word) is a hybrid form of restitution. I would like to know who made you the head of the reparations movement? What makes you think that these people would even accept such from the very hands of the ancestors of the people responsible for their oppression? Everyone alive has experienced discrimination and oppression to a degree (granted not to the magnitude of a black person 150 years ago). Should all of us therefore begin crying and whining about injustice or victimization?

People like you are a dime a dozen and there is never a shortage of examples of people like you. People like you, with such an inflated opinion of themselves, talk, not to offer anything productive or beneficial but rather out of the sheer love of their own voice. Such grandiose love of self and pompous arrogance is unflattering, not to mention a tell-tale sign of mania. It is also a sign of self-importance that you think you are so superior intellectually that the rest of us cannot determine who you are as you think your multitude of user names disguise your identity. Wrong. Most of us know exactly who you are and the user names you’ve used in the past.

It’s high time you give up the act and are knocked from the high horse no one other than yourself has placed you on. Maybe the fall from your lofty pedestal will knock some sense into your clearly disturbed head. I doubt that very much but one can always hope.

Respect the People when at all Possible!!!

pimpology101 said:

You know little 'pimpy.' Are you absolutely sure your not describing yourself?

My old pappy used to tell me. Who ever generally begins to condemn others for their behavior first, is generally guilty of it to the first degree!!!

As he would say, i.i. ''the guilty dog always barks first'!!!

So keep barking. I believe everyone here has pretty much decided both of us should decide to agree to disagree!!! On a side note. It is also evident that you know little of the etymology of the term you speak of 'restitutor' or 'redditor.' Which is another reason for your failure to comprehend etiological course of action throughout my various postings!!!

But since people are tired of both of us. I shall respect their desires and let your condescending nature do as it wishes. Whether you choose to respect theirs or not!!!

Redditor Lucis Aeternae:lick:

I say everybody kiss and make up and you start a section for uploading and downloading video clips and we will never think about NW again.

another site down

O.K. so now that we all know that N-W.com is down. Does/did anyone here ever go to Mandingonet.com? I have been having trouble logging onto that site as well.

That's a fair idea and one of sensibility. I'm all for that. I'm even for letting the displaced faction of NW members have their own little corner of DC.

With that said I have made a list of suggestions. I cannot implement them alone and must have the support and permission of my fellow mods and the higher ups but it goes like something like this.

1) Everything related to cuckoldry, in its most extreme fashion, be posted and kept in the cuckolds section.

2) A seperate section for vid clip sharing and downloading

3) A forum outside of the general area for breeding, incest and other subject matter in that vein.

4) Members (myself included) who insult, curse or otherwise denegrate others (provoked or not) get 3 warnings to cease this kind of behavior. After the 3rd warning, if they persist in "bad" conduct, they receive an automatic 3 to 7 day ban. Subsequent offenses result in longer banishment until they are banned for good.

I myself have been guilty of letting emotion get the better of me and resorting to unbecoming behavior. But there is absolutely no reason that we, as adults, cannot maintain civility and respect even in disagreement.

Pimp the no4 this is a little off I think hell I like to get along as well as the next guy but who says what a insult is or a curse hell people can provoke you or I into that in one thread. I think this is a little elementery as we are adults here and I guess if you want to call someone a prick so be it I can see the constant saddle on someones ass but I just don't like your no4 idea. Some here might think you put this up to save your own hide as not to be a smart ass but you do seem to be involved in this manner often. Just my 2 cents friend.

I included myself. That way if I succumb to anger and chime in I face the same repurcussions. I just don't feel like all the animosity and name-calling is appropriate. Not with mandingonigga calling women pigs if he doesn't like their photos or 12inch calling any poster he disagrees with any vile name he can think of. I'll respectfully disagree with you on this one, Mule, but I think it's the most important one.

pimpology101 said:
I included myself. That way if I succumb to anger and chime in I face the same repurcussions. I just don't feel like all the animosity and name-calling is appropriate. Not with mandingonigga calling women pigs if he doesn't like their photos or 12inch calling any poster he disagrees with any vile name he can think of. I'll respectfully disagree with you on this one, Mule, but I think it's the most important one.
Yes I see your point Pimp but do you think that most of the people here are going to want rules to deal with? I do think some of it has went to far but I just don't know we deal with rules every day and people telling us what we can and can not do as I feel this should be a get away from that with in reason and stay within the legal end. Just my thought Pimp.

Users who are viewing this thread