• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Niggerworship.com Withdrawal....

• Thread starterluv2cuck2005
  • Start date
I do think people want some rules. Hell, that's why we were named moderators in the first place. There's got to be some structure and order or otherwise it's just chaos and that's what the forum had become. I'm not by any means saying it should be a dictatorship or ruled with an iron hand but it has to have some guidelines. I think the suggestions I made would go a long way in helping the situation.

If topics were kept in thread specific places there would be far less likelihood of argumentative posts and hostility brewing as the topic header would warn people of the content inside. People taking issue with certain topics would be less likely to enter if they knew it was specifically something they didn't care for. And managing people's behavior towards each other is a very big issue, as that's how 99% of the problems get started; when posters are allowed to behave in any ill manner they wish in relation to other posters. If they faced some sort of repurcussions for bad behavior they'd be less likely to engage in it.

I know I'm being held to a higher standard of conduct now that I'm a moderator by both administration and myself (as are you and the other mods). The members should be expected to act like adults also and treat others with decency, civility and basic respect and face certain admonishments when they do not. I am not exempt either and should I get drawn back into certain behaviorial patterns I've been guilty of in the past, then I should (and would) face the same punishment as anyone else who doesn't comply.

Just my two cents worth on the issues.

I have no problem with those suggestions. They probably should have been in place long ago. As a matter of fact I feel that number 4 if anything is rather lax. You really have to work at it to get banned for good. I would also put time limits though if possible. You get three warnings in six months then are a good boy for two years or so then you should be back to even again.

On another note Pimp, O' King of Kings, is it alright if I use a signature of suckywanda.org? I didn't know if that would be spamming or not. I think I have seen other signatures of web sites but I didn't know if maybe they were "approved" websites.

Norm

I have no problem with you doing so and my own yahoo group is in my signature so I doubt that it's much of an issue. If it is I am sure someone will let ya know.

Many thanks President For Life Pimp. I implore the Gods to feed you honey and virgins for a thousand years.

Now I will let you in on a little secret. I'M A COWBOY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Now wait a minute.........chaos theory is a valid theory. Nuts, but valid....

Just another thing that divides us, Norm. LOL

But you're welcome and I hope you grow to enjoy sw as much as you did nw. And, of course, dc also.

There are currently 4 Threads open about Nigger Worship, i will wait posting about NW untill such a time that the Administrator and Super Moderators decide WHERE on Dark Cavern they would like to see the NW Thread placed,
and wich NAME would THEY suggest be used .
Peace
Edith

SaltandPepper98 said:
Many thanks President For Life Pimp. I implore the Gods to feed you honey and virgins for a thousand years.

Now I will let you in on a little secret. I'M A COWBOY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Smart Man Norm Cowboys

He's smart, yes, but his Cowboys have a bye this Sunday, the 30th.
And personally, I liked the Staatscapellameister Pimp more when he was ripping peoples throats out and casting their innards to the four winds. That was entertaining reading!
As usual, Mr.Pimp makes a good point- we do need some rules, some structure in these posts. I am certain that the Mods will give direction founded upon common sense, they all seem to be sensible folks.

Mahatma Khoat said:
He's smart, yes, but his Cowboys have a bye this Sunday, the 30th.
And personally, I liked the Staatscapellameister Pimp more when he was ripping peoples throats out and casting their innards to the four winds. That was entertaining reading!
As usual, Mr.Pimp makes a good point- we do need some rules, some structure in these posts. I am certain that the Mods will give direction founded upon common sense, they all seem to be sensible folks.

I don't want to turn this into a sports thread but the 1:00 PM game on Fox this Sunday the 30th is St. Louis in Dallas.

Thanks Mule, been a Cowboy fan since "66" and a Patriot fan since "76" but if the two ever meet up in the Super Bowl I will be rooting for the Cowboys. I only mentioned it because as you know, I like to twist Pimp's tail on occasion. Keeps him on his toes.

Norman

Yeah, well you heard this bold prediction here first: I GUARANTEE the Redskins will not lose this week!! I guaran damn tee it!!! ;)

like I said, the Cowboys are playing the Rams...a bye week for Dallas.

Mahatma Khoat said:

lmfao,musta been like being savaged by a gerbil

pimpology101 said:
Yeah, well you heard this bold prediction here first: I GUARANTEE the Redskins will not lose this week!! I guaran damn tee it!!! ;)

Yes, I see from the schedule that this will be one of your boldest predictions yet. And given with the same humility with which you have become famous lo' these last 3000 posts.

Seriously though, as the newly appointed Lord of the Realm here, you should realize that any grown man of any bearing and stature whatsoever surely must realize that "America's Team" is the class of the NFC East. They always were and always will be.

Norman

I regularly contributed to NW, (mainly retro60/70s Am-movie-shorts). So far I have,nt seen or come across a site that compares anyway near to the originality of genuine amateur posts. Some may find looking at supermodels great, but this site lacks genuine amateur posting. Wheres all the rapidshare/megaupload urls, etc. Sorry but DC leaves alot to be desired.

whats with the US football stuff?

i need a REAL dictionary

pimpology101 said:
For the love of fucking Pete!!!!!! That makes about seven fucking threads all about the same damn site. Can't you NW loving people keep it confined to one friggin' thread at least??? Criminy!

Pimpo... once i was F..... by a Pete... i will never forget...
some of your words are NOT in any of my dictionarys... not even in my Webster...
Wich dictionary were you using ???
Thanks for having thrown away that wild dictionary and Mellowed down considerably since you have become a * Light * in this Dark Cavern ...
With the greatest of respect and appreciation...
Edith

Users who are viewing this thread