• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nipple Piercing

Pics???

How abou posting a couple of pics of these nipples, before we make any comments...

nipple piercing?

sorry...
here r some tit pix .39c

Attachments

• IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 603
my ex girlfriend had her nipple pierced, it was HOT!
a downside is that immediately after its done, and for about a week or more, the nipple will be very sore, and you'll be desperate to get it in your mouth.
also, when its all healed up, don't neglect the other boobie! it still has feelings even if its not as sparkly :p

do 'em both together. it's quick and better to go through the healing period just once. and besides it looks better when both are done - more play options, more fun, greater ownership. choose silver or gold depending on hair color and skin tone. go with rings, not bars - something big enough to signify her submission but not too big as to be immodest or freakish.

I have both of mine done. Hurt like hell but only a few tears, lol. Healing took about a week before they were no longer sore. Worth it it the end I love the way they look.

Do piercings enhance the feeling for the wearer? Is there any danger that feeling is lost or deminshed?

My nipples are so sensitive since i had them done.

Attachments

• DSCF5038A.JPG
    DSCF5038A.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 521
maybe you can buy the nipple rings that fit over the nipple and show her how hot she looks with them on let her get used to idea, bet in the near future she will say lets get them done.

slutkatsboss said:
i want slutkat to get her nipples pierced.
she's scared ...anyone have any stories?

Why in the world would you want her to do that???

She has perfect areolas...why would you want to have her mutilate herself like that? Also, do you have children? If not and you plan on it in the future, you can forget breast feeding - which studies now show are instrumental to an infants well being with antibodies and so forth.

As I've said many times: I'm confident I'm as slutty as the next gal in bed - and just as wild; but when the bedroom starts to include/affect kids (both born and unborn), I draw the line.

Kristina THE RN.

Kristina, it would be so nice if you wrote a special (and sexy) story for Dark Cavern archives, based on your experiences in life.

"I'm confident I'm am as slutty as the next gal in bed - and just as wild".

My imagination is running riot with what you mean by that statement.

My piercings!

Shortly after meeting my first black lover, he had my nipples (both), navel & clitoral hood pierced. It did hurt like hell for a short moment and then took awhile to heal. However I love my piercings now and proudly show them as my badge of courage and to signify my initation into BBC.

Kami - that was real brave having four piercings at once. Hope you get a chance to write a few paragraphs about your initiation into BBC. We all love these kinds of stories.

Josetta said:
Kristina, it would be so nice if you wrote a special (and sexy) story for Dark Cavern archives, based on your experiences in life.

"I'm confident I'm am as slutty as the next gal in bed - and just as wild".

My imagination is running riot with what you mean by that statement.

The evening I'd spend typing one of my experiences means an evening of not getting any cock...from hubby or one of my boy toys...

We don't want that to happen, do we??? I know I don't...

- K
XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back