Not Business A Usual

• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date
The door opens for DUTCH, he steps out, Perry follow, and I slide across and try my best to stay lady like. It is eleven oclock as we walk in to the lobby. DUTCH has my arm and his bag in the other hand. Perry walks to my left. It seem we are heading for the lounge, area. NO. The coffee shop. NO. He must want to have this lunch in the restaurant. NO. We are walking right past the big clock and straight into the elevators.

DUTCH.s room is ready for a lunch. There is a cart over by the window table with covers on four dishes. Good someone else is coming.. Relief..Just a little...

Sit your pretty self over there, DUTCH points to the little white leather couch. Perry and I have a little business to discuss. I sit down on the white couch, as directed, drawing my knees in tightly, and find I can look no where but down at the floor. This is so embarrassing. This skirt actually comes down a little further if I am sitting higher like this. Why, oh why, did I do that back at Millionaire. I will never slouch down again, never! I lean a little forward. Makes the skirt even longer and my DUTCH RING much less sensitive. I freeze in this new found position, and try to stare at a pattern in the carpet.

DUTCH and Perry move over to the table, by the big window. Perry is seated where he has a direct look at me. DUTCH sort oh has his back to me. Paperwork! paperwork. DUTCH lays out some form of contract. There it is Perry...lets just cut to the chase...your dad and I were friends for years...we respected one another all the time...that building fits exactly what I need...you have looked this all over...one hunderd forty seven million is a lot of money, but money is money...When things are all done, I want your love and respect or DUTCH don't do the crappy deal...you know that...DUTCH runs on.. I SIT FROZEN. ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS!!

Perry leafs back through many sheets of paper. DUTCH has anything change since Kravets saw it? No Perry, DUTCH replies. Perry hesitates. DUTCH you know I trust you, but I really need this to be staffed through my law firm again. I promise, I will not let it take more than three days. Scouts honor. Perry looks up, avoids DUTCH's face and his glance comes directly to me. I can see a smile and just a little of the or the lust return to his face.

They go back and forth. DUTCH for reasons that are not clear, needs this contract signed today. Perry definately is waiting until next week. Between each exchange, I see Perry look at me. It is clear DUTCH has seen his glances as well!

DUTCH smile, reaches in his bag and puts a sheet of white legal paper behind the last page of the contract. Well maybe I can chang just one little insignificant thing, DUTCH says with a smile. Check what I added to your signature page. I see Perry shuffling through the page. HE LETS OUT A LAUGH.

DUTCH continues. Perry if you can excuse me, as soon as this is signed I have to run it over to Fed Ex at the airport. That will take at least an hour. You and Barbie will have to have lunch with out me.

Well no question, DUTCH, Perry says with a smile, that does it for me. He takes a pen from his shirt pocket and signs, just like that. Our families have been close for so long, there has to be some trust. DUTCH is visable delighted. He is bouncing

Hey move over there with Barbie, DUTCH points to me. I would like to catch a couple photos of us all to commerate the occasion. Would you mind? We will get some of each of us.

Perry slides over. The couch is small. He is right beside me. Barbie! look at Perry, DUTCH says. My eyes come up from the floor and I look into the wildest eyes I have ever seen. There is a flash as DUTCH takes a photo of the two of us, with his little camera from across the room. DUTCH gets up from the table and walks over. I will send all these to you for your contract file, Perry. He laughs. Lean forward...DUTCH says to me. With one hand he helps me take off my vest, while with the other he snaps a close up. Hey Perry...warm up a little DUTCH laughs...give the lady a little hug...Perry's right arm had gone around my back when he sat down, and now his left crosses over me to touch me at the waist. DUTCH's camera clicks. clicks. I can feel Perry's breath on my neck. He is that close.I feel Perry's hand moving up toward my right breast...click click..Hey Perry, DUTCH laughs...your holding some of old DUTCH's property there, now. click. Feel that? click Sure do, Perry says. he turns to me...nice nipple ring, Barbie. DUTCH has backed away. His camera is busy click, click..WHAT IS IT'S NAME BARBIE?? DUTCH asks. I have said nothing. BARBIE?? my DUTCH RING... I want to run, but my options are gone. Who is that forth guy? Why oh why won't he get here.

DUTCH comes over and stands in front of the two of us.. Hey Parry, well I guess I will run over, and FED EX this whole thing to Miami. He rips off the back sheet. Closes the rest in the brown envelope. This is for you. DUTCH says with a smile...You two know I'm going to run this over to the terminal... probably take an hour at least. He grins. Lunch is over there, when you are hungry. Hope you don,t mind if I go. He turns and is straight out the door. I can tell he is in such a rush. Money is so important to DUTCH.

Well! Well! Barbie, how in hell did you ever get wrapped up with a guy like DUTCH. That was Perry's opening line. I will never forget it... He is such a character...my dad and he did business for years... they owned boats at Pier 66...side by side...business buddies...party buddies...friends...my dad's last words were about DUTCH... they had fished a lot of big fish together...I am just the son.. I will always be JUST the son...Yale law and nothing to do with it until now..daddy had everything and now it is my burden...I am trying to do it right. Got a good thing going at home, and with the business, for the first time I think things are legitimate across the board, and I will keep them that way.

Nice little show you put on for me over there at Millionaire. Cute. I thought I was late and I know what a lack of respect that is for DUTCH...Master lack of respect...bad day up to that point...your little dance was the nicest thing for me this whole fucking day....this deal had me stressed, and that was a real stress breaker...you have any idea what you were doing to me?...what I was enjoying?..Perry says with a grin..unbelievable. I look down. Yes! I am sorry. SORRY! that was a real show. you had me going wild. I look at him, I was so nervous and I was doing it to distract my mind from DUTCH and everything..I try to be truthful.

Interesting, I don't know what DUTCH has on you but it must be something. Want to tell me about it? I look at the floor and nod no! Well, you see, he continues, my dad never quite trusted DUTCH and neither do I...so when a pretty thing like you...He brings over two glasses of champane. Hands one to me. To a pretty picture. He says, standing in front of me. Out glasses touch. I drink half mine. Perry turns, brings the bottle over pours my glass full. So now, tell me about Barbie he says as he puts the glass on the coffee table in front of us.

Silence, I have hardly said a word since we were introduced, and now, I cannot think of one thing to say. I am embarrassed beyond words! He must think I am DUTCH's ***** or something. I reach for my vest, but Perry stops my hand. Lets hear about Barbie, he says. DUTCH says to respect is to tell the truth. This young guy is DUTCH's friend.

I stammer to try and say something. I met DUTCH through a mutual friend...DUTCH is important to me and I want him happy...I am really just a housewife, that had a boring life and wanted some of the excitment in the business world...DUTCH sure seems to have that excitment around him all the time...I sit quietly.

Perry slips onto the couch beside me. He reaches over and unbuttons my blouse, one careful button at a time, I protest. I move my hand to his to stop him, but gently he opens my blouse, just a little. My heart is pounding, I know he can hear it. His left hand comes up and his finger find the DUTCH RING. His head come downward, his hand brushes my open blouse aside, and his lips find the DUTCH RING. As he does, his left hand now move down to my skirt. PERRY I protest...I do not want this... I am a married woman with children...I was just meeting DUTCH for a light lunch, he told me nothing about guests. My skirt comes up and I am completely *******. Nude, shaved...Perry lifts his head from my breast.

Nice light lunch you have here for DUTCH...Barbie. His head drops back to my breast, then past my breast and into my lap. He mumbles as his tongue finds my smooth area...and DUTCH decided to share his lunch with Perry, I guess. My legs cannot stay together. He drops to his knees. He is such a big blond young man with all this blond hair. His arms come under my legs and his tongue finds my clitorus. The rest is history..

DUTCH's bed actually feels good. I am quiet. Perry is lying beside me. Spent, completely spent. It was simple. He actually lifted me from the couch, walked through the door with me, like on my wedding night, and lay me on the bed. He did not even ask me to take my cloths off. He was in a sexual rage. Young guys are so wild. He undressed right in front of me. He was so blond, so cute, so erect and beautiful. I had never seen a blond man naked. Perry moved me upward on DUTCH's bed. He came to me with a very erect, very white, very pretty, penis, and the whitest big balls you will ever see. He mounted his lady. He came into me with a moan of pleasure. My legs responded naturally, as he went to work, he felt so good, (I struggled to not admit it) his stroke was simple but my clitorus recieved something quite wonderful, he came in a violent burst, surge after surge, after surge. I had this neat little climax around him, no where near my climaxes with Jack, nothing at all will ever compare to DUTCH, but this was twice what I remember with my husband. He groaned as he withdrew from my tightened magic muscle. That was all. My work was done. Perry was spent. He rolled off me to the bed, through one arm over his head to the pillow and was out like a light. What exactly was the reason to be so fearful of this. I fight with the feeling, this was sort of nice!

I looked at the clock on the night stand. Got up, straightened my skirt, buttoned my blouse and opened the drapes to the airport approach. It was twelve thirty. DUTCH had been gone forty five minutes. Perry started to awaken. I move to the bathroom and deposited most of Perry right there, or at least it seemed that way. My, oh my! I did seem to get a lot of Mr. Perry! I washed my self carefully, combed my hair and thought to myself, it is still four hours until I need to be home for my girls. Back to contribute much, much more Perry to the municipality. I look in the mirror.

I look good. I do not look like a ******, no way! A ****** should be so lucky. I am cute, slim, neat in appearance, hair is cut so nicely, my heavens!! I am startled. That ring through my nipple makes me look so possessed. It is enormous. I never noticed how big around it really was. I reach up and touch it, I shiver an erotic shiver, (what is wrong with me) then turn back to the bed room and retrieve my vest.

I move out to DUTCH's other room with a feeling of confidence I have never known. I am hungry. Fuck waiting for DUTCH or anyone. I uncover a dish and started to eat the best crab cakes I have ever had. Tea to drink. I looked out over the runway and think of Jack. I stop. A strange hollow feeling passes my mind. My thoughts never go to hubby, the business, or my girls, or home, anymore; just Jack. I have paid such a price to keep the magic of his eyes dancing.

A card key in the door, it opens slowly and DUTCH slips in. He sees me at the table...where is my man Barbie? In bed. No, I reply... I think he is in the washroom. DUTCH walk over to the bedroom door, opens it a bit further, and motions to me to come over. Perry is lying on his back, sound asleep, exhausted, with his arm still over his head, flat on his back, completely nude, and his member seems to have disappeared into a mound of the blondest hair I have ever seen.

DUTCH turns to me...I need a pic of this love..he laughs...get your little ass in there...don't wake him up...I move toward the door. DUTCH turns me. My vest is dropped to the floor, my blouse and little brown skirt follow and I leave my little brown pumps at the door. Perry mumbles as I slide in beside him..click, I hear DUTCH's camera. I move up under Perry's upstreatched arm. His arm comes down around my shoulder..click...he mumbles again and with one powerful arm he rolls me on top of him...click..my legs drop to his sides and his member immediately finds its new home,...click... Something about Perry, he rode right against my clit in a most erotic fashion. I go to work. In another ten minutes it is clear his little guy has found paradise, as he starts through a renewed convulsion of love, and unloads.

I gently move off him. I am so wet. I glance at DUTCH standing in the door. That grin. I slip into the bathroom. I am sending a massive new load from my new "friend" Perry to the lower side of the city, when I hear DUTCH, sort of let out a roar! Perry, Perry my good man, what did you do? Where is my lady? I can hear Perry clearly fumbling around. DUTCH says... lad you get your self cleaned up a bit and come on out. Did you two have lunch yet?? His voice drifts off as he shuts the bedroom door.

I take care of all these little Perrys trying to hunt me down, one more time. This guy was loaded like a fire hose. This is incredable, ten minutes later, I decide that most of Perry is on its way! I carefully clean up.

I walk out of the bathroom, it is quiet in the outer room. I open the door and DUTCH is sitting at the table, eating a salad. I collect my clothing, return to the bedroom, dress, then back to the bathroom so a good bit more of Perry can follow the previous, down the system. WOW!

I finally go out to the other room. DUTCH is alone. He looks up. His eyes are calm....well lady that was good for business...I have to thank you for what ever you did...maybe it was just a little lunch and love, but it got that contract signed. Thanks. I have to tell you I was some kind of amazed when I came back and things were as they were with you and my man Perry. You two really hit it off. RIGHT? RIGHT? What good would any other answer do..YES DUTCH, we REALLY hit it off.

DUTCH!, lets be truthful with one another.. you know what I did... I was a ****** for you! YEH! FUCKING "A" I guess you were...he loved you babe....that dance you did at the FBO had that young guy in another land by the time he got here. He was eating out of my hand when he saw this. I snuck this onto the back of the contract as he was learing at you while he was giving me push back on signing.

DUTCH hands me a full sheet glossy finished photo of me. In the photo, I am standing with a smile holding my skirt to my waist with my legs parted. On the bottom DUTCH had written in marker pen. COME GET IT! DUTCH carefully tears it up and tosses it in a trash can by the desk. I am startled, you used that in the contract? NAW! just to decorate the signature page after I saw what was going on in his little mind. It worked like magic. My legs tighten.

I look at the clock it is one thirty. I know DUTCH cannot be through with me. He will want to be entertained as well. I hate him so. He has ****** me into something almost like ************, nothing less, but honestly, he never told me to do it. I do not know it was what he expected of me, now. How could I have done that? DUTCH screws me so deeply, I cannot get all the sides of DUTCH out of my mind. I hate him.

The telephone on the desk rings. DUTCH answers..YES! YES! fine...things went great. You in the lobby? Good come on up..Hey DUTCH says to me...get your pretty little self back in the bedroom until I ask you to come out...Got my friend Vince Kravets coming up to talk over this contract..

I go into the bedroom gladly. Back to the bathroom to send more of Perry on its way to the lower side of town. I wash up, comb my hair, and I stand there looking at my self. I am really quite cute, neat, slim, interesting lips, nice hair, and the very best breasts. My eye catches that DUTCH RING standing there. It is enormous. It looks so big, in fact my breast look bigger with it..may be because of the way I am standing. I go into the bedroom, turn on the TV, put on my cute vest and lay down on top the bed... I hear DUTCH out there. Opening the door. Greeting someone with a very big strong voice. The voices move across the room over to the table by the window and I hear all sorts of snipits of contract conversation. At one point the voices get very low. They come up with a hearty laugh exchanged between them, and I hear DUTCH approaching my door. I can clearly hear him as he gets closer..excuse me Vince...a little matter of administration...right back with you.

DUTCH walk is. Closes the door and walks over to the bed. On his way he turns the TV up a bit. Barbie...I want you to come out and meet Vince...I will tell you right straight, DUTCH wants you to be very nice to Vince...Vince is very important to all that is going on and he has just done DUTCH a big favor...WE owe him big time.

DUTCH..no please..I did what you wanted I thought you wanted with Perry..right? HONEY! you sure did and DUTCH loves you for that...but Vince has us a little over a barrel. He stops lets just cut to the chase, you know what DUTCH wants he gets....RIGHT?? Hey he says just a question for you.. HOW MANY OF THESE ARE RIGHT? He hand me a slip of paper he has brought in with him. A listing. My husbands business PC address, all three of them, his personal PC address that he uses with family and no one else knows, and a complete listing of his personal email address book. My stomach tightens into a knot..

DUTCH looks right at me. Vince is the lead lawyer on all this. He did some things with the contract that really help old DUTCH. He was dumbfounded that I got it signed today. He insisted on all the details. He knows you are in here and wants to meet you. Now, the decision is your to come out and just walk through the room and leave, or stay and help old DUTCH by being nice to VINCE. Are any of those addresses I showed you, out of date? He says no more. He just stand up and walks out.

Five minutes later, the door opens! Hey Barbie, come on out here DUTCH offers. Looks like you had a nice little nap! Want you to meet Vince. Barbie...Vince, Vincee..Barbie. Vince is seated at the table. His eyes look up and down me like a scanning machine. My eyes are stunned by the oldest guy I can remember meeting in public. Vince's scan ends at my face. Hi Barbie...why do I think, I have met you before. He turns to DUTCH...did you introduce us before DUTCH.. Not quite...DUTCH replies with a smile. DUTCH turns toward me...come here sweetheart...I walk toward him.

DUTCH has seated himself across the little table from Vince. Directly across from a large TV. DUTCH reaches for my waist as if to pull me to his lap, but instead he lowers my little brown skirt to the floor in one swift move. I jump back, and cover my shaved front with both hands. My skirt lays on the rug in front of me. Barbie...look at Vince...DUTCH insists. My eyes come up from my skirt to look into a mass of grey eye lashes, grey long eye brows, and grey hair all surrounding these piercing gray dark eyes, filled with a learing look that would scare anyone. Vince starts to look up and down my body...Well, DUTCH says...starting to look familiar? Vince, Vince smiles.

DUTCH turns to me... Barbie, baby, put those hands behind you...maybe that will help Vince...I am so embarrassed, I am so damp....PUT THE HANDS BACK THERE!...I do..How about that Vince. Well almost...Barbie move those legs just about six inches apart...I do! Oh SHIT says Vince that is the photo you showed me a minute ago. They look at one another and exchange a glance I cannot forget.

DUTCH can I put my skirt on...SURE, Sweetheart. I bend, retrieve it, and it slips up so easily. Hey, lets go over there and sit on the couch. DUTCH directs. I gladly sit down, holding my knees together, trying to regain some feeling of privacy. I am so mortified by this. Embarrassed beyond reason. I can feel a little Perry, or is that fear, or is that something else. Vince...DUTCH continues... lets move over with the lady.. Vince sets beside me and DUTCH across. DUTCH has his little camera hanging from his wrist. The couch is small, Vince and I are way too close...thank goodness all a guy this age can do is have a little thrill. My worry subsides for a bit. He smells strongly of pipe tobacco.

DUTCH takes a photo...VINCE has been turned toward me since he started to walk over, giving me a visual physical exam. His eyes have not left me. He winces at the sound of the sutter. DUTCH, what the hell are you doing. Just a little fun...want an album for Barbie...a little insurance for the future...

Vince looks at me...understand you are married...understand your hubby is looking hard for a bigger law firm? I stammer...I have no way to know...click click. Vince just looks up and down me...well it is nice to have met the lovely lady that shares his bed...lots of decisions are made in bed...right DUTCH? ...well, well, what have we here? My little vest has fallen toward Vince and the DUTCHs' ring is right there visable through my thin outfit. DUTCH..smiles..Vince ask Barbie what she named that...WELL? Vince turns to me ... A DUTCH RING..I say. DUTCH winks at Vince...ever see anything so pretty. click click.. Not recently, Vince replies as he bends to examine closer...click click...DUTCH laughs...Vince you have to find out what that tastes like... I freeze as Vince's cold fingers work down the front of my blouse (this blouse is so thin, the button holes are going to be worn out just today) click click. (That is all I can think of) Vince takes my thin bra and just slips it down below my breast, it is tight and elevates me considerably..click..his grey head goes down and I feel his lips completely enclose my nipple and the ring...click.. Pangs, flow through me. I double forward and actually cradle his head in my lap as he sucks. It drives me wild. How can it? He smells of pipe tobacco. His hair is long in the back and unkept. His lips close around the nipple again and again and pull do gently and I moan! click

Hey Vince...DUTCH stops him...you got the lady in a sensitive spot right there...be real careful...Barbie is a good girl. Let me share a secret with you...Barbie goes where ever DUTCH's ring goes...no shit..take hold of it and see. Vince encloses my right nipple between his thumb and finger, brings the ring outward and takes hold of it. He gently tug me toward him. I have no choice but to move his way. He holds it firmly, while his other hand lifts my face to his. He buries me with a kiss, deep, and it tastes terrible! So terrible! But, as I try to move away, he simply holds me in place and his tongue finds it way through my lips, deep, deeper. He backs out. Looks at me. He stands, never releasing me. I struggle to my feet as he pulls me ... click..I see what you mean DUTCH..Vince offers...give us a bit. DUTCH moves toward the little table and his salad and Vince moves me back toward the bedroom and pending doom...

I give one last look at DUTCH. He is munching a fork full of salad, looking out over the ramp and runway. I am panic-stricken. I find some wierd comfort thinking that that aviation world is a wonderful world that DUTCH will never know. It is Jack's world. Vince closes the bedroom door still with a firm grip on my nipple. With his free hand he starts to lower my skirt. My nipple tingles, but he is not being rough with it. I help him lower my skirt to the floor. He turns me and walks me toward the window. He holds my nipple as he closes the blinds, then he leads me to the bed. A thankful darkness has filled the room.

Old men are soft, very soft. Even after all that has gone on he is still quite soft, but wildly aroused. We are nude in the very subdued light. He is sort of half on his back and half on his side with his left leg flexed upward and his right flat. HE STILL HAS MY NIPPLE and DUTCH's ring is locked in his fingers as he lowers his hand and my breast, and my upper body, toward his waist. I follow. Lower. I follow. OH NO! it just now dawns what he wants. His hand guides his somewhat aroused member toward my face, his other hand pulls downward on the DUTCH RING..my mouth opens and Vince's softness fills my mouth to its limits.

Vince starts to move, and move me with his free hand at the same time. A rhythm starts. I am amazed. This is not as bad as I had feared. He smells good here, sort of fresh and I have always liked to give just a little oral. There is not the hint of pipe smoke here. Gently, I go to work, stroking, pulling. He releases DUTCH's ring and both of his hand go to my head to work me onto him. He gets harder and harder. I begin to realizew, this old guy can do it, I can't believe it. He is much bigger now, about as big as Perry. Vince stops.

Vince pulls my head up to his, my lips to his, and pipe tobacco invades me again, It is terrible. Vince rolls me on my back, flat on my back, and comes up between my legs. His lips have gone down to my upper right leg, then they start moving up my body, past all my smoothness, my tummy, stopping at my breasts. He is a master at breast manipulation! Something about the way he does this, just makes me squirm! My breast have always been such an erotic spot for me. A forgotten erotic spot. He somehow knows the effect he is having. He works at a slow mature pace, no violence, just right.

Vince's right hand has found the pillow to my left, he lifts my bottom, never releasing my breast, with his mouth, and slides a big king sized pillow under me, elevating my lower body, then another pillow. My vagina is raise to the point it is spread and points almost to the ceiling. One by one, Vince, takes my arms and moves them above my head. My eyes are closed in ecstacy from his continuous work on one breast followed by the other. Slowly, very slowly, Vince removes the pillow from under my head, without releasing my breast, and lowers my head to the bed, he slides the pillow case off, and starts to bring it down from the top of the bed to cover my up stretched hands, then my forearms, then my elbows, then my upper arms and over my head down to my eyes. He stops, then he pulls my breast, tenderly, and tests the pillow case position a bit lower, covering my eyes. I moan...NO VINCE. A little panic flows though me, he wants to put my upper body in this pillow case. Panic! He pauses, releases my breast, it is my chance to move, but his head goes right down to my right breast, he encloses DUTCH's ring and I moan, again, as he moves the pillow case, downward over my face, he pulls the ring again, I moan and the pillow comes on down further, over my face, and then I am in it. He lifts me at the shoulders and slips the bottom of the pillow case under my back, but he leaves the top so that he has full access to my bare breasts.

I fight panic, but Vince keeps DUTCH's ring so active, all else fades away. He continues to work, with lips, tongue and teeth. I am wild. He is not rough. It is ok in here, then it becomes friendly in here, then it is simply erotic in this pillow case. No one has ever done anything like this to me. When DUTCH tied my elbows behind me, it was an absolute first. No tobacco smell. He is so busy and I am beginning to feel like I am going to have a little wild climax. That has never happened to me, with someone just working my beasts, my husband has never honestly tried, he was never a breast man, I guess.. Wild thoughts race through my mind. Fight that erotic feeling, Barbara, you do not want to ever have to admit to yourself, that this old guy got you off. Impossible!

I feel Vince change his position between my spread legs. Worry. Can he actually have sex? Will it kill a guy that age? Is he going in there? He was hard enough earlier, for sure. Vince moves swiftly, he takes my right leg and places it on his left shoulder, my left leg on his right, and I feel him move up on me, as he, time after time, moves the pillow further up under my bottom until my legs are completely up over my head, and my bottom is elevated to an extreme. He rolls up over me putting pressure downward on my legs with his shoulder, AND THEN ONE BY ONE MY LEGS JOIN ME IN THE PILLOW CASE! Vinces cock finds me. I am perfectly, positioned for his entry, and with one lunge he comes straight down into me to his limit. His cock is deep within me. I can do nothing but take it.

It would be a lie to say that Vince went to work on me. He seemed well equipped. He felt much longer than I thought he could ever be, but not really big. No where near the DUTCH zone. But, all Vince does is roll up over my encased body, to the left, then the right, and delivered. Just like that. I feel several surges going straight down into me. I feel him slide down and off me, and then I hear him shut the bathroom door. I try to lower my legs, no way, lower my arms no way. He has pulled the pillow case down over my body as he departed and I cannot figure a way to get out.

There is movement, and DUTCH lifts me at the shoulder and in one move, pulls the pillow case upward to extracate me. He is grinning ear to ear. His camera hangs from his wrist. Looks like I got here just in time, Barbie. You would think a big time lawyer would have learned to lock the door...he whispers. Stay in bed. DUTCH pulls the sheet and a light blanket over me the way my mother used to except they come right up over my head. I lay quietly, calming down. I feel early evidence that Vince did have donations to make.

I hear Vince come out of the bathroom. Then, on out the door to the other room, he shuts it with out a word. DUTCH and Vince talk for a bit. No more than ten minutes and I hear Vince leave.

DUTCH comes in. Sits on the bed. Gathers me in his arms. I am still completely nude. He kisses me gently. DUTCH is a lucky guy...He says! Come on out to the other room when you get straightened up! DUTCH leaves.

I am exhausted but still deep within I have the wild, erotic, itch that only DUTCH can satisfy. I have done it all for him. I have no fear of DUTCH now, no embarrassing, life altering, photos are going to end up on my husband's PC,,,,or Jacks! I am startled, I am actually far more concerned about Jack! I need DUTCH, I admit it to myself, why is he out there in the other room while I am in here. I was nude, in his arms, and he did nothing more than kiss me. DUTCH is not that kind of guy.

Piece by piece I pic up my outfit. My skirt is right here on the floor. My blouse and bra over by the door. I take them in my hand into the bathroom. Vince, vince and more vince leave my body as I contemplate. What is it about DUTCH?? I am actually so addicted to what only he can do, sexually, and yet I hate him. He just made some kind of a ****** out of me for his purposes. He is disgusting, rude, mean, and he ****** me to do all this through absolute BLACKMAIL! I am seathing. I stand up, clean my self up and wash my hands. Immediately, I feel the need to sit right back down again, Perry or Vince...who cares those little boys are on there way down the pipe. I stand up, wash my smoothness clean again. Put on some body lotion from a little Raddison bottle. I dress, skirt, bra (carefully over my tender breasts), my vest. Comb my hair. Wash my hands. and proceed out the door to find my sandals and DUTCH in the other room. No DUTCH today?? No worry about him plunging into me like a mad man. I am so pissed at him. The climax that only DUTCH has ever given me, will not get out of my mind. I hate him.

DUTCH is sitting across the room right in front of the big TV with his back to me. I sit down on the couch and slip my sandals on. HEY! DUTCH turns..we got to get on the old horse...it's four o clock... Perry and Vince took way more time than they should. You need to get home to those kids. I look at the clock. DUTCH..I will call Clare..she has the girls at her house...my husband does not get home until way late...I will just have her keep them with her until I pick them up. DUTCH smiles the biggest smile..GREAT! lady that is looking out for OLD DUTCH. Come here.

Barbara you asshole, I think. You have set yourself up so big time. WHY? you hate this crude bastard! I walk across to DUTCH seated at the TV. He is such a conflict for me. He turns to face me. Moves my legs apart and brings me right on up to him with his knees between mine. One button at a time he exposes me. Pulls my bra forward carefully and exposes my left breast, then he bring out my right breast with the DUTCH RING. He half turns to the table behind him and brings a new bright big gold nipple ring around and holds it up to my left nipple. DUTCH likes things to match. Have this in there by tomorrow night KEPISH? KIDDO! He hand me the ring, moves me back a bit, and I button up, shaking so my fingers can hardly find the button holes. THIS MAN HAS A SUCH POWER OVER ME! I HATE HIM!

DUTCH turns around to TV and motions for me to come up beside him. As I move up he places his left arm around my waist and pulls me to him. Barbie..I want you to see a little of the afternoon TV that old DUTCH is putting together here. I can see his little camera tied by cable to the front of the TV. ..never knew how to do this until a month ago. DUTCH holds me close with his left arm and with his right hand he plays with the little digital camera. Slide show! It is a large TV, very large, the screen comes alive with a photo of me sitting on the couch with Perry, his arm around me, then it starts to move through photos one after another /Perry unbuttoning me/ kissing me/holding the DUTCH's ring/on and on...then it goes to the bed room with Perry/nude on his back/me on top of him/ on and on through the most explicit photos...they cannot move fast enough. I say nothing. DUTCH holds me close. After dozens of photos one comes up of Vince and me on the couch/my breast/my blouse/but then it move to photo after photo of Vince and me in the bedroom. I had no idea DUTCH was taking these through the door... They are dark, a little hard to see, but no question who the two people are and what they have done with a common pillow case. DUTCH grin...to think...I just learned how to run this little fucker without flash!

DUTCH hugs me close...now that is a real turn on...right? Right? Yes! I agree(why say anything else). Bet there are a lot of guys that could loose their rocks looking at these. He pauses for a minute and looks back through a couple of Vince on his back with me "down there"!! I'll also bet there are a whole bunch of people that might really fuck someone over if they saw them...Perry's little bride, Vinces old lady, and others. Some you might know too!! He looks at me. BUT, DUTCH KNOWS HOW TO KEEP SECRETS. He chuckles that terrible chuckle. Lets get downstairs and get you home..

How did I say it, why did I say it. BUT, DUTCH I told you I have time. He looks at me. No question he can see right through me. He knows I just gave him an invitation to screw me. He smiles the friendless smile, I have yet seen from him. Not now Barbie...home to the kids for you. He smiles DUTCH does not mix pleasure with business...we had time for good business today, and believe me DUTCH will find plenty of time to pleasure his lady. TWO DUTCH RINGS TOMORROW! Remember.

I go into the bathroom and comb my hair. I have such a strong feeling that I dodged a bullet, but a stonger feeling that no woman could want to have DUTCH's bullets right now, more than me. I cannot really admit it to myself, but Vince and Perry had me climbing the sexual wall, but they did nothing to deminish the constant yearning, way deep inside me. I try to get ready, to go home, and put DUTCH in back of my mind.

We make out way down the hall, into the elevator, and into the lobby, DUTCH walks with me. His hand holds my arm like a gentleman. As I walk, two things are so different, from five hours ago. I feel so worldly. I have done what I had to do for the men I believe in and it was something that previously this shy girl would have never thought possible. I feel a new bravery. I walk with a longer stride to match DUTCH's. Secondly, I am so aware of how my skirt touches my legs with each step I take. This skirt is so short and shakey it is a constant reminder of my sensuality. It feels good.

DUTCH seats me at the big clock. Be right back. I sit forward in the chair and my eyes meet everyone of the many glances that come my way. Previously, I would have found an interesting spot on the floor. DUTCH goes to the desk, then to a very expensive jewelry shop off the lobby. He is in there two minutes and comes back to me to present the largest spun gold dinner ring, adorned with an enormous bright blue diamond. Literally, more than ten times the size of the diamond in my engagement ring; which is bound to my wedding band, on the other hand. It is honestly, the most elegant ring I have ever seen.

Not a word from DUTCH. He bends to me. (that is a first) and slips the ring on my left hand index finger. It fits perfectly. My hands have always been cute, now, my left hand is beautiful. I look at it and look up at DUTCH. He looks down...a bobble for my lady..he kids. DUTCH, I am choking a bit...it is gorgeous. So are you kid..thanks for being you.

DUTCH walks over to the concerige. ...car ready. Yes sir ! Dutch walks me to the limo, the driver opens the door and DUTCH says take this lovely lady to Millionaire please (first time I had heard please out of his mouth) DUTCH I question. Call you very soon Barbara. I have some phone calls and paper work before my flight.

My little, old, blue, four door, car looked so forelorn sitting there in the middle of the parking lot. I love it, but as I turn on to the expressway, I am looking down at the hand on the wheel which is adorned with a ring many times this little car's value.

My car really struggles to catch up with traffic when I come on the freeway like this. My mind is having an equally difficult time keeping up with all that is going on with me. I keep thinking WHO THE FUCK AM I? I am certainly not the housewife, mother, family fortress, driver, cook, and cleaning lady I used to be. I am not the frustrated student intellect who used to read everything she could to have anything to challange my mind. I am not the frustrated lover waiting day after day for a warm touch from my husband, so busy in his work that the touch never comes. I am not the shy lady who used to love to shop, buy the neatest skirts, shorts, sweaters, blouses etc take them home for a life in my closet because they were a bit sexy..

Today, I was a ****** for DUTCH KNOWLENSTEIN and a woman who now forgives him for pimping me. How do I admit to myself that I am dying inside because he did not do to me what I need so badly, before the day was over. I shut the engine off...I look up at a big sign in front of me BODY ART!!

I storm in the door. That twit with the high voice and all the painting on her body looks up in surprise. HI! Troubles with your piercing?.. Like, you are lucky Benny, is here he can take a look... I stop her short, place the new ring on the counter and say tell Benny I need this in the other one..Twit looks at me...sure!..he's back there drinking a little tea...just a minute...

I walk out twenty minutes later with a very sore right nipple and twin large DUTCH RINGS installed and pushing against my blouse. This one hurt like shit, but there is this passion, this yearning, deep within me right now that is far better than asprin at hiding the pain. I put my bra in my little hand bag where my one hundred dollars used to be. Ten miles, twenty minutes later I pick up the girls at CLARE's It is six oclock.

hello Barbie

thanks for all you are telling us have been reeding it and think you noeed to tell the end you no the you want to get it all out in the open ,,,and thank you for what you have posted so far licks liz xx

What a tangle of emotions. The girls run down to the TV and I gingerly go up the bedroom. I feel exhausted. It sweeps over me like a curtain. But, as soon as my foot touches the first step of the stairs, I am so aware of DUTCH's heavy rings. Their movement cause an uncontrolled surge of the erotic yearning deep within my body. A need which is with me constantly, now. In the bedroom I remove my long sleeved beige blouse and inspect it at the window. It suffered today, but seems to have come through in good shape. My bra as well. I turn to remove my skirt and catch a my image in the large mirror at the foot of our bed.

My eyes go immediately to my breasts, both of which are now exaggerated by DUTCH'S rings. These rings look much bigger in the mirror image than they do looking down at them, where some is hidden by my nipples. My breast look beautiful. My body is golden in the last light of day coming in the bedroom window. I move my left hand up to my right breast and my eye immediately goes to DUTCH's dinner ring on my index finger. It is gorgeous, gorgeous. It flashes in the slanting golden sun shine coming in the window. I look taned, slim, cute and very much a woman.

I pause. A thought passes. Quickly. I was a ****** today. There is no other way to think about what happened. I serviced two customers for DUTCH and there is not one indication in this image I see of me, that I did anything wrong. I am looking perfect. Gold goes so well with my coloring. Already I have a very slight early tan.

I slip my skirt off, place it on the dresser and go into the bathroom. The tub, the jets, the towel, the powder, all feel so good. DUTCH KNOLTENSTEIN is such a confusion for me...I hate him! I see his ring on my finger, I do not want to take it off. Well, I guess I hate him.

I am in bed when my husband finally gets home. Sound asleep I awaken as he goes into the bathroom. I could not make myself take off the dinner ring, so I am adorned with three rings as I lie in bed. A little fear creeps into my mind as he, snaps off the bathroom light and comes into the room. Hi! honey..I say... I'm awake. I sit up in the shorty nightie I have been wearing. He is in his pajamas, (the same style he has worn since our wedding night, when he did sleep nude (and complained that he was cool) , He drops into bed, I wait a minute sitting up against the pillows I say goodnight, he is snoring.

I slide down into the bed and bring up the sheet over me. What a strange life you have Barbara. Today one man just about lost it just looking at you, then he took you later in a fit of passion. Another guy, looked so old he could not cross the street safely, and you took him to paradise! Then another adorns you with gold fit for a queen and he holds a sexual key to something very special for you, but does not turn that key.

I slide out of bed. Slip out of this nightie. Lay back down, flat on my back, with my arms over my head. Fuck the sheet, there is no one here who will look at me. I drift off to sleep was that Perry or Vince or the results of my own erotic yearning that causes that little dampness down there!!

your writings

I have a similar relationship with a woman. She will cry telling me how much she hates me and at the same time take off her clothes for me. We are both professional and in our mid 40s. She is a dedicated mother, employee, wife, etc, but she simply cannot help herself other than to surrender. It is good to see that someone understands more than "BBC" in all of this.

Barbara

This is so well written, erotic, exciting, totally involving. My dick got hard when I started reading and has stayed hard until I just now finished.I must also say I can hardly wait for the rest. I am very impressed with your skill and ability to create. I am having a struggle with myself trying to figure out how this will end and what in the world you look like. I sure hope this is not leading to a tragic ending. For it has been beautifully done. I cannot see a wonderful ending but hope I am very wrong. Bring it on lady for we are waiting. At your pleasure the okdeacon:p

My first recollection of Thursday comes as I am aware of light crossing my bedroom and creating a strange looking cartoon character on the opposite wall. It is like small light bulbs are coming on. One by one, I become conscious of my body parts. I am absolutely nude, flat on my back, head on my two pillows, arms relaxed over my head, with my legs about eight inches apart. I have not moved all night. It is quiet. Then the flood lights of reality come on.

Holy shit! I am laying here on full display. What time is it? Nine, fifteen. Where is my husband? Must be in the office. What did he see? When did he leave? My breasts are both beautifully adorned by DUTCH's rings, he could not have missed them. Laying this way they are all that catchs my eye. My left hand actually feels a little heavy as I bring DUTCH's ring down into view. I swear it is bigger than yesterday. First, instant worry. What will I say? What will he think? All those quick questions. Then a calm comes over me.

One by one the events of yesterday come back into focus. DUTCH's lunch, Perry, Vince, the contract and the amount of money involved....and how I was involved. There is absolutely nothing you can see on this body, in this warm morning sun light, that is not perfect. The events of yesterday changed nothing. I have never looked more beautiful, and I allow myself to become aware of this ever present yearning so, so deep with in my body. Involuntarily, my legs start to move. All on their own they come up slightly at the knee and begin to open and shut ever so slightly. My hands come up to my breasts. My fingers find both of DUTCH's rings and I realize, the largest piece of gold I have ever seen on a woman's finger is just inches below my face, making unusual circular motions as my index finger moves together with my thmb. Slowly, as if someone else was controling it, my right hand slides down over my tummy, down to my smoothness, down to....if is so sensitive, swollen, wet, too sensitive...A face flashes through my mind, Perry...he had such a way of rubbing me right there, every time he moved into me....A shudder passed through me.

Into the bath room, I soon learn that plenty of Perry or Vince still have been enjoying their new hiding places, but are now ready to travel. Oh! I am still wet!! I go back to the bed and find some of the boys decided to make a mess on my good sheets. You naughty guys!! Off come the sheets and into a pile in the corner for later. How in the hell can I think like this. Barbara you are a ******, bad, so bad, and yet standing here in the nude, nothing bad comes to mind. Well maybe I hate DUTCH, but I never liked the old fart anyway.

Now here are things I cannot explain, maybe you can. I do not want to shower. Every morning I want to shower, not this morning. I want to fix my hair, carefully brush my teeth (tobacco taste is terrible) and immediately move to the closet. This is my closet. It is very big. A walk in and it goes way back. I finger back through the rack to my left until I come to a one piece spring dress that I bought last year, love in the store, but when I go home...well you know the story. I slip it on. It is short, cute, colorful in yellow shades, and just a little loose fitting. I look in the mirror and love myself in it. This is in no way revealing, why have I never worn it? Jeeees. I look good. Oh shit, (I stop to realize that DUTCH's language keeps coming into my thought processes) what about my husband. Oh shit, I guess I can explain away why his wife has two big rings (way too big to be called loops, incidently) mounted in her nipples. There has got to be a good reason. Went crazy from a lack of sex...he would buy that.

Well, lets get that out of the way. Phone him now. It rings twice, just like always. He sees it is me. BARBARA! good morning. (that is all I needed to hear, he never saw a thing, he never looked at me, he never touched me, did he know I was even there??) Everything ok on the home front? I am sorry... I had to get out a little earlier than usual today...tried not to wake you...did my best...I am so good at storming around that bedroom in the dark and not running into things, too much...hey, what is on your little agenda (he always calls mine a little agenda) for the day. My answers fade into history. You would not read them. Too boring.

Thursday morning quickly moves along with a myriad of little details I must attend to around he house. Laundry, gather things for the dry cleaning guy, clean the damn laundry room a little, well straighten out a little of this shit in here. (my mind is scaring me). Finally, around eleven, I take a great cup of coffee, the paper, and my over dressed body, out to the sun room. It is warm, the paper is filled with things, none of which seem worth reading. My mind is way more interesting. Coffee is really good. Girls are over a Clares. I relax. The world is back on it's axis and revolving as normal. Then a very gray thought charges into my sunlit morning.

PREGNANCY. Four men have had sex with me right throughout the middle of my cycle. A strong feeling of concern invades me. I am running through things I might do, but it is done. I think about when my next period should be. Late next week, I THINK! I just cannot remember. I had not had a reason to keep close track for eight years. My urgent concerns start to subside a little, and (can you believe this)they are slowly replaced by this yearning deep down there and a mental picture of Jack's face. I am screwed up. I full well know who created that yearning.. This is what I cannot understand. Yesterday, through all of that, I never thought about it, pregnancy. Not one time! THE PHONE RINGS

My husband has called me. He never calls unless it is important business. Barbara...I just called to thank you. (thank me, he has not thanked me, ever, although I know he is greatful from time to time) Things are running like clock work here...business could not be better...I have a real stream of good leads coming in from that mailing we did...I knew my stuff was interesting, but Jack was the key to the mailing list. He knows everyone. Put my brochure together with that list he gave me and "walla" We are overrun with the very best feedback I have had...hey! reason for my call...we have dinner tomorrow night...fellow called me..he knows DUTCH and Jack(my heart leaps)...wanted to meet for dinner...he is bring his wife and invited you to come...evidently either DUTCH or Jack had told him what a class act you were. There is mirth in his voice, just pleasant mirth.

Thursday is a day of confusion. I try to stay busy. I get so bored with this household stuff. I try to read and I cannot concentrate. I finally decide to go to the Mall. In five minutes I have found a cute little black dress. It is lovely and so am I when I try it on. I come out of the dressing room and there is a tall, dark guy standing waiting. I turn in front of the mirrors. Lovely..He offers..wow..do buy that one or I will buy it for you. For the first time as a woman I am able to look him right in the eyes, big brown eyes. We exchange the warmest smiles. Thank you for the compliment...I am able to speak to a stranger. He taks one step toward me. Your ring is beautiful. I do love this. I buy the dress and seveal things to go with it. I am home for a dull boring evening made pleasant by occasional erotic thoughts and the constant internal yearning deep inside.

Friday evening we are on out way to the CHURCH HOUSE. Without question the finest restaurant in town. My husband has come home and actually changed suits so I know it is important. I have installed my new black dress and I feel so sexy I cannot tell you. It is wonderful. Cut about two inches above my knees, it is not short, but it moves and I like the way it moves. The little black panties that Jack gave me are perfect. A very thin support and lift bra, together with a thin dress, make DUTCH's rings stand out just a little, perhaps only to someone like me. (who sure knows they are there) I cannot remember many time when I felt this erotic.

My husband has few instructions. He has met this guy twice. He has never met his wife. In general, he knows this fellow want to do business with him as a result of how fast things are moving. He kids....growth bring flys...

We arrive at eight oclock. Valet parking! We move into the bar area. Dark woods, small, plush and I find the bottom of my glass of merlot very quickly. MY husband orders another for me and explains that it is still ten minutes until VINCE!! will be here. VINCE!! I shit. Who I choke out. Vince, my husband says. He is a guy who has been wrapped up with DUTCH and Jack for years and now thinks he wants to do some of my legal work.. My face feels so warm, my hand so damp and I immediately feel a dampness between my legs.

The restaurant manager come to us. Your table is ready follow me, please. We wind back through this elegant room. The food smells so good, but I feel sick to my stomach. At the back of the room we pass down a short hall and he open the door to a small private dining area.

Vince stands, comes around the table, shakes my husbands hand...Great to see you again...it's been a while..glad we could get together. Vince turns to me, exends his hand. AND, this must be your wife, how lovely you are..thank you for coming. There is no Mrs. Vince and I remember DUTCH telling me he had not been married for years.

Vince, honestly, looks better than I remember. He seats me. It is a round, intimate, table set just for three. Our glasses are refreshed with wine and we sit looking at one another for a moment. I am wearing DUTCH's dinner ring. My husband has not even noticed it. I had this "cock and bull" story made up for him, that it was just costume jewelry with a cut glass stone, that I purchased on a whim. (he knows I purchase a lot of stuff on whims!)I have not had to use it. Vince's eyes catch it immediately and I watch as he scans from my hand on the table to my right breast and then over to my left. His eyes grow wide, wide and wider. He says nothing.

Shortly, my husband and Vince are talking legal support for the new business. It become obvious that Vince sure thinks the business needs what only he can provide. I listen, saying nothing. Dinner is wonderful. I am so up tight. Vince is a surprising old guy and my vagina still knows that, it has only been forty eight hours since he dropped in. (stop thinking like that)

I excuse myself for the ladies room. Just thinking like that makes me feel something damp. When I return, it is enough of a suggestion that my husband follow suit and leaves. The door goes shut. It is the moment of truth.. Vince is seated to my left. He looks at me. Studies my dress and ask..Barbie would you stand up and show me that lovely dress. What choice do I have. I stand and turn as a model. He looks at me carefully. You are the prettiest woman, I think, I have ever seen. He reaches down in his suit pocket and stands up while bringing up to my throat, a large, gold chain with three pendant jewels adorning it. He turns me, brings it up to my neck, and snaps it from behind. It is unbelievablely attractive. Will your husband care? He asks. I look Vince right in the eyes...he will not notice. Barbie...you understand the issue...I want your husbands business and what I want from you is support at all times, in any way you can, to help in ways that will become obvious to you. I see a glance of myself in decorated antique wall mirror. Vince..I will help any way I can....you know that. He looks at me.. I think I do I look into his eyes, directly again, they have softened. I think, Vince does not look nearly as old as he did. His hair has been cut neatly, and he has on a business suit that is very rich and handsome.

Vince hands me a white card with an address. I want you to take Tuesday afternoon off and come to that address. My throat tightens. Vince, vince? Just be there you sweet thing. TUESDAY AT two oclock. KEPISH? (why would he use that term. DUTCH is the only other person I have heard use it.) I slip the card into my hand bag and try to look normal. My husband returns. Goes right back to the business conversation, with out so much as a glance my way. Amazing!! How different I am as a woman, now. I look straight at Vince, right into his gray eyes and my left hand with the dinner ring comes up to finger my new neckless and the three red pendents suspended from it against my chest. It hits the neck line of my new dress perfectly. Accident?

One other thing of note. As we leave, my husband heads out to the hall first behind a waiter, I follow, Vince behind me. I feel his tug on my arm at the door. Hubby just moves with the waiter. Vince turns me back into the room, just out of sight, and embraces me gently. As we part he touches my left breast right at the nipple. Something new? I could see them so clearly as you sat there looking at me! They are a constant erection ...do you know that. We walk out.

Saturday, the big day. Jack is back in town for the weekend and, right up front, I am having dinner and an evening with him. His business trip had been scheduled for two weeks, so it was no surprise. What was a bit of a surprise, was when my husband came home and told me he would like me to have dinner with Jack. Just like that. Barbie, after all day with that guy it is so great to get some quiet hours in the office to catch up on all the normal stuff, while you and he have a dinner.

I am speachless. My heart is thumping. Jack!! It seems like for ever. Is he staying the same place? Sure. What time do you think he will be free and back to the hotel. Not too late, he normally likes to eat around seven or so. Should I just drive to the hotel or meet him at the airport when he arrives? Let me check, I,ll let you know. It was as simple and straight forward as that.

Saturday afternoon found me waiting at the Raddison for Jack. It was three fifteen. It had settled out, that, he was going to arrive late, not go around town to be with my husband, I was to meet him, enjoy dinner and "get him to bed early so he will be bright in the morning". All of those things were on my mind as I sat by the big clock and waited. My husband wanted to talk to him on the phone when he arrived.

My mind is racing. I am so excited. I am wearing a cute summer dress and the brightest yellow sandals. I love these sandals. Panties are yellow also and no bra. This outfit has support and clearly says,,no bra. The outline of DUTCH's rings are clearly visable through the fabric. A man comes walking over. The new me has no trouble looking him right square in the eyes and smiling. He greets my smile with a very good looking one of his own. Hi!, I'm Bret the food and beverage manager. Jack called and asked me to give you this...we have a nice seafood tray coming up there and Jack did not want you uncomfortable here in the lobby. He hands me a little folder with the key card in it for "the" room. Bret turns toward me...please... he points with his hand toward the elevators. I will ride up with you. Open some wine and make sure everything is like Jack wanted.

Twenty minutes later, I have just poured a second glass of wine. I am sitting by the window looking out at the approach to 10R. (or that is what Jack calls it) A little worry crosses my mind for the first time. I watch jet after jet come down some hidden path in the air, directly to the same spot on the runway. It is all dark black with rubber where one after the other they land. The terrible thought crosses my mind. WHAT IF ONE CANNOT FIND THAT HIDDEN PATH? What if that one is Jack? I push so hard to put that thought away. Well remember to explain this new nipple ring right away when he get here.

A key card comes in the door. The door opens and there stand Jack. I cannot tell you how good he looked to me. I jumped toward him as he moved across the room toward me. We were locked together. I am holding on to him and he to me in an embrace that can never end. I turn my face upward from his chest and he meets my lips with a kiss to end all kisses. Not a word between us. Not a word in necessary.

We turn together to the bedroom. On the way we night lock the hall door and then the bedroom door behind us. The dresser clock says three forty five as we undress one another and find the bed in the darkened room.

I raise my left breast and put Jack's hand on the nipple! His lips drop toward the new ring with his first comment....I just knew you would do that Barbara. I can feel his wonderful maleness move against my upper leg in a reaction to what his lips find!

The art of making love was rewritten that day. That is all I can say. Two people have never been more in love. Jack and Barbara do what lovers do..again...again... and again. Warm, wonderful, loving, passionate. Each climax was perfectly together, as one. We lay together on the bed, it is five thirty.

Jack leans up on his elbow. Fingering my new nipple ring. Gently. Did it hurt, sweetheart? Yes Jack...but I just thought about you. I know that is so corn-ey but it worked. Do you know how blue you eyes are?

Jack smile..how are the kids? good. Your husband treating you good? yes! and away he goes. Every question a caring loving attempt to assure that the week and a half we have been apart, went well for me. He stops. TURNS SO SERIOUS!! PREGNANT BARBARA? I look at him. What answer would you like Jack

Twenty minutes later we are dressed, nibbling at the seafood tray, sitting watching old 10R. Jack says...I am going to call you husband...Oh! Jack...I goofed up...he asked me to have you call him immediately when you got here. Jack grins...I'll cover for you...now you owe me big time...I want your virginity!

I listen as the call goes through. Two rings as normal. Jack and my husband go right into business. I do not here my name even mentioned. How is it that Jack can be concerned about every little aspect of my life and my husband does not even check to see if I got across town in the traffic. I hear Jack extend and invitation for my husband to come over to the hotel for dinner...He agrees. Just have to get out of here for a bit at least on the weekend...is his excuse.

Dinner is back down in the dinning room. Bret seats us. I get the nicest looks from him. He puts Jack on my right and my husband on my left at a square table sort of built into the corner of the room. It has a comfortable curved booth seat which all three of us occupy. As I settle in the middle, the thought crosses my mind that I was more comfortable entering from Jack's side. Getting in here was awkward, my skirt is shorter, and if I had a problem slipping around the seat I knew Jack would be there for me.

Dinner was unremarkable, but my thoughts were not. I am sitting between my husband and my lover. Before Jack, I had never felt right even giving a social hug to man. I was so shy, I could not look a male in the eye if he was over ten years old. Now today, Jack and I have acknowledged things to one another that are monumental. Commitment, to the highest order. We mean everything to one another. We have just come down to dinner with my husband, together, from a love making that was historical. I am wearing, two big gold nipple rings that DUTCH made me have installed, a dinner ring the size of a small apple, and a neckless the size of a small rope: and this husband of mine is ******* of any of this. Dinner tastes good. I go home with my husband, leaving my little blue car parked at the hotel. My husband is snoring before I am out of the hot tub of water. What is new! ME!

Sunday morning I am lying in bed. There is light in the room and to my amazement my husband is beside me. He is laying on his side facing away from me in his blue pajamas. I can tell he is still sound asleep. I have this urge to turn him, to have him hold me and tell me that this terrific mouse trap I am in is going to be alright, but no way. I get up nude. Go in shower, dress in shorts and a top.(why no panties??) and go down to get breakfast for the girls. I glance in the little mirror in the kitchen, DUTCH's rings are really quite beautiful there. I love the outline they make under this sleeveless top. My breasts look lovely, DUTCH's rings do accent them and make them look fuller. In fact, my arms look better as well. Everything looks so proportional up there. Cute!

The rest of Sunday is a mess. Jack has to leave.

I get breakfast for the girls. Eat a healthy breakfast my self, then take my coffee out to the sunroom. I try to read the Sunday newspaper. Nothing catches my interest. Jack has my interest. An article on the Metro section stops me for a moment. Something about an enormous complex of buildings near Washington D.C.called Crystal City. It was the typical commercial real estate thing. The unusual name caught my attention. The article was a lot of useless detail about how some billionaire type tycoon had captured a corner on the office rental there, by buying the largest single portion of the property ever sold. Federal government rents a lot of the office space. There has always been indications that mob money is involved in Crystal City, but that is hard to prove. The office rents there are so high and it is feared they will now go higher. My eyes move on down the page, but return, caught by a paragraph near the beginning of the article I had missed. Knoltenstein Developers...WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT! I sit there dumb founded. I feel movement at the ends of my breasts as my nipples harden even more than normal. Incredulous, I am filled with questions. Could this be? How many companies and peopled could have that Jewish name. I ache to call DUTCH.

I hear my husband banging around in the kitchen. I go in to help. I do look some kind of sexy this morning. He is pouring a pint of coffee into a big green insulated cup he carrys everywhere. He is dressed ready to run. He turns, looks past me to the sunshine coming through the beautiful "sun room" behind me. What a day!..he offers...hey I will pick you up this afternoon around four. Jack is coming over to the office in a cab to go over some things. I will take you with me when I drive him back so you can get your car. Great!..I say...moving closer. Good idea. I would not want to leave MERTLE (cars name when it gives me trouble) over there. Someone might steal her. Hubby has turned and headed for the door. See you around four oclock. He is gone.

I ride around town later as my husband takes my lover to the airport. I am to retrieve my little blue car from the Raddison. My husband seated me in the back, he and Jack sit up front to talk. Business, business. Sitting back here alone all kinds of thing play in my wierd mind. Jack's hair is so neat. Salt an pepper, trimmed so carefully in the back. My husband sits much taller, he is much taller. I think Jack is bigger, but my wierd mind cannot really complete the comparison. Maybe things that happened more recently seem bigger than things that happened long ago. Well, when it comes to big! DUTCH! I struggle to get off that topic.

There is so much between Jack and me. The loving ties are so strong. We have little communication as they have so many last minute business things, but even his occasional glance tell me what I need to know. Then, Jack in in the air and I am alone, driving back around town, back to a world that somehow seems so empty.

Tuesday afternnoon, I get ready for my "business'" meeting with Vince. I dress in the black dress he likes so much. I am wearing all my gold, black undies from Jack and no bra. (I explained to you earlier) This neckless is really enormous, solid gold links, and the three red pendent stones are brilliant, each mounded in a gold base.

Yesterday, I cruised the Mall to get my mind off of things. (what's new). I had my girls with me which is great. We passed one of my favorite window shopping places, GEMS AND GOLD INC. With the girls along, I will just walk in around an out. They have their agenda. In the back I pause over a counter. This little bald guy comes running around a partition from the back and directly to me. Vince's neckless is hanging free as I look down into the show case counter. This little guy is almost shaking...May I look at that beautiful piece you have? Lovely. I have not seen rubies of this size in years. Has this been in your family? He goes on to tell me that these are what jewelers call "sapphire cut rubies". For these pendents to be as big as they are, matching, and cut as they are is rare. Almost impossibly rare. I sort of back away. Thank goodness my girls had not overheard. They pickup everything and are such chatterboxes. I walk off with my mind spinning. Why did he give me this? What does the gift mean? I rush on through the Mall experience and home in time for dinner.

Now dressed to the nines, I am in my car, with the address card beside me. Driving a route I have worked out from a city map in the kitchen drawer. I have written the directions in a short hand.

As I proceed I begin to doubt. I am moving into a very, very high rent district. No offices here, just up scale condos and high rises. Twisting and turning I come into the entrance for a very large condo complex. I am challanged by the guard at the gate. Barbara he says! I nod yes. He points me to a parking spot and says...we will meet you there. Visitor parking. That is an actual Rolls Royce. Holy Shit!.

A small enclosed vehicle stops behind my faithful little car and five minutes later drops me at the door of a high rise. The doorman leads me back to the elevators, presses a button and wishes me good afternoon. As he reaches for the button I notice it is exactly two oclock on his watch. Good!

The ride is very quick. Twenty two floors. The door opens and Mr. Vince Kravets stands waiting. He is dressed delightfully. Rich, textured suit, latest fashion and a red silk kerchief in his breast pocket. The red matches the pendents suspended around my neck, exactly. Vince greets me with a warm embrace, and lead me down a hall and into a conference room.

This place is grand. Everything connotes wealth. Two large oil painting dominate the room. The furniture is fine wood and leather, and the table is a masterpiece. It is very ornate, constructed of endless wood inlaids, in varying colors to create a deep, rich, European mountains scene. Vince leads us together around the table to a service table in the back of the room. He pours a glass of wine for me and makes a single malt scotch and water for himself. Vince turns, touches my glass...to a new fruitful relationship between you and I. I have said nothing.

Seated across the corner of the table from on another, Vince leans toward me. Barbara (I like that), you of course want to know why you are here...well although we attorneys are known for being verbose, I will be completely direct with you...it is not very complicated...lets just cut to the chase...

First you are here because I want you here...and I have so much crap on you, I know so much about you, and have so many photographs that could end everything you hold valuable in your life...but, secondly, you are here because with you back at the Raddison two weeks ago, I found something. It is this later reason that I want to concentrate on...so just try to forget that I have a big hammer over you head. Ok? I am embolden for some reason and just look at Vince and smile. I am able to look him right in the eyes, and for some reason they have remained the soft grey I saw at the CHURCH HOUSE that evening, not the steel of before. This guy likes me!! It is evident.

Barbara, KRAVETS is a large, very large, very successful, international law firm....the partnership has just one major problem....ME! I am getting old....I am the founder and the principal partner and it is often said around this town...as Kravets goes so goes KRAVETS...today the big challange for a firm like this is finding new, bright, lawyers...best schools...brightest guys...most ambitious...hardest working!...we can find them, but our image is not nearly as appealing it should be...these young bucks think we are stogey and indirctly what they are saying is I am stogey...it hurts when my people have to tell me that we have missed a good candidate because I no longer create and exciting atmosphere.

I am going to change things and Barbara, you are going to help me. I have not really had a woman in my life for over thirty years. Lost the wife back then, and it has been work, money and an rare dinner with a lady ever since...let me be honest and don't argue if my viewpoint in inaccurate...back at the Raddison you had sex with me because you absolutely had to...I know that...DUTCH has you by the short hairs...I know...but when we were together you went way beyond anything that you were expected to do...you could have gotten away with a little oral and out the door (now you tell me!)...I sensed a real rapport between us and it has stuck in my mind ever since...enough, that I put together the dinner with you husband...enough, that I presented you with that neck piece...and enough, that I had you come here today.

Well I told you this would be short...here is what I want Barbara....from time to time I want you with me...not as a wife or girl friend or anything like that...just as a woman who appreciates who and what I am and likes my company...some one that can make me look younger, more vital, more "with it"when I undertake my new mission to make KRAVETS an exciting place for these young guys to work. Understand?

I sit silently. Thinking. Vince I have a million questions...but I think I understand...you want me to be with you as sort of eye candy!

Vince explodes...not at all...I want you beside me at certain times as an intellegent, ecucated, young woman...who is part of what Vince Kravets is and what he is doing....simple as that. I sit back just a bit and agree with myself to remain quiet for a while, this sounds interesting.

Here is where I am right now...we have found three of the finest young lawyers in this years crop...we want them on board...the firm has done a good job peaking their interest and has turned to me for the required "bonding" trip down to PIER 66 on my boat...you are going to go down with us...now lets clear the air...first, you ARE going to go...it is just for a week...so start coming up with a plan for you family to be with out you....secondly, you are not going for sex...not as a ******...a bimbo...or a girl friend...you are going as a very attractive mature young lady...that speaks the business language...and likes to be in the company of Vince Kravets and his young recruits...someone who clearly paints the new picture of KRAVETS as a vital, up-and-coming place to work...understand?

Vince, I think I do...I will try...a whole week?...well I do have Clare for the girls...and I can tell my husband I am going to Cincinnati to the tennis tourney...I went with friends last year...for five days. I am so full of questions, doubt, excitment, fear and the unknown that I just rattle.

Vince looks at me and smiles a big warm smile. He does look quite distinguished. Nice smile. He take my glass of wine and pours it into a coffee cup and then moves it to the his right on the table. No drinking of duty. He smiles. I am going to have them send in the troops, I want you seated right here.

well wow

please tell more i never use to come on this site befor barb but find my self coming on just to reed your story and get so wet reeding it sorry i am a female and not some bull thanking you ,please do not stop xxx

Vince stands, goes to the door, and within a minute, three very young, very attractive, young men file into the room. Each carries a thin black leather briefcase with KRAVETS & KRAVET (not big, rich looking) embossed on the side in gold. One by one he introduces them. Brad Witworth, James I. Johnston, and Jerrry Griffinham each extend their hand to me. Vince seats them across the table and returns to my side. A very attractive young blond comes in and does the coffee, tea, thing. I take a big sip on my "coffee" and acknowledge Vinces's smile. They are good looking, clean cut, young guys for sure.

Vince begins to talk KRAVETS & KRAVATS. He starts in 1920 when his grandfather did something. He has lived so much history with this firm and I am sure he is going to put them to sleep immediately when the first tensions wear off. He has gone on less than five minutes when, I reach down beside me to his open his legal case on the floor, and bring up a legal pad, knowing my neckless, and uplifted breast will offer diversion. All three sets of eyes turn toward me. It is then that I notice that each of them are wearing red neckties, the exact color of my pendents, Vince's tie, and his kerchief. Vince pauses as he sees their reaction and turns to me with a smile. I move just slightly closer to Vince, put the pad in front of me, letting my left hand with the dinner ring rest on top of it, and fill the void with...it is so nice to share the KRAVETS' red with you, guys! ... It is a special priviledge for me to greet you, for you are the first new people I have had the chance to be with. The three of them move toward the table and their eyes brighten. Vince looks amazed. I am on a roll. I would bet that there are a ton of questions you might have for Mr. Kravets. It is his keen mind that has made this firm what it is today, one of the finest in the country.

Brad, I know you have things that are just aching to be answered...I smile across the table. Brad looks directly at me. Yes. and he introduces a question about contract litigation that leave me in the dust. I feel Vinces' hand take my arm as he eagerly answers. It is a touch I will remember. The first acknowledgement ever that my mind had worth. I had lightened the conversation. Acknowledged the recruits and solicited there inputs, while building Vinces role with them. I am good.

The next half hour is filled with questions, comment and a good exchange of ideas and information. Then the subject of the trip comes into the discussion. A company guy comes in and give each of them a sheet with details. Vince asks for a sheet as well and places it between he and I. Vince goes over a couple of the dates. (two weeks away) and tells the recruits that that five of us will be traveling down on the company jet. I see there eyes light up, once when my name is mentioned and once when they hear "company jet".

Small talk with the three recruits continues for about an hour. Then they are dismissed. Each of them give me a polite hand shake and an interesting look as they leave. It surprises me that Vince stays slightly behind me as we stand talking together, giving the recruits full view of my outfit, or me . (I guess) It is settled I am on my way to the Yacht "GOLDEN MOMENTS" with Vince and his recruits for KRAVETS. I am filled with questions and Vince knows it. We walk out with the three of them, turn them over to the blond with the coffee, and return to the conference room. Vince shuts the door.

"Barbara, you, my lady, were magnificant. In the first minute of that conversation, you sensed what was wrong, Old Vince was putting those young guys to sleep, and you did something about it. You got them involved and turned my lecture into a conversation on things that interested them. What a lesson for this old fart! One thing after another, everything you did and said was perfect. Exactly, what I need and exactly what this firm needs."

"Now, lets talk about the trip. You know this is only the first of many functions you will be performing for K&K. You mentioned some alibi about a tennis match. I will not have that. This is a law firm. There is not only my reputation, and your reputation, at stake, but there is the major question of liability. I am offering you employment here. You now have a choice..."

"I will Fax something over to your husband today. It can be this (he hands me the famous copy of my photo with a smile), or it can be copy of this emploment contract, with you signature." He hands me three sheet of K&K stationary. WHAAT! I see $185,000 per annum, bonus, options! I am choking. "ONE OR THE OTHER SISTER!" Vince demands with mirth in his voice. I sign. Details could not matter. I am wanted. Honestly, I am needed.

My trip back home is forgettable except for one small detailed thought. I keep promising MERTLE that she has been faithful to me and I will be faithful to her. This will not change me.

One by one every little thing falls into place. My husband is amazed although Vince had previously mentioned he would like to hire me. Clare can handle the girls. I start to evaluate my wardrobe. All the important things are easy to take care of when you have the full support of K&K behind you. I learn that the little coffee gal is Kara, and anything I need, she takes care of. (She is young, cute, and for some reason very nice to me.) Wednesday of he next week a travel advance of $1,200 arrives at my house. I have routine phone calls with Vince and one by one the days pass.

We are to leave on a Tuesday and return Friday of the next week. Vince wants a little felixability on the return date. My husband has no problem. Clare has no problem. I mention to Vince that I really don't know what all to bring. He immediately has Kara confer with the Florida based crew of GOLDEN MOMENTS to assure that my stateroom is supplied. My stateroom! My that sounds official. One by one the days and the remaining challanges disappear.

It is almost cruel to say this, but on the day of my departure, my husband gets up at six. When he is dressed for the office he returns to the bedroom, KISSES MY FOREHEAD, as I lay on the pillow and offers "Have a safe trip, honey, keep in as close a touch as you can, Love you" I reach up to bring him down to my sleepy lips and he has turned and gone.

Breakfast, kids organized, (the easiest part, Clare love the kids and just takes over. I am so lucky). I am being picked up by a cab at noon. Our flight is from Millionaire at one. Kara has been a busy girl, (I am really very up tight, and she has such a calming influence on me. I like her.)

I have packed my large black pull behind travel case. (It had not been touched for three years. A little sand and a ticket from a tram ride in North Carolina fell out of it.) I spent too much time going through my closet, time after time, trying to pick the right combination of "looks". Vince, the recruits, the crew, all gave me a different consideration when it came to what to bring. In the end, if you lifted the case, you would think I brought it all.

I have chozen a cute travel outfit to wear for the flight. Brown, patterned sleeveless blouse, a wonderful pleated brown skirt (not short, not long, quite full, I love the way it moves in the wind and it does not wrinkle)brown shoes to match. Panties are black as is my thin bra. I look great. At ten minutes before noon, all is ready as I run back up to find a neat brown sweater.

At exactly noon a large black limo pulls into my drive. The driver comes for my bag. Takes it down the steps and to the back of the car without a comment. I lock the front door. The driver is standing at the back door os the limo. I enter to find Vince waiting for me. Door goes shut and I notice the privacy window is up as well. "Barbara, you look great. I am really looking forward to this. Right from now, I want you comfortable. Anything, I can personally do to make things better for you, all you need to do is ask." He puts his hand over into my lap. I take his hand in both of mine as we are moving out onto the freeway and a new chapter in my life begins.

The next four hours are a mixed blaze in my memory. Vince's loving hand, as we departed from my world in the limo, gave me the confidence to transistion to his world. Here are some notes I made. People were very nice to me. Seemed to think I was important. Only Brad Whitworth made the trip with Vince and me. Other two recruits coming down tomorrow. Captain Whitt flys the GULFSTEAM business jet and he is much older than his copilot. He likes Vince. He likes me. GULFSTREAM business jets are as thrilling a thing to ride in as you will ever find. Spendor beyond understanding. Service that cannot be described. Two hours to Miami. Captain Whitt really likes me. Limo driver knew Vince. Seemed to really like that Vince had me with him. ...and then the Yacht, GOLDEN MOMENTS.

GOLDEN MOMENTS was in birth at PIER 66 in Lauderdale. Just seeing that place is overwhelming. One after the other the limo takes us past a navy of the biggest yachts in the world. Here are my notes on arrival. Ship's Captain Shelton is old. He likes Vince and he immediately seem to like me. Nice! There are eight crew members, all much younger than the Captain. Vince, Brad and I are greeted with cocktails and the best little snacks. I am too nervous to eat. Brad has from the start stood with me. He seems nervous also. A half hour later a steward, named Ken, (really dark and some kind of cute!) shows me to my cabin.

I count eight cabin doors. Four on each side of the hall. I am in the second on the right, (starboard side Ken tell me) as we came down the companionway. My cabin is really neat. Beautiful wood every where. A round port. (too small to climb through.) A small very efficient looking bathroom, with a tub shower (I like that, both tubs and showers are so good) The steward shows me around for five minutes and turns to leave. "I have taken freedom to lay out a suggested outfit for you evening. "Mr. Kravets has requested your presence for dinner at seven in the main salon. ""Thank you Ken." This is as formal as it can get.

I settle down on the edge of the queensized bed (bunk)to read a little book from the bed stand, it is a bunch of safety stuff. Boring, but then I think of Titanic and start to read evey line. There is a soft knock at my cabin door. I open it to Vince. He comes in without a word. He has changed already and looks like a million bucks. Blue blazer (with a beautiful GOLDEN MOMENTS crest on the pocket), white shirt with a KRAVETS red tie, white trousers, white boat shoes, and his features just shine. He is happy. Hair newly cut and combed. I had never notice his carefully trimed mustache and Van Dyke goatee. Impressive. He sits down in my only chair.

"Barbara, my dear. I am so damn happy you are here with me, I can't tell you. I thank you for all the courage it took to make this trip right away, with so little time with my firm. I know you must have so many question, and believe me, I have so many things, I want to say and show you, but we have eight days (EIGHT DAYS! thats is a change) and you have taught me to be brief. First look here!"

Vince stands and walks to the bulkhead of my cabin he move something and a panel quietly slides open. "Barbara, that is my cabin through here. You are in my wife's cabin. We had GOLDEN MOMENTS built with this special feature and the Captain is the only other person on board that knows it is here. Here is how you lock it from your side" He movse a brass latch. "Neither side of this has never been locked, but you lock it here" I look carefully at the latch. For reason I cannot explain I quietly say "Vince, please leave it as it is," He looks at me, with a softness impossible for that face that I once feared so, and turned as I believe a small tear was forming.

Vince sat back down as did I. He had a kerchief trying to remove something he called "lint? from his eye. "Barbara just a word about activities. Brad Whitworth will dine with us this evening. Captain Shelton and I are then going onto shore to have a short visit with two old friends. Fellows that have had boats here at 66 for years and have asked to see me for a drink. This will give you and Brad a while to talk and enjoy the first evening on the boat. Your relationship with Brad should be exactly what you want it to be! And, whatever you feel is best for KRAVETS as well. What do I mean by that? Barbara you are wise far beyond your years. There are no limitations on you here and no incrimination if thing turn out one way or the other. OK." "Vince, I think I understand."

Vince and I chat quietly for a few more minutes. He stands to leave and turns toward me. I am looking straight into his warm gray eyes. He brings his hands up to my waist, my arms automatically seem to go up around his neck and we kiss, a gently, warm affirmation of a relationship that we both now understand. (Strangely he smells and tastes good, himmm. )

Dinner in thirty minutes. Ken had put my outfit inside that little cabin closet by the night stand. I open it and, one by one, bring out what it has been agreed I will wear; Blue blazer (GOLDEN MOMENTS crest), a white shorter skirt with a little slit up the back (love it), white boat shoes, a white blouse trimed in KRAVETS red at the collar, white bikini panties. I wash up quickly, run a brush through my hair and one by one dress as Vince wants. I look so nautical. Cute stuff. It all fits perfectly. There is a full lengh mirror behind the entry door. I stop, shocked, by how attractive, how erect, and how self assured I look. Then out to dinner.

As I enter the dining room Brad and Vince are standing together looking out the extended window to port. The evening sun and the early light paint a picture of large yachts, docks, and surrounding buildings. Vince is explaining to Brad that he is going ashore after dinner. Brad's eyes turn toward me, as I walk up, and his eyes unload. He confirms, what I already know, I look great. But, beyond that, he communicates such a sense of relief. Vince has already torqued him up like a rubber band. He is so tight, it could be called panic.

Vince extends his hand to me. "Barbara you look great. What a sail away outfit" I smile, take Vince's hand, and extend my other hand to Brad, pulling us together. "and what handsome mates to sail with" I look directly into Brad's eyes with my most motherly (everthing is alright. I won't let him hurt you) look. It works. Brad's hand is wet with sweat, but I can feel the tension drain as I sort of insist he stand there linked with Vince and me.

I could tell you all about dinner. I remember every thing. But, that is not the stuff that you really want to read. Suffice it to say, Mildred is a wonderful cook and with no budget to worry about dinner was magnificent. Vince sits at the head of the table, with me on his right and Brad to his left. Brad's eyes just spend most the hour searching up and down my countance. I return every glance with warmth, caring and assurance. We finish, stand, thank Mildred, and retire to the back deck where we bid good evening to Vince and Captain Shelton.

Brad and I find a comfortable bench seat against the back rail of the deck. It is late twilight. Lights have come on throughout the ship and the pier. It is as romantic a setting as you can imagine. The crew has a way of just disappearing. There is a little bar cart. Brad finds a decanter of an after dinner drink. He pours two little glasses and we shared an embarrassed laugh, because neither of us know what it is. It tastes ok. We sit quietly. I can see tension leaving his face. "Brad", I begin, "How did you and I end up here, together, in this beautiful setting, on such a wonderful, warm evening? I smile my best "talk to me" smile. "I was just wondering." He replies. "Fate" This ice is broken. Brad begins to talk about his background, law school, the bar exam, and being interviewed by legal firms. KRAVETS was just what he wanted. I listened through two glasses of the afterdinner drink. Finally a negitive. "I have learned that Vince Kravets is God at KRAVATS." Brad lets slip. " At least that is the way it looks to new employees. He has made this firm what is and controls everything with an iron fist. That is really the only real question I had when evaluating options." He runs on as I look at him expecting more. "Whoa!! "he says.' "I am sorry I said all that. Please forget all after..I like KRAVETS"

"Brad, your comments are safe with me." I say sincerely. He looks at me. Now is the time to tell him who I am and what I do. We are on our third drink. I can tell he will never believe any role I describe for myself within KRAVETS. He probably thinks I am Vince's "something" Who knows what, he thinks? Who I am and what I am at KRAVETS is a bigger mystery to me than it is to him. It is dark, there is no one around. I stand. Straighten my skirt and sit down, but just a little closer. Close enough he notices. The stage is set. He is miles from home. Oh his first business trip. In the company of a man who scared him to death. He has been so tense all day. And now he can relax in private with a woman who is frindly, kind and concerned about him. He sort of breaks down.

Brads talk turns honest and forth right. My answers start to make sense to him. Some even seem to make sense to me. We move a little closer and his question become more personal, as do my answers. This little drink in powerful. Is that why it was there for us? His arm is behind me now on the back of the seat we share. Brad stand with out glasses. "I have lost track" he says. As he mover toward the drink cart, I stand and join him. He needs a little support in more ways than one now. I make sure we have just half glasses as we head into the main salon, past the now clean dining table and down three carpeted steps to a conversation area. Soft, good music is playing. I have seen no one since dinner. We stand there for a moment, turn to one another as one, and begin to dance. Half *****, yes, but we find just what we both need right now, right here. It is nine forty five on a big ships clock on the back bulkhead, when we finish our last dance continue on down though the companionway to the hall and the cabins.

There is not a word between us. We just walk together past the first six cabin, three to port, three to starboard, and enter the last cabin to port. It is a mirror image of my cabin. Thoughts. I remember thinking. That red "sail away" drink is about gone out there. Brad is young. Brad is exceptionally handsome. Making love is so erotic when you are in charge. Loving is the......

Brad and I were tipsey. Tipsey people don't make great love. FORGET THAT. He undressed me as I did the same for him. We quietly laughed as we faltered with new buttons on my blouse or his strange belt buckle. DUTCH's rings blew him away. He asked some question and I covered his mouth. "Later" I went to his bunk like a woman should. Flat on my back, legs flexed upward, head on his pillow. He came over me like sunshine covers a field after a rain storm. He was rippled with muscles. His upper body came down to mine first and out mouths found one another, then inch by inch he lower himself until he rested where I wanted him to be. Love is such a release for two people such as we, who are bonded by the unknowns, and the tensions of such an abnormal situation.

After our first climax together, I lovingly roll Brad to his back. Gently, I find his lips, they part for me, and my tongue enters Brad as he has entry to me. I begin my rhythm upon him. Sliding down, down down along his beautiful body (this guy works out, I meant really...), then as my clit firmly contacts right were his cock joins his body, an uncontrolled reaction occurs within me. I climax, all by myself, and my miracle muscle constricts around him. He gasps, thrusts upward, and then I begin a slow loving withdrawl. One inch at a time. I am so tight. Together we breath the song of love making. It is wonderful. Nothing wierd. Nothing rough. Time after time he releases within me.

Brad is asleep. I am resting on his arm after just a little snooze. The ships clock says twelve thirty. It is so hard to move from him, but carefully I slide out to the floor. Skirt, blouse, and blazer, and with shoes in hand, I quietly open his cabin door and slip two doors down and across the hall to mine. There is not a sound on the boat except the slight hum of something like a big fan running way below. I wash my hands and face. Find very little of the "brads" ready to go anywhere.

My bunk is firm and wonderful. It smells good. I smell good. There is a wonderful oder that two lovers create. I lay flat on my back, nude covered by just a sheet. Dutch's rings recieved more of a workout than I remember. They are sensitive, causing my nipples to stay erect. In fact, my entire breasts are tender. I conclude that my movement on Brad really puts them to use.

There is just a little night light in these cabins. Enought that when I raise the sheet and look down my body I can clearly see he outline. I look so sexy. A woman's body is the most sought after thing on earth. My mind drifts off to sleep.

It is sometime later when I hear the panel tested. It slide open, hesitantly. I whisper very quietly. "Hi, I have been waiting to see if you would do that." Vince comes in without a word. He has just a white robe on (with the red K&K shield on the pocket). His robe slides to the floor and I lift the sheet for him to join me. He lies on his side facing me. I put my arm under his head and around his neck and draw him close. He shapes his pillow to support his head with my arm there. I feel him move twice to get his body as close to mine as possible. Sometime in the night he turns over.

We awake with daylight streaming in my little porthole. My arm is still around his neck. Vince turns, kisses my cheek as I begin to take my head from my pillow. He finds his robe on the floor and I hear the panel slide quietly shut behind him.