Not Business A Usual

• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date
Only now do I see a note on my night stand. "Good evening, Ms. Barbara, your suggested outfit for tomorrow is on your dresser. I hope a pleasant nights sleep for you on GOLDEN MOMENTS, Ken"

I shower, wash hair, and all that other stuff.(Now some little "brads" are ready to go, big time)and get ready to do what you do on this boat. Ken has layed out white shorts, a blue amd white nautical stripe very light weight sweater, white deck shoes and another pair of white bikini panties. He has wonderful taste I find as I check the mirror behind the cabin door as I leave. Dutch's rings are outstanding and my breasts seemed to be exaggerated by the cut of this sweater. I go back and put on a thin bra from home.

I move out past Vince's door, through the conversation area, through the diniing salon, to my favorite spot on the back deck. Robert, MIldred's helper type, appears from nowhere, "Ms. Barbara, could I bring you coffee and a croissant out here? Mr. Vince has requested to be informed when you awake." My coffee, pastry and "Mr. Vince" arrive together. "What a lovely morning" he starts. I looks into his eyes. They are rested, soft, gentle."What a lovely night!" I reply and the look I recieve is worth more than gold. "You are a lovely woman, Bartara. Thankyou." We sit together on the crescent shaped bench across from where Brad and I had began last night.

"Barbara, I notice an addition to the wardrobe I selected for you today" He smiles. I look downward. "Looks very nice, and if it makes you more comfortable, it is worth it." How observant and how caring, can this guy be.

"Barbara, first order of business today is your children. Captain Shelton has arranged with Clare to put you together with your children each morning at ten for a good long telephone conversation. Ship's phone when we are at sea. We will arrange our business schedules so you are here and the call is reliable for them so they don't wait." Honestly, I am stunned. Vince, the guy who once ***** me, has spent the night in my arms and worries about my girls. I look at him directly in his eyes. "You are so thoughtful, Vince" "So are you, my love".

A breakfast is laid out inside. Shortly we move in, Mildred does her magic, and we are talking at the end of the long table. (Wow, fresh flowers) Not a word about Brad. Just quiet review of little business items and a run through of the day's activities. James and Jerry should arrive around noon. Vince is going in with the limo. He would like me along. Vince has Capt Shelton trying to set up a tee time for any of us who would want to play a round of golf late in the day. Vince would like to take all three of the recruits, if they play. I tell him I doubt all four are golfers. I can only think of the additional tension he will create for them and suggest another activity. "Vince, I think it would be so much better for you to take them sports fishing. No talent required. Far less pressure in front of the big, furious, boss guy." 'Furious! was that furor you found next to you last night, Ms Barbara?" We smiled together. He pauses,"You are so right. So right. So much easier to talk together in the boat and you can be there as well."'You are like a logic filter for old Vince, my love. You make so much sense."

Brad comes into the dining salon. His eyes are bright, (This guy looks good, real good) but they are sweeping the carpet as he approaches. I do not wait. "Brad, good morning, I am so pissed at you." He is shocked into the real world. "This morning I learn that, that decanter of sail away drinks was put together for five of us, when Robert thought everyone would be here. Now, what made you think you and I could drink it all?" Brad looks at me, a smile passes his lips, he sits down on the other side of Vince, a new man.

I comment "too much coffee", they stand as I move out of the salon into the smallest restroom you have ever seen. More little "brads" join the fishes in the sea and I return to the salon. As I sit down I reach beneath the table, across the corner and place my little thin bra in Vince's hand. What a kind, kinky little smile!!

Vince looks at me, and then to watch Brad's eyes glued to my breasts. He smiles again. "Brad, I am glad you could sleep in a bit. I hope that is not a sign that you, like a lot of folks, have trouble getting to sleep the first night on board." Brad looks away toward Vince, " No sir, Maybe it was the drink, but I do not remember a thing after Barbara and I finished our conversation. I did get up earlier than you might think. I wanted to give you this." He hand a document to Vince. Vince reads it an passes it to me. It is a signed employment agreement. Vince's eyes are dancing. Mine as well I am sure. Brad contiues, "My father, grand father, and two uncles are, or were, attorneys. Together they guided me in to corporate law as a career field. Kravets & Kravets is the name in corporate law, and I have known that since my first days in law school. It is where I thought I wanted to be, but it took an understanding conversation with Barbara last evening to finally close the door for me. I will be proud to wear the K&K red. Thank you Sir!" Brad sits quietly. Vince stares at me. I cannot hide my pleasure.

It is only Wednesday morning and one third of the reason for the trip has been accomplished. Wild. Breakfast is over, some time to relax. I am sitting by the pool, (Yes, small, but GOLDEN MOMENTS has a pool) I am wearing a beautiful one piece bathing suit Ken provided in my cabin and a very thin cover up, white with a small K&K crest. Brad has come out to sit with me. (my how nice he looks in a bathing suit, his ribs ripple) We have been chatting, but not a word about last night or business. Just small talk about the boat, and the 66 views we have. Vince comes out and sits on my other side. Sensing that Vince wants a private word with me, Brad leaves for his cabin. Vince turns to me, I am reclined on a lounge chair, he in an upright deck chair. He slides a little and slowly places a small gold anklet around my left ankle. It is so feminine, so erotic, and so noticeable. If he can give me that here, I can kiss him here, and I do.

Wednesday flies by. Limo into the airport. Traffic horrid. Limo driver likes Vince, has driven for him for years, will do anything to make us comfortable. James and Jerry arrive on time. We have them back to GOLDEN MOMENTS as soon as traffic permits, knowing that Captain Shelton has deep water fishing scheduled on NO FEAR a charter fishing boat belonging to a friend in the business. Captain Shelton seems to know everybody.

(Jerry T Griffies is a problem. He is a wise ass with the driver and Captain Shelton. Too dumb to know they are Kravet's employees. Just to finish his story, Vince discusses him with me Thursday morning and he is on his way back north, commercial. Period! We cannot have people at Kravets that inconsiderate, let alone that *******.)

Anyhow, after quick tour of the yacht and intoductions to the crew and the cabins. The fishing party get ready to depart. For reasons that are clear to you, dear reader, Brad and Barbara both ask to bow out, (tendancy to sea sickness). Vince, wise beyond his years (ho ho),decides that he, Captain Shelton and the two recruits make a good compliment for NO FEAR. Incedently, it is a boat he knows well.

The fishing party departs in the limo and Brad and I, have a quick glass of ice tea and depart to his cabin. That afternoon the manual on sex was rewritten. Believe me. No booze for an excuse, or a handicap, we made every record book.

Love, are we in love, were we in love, that day? What is love for a sensual man or woman. Jack's blue eyes shine in my memory like gems. DUTCH has done to me and with me what no other man will ever do. Perry Sands found my most sensitive, erotic, place so easily. Vince ***** me, and now adores the ground I walk on (or the water my boat floats on ). Brad and I have had sex, just plain, old fashion, missionary, sex, that I will remember forever. Each of them have found a place in my heart, my body, and my history; that is unique to them. Each in a special way, I hold so dear.

The remaining eight days pass with one remarkable event after another. Money can do so much. Someday, I promise to come back and fill in all the detail if you want, but here is all you need to know now.

We lost Jerry, good riddance!

James T. Johnston turned out to be a fine candidate and the team of Vince and Barbara won him over easily. He and I had many opportunities to talk and I think I played a vital role stearing Vince a bit here and there, but (you really want to know only one thing, right) I did not make love to him!!

Brad went back north on Friday evening on the GULFSTREAM. Vince had place many calls to KRAVETS up north. In corporate law, young lawyers have a hard time accumulating billings, so Vince gave him an immediate promotion to corporate council for a personal Limited Liability Corporation LLC he has had for years. Vince wanted changes made to the management structure, amoung other things, and under the trusted eye of Vince's right hand man, Brad was to get involved on Monday as the new corporate attorny for KR&KN LLC.

Great story

I love to read this story, it´s so erotic....thank you for giving us this entertainment. :)

On Tuesday evening we were all thinking through out departure plans for the next day. To my delight, Ken had packed most of my things and included many really cute items that were bought for the trip down here. I think there were additional items as well that Vince had asked him to obtain and pack. More and more, I have realized that Vince has a very special way he likes Barbara to look. I am in my cabin when Ken knocks. "Captain Shelton requests your presence in his state room, please." I follow Ken forward, through parts of the vessel I have not seen, to Captains stateroom.

Captain Shelton is always in uniform. I have never seen him with out uniform, including the hat. He is at a small desk and offers me a seat on his lounge. "Barbara, thank you for coming and forgive me, please, for being so forward to ask you here, but I am an old man, and braver than I look, and there is something I want you to know."

"On behalf of the ships company of GOLDEN MOMENTS, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Mildred, the cook, and I are the only original crew member remaining on GOLDEN MOMENTS. So a special thank you from us. Not only do we owe our jobs to you. We owe so much more. Yes! You may sense how much you are loved around KRAVETS and specifically the KRAVETS' ship. Everyone at KRAVETS was reborn the day you joined Mr. Kraves. Everyone from the limo driver to the lowest level employee to the President of the company love you, and what you have done. Let me brief."

"Mr. Kravets was, and is the life blood of this company and all its many divisions. All of us who have been with him recognised that years ago. In addition he is loved by every one who ever worked on his team. He was our leader as over the years we built KRAVETS & KRAVETS. You will never find a guy more universally liked by the people he employed.

My view was from GOLDEN MOMENTS. It was his second ship. I have worked for Mr. Kravets for over forty years. Serving as ships mate on his first vessel and Captain of GOLDEN MOMENTS. Since my first day, he has been a prince to me and all who served with me.

Vince and Charlotte Kravets had this vessel commissioned to celebrate there twenty fifth wedding anniversary. You have never known two people more in love. Then it all came apart.

Charlotte passed away nine years ago. Vince died with her. He could not deal with her death. GOLDEN MOMENTS died with her as well. Mildred and I were kept on because we had been with him for years, but our good ship was in moth balls. Everyone else was let go and our jobs turned to maintenance and upkeep. GOLDEN MOMENTS has languished here until three weeks ago, when word came down of your employment and the effect it was having through out the company. Vince was alive again and GOLDEN MOMENTS was going to be used once more. Well! dear Ms Barbara, that is it. This entire company owes you so much. Thank you for being on board, my love. "

Captain Shelton stood as if to dismiss me. Together we walked back to the cabin area of the vessel. My first voyage on GOLDEN MOMENTS was over and we had not departed from the dock and PIER 66.

Here are some footnotes to the eight days of GOLDEN MOMENTS.

Brad and I never made love again. The environment back home (my family, my job, his job, K&K, his interests) just never brought us together again. Many interesting glances were exchanged between us though, in meeting at the K&K headquarters.

Vince found my bunk every night. We slept together, no sex, closer than I have ever slept with a man. For eight nights I was nude, he was nude, we were wrapped together in some way until dawn.

The trip home was routine. But maybe, I will never know what routine is again. Nothings will ever be the same afer GOLDEN MOMENTS.

It is amazing how easily my life fell back into place back home. My girls missed me, but when they found I was back safe and available again, things were back in order for them. My husband had been buried in work for the week, but he did give me a hug and a kiss when we first met upon my return.

My work at K&K quickly turned exciting. I was given a very nice window office on the twenty first floor and found wonderful work with Vince on a program for improving our corporate image.We quickly turned to plans to bring new recruits down to GOLDEN MOMENTS. We were going to schedule a "recruiting class" down there each month until our talent void was filled at KRAVETS. Captain Shelton actually thought that the very next time we bring a group down he would be able to move the old girl from the dock. He had been working with contractors to have her mechanically sound.

My life was back to a new normal, and now I had exciting, vital things to do. K&K loved Barbara and what she brought to the company through Vince.

Jack had been up over the weekend I was gone. Somehow this saddened me, it was the only negitive result from the trip. Dutch had tried twice to call my cell phone, and left short criptic messages.

One day follow another, and I am pulled more and more into the company. I learned the the week after we returned, that one of the reasons that Brad returned early was to begin his job function as corporate council for KK&KU LLC. Inc. His very first duty with this company was to legally have me made the Corporate Secretary.

Now dear reader, understand. KK&KU LLC Inc. is simply a legal entity. It is just a holding company. No employees, no offices, no payroll, no stockholders, nothing! It is a legal way for Mr. Kravets and some silent partner to own things (buildings, planes, boats, land etc.) with out having liability ******** beyond the value of the assets of KK&KU. I learn it is legal and there are thousands of these companies used by the wealthy. Now I am the Corporate Secretary and as far as I can determine from My. Flemming, our head legal council, Brads boss. I have nothing really to do except attend a quarterly meeting with Mr. KRAVETS on KK&KU LLC Inc. (this appointment paid $37,000 per annum and $2700 for each meeting attended in addition to my other compensation, wow!) How does Secretary Barbara sound. That is what Brad keeps laying on me in the halls.

Irrrrrrrrrrrr

Even with all the events of KRAVETS, there were two things that constantly came up in my life. Jack's blue eyes and my bodies' need for DUTCH. I would follow Jack anywhere, do anything, with stand any cost to be with him. It is that strong. His eyes haunt my days, any quiet moments and my memories. Our times together and our commitment to one another seems a strong after all the recent events in my lifel as they ever did. I missed him every day.

DUTCH. I cannot say I missed. I really hate him, but ten, twenty times a day, and more often at night, I have this yearning, this need, deep inside me, and the strong conviction that DUTCH KNOLTENSTEIN is the only human being that can comfort that need. It drives me wild. I will be sitting in an important meeting, and out of no where the need will overcome me. I often have to leave for a while and return when I have regained control. That is how strong it is!

The second week after I returned from GOLDEN MOMENTS I recieved a strong cell phone message from DUTCH. He had been trying no reach me while I was gone. His message said he would call me this coming Saturday. He asked me to keep the phone handy that morning. The message said something else, about coming to the city next week, but you know cell phones. (they, ultimately,decide what you are or are not going to hear in a message)

Saturday morning I have been keeping my cell phone close at hand. I know DUTCH will be some kind of pissed if he tries to reach me again and cannot. That is why it is right there on the counter, to scare the shit out of me, as it starts vibrating in my bag. I fumble, say something to the girls about finishing their food before they leave the table, grab my bag and head out through the sun room into the morning air. I look quickly at the phone. It does not say DUTCH. I answer. "HELLO! "''Hi Barbie this is Perry. Remember me... just wanted to say hello...awkward time?...hope not."

"Perry "I interrupt," how did you get my number." "OH! DUTCH was in such a hurry to get that contract over to FED EX that day we were together, he left his phone on the table. Enough said??" " Perry...please do not call me...please." There is a pause. A long pause. " DON'T CALL YOU! LISTEN CHICK WE NEED TO TALK AND UNTIL WE GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT!! PERRY WILL CALL YOU ANYTIME FUCKING TIME HE DESIRES. UNDERSTAND!" He is in a rage. I cannot seem to calm him down. "I WANT TO SEE YOUR ASS TOMORROW! Pick the fucking place and time, right now and be there. It can be anywhere." "The mall I studder...the Tiphuttle Mall...tomorrow at ten in the morning...outside MIKE'S SUBS." It is the only specific place I can think of that is very public and safe. "GREAT..BE THERE!"

I get this strong feeling..stop, stop, let me get off anywhere, and disappear. I try to recall what Perry looks like. I see just this mound of the blondest hair on a tall, big body.

Monday, I am standing at the Mall, at MIKE'S SUBS thinking, I have never been in this place. Why did I choose here? Because it was the closest thing to the entry where I come in, that's why. I have left all my jewelry at home. Everything except my wedding rings and of course DUTCH's rings which are permanent. It is ten, I see a clock on the wall in the back of the place. I am standing right outside the door to MIKE's. The mall has just opened and they have not unlocked here yet. A tall guy comes down the mall from inside heading out. I notice but pay no attention, until he comes up to me.. Barbie, I assume. I simply say yes. He takes my elbow and turns me toward the mall exit. There is another guy who has been standing by the door. He comes up as we go through the doors and together, with one on each arm. I am excorted to Perry sitting in a van. I join him on the back bench and it pulls away.

I am scared beyond dememsion and cannot imagine what has happened. We drive for ten minutes, and pull into the seediest motel. They are out opening doors, and Perry and I are ushered into a KNAPPS INN wonder room. There is not even a number on the door. The door goes shut and Perry and I are alone.

I am crying, shaking, and completely out of control. SHUT THE FUCK UP! are his firstwords. Perry, I studder, what are you doing to me? Why? What did I do? My lips are quivering. There are two seedy looking bed and I am seated on one. My skirt is longer.

Perry walks back and forth. Pacing. Looking out the window beside the door. As he moves the heavy curtains I can see the back of one of the men by this door. Finally, he looks at me and I can muster the courage to look directly back at him.

Woman....I want to get something straight right now....what I want is to know what the fuck you know about DUTCH and that fucking contract I signed to sell my dad's buildings to that fucker. I want to know everything...understand...everything...there are two guys out there who would love to come in here and have fun with you for the rest of this fucking day. I had to show them a photo of you so they would know who to snag. I only have one photo and you know how I got it....and you know what they have seen. This is simple woman...I am going to ask the questions...you are going to give me answers....the very first time I think you are shitting with me...I am walking out of here to my car and those to assholes can leave in that stolen van anytime they want. Understand??

Who the fuck are you? Perry you know. I am just a housewife, that got wrapped up in her husband's business for excitment. That is all!!

How the fuck did you get tied to DUTCH KNOLTENSTEIN? He funded some of my husbands business and has a big club over my head. He thinks I has sex with a partner of his to help bring their money into the business...and it is a business that DUTCH does not want to be in ...he thinks he got bambozzled. (he seems to find my term amusing)

So that is how he got you to hook for him? Yes! (why go further)

Now sweet cheeks....what the fuck did you know about the contract? Nothing except DUTCH said you might be reluctant to sign it!

Perry stops...pauses...do you know VINCE KRAVETS? Yes!

Perry looks at me...sister...you tell me you know VINCE, you knew I would be reluctant to sign and you have no idea as to why? Perry NO! I lie. I was not supposed to have sex with you, just be nice at lunch. I rattle on trying to avoid answering further.

Perry walks over, he had been standing near the door about five feet from me. He is seathing. Stand up you stupid slut. I do. Perry looks at me. Dressed a little differently today... Barbie he says. Want to meet a couple friends of mine? No! please. Undress...he looks at me. He looks at me with rage, get the fuck undress and get on that bed. One by one my skirt, sweater, bra, and panties come off...I am nude. I stand there shaking, cannot control a sob that keep choking me. Get on the fucking bed...Perry yells.. I pull back the dirty spread, a dirty blanket, and sit down on the sheet.

Perry looks at me sitting in front of him nude and literally yells. ONE MORE TIME..I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE FUCKING CHANCE...I AM GOING TO ASK THE QUESTIONS AND THE FIRST FUCKUP ANSWER YOU GIVE ME I AM JUST WALKING OUT OF HERE AND LEAVING THAT DOOR OPEN!

I am scared beyond any capacity I have to describe it. I look up into his rage and cannot believe that is the same person that once wimpered like a baby in my arms as he found what he described as paradise. I do the only thing I can think of. Slowly, I lay back on the bed, move up to a pillow and look straight into his eyes. Perry...I have answered your questions truthfully. I cannot stop you from doing what you want with me. Please torture me no more, leave. I have no way to prove to you that I am not decieving you. I lay there frozen with my arms at my sides, and wait.

It seems like forever. I do not dare look. I hear him moving about, go in the bathroom, no where to run, I here him coming back and hear the door lock move. Next, I feel Perry beside me on the bed. He takes my arm and pulls it out so his head can fit on my shoulder. Barbie...I am so sorry... forgive me...I have lost a ton, a ton, of my dad's money and I feel like a fool..those old guys are in cahoots, they set me up...I am just trying to find out if it was DUTCH, Vince or both that did me in. I trusted them! But, it was your beautiful face that caused me to sign.

I wrap my arm around Perry. I bring the other one across and pull his lips to my breasts. As he nestles there I move on top of him with his face lost between my nipple rings. Gently, ever so gently, I slide down along him. His member finds the paradise it quests so badly. I am calm, fright has departed. I move down along his body taking all he has, while allowing his lips to come up to my neck. Then, my magic muscle tightens around him (I learned how to control that when DUTCH taught me) and I move ever so slowly upward, until his lips are beween my breasts and I have rung out the entire length of him. Our motion is established. I can feel the anger, and rage leaving his body. Back and forth, my weight keeps his penis directly in contact with my clit. I moan uncontrollably. It is a true emotion, perhaps the first true emotional response Perry has ever heard. He begins to climax, I climax, we climax together!! I try to move upward to free him and move away, and I cannot. I have locked around him. I cannot slide forward. I collapse on him, rest and wait. In a couple minutes we roll over side my side he is at rest and we part. I am lost in his arms. All rage is gone, all fear, the world turns grey.

hear a sound that causes me to sit upright. I am nude, my clothing is folded at the foot of the bed, there is a note beside my head on the pillow. I lift it up. Barbie, call this number, get a cab, here is cab fare, I will always regret what I did today. Perry Sands. His name, he gave me his name. I realize I have no idea where I am. I dress, look out the window. KNIGHTS ARMS a big very faded sign. I call. Ten minutes later a cab meets me just outside the little sleepy office and I am back to the MALL.

I go immediately to my car and drive as fast as it will go back to my house. Run in the door, and only then do I realize I have not had one indication of a need to send Perrys down the tube. My lower body is still locked in constriction. Fear, erotic climax, I will never know. I make a cup of tea and go into the sun room to think.

It is two oclock and I am a bundle of nerves. What did I do to deserve such treatment? What does Perry Sands think I know? What is going on? My mind races. I cannot get it organized. The slowly a light bulb comes on in my mind Facts: Perry knows he signed a bad contract. He knows I was used to put frosting on his cake so he would sign it. He has concluded that DUTCH did him in, or Vince Kravets, or both. It is as simple as that. He is mad and he wants to know who to go after. Nothing more complicated than that.

I have this strong feeling that Mr. Perry Sands is out of my life, forever. Well almost. I take the magizine I was reading with me to the bathroom. Where is all this going? I sit thinking. Tomorrow I have a 'business" meeting that I must attend with Vince Kravets. I am immediately concerned, but this seem so different. Vince had nothing but good things to say to me when he "asked" me to attend.

The rest of my Monday is confused. Normal physical activities accompanied by wild thought patterns that leave me confused and very concerned.

I cannot believe I did what I did. Was it quick thinking on my part. Brought on by fright. Or, was I just lucky. Was it just a defense mechanism. I cannot agree with any of these. Perry's eyes were like a beacon in the midst of a terrible storm. They showed my a direction that worked. Those eyes reminded me of the oupouring of affection I felt from him, under the circumstance where he thought I was a ****** hired to do a trick with him. Somehow, I just knew that there was real emotions on both out parts that would bubble to the top. They sure did! I have such a srong affinity for him now! So strong. It has to be a reaction on my part to the terrible fear and the fact that he saw fit that I be released unharmed. BUT, what about the climax. How can a woman have a climax like that with a man who moments ago was going to throw here to the wolves. Confusion, Barbara, confusion!!

tttttttttttt

Barbara

Just what can I say. Wow. This story is so good that I feel a little guilty thinking about all those creampies shot into your magicial sweet little pussy. But I have some kinks that I hope never change, I am thinking about everyone of them except Vinces. So please forgive me and hurry with more. Hell you should have screwed the man that made the hot remarks about your purchase at the mall. I just love to read about a hot little married housewife giving that pussy up bareback plus having a contracting dick squeezing pussy. You lead and I will follow,Thanks and I apologize for my lusty thoughts of you for you see I cannot help myself.:p:p:p:D okdeacon

fantastic story

I love your writing, very erotic and exciting, I can't wait to see where it goes..

Barbara!
Where are you? I know, it’s lots of work to type a long and detailed story and you are able to do such a good job writing, it would be a shame if you would not finish it. Please spit in your hands and get at it again.

Barbara, I'm resurecting the post, please finish the job.

Barbara, what are the chances of finishing?

oh that story makes me cumming, thank you so much

I'm new here and found this very exciting!

Barbara,

You should give us another installment of this one also. Looking forward to seeing it.

A very well written and believable story. Welcome to the business world. Husbands need and want wives like you.

Chapter Twenty Six

It is evening and I am getting ready for bed. The girls are asleep and it will be another couple hours until my husband comes home from the office. I am exhausted; moving very slowly through my night time routine. My nerves are still on edge and I have absolutely no one I can talk to. The whole thing with Perry is something that must remain only with me. I cannot explain it any further, It must be forgotten somehow!
Finally, clean and smelling good I tumble into my big bed and cover with the sheet; but sleep…sleep is a long way away from me. My mind is racing. I cannot make any sense out of it all and what I should be doing, if anything, to assure that Vince and my opportunities at Kravets & Kravets are not victims of all this should Perry decide to go further.
Tossing and turning is not a good idea when you have two of Dutch’s rings mounted through your nipples. They are not really sore, in fact I am quite used to them, but movement provides them stimulation that leads to erotic desires that become very distracting. I sit up against the pillows; but find nothing to help my mind which is full of confusion and concern. My life has become so complex.
Across the room on the dresser, right under the double mirrors I can see the little old handbag I took with me today. (No one would steal it.) I have not used that bag in years; in fact it has not been out of the closet for years. I better get it back up there where it belongs. There is no reason to risk curiosity should my husband see it there when he gets home.
There is not much in it to transfer back to my regular bag; lipstick, money (Left from what Perry gave me for a cab), comb, and a couple pieces of wadded up paper. One by one I put each back where it belongs and throw the papers into the waste basket in the bathroom.
Writing on the second piece of paper catches my eye and I retrieve them both and flatten them out on the countertop. The first paper seems to be notes scribbled during some kind of meeting; it has hand drawn sketches of some building, with notes regarding sizes and positions of various doors, window, and other objects. On the back are listed names, phone numbers, addresses, and a great deal of other stuff that makes little sense. I am not a detective, but my curiosity is now working over time. These papers obviously are not mine they must have dropped from Perry’s pocket as he undressed in the hotel room. They seem a lot more involved than just casual notes.
The second paper has more sketches; one main shape and then many other strange shapes and dimensions; hand written notes along the edges; exploded views of various portions of the main shape. At the bottom is a strange series of numbers and letters. B.12/D.5/P66 Lauderdale. I take the papers with me to the bedroom.
Dressed in a robe (I rarely wear a robe) I go downstairs with my new found mysterious papers. I make a cup of tea and go out to the sun room (Still called a sun room even when it is dark) and begin to do my Sherlock Holmes thing. Something about me, I think I have read too many mystery novels, I cannot curb my interest. I will not sleep until I have some kind of answer to this.
Time after time I go over what I have on these two pieces of paper. The names listed are all very foreign sounding. The telephone numbers are an area code I recognize but cannot recall. The shapes are very strange for a building and yet the notes and some of the side sketches look like building parts. It is a mystery worth unraveling.
I am still sitting pondering the puzzle when there is noise at the garage door and my husband comes walking through the kitchen and joins me in the sunroom. His greeting is predictable,
“Hi, well how did your day go?”
I struggle to remain absolutely normal; even while my body still is responding to Perry, my nipples are driving me wild, and these puzzling papers are baffling me.
“Would you like a cup of tea with me?”
Now that is as normal as I can get.
“Sure” He responds, and I drop everything to go out to the kitchen and make his tea.
While I am standing at the stove waiting for the water to heat, the first piece of the puzzle falls into place. My husband calls out to me from the sun room.
“What is this with all the Florida telephone numbers on it, honey?”
That is what they are, Florida phone numbers…
“Nothing, just a little stuff I was running through from the office.”
“Oh, well it looks to me like Kravets & Kravets is doing business with the Cuban Mafia from this list of names you got here.”
The second piece falls into place. These sure do look like Cuban nationality names.
My husband and I share a cup of tea (It has to be a year since we had even a late night conversation.) and he is off to bed. I get a kiss on the top of

my head and a comment about how good things are going with the new aircraft deliveries. He allows he is exhausted but very happy.
Sitting alone in the still of the night I find my mind going over and over the content of these twp papers. Florida phone numbers, Cuban names, sketches of something like a building with all kind of notes as to the location of different pipes, windows, and round photo frames; strange stuff.
Then another light bulb comes on for me. I race up stairs to my brief case and retrieve a briefing sheet that Mr. Knudson gave me shortly after returning from Golden Moments. Sure enough, there it is B.10/D.4/P66. That is the birthing address of Golden Moments; BIRTH 10, DOCK4, Pier66. Holy mackerel.
All night I twist and turn. Not a moment’s sleep. One by one pieces fall into place. I have the birthing address of a yacht at PIER 66. The drawing and sketches are not of a building they are of a boat. The notes and dimensions are describing locations of system, companionways and access ports. (The round objects that I thought was possibly a picture frame on a wall were actually ports.) The Cuban names must be gangsters. Perry, on his own, or in consort with others is planning some real harm to a yacht a Pier 66. More and more of this sinister plot seems to fit in to place and yet I am still doubtful of most of my conclusions.
First thing Tuesday morning I place a call to Capt Shelton. One simple question; he knows everything and everybody down there. Whose yacht is birthed at Birth12, Dock 5? He hesitates.
“Barbara that is one we know quite well. Liquid Assets is birthed there; has been for years.”
“Captain Shelton, who owns her?”
The answer causes me to literally drop the phone.
“Mr. Dutch Knoltenstein, a close friend of Mr. Kravets”.
At this point, Captain Shelton proves what a professional he really is. He responds to the silence on my end,
“Is that all you needed, Barbara?”
“Yes thank you.” ...and he hangs up the phone without further question.
Dutch and his yacht Liquid Assets are the target of a sinister plot by someone; and Perry Sands and his team of goons are somehow involved. That is the only conclusion that I can come to with the evidence I have. Alarm passed through me. I have this love, hate relationship with Dutch (As you know), but one thing is for certain; I do not want him harmed. I detest violence, first, and beyond that he has something I need desperately. (You know what that is. Right?)
It is still fairly early in the morning and clearly I need to find a way to get in touch with Dutch. I need a direct, private, track to Dutch, and I need it right now. Vince would know a way to reach him, but I do not want to risk all the good things I have going on at K&K. There are just too many questions about Perry Sands and how I happened to come by this information. I do not want to explain that day with Perry Sands to anyone. There are also way too many questions about my relationship with Dutch that I do not want to answer. It is out of the question to go to Vince, Captain Shelton or anyone else associated with my successful activities at K&K. My image and reputation are so wonderfully untarnished at work and I want it to stay just that way. This problem I must solve outside K&K.
Hours later I am in the office trying to wrap myself into the many exciting projects I have underway to improve the K&K image; but my mind keeps racing back again and again to the papers I ended up with, Liquid Assets, and Dutch. Each time I move my left hand Dutch’s ring jumps out as a reminder. How can I get word to him quickly and secretly?
It dawns on me that my cell phone may have recorded Dutch’s number. A quick check verifies that it did. I close my office door and dial Dutch, let it ring and when no one answers I quickly stop the call. I cannot afford to leave a message for him. Cell phones are funny. I sure do not want any message from me, even a call back, to fall into the wrong hands. I remember how Perry got my cell phone number from Dutch’s phone to begin with. Any message could easily be intercepted by others and do both Dutch and me a lot of harm. I have no idea who all is involved in this plot; it might even be people very close to Dutch. I see evil behind every door. (I am way too good at mystery or horror novels.)
With cell phone in hand I sit in the safety of my office on the twenty first floor and ponder solutions. JACK! Jack comes to mind like a bolt of lightening. Jack is the perfect path to Dutch. Dutch is his friend and business partner; Jack knows where Dutch is and he certainly would want to help him. In addition, Jack is close to me and will assure that no harm comes my way from attempting to contact Dutch with the information I have. My mind races; Jack is the perfect solution, except I have no way to reach him. I have never had his phone numbers or other means of reaching him. Contact with Jack has always been through my husband.
As I think it through I begin to realize I am contemplating a chain of events that could be the unraveling of my entire life. First, I must convince my husband that I need to get in contact with Jack. You can easily see how complicated that could be. Why would I need to get in touch with Jack when from my husbands point of view the entire relationship between Jack and me has been limited to the occasional meeting and dinner? Well, I must just chance his curiosity. This is too important. I dial his number. It is three in the afternoon I have already wasted most of a day without getting word to Dutch.
My husband’s phone rings, once, twice, he answers as always.
“Hello honey! How is your day going?” (He always starts a phone conversation with me exactly the same way.)
I make every effort to get the tension and concern out of my voice.
“Hi! Things are going so well. I have a lot of great … (Well, I try to give him enough bull to make the phone call sound normal.)
“By the way have you heard anything from Jack recently?”
There is a pause and I wait for the questions I know are coming. I realized; this is the first time I have asked anything about Jack. This must create suspicions. I expect my husband to be so very curious about my question and what would motivate me to ask about another man. I wait, trying to compose good reasons why I would ask about him, but I come up with nothing. Finally he breaks the silence. It was probably a far shorter silence than it seemed to me.
“You must have telepathy babe, I just talked to Jack. He is in Boston getting ready for a flight down to Florida. We must have spent an hour on the phone; so many things are cooking here I think I could keep him working full time on this Quarter Share Program.”
I am full of hidden energy, I sense a possible way to get to Jack and in turn get to Dutch in private. I have to really go out on a limb.
“It sounds to me like he should take advantage of his flight and plan to stop here on his way south. He will be flying right overhead.”
There is another pause, but this time I am certain it is because I have planted a good seed.

Barbie, you now have two of the best stories in play. Life is good. They are too, have you ever considered publishing them ?