Obama Is The New President Of Usa

• Thread startersouthside
  • Start date

southside

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2008
COOL...THE FIRST BBC PRESIDENT OF USA :clap:=p

Who cares how big he is, I'm much happier seeing Michelle in her tight dresses!

Uninformed

southside said:
COOL...THE FIRST BBC PRESIDENT OF USA :clap:=p

The little bit of African blood in Obama's ancestry is East African. The people whose ancestors were slaves in America were from west Africa. The East Africans were the ones who raided the villages in West Africa and sold the people they captured into slavery.

The black men who are great athletes and sport BBCs are decended from West Africans who were sold into slavery. This is the result of selective breeding by slave owners for 200 plus years. Obama is NOT one of these guys.

IndyHubby said:
The little bit of African blood in Obama's ancestry is East African. The people whose ancestors were slaves in America were from west Africa. The East Africans were the ones who raided the villages in West Africa and sold the people they captured into slavery.

The black men who are great athletes and sport BBCs are decended from West Africans who were sold into slavery. This is the result of selective breeding by slave owners for 200 plus years. Obama is NOT one of these guys.

Who cares?

Can't you read?

NaughtySecretary said:

Read the post I replied to. The one who posted it obviously cared. Maybe you don't, but to some, facts matter. With the facts I've provided some folks will learn from them and not make erroneous statements. Do you care if what you repeat or write is true? If so, and you gained some knowledge from what I replied, you are welcome. If not, I will make sure I never help you with facts. I however, will always share with others information I have that will give them more power through knowledge.
I guess it's because I care too.

so what

What does it matter if Obama is not from the tribe that was super breed, He can still start the takeover of white women being owned and breed by black men. As was the case i a Massachusetts school, teenagers can now learn in high school how to be impregnated by superior black men, bear their babies, and turn us inferior white men into the proper cuckolds that we should be.

jimmy01453 said:
What does it matter if Obama is not from the tribe that was super breed, He can still start the takeover of white women being owned and breed by black men. As was the case i a Massachusetts school, teenagers can now learn in high school how to be impregnated by superior black men, bear their babies, and turn us inferior white men into the proper cuckolds that we should be.

dude you are pathetic

wot the fuck

jimmy01453 said:
i have never read so much fucking shit b4 in my life....what the fuck is going on your mind...i love ir sex...but not all this white man will never get to fuck white girls again shit...and blk men will rule us 4 ever shit...

IndyHubby said:

By the "little bit" of blood you mean his FATHER, and I'm not a medical doctor, but I'm pretty sure that a FATHER makes up, oh...ummmmm, about HALF of the DNA you have.

And to think that slaves only came from one area in Africa is just plain stupid,
...but again this is the internet so...:wtf:

LoveMILFS said:
Who cares how big he is, I'm much happier seeing Michelle in her tight dresses!

I love that booty toooooooooooooooo!

Umm, he is the first bi-racial president, guess his dad gave birth to him and his mother didn't matter to some people, huh?....Hope people realize that he is mixed, and this is coming from a bi-racial man

Not too far from correct......

jimmy01453 said:

Did anyone else pick up on the near orgasmic furor in white women over the past 24 hours?? Watching Bloomberg this AM and they finally had to cut off the Texas drawling beauty who has probably WANTED BBC all her life but NOW she seems to think it has been OK'd by everyone including God himself for white women to have and bear black babies!!! She couldn't sit still for repeating over and over and OVER that "we'ahll eleact'd an Ahfro-merican president" and the shit eating grin on her face, the GLOW that every white women I saw on TV last night and today had about them, the tears of joy, it's like a WHOLE NEW DEAL has been established now.....

I will be curious to see if anyone can come up with a way to track any increase in births of Black Male/White Female babies over the next 4+ years!! The Bloomberg babe would read what was on the teleprompter, with not much enthusiasm, and then when a guy ws right in the middle of a REALLY serious technical explanation, she would EXPLODE with "cany'all BLEEVE we 'lected r FIRST ahhfro-merican presudent??!!", irritating the SHIT out of the guys responding who are in hectic hard to hear situations to begin with, and this out of control orgasmic texas drawling woman is SCREAMING over top of their explanations about "ahhfro-merican presudents"!!! LOLLOOL It was funny as hell to see!!

I expect we will see a REAL increase in the number of white women/black men relationships and HUGE increases in the number of "chawc-lut childrens" (as that guy from Louisana would say) within the next year or so. Heck, maybe my wife's parents will condone her having a Black baby now!! They voted for the guy!!! We won't have to tell them "there was a mixup at the doctors office with the sperm donor"!!! LOLLOL Lord I would LOVE to see their faces!! Mom, here's you new grandchild, courtesy of YOUR candidate for presidency!! LOLLOL

Ric

hmmmm.....

supreme_black_man said:
Very true and noble words.

Obama may not be of west African heritage, but instead of east African heritage.

However, the fact is he is African and hopefully one day the white women can give birth to enough black kids to turn this nation into a mini-africa.

Always curious what one ACTUALLY means about something so backwards thinking as this......things would be BETTER if we were a less than third world, tribal mentality, HIV ridden society with no business base, no industrial base, and NO money with an average income of under $100 a YEAR. This is the BEST nation on the planet, despite our backwoods thinking in some cases about interacial relationships, and the RICHEST nation on the planet. WE move the world....just watch the other stock markets!!

And if you breed the BLACK out of black men by crossing them ALL with white women, what will you have then?? Will there be any BLACK men left in the world when they are all 1/2 white? You'll take away the "naughty" too eventually......and it won't be NEAR as exciting for any of us!! Despite what ANY of the guys say on here, except the really serious gay guys, it is NOT just that their wives are "fucking Black guys" that is the attraction. It is the POSSIBILITY that EVERYONE will KNOW their wives are fucking "NIGGERS" and got knocked up by them.........THAT is what REALLY brings in the white boys to this lifestyle. And their women too!!!

Anyone that says the thought NEVER crossed their mind...is a simple liar. And they know that too. Eventually, they come down off their high horses and ADMIT that "yeah, we considered the possibility and LIKED it". Not at first of course, the white boys ACTUALLY think the can control the situation for the first year or so....and the women just robot repeat what they are told to say, as long s the BBC keeps coming in!! Eventually they'll go thru that "period" where they begin to realize that their control is an illusion and their women are NOT stopping no matter WHAT they say. Some end up breaking up over it.....others accept it for what it is and live with it.

But we do NOT want to completely eliminate the TRUE african-american full blood BLACK male from society by inbreeding them all with white women, any more than we want to screw up the monetary support base of the white cuckold husband by breeding them out of existence too....that is an imbalance I don't think the planet can handle!!!

My 2 cents........Ric

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
.....And if you breed the BLACK out of black men by crossing them ALL with white women, what will you have then?? Will there be any BLACK men left in the world when they are all 1/2 white? You'll take away the "naughty" too eventually......and it won't be NEAR as exciting for any of us!!.....But we do NOT want to completely eliminate the TRUE african-american full blood BLACK male from society by inbreeding them all with white women....

Same thing for white women. If we only breed white women with black men we would eventually run out of white women to play with.

And yeah naughty is good!

So when r u having YOUR baby?

Lets talk about electricity shall we. With Obama he wants to bank rupt the coal industry. How will you feel about that come the hot days of summer when you have no ac or light's for that matter. With the new scrubbers being added to power planets 90% of the green house gasses are wiped out. But I guess Obama wants even more. But we can only wait until some thing comes down the pike that will remove it 100%. But the power plants will be bankrupt by that time. Keep candle's ready and flashlites also

lol...i cant wait it wont be much longer now...so have fun because u don't have long...the process of purification will begin.

I bet...

No offense to anyone here because believe me, I luv my bbc! But I will be really surprised if Biden is not president within 6 months. There are just too many haters out there.

This country will flat line in less than two years.

lol... west africans sold other west africans. east africans had their own problems. all of this is besides the point that east or west black african is black african. He is your president just as he is mine and life goes merrily on... ladi dadi.=p
IndyHubby said:

Last edited by a moderator:
With a Black power, more white women will want to get with us brothas. It's the Alpha male nature thing, and white women are no different than the rest of us. You could see it in the crowd of Hyde Park during his acceptance speech. There will be many more white women who will want a black man inside them. It's only natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
iluv2smokeblackcock said:
No offense to anyone here because believe me, I luv my bbc! But I will be really surprised if Biden is not president within 6 months. There are just too many haters out there.

Why does Obama have to die, what the hell is wrong with you people. He is black he will be president for only 4 years maybe 8 not a big deal. nobody has to to die because of this that talk is insane. And is he is killed they should replace him with another black president just to let people know that even if he is assasinated the president will still be black. I think Biden should allow this to make sure nobody tries anything.