• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ohio Bull

• Thread starterbbc4uohio
  • Start date

bbc4uohio

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2007
I am a new young bull in ohio im me on yahoo: eawr3
i got a cam for proof!
IM ME FOR MORE PICS AND INFO!!!!

Attachments

• 0424071632.jpg
    0424071632.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,847
  • Long Murph.jpg
    Long Murph.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,186
  • 0522071251.jpg
    0522071251.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,556
  • 0525071309a.jpg
    0525071309a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,171
  • 0423071912.jpg
    0423071912.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,614
Reactions: Nccupleplay
willing hubby

Hello young master...I am a married white cuck from ohio...I know I've seen you with fine young white girls...I would love to know that my wife is treating your fantastic black gift with her lucious white wife mouth and pussy. I want her in my bed with your black cock deep in her love hole. Let her stroke your long black cock while I sit on the floor and hold my tiny dick in my hand, your cock in her mouth would look magical. I want her out at the mall with her hand on your crotch, kissing your handsome face while I follow the both of you and smile, knowing that she is happy and fullfilled. ONLY a black stud can
make a white wife love life. Thanks for thinking of us. I'm from the northeast part of the state......steel town. Please know that we are out here....begging for your black gift of cock and cum.

hot

that cock look definetly fantastic, could work it for hours...
too bad ur in ohio...

kiss Sandra

You look amazing!!
One of the hottest guys on here,would love to see more...

You need to bring that pipe and lay it at the OREO parties in Portsmouth, Ohio.

very sweet

very hot cock and bod!

If any of the women in this thread are in Ohio you owe it to yourselves to stop by an OREO party at some point. You won't regret it.

It's about the size of my arm and just as thick. Nice cock and hot body

Im still waitin on some white women who want some OHIO BBC!

eawr3 in yaoo messenger or message me on here... REAL MEET!

I GOT A CAM AND MORE PICS TO PROVE ITS ME

eawr3@yahoo.com messenger

Hi

Thanks for the wonderful pics, they got me quite wet any interest in a mature blonde bbw 614 740 areas
kisses
b

Those area codes are near Portsmouth and the OREO parties. Ought to check one out.

Hope to find out just how big it is in person,Married White Slut with Cuckold Hubby................cum fill me up........

I didn't read it past "married white cuck," Thawks. You know from experience it only gets worse from there.

Any REAL Ohio couples and Black men wanna hook-up then why haven't you checked out an OREO party? Don't be scared........it's only REA: black dick and white pussy. Not the elephant in the room..........

wow

muy sexy...

bbc4uohio said:
I am a new young bull in ohio im me on yahoo: eawr3
i got a cam for proof!
IM ME FOR MORE PICS AND INFO!!!!

Is this one the weapons of mass destruction that the world was looking for?

nice cock ..baby

ooooooooooopppppppppppsssssssssssss

very hott pic

Come to Hungary and get me:)
Unfortunately i cannot travel to the States:S
lovely kisses
Nicky

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread