• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ohio Bull

• Thread starterbbc4uohio
  • Start date
omfg

oh baby i wanna meet u nanc

I haven't seen you or any of these "supposed" women at any of the Ohio parties. That's rather odd; black men wanting pussy and white women wanting dick but neither show up to get any.

Good Lord!

Baby - do you know how to use that? Jesus its amazing!!! you can come visit me and bend me over anytime :) I'll do my best to handle it :)
meow!

;)

pimpology101 said:
I haven't seen you or any of these "supposed" women at any of the Ohio parties. That's rather odd; black men wanting pussy and white women wanting dick but neither show up to get any.

Does make you wonder don't it, Pimp?

:wtf:

Things just get curioser and curioser, Mike. LOL

still LOOKING... BIG TITS! ARE A PLUS!!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME TO GET SOME OF THIS HUGE DICK!

Beef...its whats for dinner...mmmm

still begging.....

Must be some really, really shy wives in Ohio. Between this guy, me and Mike offering what we do and none of the ladies biting. Makes me wonder.......

Cmon Somone Has Gotta Want This Dick

Hey my girl is curious. We have been talking about it for a while and she is into it but wants me to set it up are you in the Cinnci. area? email me
Make the subject line "ohio buddy" I will get you some pics if you are interested. She is 5'9" 165 blue/blonde 21. She has never been with a black guy. Maybe set up a meet at a bar so she can "meet " you on the dance floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
To ALL Ohioans (black men and white women/couples).: I host private and discreet bbc parties for individual couples in southern Ohio (Portsmouth). My next one is Saturday, December 29th and if you're a black male you are more than welcome to attend (just need to be 45 or under, hung, and in decent shape) and perhaps one other couple to join the couple having the party. Send any interested e-mails to oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

very good for my opinion

Let my wife serve you, all you have to do is email us.

Very Near OHIO

Hi I saw your post and would love to meet

mwmsub2blk said:
Beef...its whats for dinner...mmmm

Sperm! It's whats for dessert!

At least this little dicked white boy thinks so...

Where in Ohio?

OMG if you are ever in the UK (London) let me know - we could have fun with my young blonde and busty girlfriend. She has seen you beast and would love to sit on it whilst I watch

Wow, I think I love you! Wink from NA!

Users who are viewing this thread