• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Once You've Gone Black, There's No Going Back

• Thread starterBlack Zeppelin
  • Start date
My wife's experience

My wife started working out with a black co-worker. She assured me that he wasn't her type, that it was just for the experience he had as a body builder, and because she thought she could improve her body with him. As her body got more and more in shape, as she started to wear more revealing clothes, I noticed a change in her. I know this sounds stereotypical but it really happened. Finally she called and said they were going out for drinks after work as a way to repay him for all the hard work they had done. Four hours after work she comes home, and she confessed that he had seduced her. She said she couldn't help herself, that the alcohol, his hard body, and the power that he exudes over her got the best of her. Now she fucks him, some of his black friends, and she fucks me all that I can handle. She is insatiable, and I love it!!!

Would like to see pictures. But I am off to Sandy's site. As my g/f is getting her fill tonight. :D

She does not let me do it often. But, this one time, I will. I hope you like. I know I do. :D I am proud to be with her.

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6,679
Re: My wife's experience

EZU said:
My wife started working out with a black co-worker. She assured me that he wasn't her type, that it was just for the experience he had as a body builder, and because she thought she could improve her body with him. As her body got more and more in shape, as she started to wear more revealing clothes, I noticed a change in her. I know this sounds stereotypical but it really happened. Finally she called and said they were going out for drinks after work as a way to repay him for all the hard work they had done. Four hours after work she comes home, and she confessed that he had seduced her. She said she couldn't help herself, that the alcohol, his hard body, and the power that he exudes over her got the best of her. Now she fucks him, some of his black friends, and she fucks me all that I can handle. She is insatiable, and I love it!!!

I think this is what most guys hope for when thewife cheats, that either becasue she gets turned on or out of guilt, she give hubby more sex than before.

Cheers

I think women have a natural instinct to play up to men (black or white) with strong sexual drive. I won't say we all become submissive but we really do enjoy the idea of "mating" with men who exhibit all those alpha male traits and black men just seem to have it abundance.

Some women, maybe. I don't believe there are many men who spend more time thinking of sex, wanting sex than I, and my wife always gave little and now gives none.

Size

WHY I WENT BLACK - by KYSA BRASWELL

For me, and for most of my active friends, penis size is NOT unimportant. Average to most of us is 5.5 to 6.5 inches in length (I quantify girth as circumference 'around' the cock, but it's enough to know that I like my dicks thick) and I'm indifferent to a man of that size - I want better than average. When I'm dating, above average is all I require unless I'm just looking for dick (through email, ads online, or by personal referrals) and nothing more, then I demand 8+ inches and very thick. Under "normal conditions" of dating when other factors (physical and intellectual compatibility) are important as well, bigger than average is enough. Just average is a "not see again," but without shame to the man. I consider under 7 inches as inadequate, and I do tell my friends that the guy is small, but not to the extent of making fun of him.

Now if a guy is under five inches, that is a different story. I consider him tiny. This probably has to do with several factors, including the female mentality towards men. Making fun of a man's size (or lack of it) is a way of neutralizing the fact that men are physically superior to women. It's common for women to make lewd comments and jokes about a tiny or even a small penis among themselves. It physically vanquishes a man down below that of a woman even if the rest of him is large, muscular and otherwise very masculine.

The involuntary (internal) laugh that happens when many women see a poorly endowed man requires another explanation. When a woman desires a man for sexual purposes it's instinctive that she wants and expects him to be masculine. The most masculine quality of a nude man before me is obviously his penis. So when a woman sees a man for the first time, and he lacks the masculinity that she desires, she experiences deep-rooted displeasure and resentment that he can't provide her with the pleasure she deserves from a real man's cock. I assume the "giggle" is a defense mechanism to overcome the frustration of not being able to fulfill her needs with a potential mate she is considering.

I'm sure the evolution that has occurred through natural selection has engraved its sexual patterns of thinking into our psyches, too. To put it bluntly, women do want to weed out the weenies (through spreading the word or even humiliation to liquidate a man's confidence) for both procreational and recreational purposes.

That's the way I feel and always have felt since I first started being sexually active at the age of 15. I thought my first "love" was average only to found out differently. In fact, he turned out to be very big I soon found out (he was over 9 inches and pretty thick). I found a larger penis felt more pleasurable and conveyed more masculinity than a smaller one and was naïve when I thought ALL GUYS were about his size!

As I dated guys for a while after him, I would laugh and thought it sad and pathetic that they'd pull out their little 6-inchers for me to suck on. But that's all they got: a blowjob, as I wouldn't fuck a guy that small, knowing it would be leading him on to let him fuck me. But that's also probably why sometimes I back off on my true feelings or say that I'm the exception and not the rule when a guy is being polite or I think he's young and impressionable.

Most guys have what girls call a Goldilocks cock - not too small, not too big, but just right. That's actually a good place to be as a man. Your penis will fit with a wider variety of girls, most of whom are content with large enough. Only the first few inches of the vagina have nerve endings, and a girl's pleasure during intercourse comes as much from your penis girth (which indirectly helps to stimulate the clit during penetration and thrust) as length. If length were important to most women, they would all own horse-sized dildos and vibrators. But that's not the case. In college, the girl who had the biggest dildo was one that was 7 inches long, but 7.5 inches in girth!

So while an extra-large cock feels great to some girls, like myself, just as many will find it uncomfortable. Which is where guys will here their girlfriends say something like, "My last boyfriend had a huge penis, but you're just perfect." Don't focus on the old boyfriend's cock size at all. Her perception of his size is probably larger than the reality. (Just like when you're looking at a girl on the street and she says that her boobs are HUGE! You reply, "No, not really....")

More than anything, I have one rule: NEVER HURT A PENIS! I've had guys offer to let me do some pretty seriously painful things to their [small] penises, but I refused, as I love and worship cocks, and just because a guy has the misfortune of owning a smaller one, this does not mean he derives any lesser pleasures from it. I'm sure his orgasms as just as powerful as the 8 and 9-inch guys I've fucked. The difference? The 6-incher can't fuck, and will never be able to fuck and pleasure a girl like the guy with the 9-incher hanging between his thighs!

These are only my personal opinions that are a culmination of my personal experiences and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other women.

Re: Size

Blackzeppelin said:
WHY I WENT BLACK - by KYSA BRASWELL

You are aware that Kysa Braswell is a fake, and all of her stories were fictional, and written by a man?

Do a search (Google, Yahoo, Alta Vista) for Kysa Braswell fake, and you will see this faker *******.

US Army Officer and Retired Police Inspector

Most of the stories are written by men. But the point I want to make is this. Not one single black Bull, or whatever they like to call themselves responded to my post explaining about my background. The idea that white men are somehow weak and passive by nature is absurd. I repeat. I am a combat vet and what the newspapers call " a highly decorated veteran police officer". I am a WM, I am 6-3, around 190 lbs, I am trained in armed and unarmed combat. It seems like all you people can think about is how big a guys penis is. I will put my equipment up against black "Bulls". I am not small in that department. Nor am I weak. I am aggresive and have lived what many would think of as a somewhat violent life. I can fly aircraft, not just the little single engine stuff either. I am not weak, nor passive, nor under sized. Your facination with the mythical powers of the black male is your business. Just understand that it has no basis in fact and is your fantasy, repeat FANTASY. OK? So let me see if one of you "brothers" whats to respond. Please be truthful if you do respond. If you lie and are not what you claim I will know. Never lie to the guys that were really in the biz of warfighting, or crimefighting. Come on, tell me how weak and all the other blather about white men. Why don't one of you cucks that claim you have black men taking care of your wifes sexual needs have you wifes alledged "BUll" respond to me. I await the flood of responses from the "superior black men" out there.

Steven Smith
US Army Infantry

Steve-

Let me please inform you of something that you will find utterly shocking:

"I think every person who visits this site realizes that every black male is not well endowed or beholds great superpowers!"

There is no challenge to the a black or white persons' manhood on this web site. It is just fantasy and a delving into a taboo subject that many white and black people enjoy.....laced with some reality.

There must be something or some connection deep inside you or you would not be reading these articles and continuing to return to this site.

PS- I am well aware that Kysa was not a real person. During the height of her bibliography and web site though, he/she/whatever sure could write some stories!!

DEAR GUEST

Brave words from a weenie that signs in a "Guest". You ARE one of the submissive passive types. I come to the site when it tells me another email was posted on the subject I originally commented on. I do "hang around" here. It is appalling.

Once you have gone black

I am a 50 something mwf who recently a black experience, I am now totally hooked. My hubby has a health and cannot maintain an erection. He knows that I am playing and while ite not perfect, he sees how much happier I have become. I have only been with three black men and, for me, the size is very important. Maybe I am large there, having three children, but the bigger the better for my orgasm. As ;ong as I can attract a very well hung black men, I will do anything to please them. Whle i have had very little experience with white men, I do enjoy the aggressiveness of the black men I have enjoyed.

I think, first off that for most women it's simply not TRUE.

I certainly have "gone back" and really I think it's no big deal.
Just another, different, experience.

In fact, in my experience and a few others I've seen, it's more the black men who have a hard time "going back" to black women after getting into the IDEA of white women.
I posed the question somewhere else, but let me ask here:
To you black men: who was the best sex you ever had?
A white woman or a black woman?
At least at the 'other' place, the great majority voted for older white women as their best experiences.

And for me, it's that exactly that makes this fun. Having a young, black man who is SO thrilled to have me.
Who is having the best sex HE has ever had.

But anyway, the other thing I wanted to say is that by overstating this "you'll never go back" nonsense, I also think that there are many women who are surious at least but who WON'T consider it because they think, like crack, try it once and it will take over their lives.
And I think that's frankly ridiculous.

I'd love to see the entire idea of interracical sex, and even interracial "cheating" demystified.
It's a lot MORE interesting, to me, without all the myths, lies, phonies and CRAP that seems to follow it around the internet.

I think, first off that for most women it's simply not TRUE.

I certainly have "gone back" and really I think it's no big deal.
Just another, different, experience.

In fact, in my experience and a few others I've seen, it's more the black men who have a hard time "going back" to black women after getting into the IDEA of white women.
I posed the question somewhere else, but let me ask here:
To you black men: who was the best sex you ever had?
A white woman or a black woman?
At least at the 'other' place, the great majority voted for older white women as their best experiences.

And for me, it's that exactly that makes this fun. Having a young, black man who is SO thrilled to have me.
Who is having the best sex HE has ever had.

But anyway, the other thing I wanted to say is that by overstating this "you'll never go back" nonsense, I also think that there are many women who are curious at least but who WON'T consider it because they think, like crack, try it once and it will take over their lives.
And I think that's frankly ridiculous.

I'd love to see the entire idea of interracical sex, and even interracial "cheating" demystified.
It's a lot MORE interesting, to me, without all the myths, lies, phonies and CRAP that seems to follow it around the internet.

sleepyheadmwf said:

I agree! I know that I disappoint some of the Dark Cavern readers by trying to bring them back to earth but I think they are missing the point.

After I had my first black cock in me I knew I was hooked. I will spread for any black cock now anytime anyplace. I now also know may other white girls going black so that has to speak for it's self also!

woman more adaptable

The basic point about this is that women in general are more adaptable to changing cultures - fitting in - and learning new languages. Its a biological - dna thing. It is scientifically understood that it is women that in general have travelled across the world and spread their genes around into different races and cultures. Men have done so too - but always in groups and to exploit the area they've moved into without letting go of those cultural norms they brought with them. If you look at this site i'd say this was a living example of whats happening now.
But it does leave the question open about whats happening with black women? They don't seem to be going over to white in anywhere near the same levels if the statistics are to be believed. Or is it white guys arn't that interested in black women?

Observer brings up the same question I already raised in a separate post (Interracial Dating---The Reverse Question).

From what I have discerned from reading the various comments, my basic conclusion for the obvious statistical disparity between BM/WF and WM/BF relationships is that most black females are just not that interested in establishing an intimate relationship with white males.

The reasons why that is the case is what remains to be answered.

Thanks for bringing your thoughts to bear on this intriguing issue.

Cheryl

I don't know about the "once you go black..." stuff. Might be true, might not be. But I agree with Sandy that we approach sex very differently than white men. Most of my friends are white and are scared by the idea of knocking up their girlfriends. However, I think the idea is incredibly hot. It makes for some really great sex if the white girl -- and I really only date white now -- is into it, for real or not.

Sandy can tell us if all her black lovers are the same. But I think I've mentioned it to almost all of my women.

Users who are viewing this thread