• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a PM with some sort of link to a post of mine from several years ago now. It was from around Christmas and it described a time when we were together with Don. It brought back many memories including those that reminded me of how I felt back then and how I so wanted to experience her but mainly, for me, what it reminded me of was how much I desired her and how I needed to reclaim her after she'd been with Don. I so remember the intense need to have her as soon as I could after she'd been with him, whether when she came home or even when we were together.

It also brought back memories of her earliest times showing me how open she could be. Of course back then it was in response and to live up to how Don had wanted things, but it was very exciting to re-live those moments again and contrast them to how it is now with Paul.

She is downstairs cleaning up in anticipation of Paul coming over later when he'll have dinner with us and then spend the night. We've talked a little about things but it's all feeling almost normal in a way that he will be here and they will be together. With the house already clean she's clearly occupying herself so I thought I would post here an interesting revelation I've had since reading the earlier posts.

I am now wondering if my ability to assume the beta-role and of my desire to let her go with him even more - I am wondering if perhaps subconsciously (and now with my awareness) is perhaps rooted in the types of guys that Robert and Paul seem to be with Sue. I read back to the earlier times with Don and what I can feel and remember from reading it is that I had this intense almost unquenchable need to have her and to fuck her and how important it was for me to cum in her. And I'm now really thinking that was perhaps my response to how I perceived Don in the relationship.

Maybe with Robert and Paul being more of a fuck-buddy than a dominant/aggressive kind of boyfriend, it's let me shed the need to reclaim her as I had felt in the past and to let me maybe relax enough to enjoy the beta-role as I am right now. Even with them going away next weekend, I don't feel the same as I had in the past, at least not yet, I don't feel that burning anxiety and rising desire. Is it because I'm not scared of either Robert or Paul that I was able to let my guard down?

Or is it Sue, that's my other intense thought going into tonight. The clear difference in our sex-play now is that it's definitely her who wants it. I still felt re-reading the past that she was into things back then maybe more because, at that specific time, she felt led by either Don and/or me who I re-read clearly encouraged her with Don even while needing to feel her intimately myself. But the way it made me feel was that she wasn't so much acting but fulfilling a role that both Don and I wanted her in. So the other thing that I am truly seeing in reading back from then vs. now is how much of the lead she has taken with me now as well as how it feels to me that I believe her desires are her own and not necessarily those of Paul or even me.

My head is spinning with these thoughts and I don't want to bring them up with her right now but it is starting to be clear to me that perhaps the evolution of my desires has been influenced by how her lovers have been and how I've felt as a result of that.

Paul is due here about 6pm. He's bringing italian food - she talked to him briefly to confirm what he's picking up - and I had to agree, it'll make the kitchen and house (and us too) seem warm and cozy cooking it all up.

I'm hoping he and I can continue our openness with each other. The more I come to know him, the more I can see why she feels as she does with him.

Rick - my expectations are that with airline and hotel reservations already paid for - that unless the resort is totally closed, that they are going.

Steve, many thanks for continuing these great posts about your journey. They are very enlightening to anyone in, or wanting to be in, this lifestyle.

You touched on something I have been thinking about lately when you said "I am now wondering if my ability to assume the beta-role and of my desire to let her go with him even more - I am wondering if perhaps subconsciously (and now with my awareness) is perhaps rooted in the types of guys that Robert and Paul seem to be with Sue." I think you are right but may go farther back. Sue fell in love with Brad to the point that she later admitted that she would have seriously thought about leaving you if he wanted to leave his wife for her (not that she would have gone through with it.). I believe that you knew that at least subconsciously. So when Don was trying to get her to be sexually exclusive with him you probably had a real fear of losing her somewhere in your head. That would drive your efforts to reclaim her. With Robert and Paul being only fuck buddies, you don't have that fear. Also, Sue has matured in her role and not likely to leave you. So now you can relax and enjoy the experience without the fear that drives efforts to reclaim her.

Have a great time tonight.

Steve
Hope all goes as , you want it to tonight .
keep us posted.

It is almost 11:30am and they are still in bed. And my god am I horny again. The door is closed and I don't want to open it and maybe wake them up. They were up quite late last night as I heard them about 3am with Sue grunting away along with a continual sound of motion until there was a deep moan and a louder cry and then it was quiet again after a few minutes. I spent the next 30 minutes lying in bed realizing I'd never heard any other sounds from them meaning she went back to sleep right afterwards, something I spent that time so turned on by.

But that's not what I wanted to post about first, first is actually last night, maybe an hour or so after Paul had arrived.

Things started out very relaxed again. Paul came bearing gifts, this time wine and dinner. We talked about the weather and other stuff and had some wine. They had some alone time as I went to answer a phone call. Paul was very nice and complimentary on some changes we were talking about for the house and the pool for next summer. It was when Sue went into the kitchen to get things started for dinner (mainly turn on the oven but I realized he'd likely asked her to leave us alone) when he said he wanted to talk to me. I asked him what was up and he said that he wanted to thank me for joining them the last 2 times he was here at our house. I was lost at first as he talked but he said that up until then, he said honestly, he'd never believed Sue fully that I really liked and wanted what we were all doing. He was kind of struggling for words so I let him take his time and after a bit he said that it wasn't that he didn't believe her, but that he wasn't convinced I was as into it as Sue had been telling him. He looked at me and said "but when you, you know, did your thing with the condom.... and... and it was good for you..... I guess I kind of realized that it is cool with you". I looked at him and said "cool with me what? that you're fucking her? yeah, I told you that myself". He said that he knew that but he said "you know, it's still kinda new for me, you knowing and all....".

It wasn't what I expected him to be saying. I told him that "yeah, it's just something I seem to be into, you know, after all these years and stuff". He seemed to lighten up as I did and he said "I am sooooo jealous of you..... having her for like 30 years to yourself..... ". I started to say something but he continued and said "she is amazing in bed.... I mean, well, you know what I mean". It felt comfortable with him and I tried to feel relaxed and I answered him "yeah, her pussy is amazing, isn't it!". He was speechless for a second and then he smiled and said "... yeah... I mean really... it's been so long since I've been with a woman who really wanted sex...".

I don't remember exactly all the conversation but he seemed hesitant to tell me how he felt with her other than generalities, I told again that I was okay with him having sex with her and again mentioned the feeling of it being something like a phase that we were going through were we were comfortable enough to explore sex fantasies we had. He looked at me and said "thank you for letting me be a part of it". I joked back that he should thank Sue as it was her choices and that I hoped she'd chosen well and that so far I thought she did.

So, that seemed to get him to the point he was looking to get to because he turned to look at me and said "You can trust me next weekend with her you know". I looked at him strangely and he added "you know, I'll look out for her and show her a good time". I told him I was sure he would and then added that I hoped his intentions were good. That seemed to bring about a sharp change in his tone with me and he said in a more serious voice "man, I don't want to hurt her or you. You need to know that. Your wife is amazing but she's your wife first". I looked at him and said that I felt that from him and I even told him it's one of the reasons I am as relaxed and even as "into this" as I am and he continued and said "she's amazing in bed. she just enjoys it so much..... but it's really all sex...." and then I guess he felt weird about what he said because he continued stammering "... I don't mean it that way, but it's not like I want her to be my wife or anything so you shouldn't get down about that or anything....". I looked at him and said that I knew it was just sex on her part and that I didn't feel that she was looking for more with him either and I said "if that's how she feels, then it's all good" and he immediately said "she does, she and I talk about that sometimes, that she knows it too".

And with that, almost on cue, she came into the room and said "I know what too....".

Gotta run, I hear noises, finally.....

And yes, for those wondering, I most definitely joined them last night!

Steve
That is great that you joined them, again last night. hope all went as you hoped it would.
keep us posted.
ps are you looking forward to this weekend.

Great to see that Steve and Paul are also speaking much more openly now.

Ugh - so busy between the end of the weekend and work yesterday and today.

So - not sure where to start other than to comment on Squrimings observation and say that yes, Paul and I did seem to break the ice a bit. We actually talked a bit more on Sunday morning too. I can't recall the exact conversation order now but when Sue came back into the room but neither of us hid anything from her and I told her that we were talking about how much she enjoyed sex with Paul. That made her blush but she didn't deny it and if anything, seemed to fawn over him a bit more as I recall we talked some more which while not explicit, was certainly sexy.

She went up to the bedroom before us so that she could have a few minutes alone to get changed and "ready for you guys". When she went up Paul continued talking to me and saying how great everything was repeating again that now that he really believed that I was into all of this. I joked and asked him what he'd thought for the past year and he said that he wasn't sure - I knew he'd been out with a few other married women in the past and he said at first he tried to make it like it was with them - but that Sue had slowly convinced him that I really wanted all of this. He said when the first overnight's started that he still wasn't sure whether it was me or her pushing everything along . At least that's what I recall. I told him that I didn't mind the sex part and that I was long past any jealousy at her enjoying sex with him and he again repeated that was all he was really into and he even said at one point that he sort of felt guilty at just wanting sex with her but that they'd talked about it and it was what she wanted too.

Just before we heard her call that she was ready I remember him telling me something about "enjoying it a lot more" with her since I started to join them. As we walked upstairs I asked him if my being there made him feel awkward. He said at first it did but now he feels kind of okay about it but he joked that "sometimes he likes to not think that I'm there" and I told him that I would try to stay out of his view but he said that I should feel free to do as Sue wanted and that he would be okay with it.

I am not going to try to recap the sex together. I was there the entire time he seduced her and I even leaned in and kissed her and caressed her breasts while he was going down on her. But when he was ready to have all of her I moved out of the way and let them have their fun. I am so drawn back to that older post about Sue with Don and how they seemed together and contrasting that to her and Paul. She seems so much more confident in her actions now - and it's so clear that it's her who wants it - it was her who pulled me to her as Paul was pleasuring her and it was her who reached out and held my cock as she kissed him when he was fucking her. And it was most definitely he who directed Paul when she was ready and horny and wanting him in her. But at the same time, her responses to sex and how she gets into it - how she moans, how her body responds, how wet and open she gets and yes, how much she wants it - none of that has changed, if anything it's that much more beautiful because she's the one receiving it from Paul instead of how I felt that she was almost giving herself to Don. But then, that's how he had pushed her so maybe it's no surprise.

He looked over at me a few times and he even spoke to me when they were in the midst of foreplay. He looked up at me as he moved away from munching on her pussy and he just said casually to me "she tastes so good" and I replied "I know" which Sue later told me made her blush as her 2 guys talked about how her pussy tasted. But even she said it felt very sexy to hear us talk about her and to know she was lying there naked as we did so.

More later.

As always, great update :)

Steve,
It's clearly easy at the moment. There seems to be nothing disturbing the rhythm or momentum between Sue and Paul at the moment. In spite of their comments though it does seem like Sue is starting to invest just a tad more emotion into this than a few months ago. Something to watch but not worry about yet perhaps.

I wonder what Sue has planned for this week with you. Not seeing Paul but perhaps a mercy fuck before she goes? She'll be too excited about the weekend to really get into it but might feel guilty enough to go through with it. I think for once you should be clear about what you need this week. A real connection or just clear her conciense and say nothing until she gets back. Not sure really which you would find more exciting. I suspect the latter....

Go no pussy this week STB! Let her be super horny for her get away!

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your weekend.

Certainly not trying to sound like a doom and gloomer but I did wonder about a few things and a couple obsevations.

Do you think the pen pals are suggesting some of the things that are going on now? That interaction where she said "Use your words" seemed to be a little out of left field. If it happened before I didn't remember it.

I assume you guys don't have any apprehension with Sue being introduced to some of his friends. We decided a long time ago that the world is just to small a place to take that chance on somebody either directly recognizing my wife or accidentally figuring it out.

Paul's in depth conversation with you sounded sincere but I am always reminded of the best advice I have ever received which is watch what they do and not what they say.

Outside of joining them once when Paul visits your contact with Sue seems to have dipped. Is this playing out the way you want it?

I hope the next week goes great for both you and Sue.

Between Peak and Far2, it's Far2 that wins the prize. I had thought maybe she would relent before going away but that isn't to be. When I suggested I was a tad bit horny tonight she told me if I was that "there's always the computer in the office" and she told me to be quiet if I come back into bed or she said I could just sleep in here.

Golf, Sue has said that to me before, to "use the right words". I'm going to say that in my head, that's the most dominant she gets, where she will make me feel awkward (sorry, it is) but force me to use all of the correct names for her parts. I am pretty sure she knows what it does to me.

I do have a little apprehension - yeah. I did ask more about who is going to be there and Sue explained that these aren't the guys he normally sees or plays with every week, he says these are the guys that go to the nicer courses in the area and who have the money to travel. I'm not sure how that made me feel. I am smiling because they are all going to know they are going to be fucking every night so that'll be interesting to see how Sue feels about that. These are older guys, most are married and if not, their partners (I guess some are gay?) come most of the times so Sue won't feel left out. I joked with her that she can join the bingo games with the older ladies and man did she punch me at that one.

You are correct, it is something I am finding now to be a new norm perhaps, that I get to have a turn with her at some point and then we share Wednesday evenings as we have for a long time. I know it sounds weird but I have been seeing this and for right now, it's making me feel wonderful seeing her so sexually fulfilled how she is.

But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I can also feel a desire for her as I haven't felt in a long time building. A part of me is wondering if maybe what I need to feel is her truly wanting just him for me to reach the point where I need her back. It seems crazy to me but a part of me has been thinking this way and your note and question is in line with that. And yet, right now, the feeling is just incredible to be a part of and to see in her.

She is so excited about going away with Paul, more than I've seen or can really remember. It is just amazing to see her. She wants to buy a few more new things to bring away with her. I read back what I posted earlier and I omitted one thing, that Sue had on an incredibly sexy nightie when we both went up to see her. Almost the entire top was sheer white hiding nothing beneath except where there were I guess what were leaves or some kind of design in the material that gave it a bit more substance. The panties matched and as we stood there it really turned me on when I realized that I hadn't ever seen these on her before. Even now as I'm sitting here stroking my cock, thinking of how she looked, her nipples and the darkened area of her pussy was clearly visible. I know it won't make any sense to some here like Raks and others who can't understand it, but the thought of her wanting him when we went into the bedroom was just so exciting and arousing to me. Of course we made eye contact and all of that but it was so hot to watch her wanting him.

The thing about it and I continue to feel it, especially these past few days where I'd surmised that sex wasn't going to be on her mind so I didn't push or ask or suggest anything - they've been great. Last night after dinner it was so nice out that we took a long walk around the neighborhood and we joked around pushing each other on the swings and such. At one point we were up leaning on the fence around the playground and we started to kiss and hug for a few minutes. We were like a half mile from home and it was fun to goof around on the way home together. Same with dinner tonight, with it just being us, we went out to a new local place nearby and had a beer together with dinner. Moments like those including lying in bed watching Blindspot (excellent new show btw) earlier tonight holding hands, the closeness I feel outweighs the lack of sex for sure. And now, knowing I will be waiting till she gets back, fuck, I'm so horny all the time now.

So back to the weekend. As I said, Paul seemed a bit more comfortable and I guess it showed. I did as we talked and as he got into it with her I did move out of his line of sight. Sue smiled when she saw me move and still reach out to hold her hand, but once he got started she let go of my hand and put it on his shoulder.

I was undressed already and I guess I didn't even really think about just stroking myself while I watched them from the side. Her leg was up a bit and it blocked my view and even now as I"m typing this I can't find the words to describe how surreal it is to watch her with him. With my mind fresh from re-reading some of the older times I'd written about I have to say how different it felt to be there. Again, I can't explain it - perhaps the earlier explanation about the origins with Brad are right? I don't know, but I so recall the urgency I felt to want to hurry her partner along back then and the urgency I felt in almost "having" to have her. Compared to now, it such a different feeling.

Even now, I will admit that I still get queasy when things get started. I get this intense chill up my spine as I watch her begin to give into him. Sometimes it's when her breasts come out, other times its when her pussy is first visible, many times it's when I see his hand on her pussy and I see his fingers spread her lips apart. Someone I chatted with described it as stinging to watch her give herself to him like that. But once I hear her breathing settle in and I hear her moan, it seems to go from something almost agonizing to being something just amazing and something that is so contagious that it's just crazy.

I stroked away as he fucked her. I'll say it again, I stroked my cock as he fucked her. At one point he turned towards me and in a flashback moment he smiled and he somehow seemed to turn his body away from me and for a moment I had a very clear view of him fucking her. The skinnier shaft of his cock seemed to slip in and out effortlessly. I know I said that I liked some of her former partners fucking her - like Frank - but this time, seeing her really into it, at some points even seeing her hunch her butt upwards as he'd plunge downwards into her, it's just amazing to see her when it's her who wants the sex.

I won't say I was jealous, envious yes, but not jealous when he made her scream and shake as he came in her. I knew it was coming soon (very punny) he hunched her legs back onto his elbows and he seemed to bend her backwards. She says she feels like a pretzel sometimes but that was the position she was in when he came in her.

It's crazy to say it but I loved seeing them both building up to it and it was so hot to see it happen. From the first grunt he let out followed by the rapidly and sharply rising moans from her, it was just beautiful to see her respond like that. Her back arched and she twisted around as he kept fucking her until she'd come to a stop. When he pulled out of her, there wasn't a huge mess or anything and as she lay there and let herself relax and catch her breath she reached out and held my hand while she pulled Paul to her for a kiss with the other.

It was in between one of their kisses that she turned to me and saw how hard my cock was and she smiled and said in a teasing voice "do you want a turn now baby?". My god she looked like a sex goddess lying there with Paul on one side of her I wasn't sure he could see what I could - her pussy was very used looking is all I can say. It wasn't closed all the way and as she breathed slowly a little liquid appeared inside. As I reached up for a condom she smiled and almost whispered "you can take a taste if you want". So before I put it on I did just that. They were kissing when I leaned in but I know they stopped when she felt my tongue and she pulled her legs back for a moment, I could feel the back of my head burning where he was staring at me.

And so I did it. He paid little or no attention to me as he either kissed her mouth or he would kiss her ear or nibble on her neck. And so, I did it, I leaned in and took a lick from both sides of her pussy on the outside and I could clearly taste cum. It tasted tart and there was just no mistaking it. I licked around and then moved in to lick at her clit which she spread her legs to let me get to. But to be honest, when more fluids started to dribble out of her, the horny part of me took over and I pulled that condom on and pushed into her in a flash. She went from moaning softly to my tongue in her to bucking up at me this time as I pushed my cock into her.

I think for me, the arousal at using the condom with her is knowing that I am not truly sharing it with her, that I want this moment to be just for her. It's crazy but I can't explain it any further than saying I love using a condom with her these days like this. She lay there while she was kissing Paul and when she felt me move into place, she spread her legs and relaxed her knees for me revealing the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. I can't describe how sexy and hot and inviting it looked - so wet and open inside. And even though had the condom on, as I rubbed the tip up and down her swollen slit, I could feel the heat and wetness. And yes, it was very erotic to hear her moan as I started to push into her. I think she may have orgasmed with me, maybe not something huge like Paul had done to her but I distinctly felt her pussy spasm a few times including several that were accompanied by some very loud sounds of slushing and slurping all around.

I did not last long. Paul looked up at me as I started to fuck her and I think he even gave me a thumbs-up at one point. And all too soon, all of the excitement of watching them and then feeling her slickness really got to me and she so encouraged me to just push deep into her and for me to enjoy every second of it.

Wow, it's quite late and that's going to do it for me till Thursday.

Their revised itinerary is that they are leaving on Friday morning, he is golfing on Saturday and Sunday. He/they joked that maybe she'll take a golf-lesson. I didn't tell her that he's got no chance! Apparently there's a big dinner on Sunday night and then they are flying back on Monday.

More as it happens - short of the rest of the night was that I again left them alone but this time it was Sue who came down to the kitchen to see how I was doing and to invite me to come back up so I "could watch before heading to bed". I noticed she didn't say anything about participating again and when I went in, Paul smiled at me. She took off her robe and got into bed naked between Paul and I as we leaned back and watched some TV together. It would have taken longer had some "hot" show not been on but seeing the 2 start (the sound was turned down, it might have been a spanish channel) to kiss and more on the show got Sue started and she turned to Paul and pulled him towards her while I lay there next to them. Eventually it went from kissing to more and I watched them go at it one more time. No explosive orgasm at the end for Sue but definitely messy enough that when Paul pulled out of her he said he was going to get a washcloth for them.

While he was out she asked me if I was going to be okay in the other room for the night as we'd planned and I told her I would.

SoonToBe said:
She is so excited about going away with Paul, more than I've seen or can really remember. It is just amazing to see her. She wants to buy a few more new things to bring away with her. I read back what I posted earlier and I omitted one thing, that Sue had on an incredibly sexy nightie when we both went up to see her. Almost the entire top was sheer white hiding nothing beneath except where there were I guess what were leaves or some kind of design in the material that gave it a bit more substance. The panties matched and as we stood there it really turned me on when I realized that I hadn't ever seen these on her before. Even now as I'm sitting here stroking my cock, thinking of how she looked, her nipples and the darkened area of her pussy was clearly visible. I know it won't make any sense to some here like Raks and others who can't understand it, but the thought of her wanting him when we went into the bedroom was just so exciting and arousing to me. Of course we made eye contact and all of that but it was so hot to watch her wanting him.

You are right STB..but it's me and I really don't understand. How can I, when even you can't explain why things are the way how they are.

You say it's all about Sex. Is it? She is so "excited" about going away with Paul... and why not. She will indeed spend some quality time away from you and with her lover. Away from your voyeurism and may be away from someone who may have started treating her like a sexual object only.

Please enlighten us Steve - why she prefers sex with him? Why she doesn't prefers sex with you? Having sex with a person you don't love and denying sex to the person you claim to love doesn't sounds rational, but then you have said it time and again that you also can't explain it. You were having "sex" with her (I wouldn't call that making love, because she wasn't...she was busy kissing paul...Did she ever kiss you while she was getting fucked - sorry being made love by Paul)

You are content to watch...you agree to her getting away...she is excited to go away. What does it mean? It means that you no longer crave intimacy with her. And she also no longer craves that intimacy with you. Forget about intimacy - when you agree to her going away, you are essentially saying that you do not even want to be together with her as her going away feeds your erotic dreams. And yes she is excited to go away.

You talk about holding hands and kisses. How do you know that they are not for mercy - they are not just for your benefit so that you don't press the panic button. She needs to keep you in good humor so that she can keep getting on side. You have lost her STB..may be not permanently...but almost. There isn't a single loving act that you have shared apart from you behaving like "roommate" with Sue that tells us otherwise.

"Between Peak and Far2, it's Far2 that wins the prize. I had thought maybe she would relent before going away but that isn't to be. When I suggested I was a tad bit horny tonight she told me if I was that "there's always the computer in the office" and she told me to be quiet if I come back into bed or she said I could just sleep in here."

Whether Far2 wins or Peak Wins, it you who have lost it STB. Do we see traces of loving Sue when she says - "there's always the computer in the office" and she told me to be quiet if I come back into bed or she said I could just sleep in here.".

My humble question is where has Sue who said, "I will always be there for you if you really need it" has gone? Do loving couples always have to speak out what they need? Or can they anticipate each others need and do accordingly

Last edited:
Well Steve, I didn't see any of that coming, and it seems neither did you really. However horny you might say you are at the moment about what is happening, it isn't washing here. You must have expected more than the computer even if only from Sue's residual guilt. I thought Sue might just have teased you and given you the choice of something before or something better when she gets back. That would have left you with some fragile say in your own denial. I have to go with Raks here, Sue has not denied you because she thought it would excite you. This week she seems not to care, her excitement at going away is just blowing you away in her mind and she isn't even trying to soften the blow. Harsh.

The trip itself as now revealed also seems a bit of a risk. Not from the guys that Paul is travelling with, but from their wives. They have probably done this trip before, and probably with Paul travelling stag. This time they will want to get to know the woman he turns up with. They will find out Sue is married or at least being careful with the truth and that will also worry them. If Paul can turn up on these trips with a lover, maybe their guy might try it next time if they can't go. Wives also network far more than men. They are from your area, your secret life may very well be over if Sue is not very careful indeed. Multiple rounds of golf take up a lot of prime time, Sue will find it very difficult to escape. I can't believe if you knew all this before, you didn't think of it which makes me think Sue has sprung this element too late on you. You need some option strategies.

I know you will label me as person who "doesn't understand". May be you are right, but please try to think of issues when you are not aroused. Think of what is happening. Think of why and not just what. You are an experienced person, wise too, but may be at this stage, you need some reminding. That's all I am trying to do. (And Peak too)

The average man with the typical alpha tendencies tend to not understand the mindset of a beta/submissive cuckold and the level of satisfaction and enjoyment which can be achieved through that sort of relationship model. Only those that are truly experienced as a beta/submissive cuckold with varying levels of denial by mutual consent can or will truly understand what Steve is going through.

Steve has come a long away over the years. He has gone from being a alpha husband to the man we now know as a beta/submissive cuckold husband with mutually agreed upon denial on various levels. Steve has learned through his experience with Sue that forms of Devotional Sex with or without intercourse increases intimacy and connection.

While I also share some of the concerns that others posters here have published, I also believe that that open and honest communication between Steven and Sue will minimize the risk and the associated concerns. I would venture to bet that the relationship between Sue and Paul will go beyond that of sex only and truly become much more of a Friends With Benefits type scenario.

I fully understand your view Squirmy but what it seems both Raks and I picked up was the vector here. Both direction and velocity seems to have shifted again and I can't see why. The relationships you write about (and it may include your own from your previous comments) are about agreed boundaries and evolution to new positions. Ones where love and mutual respect come above everything else. Ones where the Sub / Dom actions are pretty equally exciting and rewarding overall to both parties. Here, the edges are shifting in non agreed ways. The word love is used in a sexual sense but the actions don't reflect it. A fantastic non-sexual relationship elsewhere is some compensation but I see no evidence that this has been enhanced, indeed with all the quality time Sue spends away and with Paul, it must have decreased. The gains even in a cuck context do not seem to outweigh the losses. The risks are greater than the rewards / excitement. Every key stage seems to be discussed between Sue and Steve at moments of enhanced arousal for Steve but not Sue.

Last edited:
I am as skeptical of some of the things that are going on as anybody which is why I often think that Sue's real desire is to break Steve and get him to give up his beta position. I think that is why she has multiple times referenced when this beta thing is over we can return back to bare. However I also think she is giving Steve exactly what he wants and she enjoys sex enough that Paul is the recipient.

I don't think this trip is much different from the other ones however one concern I do have is that at some point I think Paul is going to feel there is a greater connection than they really would be.

I do agree with others here and I alluded to it above that you are being left out and if the love is as great as I assume it is I just can't Sue not giving you more attention. I keep reading your reviews and I always find myself think ahead that maybe after you heard Sue and Paul fucking in the middle of that night that she might come to you afterwards and share something with you or that at least once she would tell Paul that she wants to sleep with her husband.

Just my thoughts.

BTW tonight I am betting you get more than the usual Wednesday night fair. Sue seems to have six sense of when to give more.

Last edited:
Well i am happy that you overcame your inhibitions and went down and have some fresh creampie in front of Paul. I bet in the future you will be welcome to do that more often! I know you like to jerk off, but have you ever edged yourself? Might be fun while you wait for Sue's return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread