• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Out and About Couples--2

82.jpg83.jpg84.jpg85.jpg

prattdanny.... thank you... these are my favorite pic also... gals out and about....but I have to say... not thrilled with posting on this site! I post because I like it AND I enjoy the comments and conversation... but on this board there is none of that!... the same 2 people leave a comment everyday... kind of feel sorry for them not knowing what to say... and then there is maybe 4 others with an occasional comment... which is fine and makes more sense.... but the rest of these assholes that stop by look and move on... about to say fuckem and move on myself... I don't get paid to do this!

I like all your threads, but I've stopped posting because of the nearly total lack of feedback. This forum used to be more interactive.

tcfranklin.... sorry to hear you quit..... but I know what you mean... I post a lot of pics... most gathered over a period of time... it's work.... but I enjoy it... not much of a TV person.... if it takes me that long to gather.. over a period of time and several different site... how long would it take someone else to look at that many pics?..... anyway I know what you mean... taking rest of week off... and decide when I get back if I am going to post anymore here or not..... I posted on another site and the crowd was friendly,,,,,, but had issues with the mod there and deleting a lot of my pics....thought this was going to be a good spot to post.... had other choices and see I made the wrong choice!

I may get mildly active again, but it gets discouraging. As I said, this forum used to be more interactive. I do caption pix and have "stolen" and worked with a few of yours. There are a few regulars who provide some feedback, but most members of the forum are spectators only.

Thank you to all the pics posters, you all do a good job. I am a Super Mod and should know better but I am just as guilty for not leaving Feedback, for that I am very sorry but if I did leave feedback and thanks for every photo I enjoyed this site would soon be full of comments from me.

However posters please keep your pics coming. They are enjoyed by all the members and I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back