out to dinner

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
about to go to dinner with the wife shes dressed very sexy ,i hope we have some fun tonight wish me luck lol

cdlola said:
about to go to dinner with the wife shes dressed very sexy ,i hope we have some fun tonight wish me luck lol

============

move along asshat :mad:

duke9555 said:
============

move along asshat :mad:

mind your own business cockgoblin

cdlola said:
mind your own business cockgoblin

============

apparently you're as ineffectual at badinage
as you are in the bedroom :D move on boy

duke9555 said:
============

apparently you're as ineffectual at badinage
as you are in the bedroom :D move on boy

someone has learned how to use wikipedia in the trailer park ,so i still say mind your own business bitch

cdlola said:
someone has learned how to use wikipedia in the trailer park ,so i still say mind your own business bitch

===========

your slut wife

duke9555 said:
===========

your slut wife

i was thinking of a slut but it was your mother

cdlola said:
i was thinking of a slut but it was your mother

=============

that pointless ( much like its author ) barb
shall go wanting a riposte :p

Chill it out, dude !!

@duke9555: I asked you in the past to improve your attitude in your posts...
We all know there are people who enjoy being humilliated, but this time (like too many in the past) I think you are just being rude! Especially when you could have understand from the other member's post that he is not into humilliation! This behavior is unacceptable and I cannot leave it without some kind of reaction!
I hope the three-days ban will be enough to chill you out. Please use them to understand what is expected form our members here...

@cdlola: If you find something that bothers you in a post, report it and we will deal with it. The way you choose is not the required course of action. Your use of language is also unapropriate...

s_zip99 said:
@duke9555: I asked you in the past to improve your attitude in your posts...
We all know there are people who enjoy being humilliated, but this time (like too many in the past) I think you are just being rude! Especially when you could have understand from the other member's post that he is not into humilliation! This behavior is unacceptable and I cannot leave it without some kind of reaction!
I hope the three-days ban will be enough to chill you out. Please use them to understand what is expected form our members here...

@cdlola: If you find something that bothers you in a post, report it and we will deal with it. The way you choose is not the required course of action. Your use of language is also unapropriate...

i apologize for my posts, its just my natural reaction when someone comes at me how he did ,but again im sorry for my comments

You mean they are not husband and wife?

Susan's Slave said:
You mean they are not husband and wife?

im not sure if your asking about me but yes im married:)

Sadly, once again my humor (?) missed the mark! I was referring to you and Duke, as you do sound like an old married couple.

MAC: "It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"!! LOL

Zipp99: Thanks I agree that Duke was being a bit (ALOT) rude!!

MacNfries said:
Some of us actually missed you ... Made you a little souvenir while you were in The Hole ... you can hang it on your wall. :)

Welcome back ... Mac
;)

================

i'm the only thing in this pablum palace
that is in the least bit interesting or entertaining
i just may bid all a fond adieu :mad:

cdlola said:
i apologize for my posts, its just my natural reaction when someone comes at me how he did ,but again im sorry for my comments

=================

whata milquetoast :p

Susan's Slave said:
Sadly, once again my humor (?) missed the mark! I was referring to you and Duke, as you do sound like an old married couple.

==============

humour and a sense of it is in short supply
on this woeful forum ..............i do all i can
to bring a modicum of levity ...............but i'm thwarted
by dullards and knaves :mad::)

MacNfries, Tammy Pantedrop ...
:mad: I'm not going to accept this going on, you know ... duke955 got the message and the ban as a man. There were others that cried for getting a warning, much less a ban.
Now, it's your turn to prove you're the same, and not dance on someone else's misery. So, please, behave. You are both veterans enough to know what is expected from you and be a model for the newr members... I have more days-off to share, and I will share them, if the steam is not going back to relevant pressure around here ...

s_zip99 said:
MacNfries, Tammy Pantedrop ...
:mad: I'm not going to accept this going on, you know ... duke955 got the message and the ban as a man. There were others that cried for getting a warning, much less a ban.
Now, it's your turn to prove you're the same, and not dance on someone else's misery. So, please, behave. You are both veterans enough to know what is expected from you and be a model for the newr members... I have more days-off to share, and I will share them, if the steam is not going back to relevant pressure around here ...

============

yeah what he said

( me? a man lol )