Outfit for feminine Groom

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Hi. I have told before how I tried on wedding gowns with my fiancee there checking things out. We decided that That was not bad luck. She knew I was pretty serious when it came to wearing women's clothes. She knew me since we were 12. Now we were just turning 29 and had decided to get married. She knew EVERYTHING about me and wanted to marry me anyway.
The craziest thing to me was that Her father wished he had been there to see the "fittings". He was all for ME wearing a wedding gown regardless what his daughter wore.
Well, rather on a gown we decided on one of those girl tuxedo you used to see in movies and tv Ads and a certain television show. with hot pants length shorts that are designed just like the tux pants but stop just below the butt cheeks. The coat had tails that flirted with showing the butt and back of legs like the slit dresses of today. The coat and blouse were also sleeveless. It was Summer so my legs were smoothe , tan, and bare. The outfit was a classic gray and Jean would wear white. A top hat, cane and gloves also went with it. I got them but we were on and off about usain accessories on the groom. And those acceessories ended up being ON and OFF of me. Jean wanted my hair a little shorter. I got it trimmed but it was still longer than hers. I also got it highlighted so there were flashes of blond among the light brown wavy locks. I was 5'9 and about 155 lb. Jean was 5'6 and also about 155 lb.
luv, MsGary

NOt much activity on this forum lately.
Anyone got any ideas or want to hear certain aspects of the topic?
I do not like to get to wordy or talk at length about something people are not interested in.
Or if someone wants to contact me MsGary
white male 48 in the scene for about 30 years. In and out of the "life"

I love your posts - please be as wordy as you can!

Love male weddings.I have been through that ceremony as a bride but it was at a part of swing. All white ,vail , off the shoulder top, mini dress barely covering my ass, stocking above the knees, laced panty and not too high heals. My son was the maid of honer and wore pink dress like a prom dress as did the other bridesmaids. My mom and my wife both on each side of me give me away. That was mines but we did have a more traditional dress for some male brides. I hope this helps and may you be a blushing bride.

Wonderful, thanks so much. I wore pink prom dresses to three proms and two of my three dates were black young Men. I will tell more about the receiving line and the reception later.
Luv, MsGary

Hi MsGary, you do have lovely posts. Your courage of being so frank about yourself is wonderful, please continue your writings, so that others will have the courage to become who they want to be.

--Kaitlyn--

MsGary said:
Wonderful, thanks so much. I wore pink prom dresses to three proms and two of my three dates were black young Men. I will tell more about the receiving line and the reception later.
Luv, MsGary

Can't wait to hear all about the proms and receiving line

thank you Kaitlyn. You and our other friends are making my nipple hard. I will take a few minutes here to tell about the receiving line at my wedding. first with the insult-the nespaper merely reported that i wore a gray tux--hardly-they emphasize what my jobs was then and i got flack at work because news reported it as if I had gotten my next promotion. I did not invite anyone from work because they were ALL jerks and I did not trust any of them to behave-especially with their mouths.
Well, back to the important part. In the line, my brother in law brought out his kne pads for working on floors and put them on me. They seemd complicated in donning and I actually worried if I would be able to take them off. Right after that my new wife's boss came up and kissed me and asked if I would save him a dance. People said that when i heardd that my Whole face was smiling. Her ex-BF did the same and asked for a dance. Also whispered in my ear that he would like a little more than a dance.
We invited guest who were not in the wedding party or immediate family to move on to the party house and not wait for us to start getting their drinks. Jean and I both went to the bride room and while she got the more ornate pieces of her attire under control, her black boss and her ex BF made out with me on a love seat. they had their cocks out very quickly and pled their cases about who should get sucked first by me. JOhn was nearly 4 inches longer than Bill but Bill got hard first so he got the first couple minutes of sucking. I knelt on the floor between them. I had sucked each of them before but only Bill had fucked me. I still thought John's cock was too big for me. Eveer since he broke up with his GF (jean) I kept telling him someday we would have intercourse. I also told him that i wished he could get ME pregnant.
luv, MsGary

Jean was Pregnant by big John at this time. I aksed Bill to cum for me because his nick name was "Cum on cue W"
My own dad was also wiilliam but did notgo by Bill or Billy. He hated how people made up nicknames that they assumed went with someone's given name and that is why I have name that does not have that. My female names are the same way. Except that when I was called Wendy, I stretched it out myself to Gwendolyn! Bill came fore me and got mst of it in my mouth. He was delicious and has a beautiful cock. I do not know what he is doing now and he must be in his 60's-not that that is bad. I let everyone see that Bill had cum. Everyone who wold look anyway-there was a LOT going on in the room.
luv, MsGary

That was just the start. John was getting aroused now and I could tell because he was getting really hard and did not need to say anything. I thought maybe he was nervous but then I thought later that maybe he had gotten some sex in the last few hours or late the night before! It was just after noon at this time on Saturday. I had been trained to deep throat years before but not for somebody this big. I fiannly got him past my gag and he loved it. I did not realize that everyone was now watching me suck John's cock. Both because it was so big but also because I had all but two inches of it in my lips and on my tongue and in my mouth and throat. I had to release him from my gag muscles in order to breath around it. He said saying "oh baby that's the best i ever had"! I could tell it was going to take him a while to cum but I was willing to satisfy him no matter what it took. About twenty minutes later I told him I watned him to get me pregnant. And that he could fuck me that Night. I took him back all the down my throat and he came in 3 or 4 more minutes. huge load. kind of dribbling but lots of cum. and he tasted GOOD!
luv to all, MsGary -that was 17 years ago last month

We had a chance meeting with big John this past Sunday night. We were performing some music at a special concert. It featured a new friend of ours. Anyway, big John was there in the audience. Unfortunately one of only 6 or 7 black men there (even though the church is very close to Rochester's inner city). I found myself so drawn to John. Ihad not idea I still had feelings for him. He is now 48 and divorced after what seemed like a perfect marriage of 14 years. I asked him to join Jean, Dre and Me. Just for coffee or something after concert. There are several convenient restaurants nearby. Dre` is the new musician I mentioned and he is 24. A light skinned black man and Jean is All ABOUT Dre`! she acts as if HE is her husbandinstead of me. Which is fine, especially this night because I could pay attention to JOhn who had ridden with some people from his church but was really unaccompanied. John had been Jean's boyfriend in high school and until she was 20. Of course I saw him in the shower when I was 13. He was 16 and the other boys were scared of him. It was only about 8:30 and the evening turned into a double date!
luv, MsGAry

I need to explain here why my father-in -law was so eager for me to wear as feminine an outfit as possible to my wedding. He would loved tohave seen me in wedding in one of the actual wedding gowns I had tried on. White or any color. except maybe red or black.
Well, the reason is that his wife had died nearly two years before our wedding. I had known him through his daughter for over ten years. He had come to all my swim meets and soccer games through H.S. He even bouth me a tennis outfit at one point. I asked him why it was a little bit feminine. At the time he said it was because that is the one he thought would fit me the best. I put it on and kind of modeled it for him. I changed at my house and introduced him to my mom. Her eyes kind of lit up when she saw the new tennis shorts and shirt on me. Charley offered me a ride because I did not really have time to walk back to practice. I rode with him in his big Dodge. He was already making me feel like part of his family. He stopped in another part of the park from where i would do my daily run. I was in black and grey running shoes and my new white tennis gear. But it did not look totally "off". He asked if he could hug me. I nodded and held out my arms to him from the passenger seat. HE rubbed my arm and said how he loved that my legs were shaved "for swimming". I pulled up my pantleg and he moved his hand there. gently touching very near my crotch. He said I should try shaving my arms. HE kind of released his hug grip and I got out of the car for my run. A few friends and teammates had made it up the path to where I was.
Thay asked if they was MrH.? I said yeah. They knew that his wife was sick.
luv, MsGary

Still waiting for the wedding pics though!!

Yeah, Charley was a professioanl photographer for E.K. when it was still a huge company. That was over half of hi duty anyway. NOne of the pics are digital though. I will try to do something abou tit. He called me three times over the next 2 days. I had not seen him but that did not seem unusual. My mother took messages two times and he found me at home the third time. We had one phone and no answering machine. He asked me to bring him some Betadine solution. Said he had to stay home with his wife.
I sure hoped everything was ok. (they did not know what his wife died from until after she passed on). I got money from my dresser and went to the drug store on my way to his house. There was not shortcut to his house except along the railroad tracks. And that was not the way to the drug store. So it was almost a mile and half walk. Not that it is a long way for me. Just took a while if there WAS an emergency. When i got there he met me at the door. Jean (his daughter ) was in with her mother just sitting with her. In the vestibule he hugged me without asking. I was feeling more and more comfortable with him being physical with me. My mom had explained that she suspected he had romantic feelings toward me. I was surprised how well mom was taking this new situation. She explained a lot to me a little later. A couple months later and I could tell she liked it and was hoping for the best for me. She also told my dad what to expect about it. She was definitely glad it was an older man. I thought Chraley was younger than my father but Charley was 6 years older than MY dad. After he hugged me, he kissed my hand and noticed that i had removed the hair from my hand and arms and underarms. I handed him the Betadine and he gave me 3 dollars. That was a litttle over a dollar more thatn it cost. I told and he said don't worry about it. He was always making things work out my way financially. Just a little. He just said he liked to keep some of each little first aid item on hand. He swore he would do that while he was in Korea and they were alwasy running out of some vitl med supply. He was like a medic AND a cook as well as a photographer. I think he got there just before end of that war. I will have to ask him. My dad was in the Navy and his ship responded to the Cuban missile crisis. Neither of them has told much about their wars.
It is very exciting to me. Prtobably cuz i did not get in a war. I am sure i would feel different if I had had to fight. Charley was in the Army by the way and got out as a high ranking NCO.
Anyway, Charley got back to asking to take liberties! He asked if he could kiss me. He kissed me on the neck and then on the cheek. Then he turned me face toward him and raised his eyebrows as if to ask for a reall kiss. I nodded yes. It was best kiss I ever had from anyone. I said mmm, and he kissed me again. Tehn we went in to join Jean and Marion. He actually told me right in front of daughter and his wife that he thought I looked a lot like his wife. She was still quite pretty , even in her mid 30's and sick.
luv, MsGary

Charley assured me that nothing there was contagious. It was not that long ago that peopl were not all that worried about germs and bacteria and viruses. for viruses, I am pretty lucky about the way things went. As in, i am not infected with any of the deadly stuff.
anyway, to emphasize this he kissed my neck. then he licked my neck in the same spot and licked his finger. He kissed my neck again and put his finger in my mouth. He also gently grabbed my right butt cheek and my left boy boob. He did not say it but he looked me in the eyes and said mmmm? As if to ask if he could kiss my lips for the first time. I did not know what to do so I puckered my lips and kept my eyes open. He kissed me real sweetly and I remembered our brief make-out in his hot car. He pulled back and said "close your eyes!" I did and he kissed me again. This time was a little more passionate and he ****** a little of his tongued past my nervous lips. It sure felt good though. I sucke dhis tongue very lightly and I felt his whole body tense up. I was worried about that but then realized he was just enjoying it, even more that I was.
When his daughter and I were alone, I confessed to her that I had never been kissed by other than a relative before her father. She said, 'don't worry, he thinks of you as part of our family"
She knew that was not what I meant but that told So much. She said how she had not been kissed by other than a relative either. AND she was going to be in a kissing booth at a fund raiser. I forget the cause. It was either a church or a school. Anyway, she said she would like her first kiss to be someone she chose and she touched my arm. SHE was the first to ever call me a faggot and now a few years later she wanted me to be her first kiss.
i kissed her cheek just to see if that was wwhat she meant. Then she held my face there and moved to kiss me on the mouth with her Hot Lips. Jean got her nick name Hot Lips soon after that cuz of the kissing booth. But also her last name started with H. Hot Lips H____. She also looked and was built a lot like 'hot lips ' from the show.
We started hanging out more but still just as friends.
luv, MsGary

I stayed for a late supper and Mr H invited me to stay overnight. Even though only a mile walk home. I called home and said I planned to stay over. My family was ok with it since i had not been expected at supper anyway. I now forget what day of the week it was but I believe the next morning was a school day. My family trusted Jean and me together completely. Even if we were to share a bed, both our families would trust us.
Only Charley and Jean and I knew about "Charley & Me"! His wife must have either thought he was just joking around with me or she was more out if than i thought. The cancer did not take her til over 3 years later. Well, after dark adn afer they were sure Marion was asleep, Mr H had jean bring out some lingerie in my size and I reluctantly removed my clothes and put on the sexy frillies
suddenly I was loving all this. charley took my hand and rubbbed it on his cock
which was still in his pajama pants but not for long
he took it out and said to take a closer look. It smelled good and looked good and big. It was the biggest white cock i had ever seen but only because i had not seen my own dad's hard!. he said to taste it if I wanted to. I stroked the shaft and licked his balls. Including at the base of his balls. delicious. and I said so. a big dribble of pre-cum spurted out his cock head. I licked that up without being told to. then he TOLD me to suck his cock. i sucked his big cock for 15 or 20 minutes and was rewarded with a big load of his potent semen. I honestly believed I could taste the sperm. He hands were all over me as I sucked and after he came. I loved his touch. He took me to the guest room and invited me to take the bed. Then he got in bed with me.
luv to all, MsGary

great

:clap:
great story you have..you are lucky no with family and look cute
thanks Ms Gary

Attachments

• 144055335.jpg
    144055335.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 335
  • little sissy card.JPG
    little sissy card.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 285
  • movie1.jpg
    movie1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 339
Then Charly laid on top of me in a missianary position. he put his half hard cock between my open legs but with my panties still on. Sliding it against my little nuts and down to my ass. Saying how great I was. Telling me He loved me. This was first time i knew he meant he loved me as a lover, not just another person. He dry humped me like that for a couple minutes. He asked if I loved him too. I nodded and smiled. I made a kissing gesture with my mouth and lips. He kissed me and bucked hard against my pantied ass. He came on my panties. Til then I had no idea then men in late 30's could cum that soon a second time. I was under him in missinary position and he wighed about 180, maybe 185. He fell asleep. That was the first I noticed jean was right in the hallway. I got out from under and let him keep sleeping. She told me to undo garters and give me the panties. She took a look and saw that i had cum inside as well as her Dad cumming outside of the nylon. She took a look at my little cock. Jean just said 'nice' i snapped my garters back up and followed her to the laundry room. My high heels were making some noise on floors that did not have carpet but she never said to take them off. Her big brother was standing in his doorway as we past and asked 'what's going on"? We did not say anything and he just stood there in his doorway. I could tell he was thinking about going out for a smoke. He had just joined the Army or was about to join. He was very awkward with girls but had not interest in me.
When we were along again, jean told me how happy she was that her Daddy and I had gotten together. For the first time she told me she had always thought of me as her sister. Now her Dad did too. excpet I was a dau he coould offer his big cock to.
I had not idea what was to come, but I sure enjoyed the eveining. I said something about evening or night. then I saw a clock and it was almost 1 am.
Love, msGary

I just love wedding dresses~~so feminine and sexy to wear
Her's a couple of fakes in the dresses i loveSplendid-embellished-lace-and-tulle-sweetheart-neckline-mermaid-wedding-dress.jpg

Thank You so much for replies to this thread. I will check back soon to see what some of the questions are. And thanks for the pics of gowns. I love em too.
luv, heather mssGary