• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Outfit for feminine Groom

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date
More shorter wedding dresses for the feminised bride~~love the mauve outfit weddingdressmullet.jpg

Also like prom dresses~~love to be on the arm of a big black stud~~later back to his place where he fucks my brains out

7191-Faviana-Formal-Dress-S13.jpg

570167768.jpg

And of course the blushing sissy bride will have to drop his panties for the congregation to see that he is properly locked in chastity and butt plugged

Fiona, thank you so much of your input. I will post more detail later but you have really livened up the sissy site.
Love, missgary (heather)

awww thanks Heather~~i am now called Jizz*elle by my MASTER but i can't change my main name
nice to have some feedback~~it was getting a little dull~~where did everyone go?

Last edited:
20121108_140630_max.jpgjizzff543.jpgjizzee3.jpgMore prom dresses for a sissy faggot

143617490 - Copy.jpg
​Ready to be taken down the isle and perform my sissy duties for my new husband

sissy bride

another sissy bride ready to walk down the aisle and take his vows of obedience
403798432.jpg

Marie_81 said:
Still waiting for the wedding pics though!!
OH Gosh, i was just re-reading the thread. Thank you
glad you are interested. UPi know i am a sissy Boi and my bride was black preg at wedding AND she wor a gray tux with pink trim
Love, hether, back with ex-wife as her second huby died in summer of 2016
still great friends but not lovers. I am actually looking for a stud for myself. My main man died OCT of 2014, less htan a month short of his birthday
Love, Heather licin as girls for 34 years
and a lot before that
like proms and school dnaces and dance shows and water ballet shows

Users who are viewing this thread