• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ownership?

Your wife is MY CUNT

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
What does it mean to 'own' a white wife? Lots of cuck husbands and couples discuss the term loosely, but I may have different thoughts than them on what that is truly defined as.

As with many of the more extreme aspects if the interracial lifestyle, I am interested in further exploring this topic. However as a disclaimer, I don’t feel the necessity to make certain topics always present in the bedroom. Not every relationship must include these elements to please me. I do love the thought of control this opens up however.

To own a woman in the bedroom is of course to use her body for one's own sexual gratification. My idea of that always includes being the dominant, aggressive, enigmatic leader in between the sheets. Instructing a woman to move to a certain position, try something new for me, or ordering her to talk nasty to me is a way of 'owning' her in bed.

What about a black bull requesting changes be made to other aspects of her day to day routine? Taking it beyond the doors of the bedroom into a new dominion of control over her life. Some of the first things I think of taking over include appearance changes to fit my liking.

Possibly changing hair color or style, to best fit my vision of her flaunting her sexuality. always been partial to drastic highlights in a woman's hair, that or have her dye it a totally different color than her natural tone. Just an extreme change of any sort says she is willing to make alterations for me, and a recent 'do' says to everyone else she has some confidence in her appearance and thinks of herself as sexy even.

Id use the authority of her black bull lover to sway decisions on make-up as well. I’m no expert on cosmetics, but I do know I like the sultry look heavy eye shadow brings. Strong mascara and lipstick sure help to project a provocative look as well.

The same thought goes for her attire, altering her wardrobe to allow for a more free expression of her figure. And of course show more skin to please her dominant lover. I'd love to assist and approve when shopping for new outfits that portray a woman not afraid to express her sexuality in her dress. Anything that reveals more legs & thighs, deeper cleavage, lots of shoulders and back, and perhaps even a little mid section is what I'd be looking for.

Essentially the idea is to modify the white wife to best suit my own hormonal drives and aesthetic approval. Perhaps it is an idea grounded in fantasy to expect this kind of authority over a woman’s sex life and presentation, The prospect however does turn me on to consider, and I have an ultimate obsession in altering her image as I see fit........"Weight Gain"

Say i preferred women that were a bit chunkier that your wife’s frame,
would it turn you on if I asked her to gain weight specifically for me? I'd love to use my influence on her to encourage her to 'let herself go' just for me. the idea of fattening up a white wife into a curvier and chubbier shape that I prefer turns me on a great deal.

Its a shame that society tells us that weight gain is frowned upon and that men don't find it appealing. REAL women usually put on weight naturally as they mature in years. I happen to find that very sexy. I would never advocate anything unhealthy, but I do hate that most women feel the need to watch their figure so closely.

I'd love to see a woman I date comfortable enough in her own skin to be able to put on some extra pounds at my request to see a curvier figure on her. Its appealing to me the women that are self confident enough to enjoy being a fuller woman. It would be a real treat to watch as a girl got heavier little by little for my own deviant enjoyment. At some point It would be fun to go shopping for sexier outfits that relate better, and hug her new plump physique.

It would be fun to send a cuckold husband out to purchase lingerie for his wife's more robust body. I'm sure some might have fun doing it knowing not only is it to please me, but as a direct result that her body has changed for me as well. I wonder what it would be like for him knowing that his wife has made such a sacrifice for another man!

An interesting topic and quite well put, have you not thought about using the weight gain sites, maybe as a starter point, or to control the woman would she have to be married and then does that not let you the control the couple by association as the husband is compliant in letting you let make the changes he has probably wanted to do but was to afraid in how to aproach the subjects i.e. hair, make up, clothes.

mwdad if you search the net you will find a selection of sites devoted to the fetish known as feeding where women and men hook up to fullfill their comon desire, these are women of larger proportion who like partners which like their size and also like to put on more weight and the people devoted into "feeding them". Also there are a few dating sites for this fetish, more USA based but making a few inroads into the U.K. There are the reverse of these sites in which extreme weight loss is the fetish i.e "thinsperation" sites and their attached dating sites for anexorics and their folowers.

A small percentage of people are very interested in this fetish the main aim of the fetish is to one day render the feedee compleatly helpless and imobile, therefore giving the feeder a dominance over the feedee, apolgies if it seems I have tried to hijack this thread by going on a completely different tangent, just trying to explain there is a fetish out there for everyone.

being owned

I have been a owned female to me its not say no to any thing my owner want of me. To be 24/7 for sex and to be entertament for him .A white older female owned by a younger blk male is a tropy for him to be show off. To be entertament at party and be his slut for use. janet

I find it fascinating and erotic when a black man takes over control of a white couple. More so to the fact that he can control their sexual activity as husband and wife. What a power feeling that would have to be for the black man to sexually pound the white wife and then leave her instructions that when he returns he still wants her last sexual activity to have been with him.

As the black man is out and about enjoying his regular daily routines he can feel the power of control hard at work as the white wife at home with her husband remains faithful to the black man and his wishes and placed "off limits" so to speak, to her husband keeping her fresh and ready for the black mans return.

Sorry for veering slightly off course from the original topic but still remaining on a control type discussion.

owned

owned or master there is a different . mastered she is dom owned she is a slave to his every wish janet

Slut Ownership

I've owned my slut/wife for 30 years, and her training continues to this day. Owning a skank is easy, but owning a beautiful, strong willed, intelligent woman is a whole other matter. To pull it off, the master has to be deserving, meaning he must possess the qualities that would make such a woman give up her independence and enjoy submission. This is rare, regardless of race, color, or cock size.

Ownership by a dominant means that the master controls all aspects of the submissive's life, and she willingly and happily tries to please and obey his commands. My wife tries to please me in her dress, fitness, and sexual servitude. A few years after our marriage, she wanted to wear my rings, so we had her pierced on the lips of her pussy, and she's worn two of my rings ever since. The rings are beautiful, but even without them, people can tell that she is owned by me, just by the way she acts.

LeatherZebra

I was hoping to hear more thoughts on what sacrifices white wives have made for their lovers that own them. Or some different kinky ideas & experiences from other bulls that own a wife. I always appreciate the trading of thoughts and ideas with others in this particular lifestyle.

I do realize that the thought of 'ownership' is a more extreme aspect within our common fetish, so even if you haven't participated in it, please share your fantasies regarding the issue.

Your wife is MY CUNT

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with you brutha.

Of course, ownership always carries with it the right of sale or rental - to other bruthas or other gentelmen of color (never of whites).

that to me is giving yourself to a master, all or nothing.if he wants to use you to make money all the better and what better way to serve someone than to obey his every whim?

Rights of Ownership

I totally agree with you brutha.

Of course, ownership always carries with it the right of sale or rental - to other bruthas or other gentelmen of color (never of whites).

I totally agree Khufu. I own my blond slut/wife and will only allow men of color to use her. She has been given by me to black friends as a Christmas or birthday *****. She has also been used to close a business deal. She agrees that, as part of her training as an owned white slut, I can rent, sell, or give her to anyone I wish, and she will perform to the best of her slut abilities to satisfy them. To further her training, I plan to:

1) Have a black limo or cab driver use her, as a "tip"
2) Have her suck off a young black waiter, again as a tip for room service.
3) Bet her mouth and pussy at a card game or pool, and purposely lose, so
she has to pay off the bet.

I think we should listen to or read what the white women who have been under Black Ownership say. As far as I can see white women owned by Black Masts must obey their MASTER There is surely no point in beig owned if you do not obey your owner !!!!

it seems to me there's a distinction between assuming the "role" of being owned and actually surrendering to it on a 24/7 long term basis.
I wonder how many have actually done the latter.

To me, it's the transformation that's is appealing. Someone said "owning a skank is easy" and that seems to be true but what turns me on is the idea of owning an average, relatively conservative "normal" wife and transforming her INTO a skank.

That's what was so hot about the OP, who clearly has the right ideas. I assume that not everyone would agree on the weight thing but including that or not, the idea of seeing the PTA mom or the church-going wife or the girl next door steadily go from...

P1000173.jpg

to this...

DIRTY_phpnH48tu.jpg

and not care at all what anyone thinks as long as her owner is pleased.

another aspect not mentioned here so far is hypnosis.

I think it would be hot if a wife submitted to hypnosis for her master and then he conditioned her to want to turn into a total nympho ***** who looked and acted like a streetwalker to please him.

Add in the exra weight here if you want, or the ink, or whatever your particular kink is.

Of course, not to throw off the thread but for me the very hottest variation of this is that the Bull owns both hub and wife and (via hypnosis or whatever) he turns them BOTH into trashy looking whores.

I definitely like YourWifeIsMyCunt's ideas on wife ownership. And my wife falls into Sluttydream's PTA wife category. My favorite part of YourWifeIsMyCunt's ideas is changing her appearance to satisfy his needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back