• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ownership?

• Thread starterYour wife is MY CUNT
  • Start date
I couldn't live in that lifestyle 24/7 but I sure could live in it for a weekend at a time.

Reactions: Gerwin
Off topic? Oh no it's not, smile!

Own... If it were or is my wife...delightful...my wife remaining faithful to her black lover, conforming, changing, submitting... That's exactly what I had begged for, and not only that, for it to be sure of my wants... I begged her and ordered her to charge me for this service ...anything for her man. And the best thing about being the cuckold... is her saying/calling me... a good for nothing, black cock loving, take in the ass, punk ass bitch... laughing at me and saying constantly, asking me... "Stephen are you sure you really want this??? And I'd need so badly to beg her more... She would laugh that laugh of pure humiliation, it was a degrading laugh... and seductively shed ask again, "Who is this for? Why?"...and she'd laugh and say.."How do I know you reaaly want me to be black owned baby?"...raising the prices ..."You realize I'm going to be fathful to him, just as it says here on this notorized agreement, right honey?" to be continued?
I don't know where to write...sorry. I need writing lessons...no riding, smile
dwm2obeyBM_WF said:
I find it fascinating and erotic when a black man takes over control of a white couple. More so to the fact that he can control their sexual activity as husband and wife. What a power feeling that would have to be for the black man to sexually pound the white wife and then leave her instructions that when he returns he still wants her last sexual activity to have been with him.

As the black man is out and about enjoying his regular daily routines he can feel the power of control hard at work as the white wife at home with her husband remains faithful to the black man and his wishes and placed "off limits" so to speak, to her husband keeping her fresh and ready for the black mans return.

Sorry for veering slightly off course from the original topic but still remaining on a control type discussion.

Reactions: Cuckzowillzo
hell yeah! Keep going with your story. I love where this is going!

owned

wife after a little belting from him

Attachments

• 2007-03-02_180307_rbtastanding.jpg
    2007-03-02_180307_rbtastanding.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 686
Reactions: carey-bi and Gerwin
CyndiE said:
I couldn't live in that lifestyle 24/7 but I sure could live in it for a weekend at a time.

This is the way we enjoy this type of interaction. We have a handful of different Black men we see, and we don't want to be tied to only one man. But sometimes, one of them will come over for a weekend... and we love that. No disrespect meant to anyone... just wanted to share our experience with it.

Yeah, I like the good wife turned dirty skank too. It's one of my favorite daydreams about my wife.

I'd love to be completely owned by a dominant black man. I'm not really into pain, beyond an occasional spanking, but i love transformation fantasies and I'd love to be owned by a man who would share or sell me, who kept me at his service full-time 24/7, and who changed me in some way that showed me to be indisputably a slut-***** (tats, for instance)

As for the plumping up thing, I love the idea - though I'm already much bigger than I'd like to be - and have come across some sites on it, including a forum that has "changing stories" many of which are about "******" weight gain.

I also love the good-girl-to-slut change talked about above, though again that won't ever be me because I'm nothing like a good girl, lol

I would Luv for my wife to be owned and trained by a well-hung White or Black Man to be his Loving Slut!!! Someone who she Really Enjoys being with both in and out of bed and would do ANYTHING he wants her to do for him including,but not limited to: dressing for him,being shared among his friends,sharing her with complete strangers both male and female as well as do anything sexually he desires her to do just for him!!!

Reactions: Gerwin and Cuckzowillzo
I would love to be owned by a black man
I think a lot of black men are put off by my size and will only meet in private
I think I have a lot to offer on a long term basis

Reactions: Gerwin and Cuckzowillzo
cuteandclevergrl said:
I would love to be owned by a black man
I think a lot of black men are put off by my size and will only meet in private
I think I have a lot to offer on a long term basis

I like your attitude, where are you located? Or email me at mrputitin@gmail.com

I love your dirty mind!

my thought is taking a classy white wife and turning her into a piese of meat for blks, iknow this because i am that. where your at his place alway naked and ready for use. Never say no to any thing we wants.

• Love
Reactions: ckc, Gerwin and Cuckzowillzo

Users who are viewing this thread