Pain and pleasure of waiting for her

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
As suggested by others, I've started a new thread here to sort and share my thoughts over the next 9 or so days.

Jax - I did see your last post in my other thread and as I had said there, Sue left me no doubt that she wants to make this next week or so as good for me as I want it to be.

That said, I did wake up Wednesday morning to see Sue go into the shower naked but when she came out, she had panties on and has had them on since. I asked her why and she said that once she washed up from me on Tuesday night, that she wanted to feel as if she was Don's. She knew how she said it that it would get to me.

Last night wasn't so bad as it is really just a continuation of the norm we've fallen into. Still though, seeing those panties on her last night seemed to hold more significance for me but I didn't say anything to her.

She is on her way home from work now (I was working from home today) and I do feel my sexual desire building again.

The difference that I know in my head is that I won't be having her this Friday night - and I'm also realizing that there's no need for me to refrain from jerking-off tonight as there usually is when I want to be super-horny for her on Friday.

The closer it gets to her coming home, the more my thoughts are going to just how I'm going to feel come Friday night or over the weekend and into early next week.

I do have to say that I am happy with what we are doing. I can't fully explain it but even though I know I'll probably go through points where I will be unhappy - I have to admit here as I did to Sue that I do want to feel what it will feel like to know she won't have sex with me.

Just thinking about how she's said she wants to "be his" for this next week is so exciting to me. I want to see the excitement in her and in a crazy way I want to know that he alone is giving her sexual pleasure starting tomorrow. Somehow in my warped mind, knowing she will be fucking him - perhaps even daily- is such a turn-on.

Anyway - wish me luck in my excitement waiting and watching what goes on.

I will have to ask her tonight whether I will be permitted by her to even see her (or rather "his") pussy much less if she will let me clean her up at all. That part I am not sure about as it is really something that we have almost left unsaid except for her teasing comments. I honestly don't know which arouses me more - to do it or not - I almost want to experience both - to have the experience of going down on her and cleaning her up knowing she won't want me to fuck her - or of her wearing her panties (maybe visibly wet too?) but being told "sorry, that's only for Don". Damn my brain is driving me crazy with all these thoughts...

It is going to be long 10 days Stb. Good luck and thanks for sharing you thoughts with us.
That pussy is amazing (left a post on your previous thread).

STB, having just seen Sue's picture, I can appreciate just how high the stakes are that you are playing with. I'm not sure I could think about denying myself of that for long more than once, although I can understand wanting to try it.

You sound a little frayed already. I think you may need to be keeping yourself well drained - if only to keep your head on straight. If not, you may well go a little stir crazy and even your family could notice. Don't worry though, you won't be alone. I'm sure more than a few of us will be performing with you in support of your cause.

Well said Peak!

It's sure going to be a wild ride but this ride has an end in sight. I know she wants to hide Don's pussy from you but I think it would be a good thing for you to be able to examine it mid-week or so to see how much of a beating it is taking. Pure pleasure and pain. Hey stb, I showed my wife this and the previous thread and she says I am going to be denied for the same amount of time. Only difference is that she isn't fucking anyone :(. I can only dream. Enjoy STB...hopefully this takes you to new tenuous heights!

So - it's 12:30am and Sue is sound asleep and I am like totally wired knowing it is Friday already and the it has begun. She climbed into bed with this little lacy short top and a pair of pink panties on as she cuddled in next to me to watch Leno from the other night with Betty White and the Black-Crowes on. She didn't tease me or anything like that, just cuddled in next to my arm and all I could see was her panties pulled tightly against her pussy so that I could see the outline of them, including her clit, through the panties.

Anyone want to guess what I'm doing next so I can go back and fall asleep?

Oh dear! And they have not even started their fuckathon! Stb, see if she will let you take another pic, maybe at the end of Don's pussy time, soon as after. I wonder if pussy will look different after being ravaged by Don. I use the word ravage because you know he is going to want to leave his mark now more than ever.

Haha! Shidave is right, Sue hasn't even fucked Don yet. I see some sleepless nights this weekend. Don't pull your pecker off! It seems though there is a level of calm and acceptance, Stb, with all the talking you and Sue have done. Does it bother you that Don knows everything and is helping to make decisions? With the taking of Sue in your bed and now Don's exclusivity, how do you think your interaction with them would be if you go to the bar with them? Are you planning on doing that? I imagine that would really get you wouldn't it? Also, maybe They will let you watch! Now there is some cuckolding.

Just remember Stb, we are all rooting for you, so keep letting your thoughts flow here so you don't go crazy! Good luck, you'll love it.

oh goody .........i hope STB gets 2 c his 50 yr old
wife in panties .......finally / opsimathy ?

Well, this morning I felt more at ease about it all. She seemed very happy with today being the start of things and even teased me a bit as she stood in the bathroom in front of the mirror with just her panties on. She saw me looking at her and she giggled as she saw the lump in my pants. She teased that "Don will be taking these off later" and she snapped the waistband of her panties...

Such a tease :) Didn't know if you saw it since it was buried in my last post, but any discussion of you going out with them to the bar? And do you think Don is begining to treat you differently?

Before I answer Far2's questions, I wanted to add that this was very playful teasing from Sue, not something mean or nasty. What I was also trying to say was that I have accepted that she'll be his for the next week and, at least for now, I'm very happy with letting this continue.

What I do want to feel is when she comes home tonight and I will be prohibited from being a part of her pleasure as I have been in the past. It will be one of the first times when she will have her pleasure and it'll just be for her. It's something I've wanted to feel for a long time, to know that she fucked him and that it is just her experience/pleasure.

I've felt some of this when I've found that she's been masturbating - like when I found her dildo/lube had been used when I wasn't around. Something about her pleasure - knowing she wanted it for herself is such a rewarding feeling for me.

Far2 - no, I don't want to be with them this Friday or next. I also don't necessarily want to be there for anything in-between. No, I really want to experience knowing she is out whenever having sex with him and only me finding out later - IF she tells me about it.

I haven't seen Don since the night at our house but from what Sue's told me, I don't think much has changed. Sue assures me he knows that this week is something special and not likely to become the norm. She did, however, as I already said, that Don is VERY happy that she will be exclusively his - as she said, he will know that for this week, he is the only one fucking her. But from what she's said, he is well aware that this is something I want to do and he's certainly not complaining.

Cleaning?

Mr Soon, have you all discussed "cleaning her" when she returns home from Don's? Perhaps if you were blindfolded it might meet the "no see" requirement of your arrangement. How are you all sorting alibi's for Sue's short absences with your kids? Thank you.

Photo of daily panties

Hey STB - Perhaps you could take a photo of each day's pair of panties as a visual record of the week.

Jon - I suppose a bit of clarification is in order. The times I do "clean" her up are mostly after I've had my turn with her on Friday nights. It is a relatively rare occasion when I've gone down on her when she's only been with Don.

That said, I am honestly expecting to not be doing any of that this week. But it is not something we've really discussed, same as I indicated above in that even when I do it, it is largely spontaneous. My expectations are that Sue will want to preserve her sexual involvement to just be with Don. She's mentioned this to me in the past - like on the rare Friday night when she will go back to see him the next day. She has expressed a preference to only be sexually active with him. She explained it to me in that if I don't do stuff with her, that she (and obviously him too regarding his whole attitude) feels much more at ease in picking up "where they left off".

I answered the whole schedule/excuse thing in my earlier thread - Sue will probably be seeing him either during the daytime (lunchtime tryst) or just after work (perhaps she'll leave early?) and is expecting to be home close to normal time. She's assured me that "their fun" will not impact much at home except my horniness.

But even now - only a few hours before their time will start, I have to say I feel very at ease (especially compared with last night and the day before) about all of this. So, they'll fuck a lot this week. I'm making it simpler in my head. Yet I will say that if I think about what we are doing - basically giving my wife to another man for sex this week - that it does turn me on a lot. I honestly think it's going to be okay.

You do sound relaxed. Its exciting and will give you a ton of jerk-off material and Sue will help you out as well. Giving up her pussy for a set amount of time for her to enjoy herself for herself is a wonderful gift. I think that in short order you will be having another conversation with Sue about doing more of this. Seems like you are both sexually charged in a positive and fun manner which should make for a great experience. Enjoy brother!

Wonder if Don has began his mastery of Sue's body yet? If not yet, one just has to believe her pussy is already wet from her thinking about it and knowing the time is so close!! Perhaps she even made it a half day today to let Don have his pussy earlier?

Thanks

Mr Soon, thanks for taking the time to clarify the cleaning issue and the schedule. I am certain your dear Sue does not want to damage the psyche of her husband of thirty years. The entire week may be a bit stressful for her as well as you. Perhaps not when she is with Don but when she is around you and the family engaged in normal life activity. She may have to compartmentalize a bit. Lookin forward to the weeks events and some photos, even panties, if you are able. Thank you.

Stb,glad that you are relaxed about the situation, even though you are excited about the experience. Is it a similar feeling to when you used to see Sue's diaphragm missing from the drawer in the early days of her and Brad?