• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pain and pleasure of waiting for her

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Here is a wicked thought. Don should purchase Sue several panties to add to her collection. Sue could then wear only panties purchased by Don all week. That way Sue could keep Don's pussy properly covered from STB with Don's gifts. The panties could even be used in the future by Sue by wearing them when she wants to tease STB. I wonder if Sue has lingerie she keeps at Don's to wear only for him? Is not unreasonable to consider since Sue and Don do have a strong connection.

Jax: I don't think she wears anything but Don when she is at his house :)

I got home a little while ago to a quiet house. Sue texted me that she'll be here within maybe 15 minutes now at most. I was visiting a friend most of the evening and then stopped for a beer at a local go-go bar and watched a dancer on the stage for a few minutes to kill some time. The kids think we went out together after work and she's driving home behind me. They don't ask much.

It is a very weird feeling right now. Every other time I've been awaiting her return for a different reason. I know it sounds strange but I want to see her come in with a smile on her face and know that she had her share of passion and shared it with Don.

Far2 - you are correct, I have no doubt that she wore little if anything this evening. Believe me, I am very aware of that. It does turn me on to think of her giving herself to him for this week.

Shidave - that's a very interesting comparison. It is a similar feeling because I know well that when her diaphragm was not there that I had this same arousal from knowing she was giving herself to Brad much in the same way she is with Don. I haven't really thought about it in terms of a comparison until now.

She should be here any minute now..

Well it saturday, how do you feel Stb? Get any sleep laying beside your well satisfied wife knowing that she is full of Don's cum? Can't wait to hear if you talked when she came in or if she just came home and drifted off to sleep dreaming of the last cock in her pussy...Don's! Well that's how it went down in my demented head. :). Hope it was a good night for you, keep it positive!

STB, I enjoy reading your narrative a lot, simply because your narrative is so pleasantly simple and yet highly erotic. While your willingness to test your own boundaries further, elicits fear in mind of the reader, it also arouses them. But, I would say one thing - don't stretch a beautiful thing too far and don't let anyone misread your intentions - not even sue

Good Advice

Mr Soon, I believe Raks offers sound, heart felt advice. Did you have to yell Aunt Pam or are you still OK? Thank you.

Come on give him more credit than that guys. Stb knows how this is playing out and is loving it...he was expecting to feel differen but nothing he can't handle. It's just temporary and he gets that. It's just a little pussy but the thoughts are crazy erotic...beating the meat a lot I bet!

Stb has been handling things very well considering he gave Sue the reins a little while ago. He is going for the ride wherever it takes him. So far he is enjoying the ride.
Sue has been more and more in control and is loving her freedom with some influence from Don.
The boundaries have been changing for some time. Sue realised the power of what she had when she would surreptitiously take her diaphragm to work so she could fuck Brad. When she realised that this was turning her husband on she was overjoyed for what she had going. She has been pushing bit by bit since then. With Don she has an ally with whom to plan higher "highs" of sex and see what they can get away with.
She still loves hubby but almost craves sex with Don.

Dear all, I am not saying that STB and Sue shouldn't enjoy what they are doing, neither am I forecasting troubles ahead. As a fellow companion is STB's journey, I am only trying to say that everything that brings joy to you is also painful in equal measures. More often the joy far outweighs the pains, but you don't know when you are about to cross that fine line. Good luck STB and Good Luck Sue.

Shidave: you know the part about relinquishing control to Sue little by little is so true but she still doesn't have full control. I would say that this period of denial is the farthest that STB has gone in allowing things to happen without his approval. In fact, over the past month, there has been an amazingly fast escalation of Sue and Don's relationship due to the giving in of STB. What happens next? Whatever Stb wants because sue will make it happen. The big question is what will Don want next and can you handle it Stb now that Sue wants it for him too?

Correct. She does not have full control yet, but she has learnt to get what she wants by coaxing Stb and stoking his cuckold lusts into wanting what she wants, so full control is coming.
It started early with Brad, when she would try to sneak afternoon quickies with Brad. Stb discovered the missing diaphragm from the bathroom draw. When Sue realised that this turned her husband on, she now had a tool with which to manipulate him to consent to almost anything. At first she told Stb that she would not give up fucking Brad even if Stb wanted her to, but found him so pliable and malleable that there was no need for confrontation. She slowly coaxed and worked on his cuckold tendencies albeit in very small steps until she is where they are today. Lately the situation has been accelerated because Don is aware of the situation and it suits him to encourage and gently lean on Sue with his desires.
I realise that Stb is eager to continue with this "adventure" and I wish him the maximum pleasure and the minimum pain, but for now Sue and Don are having the maximum pleasure and no pain.

Hey all, thanks for all the constructive criticism.
I just wanted to say that Friday night was pretty intense for me.
While I felt I was handling it well - waiting for her to come home and me posting that last note here seemed to be like a light-switch for me. After I clicked send on it - I went downstairs and waited for her to pull in the driveway.

I was already horny as I'd said but in that last 10 minutes or so while I waited, my brain went into overdrive and all I could think about was that I'd soon see Sue but that would be all. I wondered how she was - how was Don, etc..

By the time she pulled into the driveway I'd gone from calm to horny. She came in and was a bit tentative as she saw me - I know she wasn't sure how I was going to be. I hugged her and kissed her passionately when she walked in. As we broke the kiss she, hesitatingly, looked at me and said "are we still okay?" and as I started to say yes, she added "are we still doing this?" and with that I hugged her again and said "yes, we are, I'm just glad you're home".

I followed her upstairs so we could talk a bit and as we closed the door she looked at me again hesitant and she asked "so you're good with what we'd talked about you not having me tonight?" And when I answered "yes, I just want to look at you" - she smiled when she understood that I was still okay and wanted to continue with our experiment (we'd sort of started calling it that).

It was very sensual and erotic to see her get undressed. She slid off her capri pants she'd worn and then took off her blouse leaving her in just the bra and panties I'd seen the other day. And the crotch in the panties seemed VERY wet and had become a bit translucent so I could even see a bit more than just the outline of her pussy lips.

She unclipped her bra and let it slide off and I could see that her breasts were reddened and looked as if they'd been man-handled earlier - in fact, her nipples looked as if they'd been sucked quite a bit.

As I watched her she could see I was very turned on - I'd gotten undressed and there was an obvious lump in my boxers. She giggled at me and said "I hope you'lll be okay waiting" as she looked at me. At that point she went to her panty drawer and pulled out a fresh pair. She turned her back to me and I realized she was going to change them so I said "can you wait to do that? Maybe lay here with me for a bit?" She said "okay" with a smile and she added "but you aren't going to be touching me, okay?" I smiled and said that was okay and that I wanted to know how her evening went.

I think she finally realized I wanted her to tease me at that point and she did - she came over next to me and said sensually as she lay down "I think you need to relieve some pressure don't you?" and a second later she just said "you can jerk yourself if you want while I tell you about what we did".

In a flash I had my boxers down and she giggled again at just how turned on I seemed to be from how my cock looked.

She then just started to talk to me after I said "so, tell me....".

She said that after she got to Dons and had gotten undressed that she said she looked at him as she stood in front of him naked and she said "I am yours for a week". She said that he asked her what exactly she meant and she rolled to me and said that she told him exactly what I'd told her. That for the next week - and she said she pointed to her pussy - "I told him that this is all his!". She could see from how my hand started jerking faster that she was really turning me on.

She told me that he asked her "so Steve won't be with you at all this week?" and she said she walked up to him, hugged and kissed him and then she told me something that damn near made me cum right then. She said "I took his hand and pushed his fingers into my pussy and told him - only you'll be in me". And she looked at me and said that Don just said "this is going to be wonderful".

She told me his passion seemed even greater than in the past. That he seemed to treat her not so much differently but as though he was more attentive and focused on her. She told me how for maybe the first time in a while, that he went down on her and "licked me till I came". I knew when she said that it was because of how he felt - that she would be his and that as others here have said, that I won't be "soiling her" this week.

More in a bit - I smell breakfast cooking...

Sounds great so far! Did Sue seem to be comfortable denying you? Other than making sure you were still okay, is she fine with her leaving you out of her pussy? I know the real banging hasn't started yet but just curious as to how she feels about it so far. Does it seem like she could be moving to make it a more frequent occurance if she gets you talking in the heat of the moment.

Picking up from earlier - I was really horny by this point and when she saw that I was not only okay about what she was saying but that obviously I was actually really aroused by it that she went into teasing me even more.

I knew it was already different how he was with her from what she was saying. She later said that "it felt like he was less distracted" when they were together. For him to have gone down on her and gotten her to cum is something out of the norm as far as I knew and just the thought of him burying his tongue in her was getting to me.

She started to encourage me - telling me to "do it faster" and then she started to tell me stuff like "I'm so wet down there ... too bad you'll have to wait to see". I don't know how I didn't blow sooner but when she started to tell me how they'd fucked twice and how she seemed to emphasize how seemed to be bigger or more passionate or whatever - it turned me on even more.

I felt like I was on the edge and could ride it for a while as I looked over at her as she kept talking. I knew that just one intensely erotic thought would send me over the edge and she seemed to sense it too - she was quiet for a few moments letting me enjoy the impending explosion of pleasure I was building towards. She moved a bit on the bed until she was kneeling facing me and she looked at me and said "I won't tell Don if you don't" and with that she pulled the crotch of her panties aside and let me see her inflamed pussy. As I looked at her, whatever she did - however she flexed her vaginal muscles - her pussy opened up and I swore I could see cum still in her - she must have felt it because a second later she said "oh oh, that's too much for you to see" and let the panties slip back in place. As she said that - the thought of her covering her pussy back up just sent chills through me and I let the cum fly!!! She giggled at how violent I seemed to be with my cock but at the same time I know from the look on her face that when she saw how much I'd cum - all over my stomach and up to my chest in quite a few spurts - she knew that I was definitely enjoying our "adventure".

I lay back and she lay down next to me and she stated playing with my cum - smearing it all over. She took a finger-ful and smeared it on her nipples and motioned for me to lick them off. It was so erotic to feel her stiff nipple and taste my own cum on her. But a minute later she just said "that's enough of that, I'm supposed to be all Don's, right?" and she hopped off me into the bathroom to get a washcloth. She came back - still in her panties and cleaned me off.

I can't say we said much more other than idle small talk afterwards though. Looking back I think we felt weird with each other for that little bit. Nonetheless, we did get washed up and then got into bed - her stilll with her panties on and she knew I was staring at them on her the whole time we were in the bathroom together.

They were still on her Saturday morning and I know I woke up with a hard-on thinking that she'd gone to bed and slept all night with Don's cum sticky all over and that her panties were probably stuck to her pussy! I tried to sneak a peek under the blankets before she's really woken up but she slapped my hand and accuse me of "being fresh" with her.

Things were still a bit uneasy on Saturday though, I know it was that we both felt like we needed some non-sexual time together to talk about the night before. We didn't have that time till later last night as my in-laws stopped by to take a swim in our pool and wound up staying most of the afternoon. I'd be lying if I didn't say that the whole afternoon as we lay out and around the pool that I had the nastiest thoughts about how they'd feel if they knew their daughter was lying out and that her bare pussy beneath the tiny layer of nylon probably still had a dribble of Don's cum in her. I know it drove me crazy - enough that I'd have to be in the pool to hide my hard-on at times.

Last night though we did talk - the kids were off either in bed or on their own that we were in our room by about 10:30pm. I hadn't seen her naked all day as she'd come out of the shower that morning with a new pair of panties on, she'd changed in and out of her bathing suit all without me being there and now, after we'd gotten almost all ready for bed, she sat indian-style opposite me in a lacy top and a pair of plain old white panties that covered everything.

As she sat opposite me she just asked "so - are you going to be okay not having this at all for the next 6 days?" and she patted her pussy over her panties. I told her that I thought it was incredibly erotic and so far I was very happy with what was happening. She giggled and said "yes, I could tell from last night and earlier today!".

We then talked about general stuff - I asked her what Don really thought about all of this and she said that he really liked that she'd just be his this week - even enough that he told her to tell me "thank you". I asked her what she thought of it so far and she paused for a second and then said that while she did miss me last night (fucking her), that the day had let her get over that and she said that she really began to feel like she was up for the role as the day went by. She said that when she stood in the bathroom and changed into her bathing suit that she looked at herself in the mirror and she let her mind go to the fact that only Don was going to see her or have sex with her this week and she looked at me and said that she actually locked the door and as she stood there in front of the mirror, that she ran her fingers down to her pussy and that she masturbated herself to the thoughts of this week and how "naughty" she was going to be. She looked at me and told me plainly that she'd had a nice orgasm to the thoughts of Don being with her a lot this week.

I asked her what she was thinking of and he told her that he wanted to meet her for lunch on Monday and then he said that he'd actually like to meet her every day this week if she wanted to. I looked at her and asked her if that was what she wanted and she paused and said "are you going to think I"m terrible if I do?". I told her to absolutely go for it - she asked if that wasn't too much or more than I'd been thinking of. I just told her that she has this time and that I wanted her to use it however she wanted to. She giggled and then said "then it won't bother you if he said he also wanted to meet me after work too?"

I coughed at that reply as it wasn't what I'd expected but my god - it was such a turn-on. She looked at my look and said "are you okay with that?" and I just smiled and calmly said "yes, I want you to do whatever you want with him". She giggled and again made sure I was going to be okay and she smiled at the end and leaned over to me and cupped my cock and balls and just said "I promised you I'd take care of you another way .... so you tell me when you want me to". I laughed back and told her that if she see's him twice on Monday that she can count on it o Monday night!.

We talked about other stuff - one of the things that I pushed her on was what he and they were thinking about - she said to me honestly that they hadn't really talked about it any more than just their talk about when they made their tentative plans for Monday.

I don't know whether there was more they've discussed. I kind of don't think so as I don't think either of them may have really taken this seriously at first. Sue seemed to be a little surprised that I was okay about her plans. Despite the arousal yesterday, by the time the evening came around, the sun, swimming and alcohol had made me pretty mellow and after the fun Friday night/Saturday morning - I wasn't really all that horny last night.

Today - well, there hasn't been too much stuff that's gone on. I AM horny, that's for sure but I'll have to wait and see whether I want to wait till tomorrow's promise of a blow-job? We did talk a bit this afternoon and at one point I told her that I was turned on by her newfound promiscuity and she giggled at that and said "I'm not sure it's promiscuous if it's just with one guy!".

So far, I have to say that it hasn't been very painful, at least not yet.

It would seem that Sue is pleasantly surprised at how much leeway you are giving her. The tentative way she asked if lunchtime was ok. Then if that is ok what about after work? Like breaking the news gently. As long as you are ok then it is ok.

U sly dog,stb! Planting the seeds of "what they are thinking". They will have plenty of time to discuss what happens from here on out this week and it will be interesting to hear the terms. You know something is coming right?

How are you feeling today STB? Is it getting to you yet that they are meeting twice today? Did you hold your load for the blowjob tonight? Hope you are working from home this week!

Well Done

Mr Soon, I am proud to know you. The way you handled Sue's anxiety when she came home on Fri was exactly what, I believe, she was looking for. When she inquired "Are we still doing this" you let her know that it was fine and demonstrated love toward her. She is still looking to you for a bit of direction, not wanting to upset her husband at least not beyond the bounds you all have set. My lady used to find it difficult to jump back into the "scene" after experiencing a period of "normal" life activities. Much like the visit from Sue's parents.

The real test of how much you truely want this may come when she pushes a bit too far. She will no doubt think she is doing it for your benefit and not realize what she has done. Will you be able to suck it up and continue to encourage her? Gread read. Thak you.

I have been reading some of Stb's early threads and I Understand more of what is happening. He wanted to be cuckolded, he was and is cuckolded. Each step forward was more exciting than the last. Sue caught on early, first with Brad and then with Don. She likes the sex the likes the excitement she likes the control. Stb has been expecting denial to increase since the first Wednesday when sue asked him if she could save herself for Don, over a year ago. It has increased from one day to 10. Stb is beside himself with lust and excitement of the unknown. I would love to be in his shoes (or jocks), but then I'd be crapping myself. But then Sue is an unusually special woman.

I have not heard from her yet today nor do I really expect to.

When we got up this morning she showered and slipped her panties on underneath her towel and then took it off and finished getting ready. She knew I was staring and she knew (again - my cock gives my answers away) that it turned me on what she did with the towel when she saw my cock stiffening in my boxers as I lay on the bed looking over at her. She giggled and said to me "he's just going to have to wait now" (he meaning my cock!).

What totally turned me on was when she looked at me and pulled out a second pair of panties and put them in her purse and said to me "just in case I'm messy this afternoon".

Oh god did that turn me on. And now, looking at the clock it's almost noon, it wouldn't surprise me if she'd already left for lunch. I don't know where they're going to meet but I remember that Sue and Brad used to meet at lunch sometimes at a nearby park and I suspect that's where she'll meet today.

And now, thinking of her with him has given me a huge hard-on that I am definitely waiting for tonight for Sue to drain for me - no matter what, I know I'll be wicked horny when she finally gets home. My brain is going crazy thinking of her maybe in the back of his SUV with her panties off and her skirt pushed up around her waist.

Far2 - yes, I managed to hold off last night as I am looking forward to her sucking me later tonight.

Shidave - this IS what I've been wanting to feel - the arousal knowing she is with another guy and will be for the next few days while I wait my turn. I feel like I'm a teenager again when it comes to sex with my cock turning stiff at every little thought about Sue. And I can honestly say that I haven't felt this level of arousal or desire for Sue in quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread